Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness (19685 Views)

$25,000 Bribe: Shehu Sani Knelt, Begged Me To Change My Statement - EFCC Witness / Mike Igini Revealing How Election Results Would Be Transmitted / Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by Johnnyessence(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
garfield1:

Seems you have milked adeleke dry and now working for ukaraakpa.you are just like barcanista
your hyprocrisy is beyond redemption .Continue wailing OK.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by tuniski: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
garfield1:

Saraki was unpopular as at the election period,it was clear.the entire kwara wanted him out.even all kwarans here except tuniski were against him.
This cant be said for akpabio.he turned hid district from ruralness to a semi paradise

The over 60000 Votes saraki got are from calabar right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by alen4smith(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
Johnnyessence:
hyprocrite Apc apologist is talking, is it not you that's jumping from one political thread to another. you are a clueless hyprocrite here that always bragging and beating his chest. your ignorance is beyond redemption. keep it up ok.
just imagine this lowlife!oga go and get a job,Adeleke does not give a Bleep about your existence.why have you chosen this ignoble path?
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by Johnnyessence(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
alen4smith:
just imagine this lowlife!oga go and get a job,Adeleke does not give a Bleep about your existence.why have you chosen this ignoble path?
likewise clueless oyetola and tyrant buhari doesn't give a Bleep about your existence on on earth. you are just an empty barrel that always maketh the loudest noise. hyprocrite that's ignorant of what he's talking about. keep it up buhari asslicker.

1 Like

Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by SanLorrenzo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Finally...they speak about my village
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by backbone503(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
but saraki lost abi...
dunno what it was like in kwara, but 'do know how it went down in AKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by alen4smith(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
Johnnyessence:
likewise clueless oyetola and tyrant buhari doesn't give a Bleep about your existence on on earth. you are just an empty barrel that always maketh the loudest noise. hyprocrite that's ignorant of what he's talking about. keep it up buhari asslicker.
go get a job and quit being a pdp propagandist . that you choose to be a sophisticated idiot is tragic!
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by Johnnyessence(m): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
alen4smith:
go get a job and quit being a pdp propagandist . that you choose to be a sophisticated idiot is tragic!
you that's Apc hyprocrite miscreant what have you done to your life since you have been defending clueless tyrant buhari 24/7. It's so so unfortunate that you never learn and you will learn it hard way in tyrant buhari government. We are in for it in the next 4 years .
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by owila4luv(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
see how this case is being followed and hearing being fair all because APC wants that seat. but over here in Abuja, common to let Atiku see server is A Problem.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by alen4smith(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you that's Apc hyprocrite miscreant what have you done to your life since you have been defending clueless tyrant buhari 24/7. It's so so unfortunate that you never learn and you will learn it hard way in tyrant buhari government. We are in for it in the next 4 years .
your foolishness na follow come but in case you don't know, I am not in that enclave with you so STFU!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by Johnnyessence(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
alen4smith:
your foolishness na follow come but in case you don't know, I am not in that enclave with you so STFU!
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc OAM4J, this username has violate rule 2 of nairaland laws. please kindly do the needful. thanks.
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by Johnnyessence(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
alen4smith:
I'm not foolish and I will never be foolish cos' I'm not brainwashed by lifeless tyrant buhari.
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
backbone503:

akpabio lost out simple
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by alen4smith(m): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I'm not foolish and I will never be foolish cos' I'm not brainwashed by lifeless tyrant buhari.
a lifeless man as your president only portray how useless you are. Mind you, your entire generation both living and the dead isn't qualified to clean his shoes. Hope that sink into your miserable skull

1 Like

Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by Caseless: 5:39am On Jun 26, 2019
I believe Akpabio would reclaim his mandate, but the damage has been done already. He would have been the deputy Senate president.
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by Johnnyessence(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2019
alen4smith:
a lifeless man as your president only portray how useless you are. Mind you, your entire generation both living and the dead isn't qualified to clean his shoes. Hope that sink into your miserable skull
I'm not competing with tyrant buhari, buhari asslicker. keep your ignorance on.
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by Johnnyessence(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Akpabio Parading Fake Results, Declared War on His People

...INEC Tells Tribunal

...knocks him for declaring war on his people on election day
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC on
Tuesday informed the court that the figures being bandied
around by the defeated candidate of the APC in the Akwa
Ibom North-West Senatorial district election, immediate past
Senator Godswill Akpabio were fake.
Akpabio, a petitioner who is challenging the victory of Senator
Christopher Ekpenyong of the PDP, had claimed that he
scored 61,329 votes in the election, but failed to provide
evidence to back the authenticity of his claim, as available
evidence before the court showed that there was no trace of
accreditation at his polling unit, Independence High School in
Ukana Ikot Ntuen.
Confronting Akpabio with evidence, Counsel to INEC, Robert
Emukpoeruo told the court that Akpabio was parading a bogus
result and there was no accreditation of voters at the unit he
claimed to have voted.
"You did not apply for smart card reader and voters register
reports because you know they do not support the bogus
votes you parade for Essien Udim"
The INEC lawyer also told the court how the embattled former
governor visited war on the people of Essien Udim on the day
of election. "I put it to you that you declared WARSAW on
Essien Udim".
Akpabio told the court that he has never lost election in his life
since he contested for the office of Governor in 2007 and a
reelection in 2011. He also said he contested and won the
Senatorial seat in 2015 while still under the platform of the
PDP, but regretted that his political woes started immediately
he joined APC.
"I've contested election 4 times, since 2007. Out of this 4
times I have ran election on the platform of PDP 3 times.
Those 3 times I contested the election I won the election. The
only time I was denied victory was in 2019." lamented Akpabio
in court.
During cross examination by Counsel to the PDP, Solomon
Umoh SAN, Akpabio could not explain the contradiction
between his earlier affidavit deposed at the Federal High court
in Abuja, where he claimed that he scored 65000 votes as
against the 61,329 he now claimed.
Akpabio also admitted that "to be declared a winner, your
victory must have been actual votes of electorates after
accreditation".
However, on why his name and picture on the Voter's register
was not ticked and signed to show accreditation, Akpabio
cried out, "What you are saying is correct but this is not the
voter's register that was used on election day. I am a victim.
It's very painful that someone would collect money and talk
anyhow".
The furious tribunal Judge who would have none of the insult
immediately frown at the comment, forcing an apology from
Akpabio.
"My Lord, if I have said anything to annoy him, I apologize" -
Akpabio

"I put it to you that you did not vote and there was no
accreditation in your unit" Umoh added.
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by booksrite001: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2019
backbone503:

smiley
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by booksrite001: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2019
tuniski:
The over 60000 Votes saraki got are from calabar right?

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collapsing Mud Houses: Abakaliki Residents Cry Out, Say 'Save Our Lives' / Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal / Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.