Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup (39362 Views)

Super Falcons Arrive In Morocco For The 2022 Africa Women Cup Of Nations / Dillian Whyte Reacts After Being Knocked Out By Povetkin, Reveals Next Plan / Super Falcons Arrive Austria For Pre- World Cup Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 25, 2019
Eya
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by Bahamas95(m): 1:21am On Jun 25, 2019
Mtcwwwwwww!

The only player that impressed me is the goalkeeper
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Baba419:
Welcome back

Where's the coach? Still hugging the German coach I assume
Exactly, he was clearly in love with her ... see the way him look into her soul! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by UNGOBACK: 2:28am On Jun 25, 2019
Do you stay around Lekki, AJAH and environs?

Do you have a business or you work in an office?

Do you need Business or housing loan?

Then check my signature. For more info
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 25, 2019
He is not appointed or confirmed as a minister at this time.PMB has yet to announce his ministerial nominees.
helinues:

Where is that beret man self..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by suremanpatriot: 2:49am On Jun 25, 2019
They wombled and fumbled out of the worldcup grin
No more tension of waitin for an opposition teams to win ir lose before naija wil qualify. For how many yrs we go dey talk lik this? Na wa!
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by 9jaRealist: 3:09am On Jun 25, 2019
WELCOME BACK LADIES...

You gave it your best shot...
And did more for Naija than just yarning on Nairaland.

>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by milkyworld(m): 3:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Falcons or Fowls?
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by Bridget95(f): 3:55am On Jun 25, 2019
Let all of them go and marry ,they are over aged.
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by EagleNest(m): 4:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Well done ladies. Your showing at the world cup wasn't bad. There are obviously many areas to improve. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by deltateam: 4:39am On Jun 25, 2019
duroc:
Na all of them be this? Oshola and oparanozie don japa

My girl told me she would be heading back straight to her club. I permitted her.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by Starhearts: 4:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Twenty47:
Hmm... I bn think say they no go come back nah

Keep foaming in the mouth
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by jaxxy(m): 5:09am On Jun 25, 2019
Atleast now we know playing football is not by looking like a man or muscle. Na by skill

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by Okeyworlu: 6:19am On Jun 25, 2019
Let dem wait 4 me at d airport....am coming to welcome dem... am in Benin ore rd traffic but I have called 4 Helicopter just now....meanwhile una don try.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by Ebendo123(m): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2019
Are taking pinshures? Ok am not seeing well my eyez are hurting. wink
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by fikiman7000(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Benwems:
They did not perform badly. Congrats to them.
1 win ,3 losses abeg their performance is bad,or did they play till the extra time before losing?
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by smartvino(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2019
Atleast you girls are better than our super eagles you reached the last 16 welcome girls
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by rummmy: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Anything buhari means failure
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by octavian(m): 7:45am On Jun 25, 2019
oladele00:
Am fuvking tired of this world.. Jobless since 2017.. I can't take this anymore.. It is a goodbye to the world

Mr Oladele00, being jobless is not the end of the world. You are here for a reason, looking at the situation of Nigeria today is depressing and discouraging but hey you have your loved ones around you who will suffer if you take your life.

Today is bad does not mean tomorrow will not be great for you, I know what it is not to have a job in order to take care of your self, but this is a phase that you must determine to push on and push through for your success to come. Please don't end it or take you life, there are people who care about you out there.

Please hold on, your situation might seem like the worse but wait till you hear other people's tale only then will you know that yours is a learner while some people's problem have PhD. Jesus loves you , I don't know you but it's painful watching any parent bury their child. STAY STRONG

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by aparty2noparty: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2019
Olarewaju89:
Rubbish undecided undecided lipsrsealed
MY URINE
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by Isoduwa(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Benwems:
They did not perform badly. Congrats to them.

Enter house

All of Una na the same
Wetin dey play? Ehen 404
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by Isoduwa(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Come do wetin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by macello4(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2019
were is my wife odeger i can see her?
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by oladele00(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2019
octavian:

Mr Oladele00, being jobless is not the end of the world. You are here for a reason, looking at the situation of Nigeria today is depressing and discouraging but hey you have your loved ones around you who will suffer if you take your life.

Today is bad does not mean tomorrow will not be great for you, I know what it is not to have a job in order to take care of your self, but this is a phase that you must determine to push on and push through for your success to come. Please don't end it or take you life, there are people who care about you out there.

Please hold on, your situation might seem like the worse but wait till you hear other people's tale only then will you know that yours is a learner while some people's problem have PhD. Jesus loves you , I don't know you but it's painful watching any parent bury their child. STAY STRONG
Thanks boss I really appreciate.
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by mrdrama: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2019
Welcome back Girls or I would rather say Mummies,

The teams need a lot of overhauling, especially in the midfield and defence

gosh! I miss the days of Cynthia uwak,florence omagbemi and co

Better luck next time Mummies
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by Encyclopedia1: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2019
People wey play no even de the pix. Are u sure these are the Falcons or The Chickens ?
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by Mishhcre(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2019
They tried.
Re: Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria After Being Knocked Out Of FIFA Women's World Cup by kiddkash(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot / Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero / Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.