Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server (34833 Views)

Tribunal: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court, Says We Got Judgement, Not Justice / Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 25, 2019
zoedew:
He is welcome! Which nation was looking forward to the Ruling! It is Abubakar Atiku and friends who he said on www he will enrich - obviously at our expense - when he becomes President that looked forward to the Ruling. His strategy is obviously to keep the matter in court for as long as he can so he can remain in the public consciousness till a time as closely as possible to the next Presidential elections when he is sure to give the Presidency another shot. No plausible explanation is there to appeal a decision that says court will be making an order in space and in vain to order the inspection of a server whose existence and or use in the transmission of the results is in contention in the suit. Indeed best to prove in the course of the trial by tested oral testimony its existence, its use in transmitting the results and tender same. Then the court can order such inspection.
In any event Election Petitions are of a special kind and know no such appeal. The Petitioner must await the judgment and comprise the ruling he disagrees with in his appeal.

Even if you have a problem with Atiku and friends - genuine or not - the course of justice must be served. You are trying to justify cheating because you deem Atiku and friends to be unworthy.
THAT IS NOT HOW TO BUILD WHAT WILL STAND THE TEST OF TIME.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by ikpitreal: 2:08am On Jun 25, 2019
femtex007:
But I tot Pdp have representative at every voting centre and were given a copy of theIr party scores at every voting centres, y not bring it together to argue their case?. This their strategy is a planned strategy from dubai
Gbam!
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by myresearch: 2:22am On Jun 25, 2019
grin

They said no server

We agreed

They will also say....
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by UNGOBACK: 2:31am On Jun 25, 2019
Do you stay around Lekki, AJAH and environs?

Do you have a business or you work in an office?

Do you need Business or housing loan?

Then check my signature. For more info
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 25, 2019
legitnow:

WAT DID THE TRIBUNAL SAY?

THE JUDGEMENT NEVER ASKED FOR PROVE, RATHER SET ASIDE THE MOTION, GIVING EXCUSE OF THE CASE BEING AT INTERLOCUTORY STAGE.

THEY CANNOT GET VERY FAR WITH THIS AND THAT IS WHY MATTERS HAVE PROGRESSED TO SUPREME COURT.

LET THE WORLD WATCH

Legitnow pls in your own interest stop wasting your time and data on these people, whose minds are severed with hot iron of corruption.
An adult up to the age of reading and writing online, is happy with the way executive powers or rather cabals are manipulating people's mandate and judiciary.
Absolutely there can never be hope for such a one . I am pretty sure you 're more comfortable than alot commenting nonsense about Atiku' s lose . I still ask, even if Atiku loses, will his tenth generation ever be poor? As a fmr VP his allowances alone is enough to sustain his entire family for ever. But all these m power touts that are paid 30k are all over nairaland exposing their ignorance that justice cannot prevail.
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by flames01: 2:51am On Jun 25, 2019
zoedew:
He is welcome! Which nation was looking forward to the Ruling! It is Abubakar Atiku and friends who he said on www he will enrich - obviously at our expense - when he becomes President that looked forward to the Ruling. His strategy is obviously to keep the matter in court for as long as he can so he can remain in the public consciousness till a time as closely as possible to the next Presidential elections when he is sure to give the Presidency another shot. No plausible explanation is there to appeal a decision that says court will be making an order in space and in vain to order the inspection of a server whose existence and or use in the transmission of the results is in contention in the suit. Indeed best to prove in the course of the trial by tested oral testimony its existence, its use in transmitting the results and tender same. Then the court can order such inspection.
In any event Election Petitions are of a special kind and know no such appeal. The Petitioner must await the judgment and comprise the ruling he disagrees with in his appeal.

All these childish reasoning don't matter. If you are sure that Atiku didn't win, why are you afraid and preventing him from checking the server?
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:39am On Jun 25, 2019
bellachibaby:
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has vowed to challenge, at the Supreme Court, the dismissal of their application to be granted access to inspect the central server allegedly used by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to transmit results of the last general election.

Recall that the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal had earlier ruled in a unanimous decision that the request could not be granted since the issue of whether such central server existed or not, is already a subject of controversy in the substantive petition that is challenging President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election.

Reacting to the Tribunal’s ruling, a senior member of the Atiku and PDP’s legal team, Chief Chris Uche, SAN, told Journalists: “The nation was looking forward to this ruling and it is one that is very pivotal to this matter.

“The Electoral Act itself empowers the tribunal to grant access such as this to the petitioners in order to institute and maintain a petition, and that is what we are asking for.

“Somehow, at this stage, the court has ruled. But definitely this is a matter we want to take higher to the Supreme Court to challenge this ruling because we strongly feel that section 151 of the Electoral Act entitles us to have access to these materials.”

On its part, INEC, through its lawyer, Mr. Usman Uztaz, SAN, said it was satisfied with the ruling.

“These are issues to be tried during the hearing, you cannot try them in piecemeal”, INEC’s lawyer told newsmen.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/pdp-vs-apc-atiku-heads-supreme-court-inec-server/
some comments here shows our rationale thought process has been altered.. Poverty and basic education was the tool.. Thanks to senile and barbaric leaders..
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by deomelo: 3:59am On Jun 25, 2019
grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9702071_d7tn3llw4aibh9_jpeg_jpeg20e3ccb449aacdd6caf79c966e75dcaf

You can not force INEC to show you any server because they've denied any kind of existence of a server, the burden is on AtiefkUlooser to show us the server that he retried his transmission info from and it's location.

Btw, the court right now is basically entertaining AthiefKulooser's rights to fair court proceedings, but at the end of the day, they will throw out his petition because electronic transmission of election results is illegal and whatever he retrieved from any illegal server is illegal and inadmissible in any court of law.

You can not secure any favorable judgment with illegal and illegally obtained rubbish with zero weight and consideration under the law

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Aystarz: 4:03am On Jun 25, 2019
Angelfrost:

I believe he already knows this... Still, he has to make the effort. Can't expect him to roll over like that na.

Exactly. I don't even care about the mandate anymore. Just show us the server. That's all.
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by CalabarPikin: 4:39am On Jun 25, 2019
Neoteny:

That you're a terrible father who wanted to vote in the same thieves who robbed them and THEIR children of their future.

Wrong.....

See exactly what I'll tell them..

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:53am On Jun 25, 2019
For those wey no sabi the section 151 of the Electoral act.

"An Act to amend the Electoral Act No.6, 2010 to provide for tenure of office of Secretary, power to issue duplicate voter's card, determine voting procedure; and for related matters. The Electoral Act No.6, 2010 in this Act referred to as the Principal Act is amended as set out in this Act."
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Boyooosa(m): 5:39am On Jun 25, 2019
I derive joy from seeing the nation's wealth being returned into the system through unpromising legal battle.,,
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by funmike83(f): 6:17am On Jun 25, 2019
Wiseman5:

Legitnow pls in your own interest stop wasting your time and data on these people, whose minds are severed with hot iron of corruption.
An adult up to the age of reading and writing online, is happy with the way executive powers or rather cabals are manipulating people's mandate and judiciary.
Absolutely there can never be hope for such a one . I am pretty sure you 're more comfortable than alot commenting nonsense about Atiku' s lose . I still ask, even if Atiku loses, will his tenth generation ever be poor? As a fmr VP his allowances alone is enough to sustain his entire family for ever. But all these m power touts that are paid 30k are all over nairaland exposing their ignorance that justice cannot prevail.

God bless you wise man, i was beginning to think God is planning to wipe out the country with the way pple are talking you remember Noah in the bible, how he told pple to enter the ark and they were making jest of him till reality was done on them. Fine, Atiku is not a saint, but
Buhari is an extremist. Are we saying we are okay with the way the result was manipulated? Buhari that could not win even in fct! Haba, pple are being killed on daily basis, fulani taking over every where, one is not free to travel cause there are kidnappers everywhere, the 3 arms of government are being taken over by the north, no freedom of speech any where, we have been locked down.
Now i ask , do they think atiku does not know wat he is doing, do you think he doesn't know where he is going, someone that can outsmart obadamjo, i feel he knows what he is doing and has his facts. The server own is just 1/100 of the facts he has. In every gathering of 10, there will always be a traitor and i tell you under this buhari government , there are traitors working and giving atiku info. I have a feeling the international community will step in .this is a season film. It shall end in praise
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by israelmao(m): 6:19am On Jun 25, 2019
Buhari and Mahmoud Yakubu know in the heart of their hearts that they massively rigged 2019 presidential election.
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Ballack1(m): 6:21am On Jun 25, 2019
People who believe INEC didn't use server at just concluded elections are just daft .Some people were employed by INEC for this purpose at each ward level
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by bigpicture001: 6:22am On Jun 25, 2019
femtex007:
But I tot Pdp have representative at every voting centre and were given a copy of theIr party scores at every voting centres, y not bring it together to argue their case?. This their strategy is a planned strategy from dubai

It doesnt mean.nothing..cuz they will say PDP manupulated itsown result..again..if they bring it..with what will they tally it if not with original INEC material..?
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by iamjavadem(m): 6:24am On Jun 25, 2019
Which evidence?
CalabarPikin:
The Election Petition Tribunal dismisses Atiku's plea to inspect INEC server and then approves MBuhari's plea to amend his response to Atiku. With all the evidence provided?

My country.... My country...

What will I tell my children....??
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Neoteny(m): 6:24am On Jun 25, 2019
CalabarPikin:

Wrong.....

See exactly what I'll tell them..

So you concede the president was legally elected.

Hmm.

Change your narrative often to fit your jpegs?
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Neoteny(m): 6:25am On Jun 25, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

My opinion is based on patriotism n unbiased judicial process which ur tyrant n terrorist ruler buhari have chosen to basterdize

Your claimed credentials do not help your case. PMB is the president. Deal with it...or go to the nearest shop and buy a nice bottle of Sniperoo

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by olajizz01(m): 6:41am On Jun 25, 2019
legitnow:
BUHARI CANNOT POSSIBLY EXPECT TO RETAIN HIS INTEGRITY AFTER THIS, IN THE EYES OF THE WORLD.

CRYING CROCODILE TEARS ABOUT ABIOLA BUT REFUSE TO CONDEMN ABACHA, IN FACT, PRAISE ABACHA.

NOW REPEATING ANOTHER ABACHA RIGHT BEFORE ALL OUR EYES. U DID NOT WIN AND YET REFUSE TO STEP DOWN.

WAT IF GEJ HAVE DONE ALL THIS WOULD BUHARI HAVE BECOME PRESIDIOT HE IS TODAY?

INEC LIED TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT THEY DON'T HAVE SERVER, WEN DEY DO.

NOW TRIBUNAL IS JOINING ISSUES TO COVER UP INEC LIES.

SEE HOW THE WORLD WILL EVER RESPECT THE BLACK MAN.

U CRY FOR JUSTICE IN USA BUT CANNOT UPHOLD JUSTICE OR VALUE IN AFRICA.

INJUSTICE IS YOUR SYSTEM, YET U EXPECT THE WHITE MAN TO GIVE U JUSTICE IN AMERICA.
TRASH
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Angelfrost(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2019
Aystarz:

Exactly. I don't even care about the mandate anymore. Just show us the server. That's all.

Precisely... Prove that there were no irregularities. How hard can that be for a "dispensation of Integrity"?.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Dakad: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2019
This same CJN inside PMB pocket ruled in Zamfara case in favour of PDP. I don't understand how we reason in this country. Must we be blindfolded all the time because of our political affiliation. We should allow these independent arms do their work abeg. If it favor you it's justice to democracy but if not the Judges have been bought. We can continue like this

thesicilian:
He can't win in court against this president that has the CJN in his pocket.
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by mcfestgee: 6:57am On Jun 25, 2019

This is the truth, Npower tout has taken over Nairaland, celebrated fools.
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Femijohn198: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2019
Atiku why wasting your money,your eye go clear very soon.
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by contigiency(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2019
CalabarPikin:
The Election Petition Tribunal dismisses Atiku's plea to inspect INEC server and then approves MBuhari's plea to amend his response to Atiku. With all the evidence provided?

My country.... My country...

What will I tell my children....??

Tell them that you met one stupid Atiku and got infected and intoxicated by his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by zoedew: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2019
flames01:

All these childish reasoning don't matter. If you are sure that Atiku didn't win, why are you afraid and preventing him from checking the server?

If I were as ignorant as you apparently are about the law it will be wise for me to refrain from commenting on matters of the law.
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by zoedew: 7:27am On Jun 25, 2019
destinie2019:

Even if you have a problem with Atiku and friends - genuine or not - the course of justice must be served. You are trying to justify cheating because you deem Atiku and friends to be unworthy.
THAT IS NOT HOW TO BUILD WHAT WILL STAND THE TEST OF TIME.

The law knows no sentiments my friend. Be objective about my post. Respond objectively. That man Atiku is bad news for Nigeria considering his trajectory in public life. He is an undertaker! He’ll sell anything including You! You won’t know you are no longer your own until folks point out your new owner! He said to www he will enrich his friends when he becomes the President of Nigeria! It is apparent you are either okay with that or held firm in the throes of cognitive dissonance.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by adanny01(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2019
Kingosytex:
Atiku's chances of dethroning buhari are very slim. in fact, he stands absolutely no chance. This is the truth and i know it is BITTER

Infact, his chances of being the president of Nigeria lies in the courts, thats why he is not giving up. He knows, if Buhari completes 8yrs, power will naturally shift to the south and all major parties will zone the president to the south. That means he may have to wait till 2031 when a Southern president would have spent 8 yrs. By his age, he has no such time.

So the closest he can ever be to the seat was the just concluded election. That was why it was a do or die affair for him cause its literally a do or die affair.
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Modphase: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2019
That is not the case, your father is the only one I know. We both know he is one indeed.

Lovelive:

So you know yourself as a fool; that's good.
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2019
Cajal:
Running away from MUHAMMAD GARBA to MUHAMMAD TANKO BECAUSE OF MUHAMMAD BHUARI

Atiku is being deceived

He should also change his name to MUHAMMAD ATIKU ABUBAKAR AL-LOSERIY

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martha Gowon Audu Is Dead (Photos) / FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.