Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server (34869 Views)

Tribunal: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court, Says We Got Judgement, Not Justice / Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by loomer: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2019
Na so e go be na, by the time supreme court go allow them check server, inec go don finish do wetin dem wan do. Lost battle.
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Eteka1(m): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2019
legitnow:

WAT DID THE TRIBUNAL SAY?

THE JUDGEMENT NEVER ASKED FOR PROVE, RATHER SET ASIDE THE MOTION, GIVING EXCUSE OF THE CASE BEING AT INTERLOCUTORY STAGE.

THEY CANNOT GET VERY FAR WITH THIS AND THAT IS WHY MATTERS HAVE PROGRESSED TO SUPREME COURT.

LET THE WORLD WATCH

The world is not watching jack, trust me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by victorazyvictor(m): 7:45am On Jun 25, 2019
femtex007:
But I tot Pdp have representative at every voting centre and were given a copy of theIr party scores at every voting centres, y not bring it together to argue their case?. This their strategy is a planned strategy from dubai

Thats one of the things driving the hustle na... There are evidences, videos etc.
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by flames01: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2019
zoedew:

If I were as ignorant as you apparently are about the law it will be wise for me to refrain from commenting on matters of the law.

Do you normally smoke weed before making comments on nairaland or are just naturally daft? Can't you see that your comment sounds unintelligent and meaningless?
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by zoedew: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2019
flames01:

Do you normally smoke weed before making comments on nairaland or are just naturally daft? Can't you see that your comment sounds unintelligent and meaningless?

Interesting! In simple English Language what I just told is to shut your trap when you are ignorant about an issue. I’m not surprised I sounded unintelligible to you! Indeed it is the deep that calls to the deep!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by RichBoy247: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Jobac:
They are just wasting Atiku's money. Can't Atiku's family members advise him to stop wasting his money on nonexistent server? Those lawyers and hungry PDP members will suck him dry, anyway, the money plenty.

They are not wasting Atiku's money, instead they are wasting our money which Atiku stole from our treasury.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by objobj: 8:18am On Jun 25, 2019
CalabarPikin:
The Election Petition Tribunal dismisses Atiku's plea to inspect INEC server and then approves MBuhari's plea to amend his response to Atiku. With all the evidence provided?

My country.... My country...

What will I tell my children....??

Tell them atiku is a Cameroonian

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Adex73(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2019
femtex007:
But I tot Pdp have representative at every voting centre and were given a copy of theIr party scores at every voting centres, y not bring it together to argue their case?. This their strategy is a planned strategy from dubai
. Exactly! God bless you for this insight.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by SaintLucia: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2019
zoedew:
He is welcome! Which nation was looking forward to the Ruling! It is Abubakar Atiku and friends who he said on www he will enrich - obviously at our expense - when he becomes President that looked forward to the Ruling. His strategy is obviously to keep the matter in court for as long as he can so he can remain in the public consciousness till a time as closely as possible to the next Presidential elections when he is sure to give the Presidency another shot. No plausible explanation is there to appeal a decision that says court will be making an order in space and in vain to order the inspection of a server whose existence and or use in the transmission of the results is in contention in the suit. Indeed best to prove in the course of the trial by tested oral testimony its existence, its use in transmitting the results and tender same. Then the court can order such inspection.
In any event Election Petitions are of a special kind and know no such appeal. The Petitioner must await the judgment and comprise the ruling he disagrees with in his appeal.
And you think PDP will make the same silly mistake by allowing Atiku to buy off their delegates again. A man that is not marketable. Let me tell you the true, Atiku was even lucky to gathered those million of votes because he contested under PDP. Let him try another party and see whether he will get 1 million votes. At least Buhari tested his popularity under his own party which he founded CPC and still gathered over 12 million votes compared to Atiku votes' in 2007. My point is that Buhari defeated him hands down and he should stop disturbing people with this server of a thing cos election was conducted manually and counted manually.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by owila4luv(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2019
fredoooooo:
Oga Tanko dey wait for you overthere .. Onoghene no dey again grin
you can now see the reason for Onoghen's removal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2019
Neoteny:

Your claimed credentials do not help your case. PMB is the president. Deal with it...or go to the nearest shop and buy a nice bottle of Sniperoo
Lol..People like me are working hard for a better society, I think its people like u who are posing serious threat to the human evolution process with ur support of tyranny that actually deserve a chilled bottle of sniper...the universe will be healed of one cancer cell if u do
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by zoedew: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
And you think PDP will make the same silly mistake by allowing Atiku to buy off their delegates again. A man that is not marketable. Let me tell you the true, Atiku was even lucky to gathered those million of votes because he contested under PDP. Let him try another party and see whether he will get 1 million votes. At least Buhari tested his popularity under his own party which he founded CPC and still gathered over 12 million votes compared to Atiku votes' in 2007. My point is that Buhari defeated him hands down and he should stop disturbing people with this server of a thing cos election was conducted manually and counted manually.

Well, let’s see how things pan out. Given the role money plays presently in our democracy our political parties sadly, would appear incapacitated when it comes to the choice of flag bearers. Example? But for that, PDP victory in the recently concluded Governorship elections should be beyond the capacity of APC to rig same as it would have been overwhelming were the primaries not rigged in favour of a less marketable candidate in the person of Sen. Ademola Adeleke who is ill-suited for the Office all things considered. The previous Governor Aregbesola Of The APC had messed up governance and the people were ready to make the switch from APC to PDP but the PDP passed over the opportunity because money and not competence was the decider.
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by emmangrace: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
I weep for the judicial system of this country under buhari
Please don't weep again becos four years is too long

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Poanan: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2019
femtex007:
But I tot Pdp have representative at every voting centre and were given a copy of theIr party scores at every voting centres, y not bring it together to argue their case?. This ltheir strategy is a planned strategy from dubai

It was those results that were transmitted to the server. That is the reason he is requesting for access to see if the server results tally with those submitted.
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by femolii: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2019
Atiku leave this matter.
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by fredoooooo: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2019
owila4luv:
you can now see the reason for Onoghen's removal

Onoghene is a PDP member by blood grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Neocotez(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Cajal:
Running away from MUHAMMAD GARBA to MUHAMMAD TANKO BECAUSE OF MUHAMMAD BHUARI

Atiku is being deceived

He should also change his name to MUHAMMAD ATIKU ABUBAKAR AL-LOSERIY

Atiku and the PDP are all aware and not after dethroning your "buharia". but rather playing the game of letting Nigerians and the International community see and understand that the last presidential election was manipulated and the Juditiary too and thus exposing the abuse of power and office to the world...it is never about the money. PDP has more than needed
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Neoteny(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

Lol..People like me are working hard for a better society, I think its people like u who are posing serious threat to the human evolution process with ur support of tyranny that actually deserve a chilled bottle of sniper...the universe will be healed of one cancer cell if u do

You believe in a paranoid and alarmist agenda designed to malign one party in order to favor another. While everyone else knows it's politics, zealots like you
have taken it to heart and believe you live in Nazi Germany while everywhere i look people go about their business without any symbols or burden of tyranny.

Wake up from your hallucinations and make what you will of your reality, instead of wallowing in self-destructive lies and slander.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2019
emmangrace:

Please don't weep again becos four years is too long

grin grin allow me to weep in peace...is it ur weeping...
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Cajal(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2019
Neocotez:

Atiku and the PDP are all aware and not after dethroning your "buharia". but rather playing the game of letting Nigerians and the International community see and understand that the last presidential election was manipulated and the Juditiary too and thus exposing the abuse of power and office to the world...it is never about the money. PDP has more than needed
...yes brother....PDP is a bit better than ATIKU if u understand.....
Yes they have more....they have looted the treasury more
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH TREASURY LOOTERS..THEY WILL NOT SEE PEACE

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Neocotez(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2019
Cajal:
...yes brother....PDP is a bit better than ATIKU if u understand.....
Yes they have more....they have looted the treasury more
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH TREASURY LOOTERS..THEY WILL NOT SEE PEACE

Yeah id prefer a treasure looter that transforms, created jobs and a better life for Nigerians to a promiser whose obviusly a scam.

fuel pump price was N97 then, how about now?
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by ridbell01(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
I weep for the judicial system of this country under buhari
but you laughed for the judiciary under Buhari when they sacked all elected APC members in zamfara?. Oga wake up don't be a bad loser

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Cajal(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2019
Neocotez:

Yeah id prefer a treasure looter that transforms, created jobs and a better life for Nigerians to a promiser whose obviusly a scam.

fuel pump price was N97 then, how about now?
...yes because it created jobs, infrastructural development, power within the entire 16yrs it used

With this current constitution ...even an angel will struggle to transform Nigeria not to talk of atiku desperado Alahji abubakar

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by UncletC: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2019
ryloy:
Material that is not part of electoral process and act. People in PDP and Atiku camp are just stupid, if you cannot rely on what is allowed by law for the election for your case...that means the case is over before it even started.
clap for yourself, lNEC wasn't stupid when they apply for money to develop server and train her officers on a material that doesn't exist in the law or constitution.. or when they broadcasted that results would be transmitted manually and electronically.. now that PDP ask them to provide the server, you called PDP stupid... people so backward like you is the problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Farmtool(f): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin
yhemsy62:
ATIKU and PDP Running heltar skeltar
And scatter..... grin
yhemsy62:
ATIKU and PDP Running heltar skeltar
And scatter.....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by SaintLucia: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
zoedew:

Well, let’s see how things pan out. Given the role money plays presently in our democracy our political parties sadly, would appear incapacitated when it comes to the choice of flag bearers. Example? But for that, PDP victory in the recently concluded Governorship elections should be beyond the capacity of APC to rig same as it would have been overwhelming were the primaries not rigged in favour of a less marketable candidate in the person of Sen. Ademola Adeleke who is ill-suited for the Office all things considered. The previous Governor Aregbesola Of The APC had messed up governance and the people were ready to make the switch from APC to PDP but the PDP passed over the opportunity because money and not competence was the decider.
Guy politics is local. You can't compare election at the Federal level with that of the state. I've been to Osun not once not twice, I have relatives in Osogbo Okefia and Ikire Agala area. Aregbesola performed if na performance we want talk. He only have issues with salary, some were paid full, some half and nobody was paid none. That aside, take a look at the way the northerners voted in the last election, they voted Buhari and almost the APC candidates at the federal level and voted for the candidates of their choice at the state level. The only region that vote based on emotion and sentiment is the southeast. Forget it, Atiku can never win election in Nigeria and this PDP I know will never make the mistake of giving him their ticket. Lastly, the presidency is coming to the southern region in 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Very soon APC will say the inec server is on the moon
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by zoedew: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
Guy politics is local. You can't compare election at the Federal level with that of the state. I've been to Osun not once not twice, I have relatives in Osogbo Okefia and Ikire Agala area. Aregbesola performed if na performance we want talk. He only have issues with salary, some were paid full, some half and nobody was paid none. That aside, take a look at the way the northerners voted in the last election, they voted Buhari and almost the APC candidates at the federal level and voted for the candidates of their choice at the state level. The only region that vote based on emotion and sentiment is the southeast. Forget it, Atiku can never win election in Nigeria and this PDP I know will never make the mistake of giving him their ticket. Lastly, the presidency is coming to the southern region in 2023.

Aregbesola failed! He was sure to lose his Senatorial seat elections. Local he was not a champion. Check out ALL the roads leading in and out of Osogbo and connecting adjoining state capitals- messed up!
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by asfrank(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
When you read comments on nairaland, you discover that 80% of those commenting don't read the actual story or bother to make research. The explanation for not granting Atiku access to the sever was pretty straight forward. INEC has said they don't have sever, a case has not yet been established if INEC has a sever or not. If the judge at this point says ok Atiku go and inspect sever, its the same as prejudging the case. I don't know the caliber of SANs that are pursuing the case for Atiku, but from all indications, they are just playing a circus or they just want to grab as much as they can, because there is no court in Nigeria or elsewhere for that would grant such a request
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by dheilaw1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Xda59:

Lol, bro you harsh o! Person don cry and wail tire so tay him tears don dry from him eyes and you still want make he cry you a lagoon? Hehehehehehe
crying is his hobby
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by deomelo: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
zoedew:
He is welcome! Which nation was looking forward to the Ruling! It is Abubakar Atiku and friends who he said on www he will enrich - obviously at our expense - when he becomes President that looked forward to the Ruling. His strategy is obviously to keep the matter in court for as long as he can so he can remain in the public consciousness till a time as closely as possible to the next Presidential elections when he is sure to give the Presidency another shot. No plausible explanation is there to appeal a decision that says it would amount to making an order in space and in vain to order the inspection of a server whose existence and or use in the transmission of the results is already in contention in the suit. Indeed best to prove in the course of the trial by tested oral testimony its existence, its use in transmitting the results and tender same. Only then can the court properly order such inspection.
In any event, Election Petitions are of a special kind and know no such appeal. The Petitioner must await the judgment and comprise the ruling he disagrees with in his appeal.

They are in court to to determine the existence of a server that they the petitioners themselves can not prove it's existence or how it was accessed, how they retrieved results and the location of the server, digital or physical location, but they are trying to skip over their own main petition before the tribunal to determine the existence of the in the first place to give us access to the server that so far doesn't exist. It makes no sense.

Obviously, either they are confused, wasting our time or just some lawyers making up strategies and filling in the gap on the fly with zero sense of where they are actually heading while pocketing Atiku's money.
Re: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server by flames01: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
zoedew:

Interesting! In simple English Language what I just told is to shut your trap when you are ignorant about an issue. I’m not surprised I sounded unintelligible to you! Indeed it is the deep that calls to the deep!

How do you feel after defending your stupidity with additional show of daftness? How do you even manage not to feel like the idiot you truly are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly / Atiku Insists On Selling NNPC, Says ‘it Has Failed To Serve Its Purpose’ / Herdsmen: We Have Started Relocating To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.