Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Buying Online From Germany? But They Don't Ship Outside Germany? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Online From Germany? But They Don't Ship Outside Germany? (317 Views)

Stop Being Scammed Online - How To Protect Yourself When Buying Online / [question]: Why Do Nigerians Like To Negotiate Even When Buying Online? / To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Online From Germany? But They Don't Ship Outside Germany? by xavi50(m): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hello guys,
If anyone here is looking for a way to buy from any German E-commerce that don't ship outside Germany or you are finding it hard to pay them for the goods or products you wish to purchase. Just get in touch with me and I will explain the process and show you how it is done without you moving a muscle or over thinking.

You can drop your contact if you wish or pm me. If you need such assistance on that.
Re: Buying Online From Germany? But They Don't Ship Outside Germany? by FabulousAutos(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
xavi50:
Hello guys,
If anyone here is looking for a way to buy from any German E-commerce that don't ship outside Germany or you are finding it hard to pay them for the goods or products you wish to purchase. Just get in touch with me and I will explain the process and show you how it is done without you moving a muscle or over thinking.

You can drop your contact if you wish or pm me. If you need such assistance on that.

Glad to find this thread. My problem is that I’ve already purchased a laptop through a friend in Germany. DHL rate is kinda high. How much will it cost for you to handle shipment down to Lagos and what’s the duration like?
Re: Buying Online From Germany? But They Don't Ship Outside Germany? by xavi50(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
FabulousAutos:

Glad to find this thread. My problem is that I’ve already purchased a laptop through a friend in Germany. DHL rate is kinda high. How much will it cost for you to handle shipment down to Lagos and what’s the duration like?
Sorry for late reply. Pls pm me directly about it

(1) (Reply)

Trump Makes A U-turn On American Businesses Selling To Huawei / Huawei To Commence Business With US Companies Again- US Government / List Of Profitable Businesses You Can Venture Into In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.