Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness (19688 Views)

$25,000 Bribe: Shehu Sani Knelt, Begged Me To Change My Statement - EFCC Witness / Mike Igini Revealing How Election Results Would Be Transmitted / Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by Soyinka711(f): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by kelvinginzie: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Generalpatton:
Up akpabio
Lets all welcome the new Apc E warrior-Generalpatton
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by waveman2: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Akpabio,s paid witnesses u mean.

Generalpatton:
Gradually,akpabio's witnesses are opening can of worms.with the way its going,akpabio will win.if actually all what this man said concerning the result sheet is true,its a victory for akpabio
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by enokelafrancis(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Declare Akpabio winner now
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by sammymama: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by backbone503(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Believe it or not, Akpabio was rigged out, and the conspiracy was across board. I know also that he knows his onions and justice shall be done.

1 Like

Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by itsme01: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
smiley

some APC big wigs supported Akpabio's rigging out, he was a major threat to Lawan

1 Like

Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by Johnnyessence(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
ryloy:

An intellectual discussion has been turned to zombie. It seems you have low intelligent quotient
you are the one that is ignorant of what I'm saying here. no wonder your ignorance is beyond redemption. keep it up ok.
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by Johnnyessence(m): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
alen4smith:
you this man go and find something meaningful doing.
you that's here what are doing clueless ignorant zombie. keep it up.
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by alen4smith(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you that's here what are doing clueless ignorant zombie. keep it up.
I don't sleep here like you do.you have become a nuisance in this forum.bros get something doing and stop fighting another man's battle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by Autotech312(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
This is glaring there's no way ekpeyoung a featherweight can defeat Akpabio if not a conspiracy by the governor in connivance with Inec Akpabio is too strong in that zone for him too loose.

1 Like

Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
backbone503:
Believe it or not, Akpabio was rigged out, and the conspiracy was across board. I know also that he knows his onions and justice shall be done.
but saraki lost abi...
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
Autotech312:
This is glaring there's no way ekpeyoung a featherweight can defeat Akpabio if not a conspiracy by the governor in connivance with Inec Akpabio is too strong in that zone for him too loose.
but a whole senate saraki president is feather weight...
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by Autotech312(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
but a whole senate saraki president is feather weight...

They are tired of Saraki in Kwara state coupled with Offa bank robbery and a whole lot of issues. Akpabio's enemy is just the Governor I tell you conduct that election in a free and fair atmosphere Akpabio will defeat Ekpeyoung.

1 Like

Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Autotech312:

They are tired of Saraki in Kwara state coupled with Offa bank robbery and a whole lot of issues. Akpabio's enemy is just the Governor I tell you conduct that election in a free and fair atmosphere Akpabio will defeat Ekpeyoung.
go sleep...and they told you they ain't tired of akpabio after decampin to pdp...
you were not dee stop dis ur sheppy partisanship if saraki can lose so also akpabio
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by garfield1: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
yaki84:
Some people here forget inec n mike igini will also produce their witness n also since allegations has been made against inec n igini, the person who made such will be cross examine by inec n igin's counsel.
Its not yet uhuru yet.
What i know is that akpabio will only be seen in the street of ABUJA.... Dino 2019
If you read the post well,you will see that the apc witnessed was cross examined by pdp and inec lawyers and still did well.inec may not present any witnesses.no matter what inec does,its clear that the results of essien udim and obot akara will be canceled
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by garfield1: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
waveman2:

Akpabio,s paid witnesses u mean.

You mean all witness are paid ?
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by garfield1: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
go sleep...and they told you they ain't tired of akpabio after decampin to pdp...
you were not dee stop dis ur sheppy partisanship if saraki can lose so also akpabio
My brother,even in senator chris village,akpabio is far more popular.take a 2nd look at the results dispassionstely
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by Johnnyessence(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
alen4smith:
I don't sleep here like you do.you have become a nuisance in this forum.bros get something doing and stop fighting another man's battle
hyprocrite Apc apologist is talking, is it not you that's jumping from one political thread to another. you are a clueless hyprocrite here that always bragging and beating his chest. your ignorance is beyond redemption. keep it up ok.
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by engineerboat(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
INEC reveals how APC thugs abducted, coerced its adhoc-staff to write results for Akpabio in Akwa Ibom

...Akpabio brother tells tribunal he can't remember LGs won

The National Assembly Elections Petitions Tribunal sitting in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State was on Monday, told how All Progressives Congress (APC) thugs unleashed violence on Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) adhoc staff, abducted and coerced them to write results in favour of the party and its candidate in the Akwa Ibom North-West Senatorial District, Senator Godswill Akpabio.

Akpabio, a former governor of Akwa Ibom State, who is challenging the victory of Dr. Chris Ekpenyong of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) at the tribunal, is expected to mount the witness box today, after calling 14 witnesses.

On Monday, his cousin, Ibanga Akpabio who claimed to be the APC agent for the Senatorial District told the tribunal that "he cannot recount the Local Government Areas his party won."

Ibanga Akpabio, under cross examination by Counsel to the PDP, Solomon Umoh, SAN, was asked as Senatorial Agent, to mentioned the Local Government Areas that his party won in the election.

"Ikot Ekpene and some others that I do not know", Akpabio, who is also a lawyer answered.

"I put it to you that you lost in all Local Government Areas," Umoh added.

Counsel to Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Robert Emukpoeruo told the tribunal that APC members unleashed violence on INEC adhoc staff, abducted and coerced them into writing results in favour of APC.

Ibanga Akpabio who denied this statement was however drawn to paragraph 11 of his witness statement, where he noted that "…an INEC staff escaped with a phone call and never came back."

The INEC Counsel told the tribunal that; "To confirm in paragraph 11 of your witness statement that INEC officials were abducted, you said that at final point of collation, he received a phone call and escaped. I put it to you that one can only escape from abduction," Emukpoeruo submitted

The witness agreed with INEC, that accreditation in an election can only be done with voters’ registers and/or card readers.

INEC Counsel: On the result sheet, column for accreditation has to be collated from card readers and voters’ registers. Do you agree?

Akpabio: Yes

INEC Counsel: Is there any other source where this information can be obtained?

Akpabio: No

INEC Counsel: Where polling unit results contained in a result is not obtainable from number of accredited voters on smart card readers and voters’ registers, the result is invalid. Do you agree?

INEC Counsel: I put it to you that 7 out of 11 wards of Essien Udim LGA, there is no record of accreditation.

Despite argument from Sunday Ameh, Counsel to Senator Godswill Akpabio, INEC presented polling unit results, where witness agreed that results of Ukana West 1, 2 and IKpe Annang were non existent.

INEC Counsel: From INEC Forms P420-P530, I put it to you that there are no polling unit results for Ukana West 1, Ukana west 2 and Ikpe Annang.

Akpabio: They are not here. We asked our lawyer to apply to INEC but it is like we have not gotten them.

INEC Counsel: My Lord, the witness should be given time to look at the documents.

Tribunal Chairman: If the witness agrees that they are not there, there is no point wasting our time.

Akpabio, after examining the documents agreed that there were no results for Ukana West 1, Ukana West 2 and Ikpe Annang.

Counsel to INEC, who brought the voters registers P489-508 and results sheets P544 for Okon Ward argued with Ibanga Akpabio that; "all results you have on P544 are entries that do not reflect P489-P508."

"It is faint and I cannot see," Ibanga Akpabio stated.

"I therefore put it to you that if you add all those results, your party is still the loser," Emukpoeruo submitted.
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by shekauvsbuhari: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Generalpatton:
Gradually,akpabio's witnesses are opening can of worms.with the way its going,akpabio will win.if actually all what this man said concerning the result sheet is true,its a victory for akpabio
mr man na evidence sure pass. If after all allegations no evidence, na sorry be ur name.
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by engineerboat(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
garfield1:

You mean all witness are paid ?

Here is akpabio Brother today.

INEC reveals how APC thugs abducted, coerced its adhoc-staff to write results for Akpabio in Akwa Ibom

...Akpabio brother tells tribunal he can't remember LGs won

The National Assembly Elections Petitions Tribunal sitting in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State was on Monday, told how All Progressives Congress (APC) thugs unleashed violence on Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) adhoc staff, abducted and coerced them to write results in favour of the party and its candidate in the Akwa Ibom North-West Senatorial District, Senator Godswill Akpabio.

Akpabio, a former governor of Akwa Ibom State, who is challenging the victory of Dr. Chris Ekpenyong of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) at the tribunal, is expected to mount the witness box today, after calling 14 witnesses.

On Monday, his cousin, Ibanga Akpabio who claimed to be the APC agent for the Senatorial District told the tribunal that "he cannot recount the Local Government Areas his party won."

Ibanga Akpabio, under cross examination by Counsel to the PDP, Solomon Umoh, SAN, was asked as Senatorial Agent, to mentioned the Local Government Areas that his party won in the election.

"Ikot Ekpene and some others that I do not know", Akpabio, who is also a lawyer answered.

"I put it to you that you lost in all Local Government Areas," Umoh added.

Counsel to Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Robert Emukpoeruo told the tribunal that APC members unleashed violence on INEC adhoc staff, abducted and coerced them into writing results in favour of APC.

Ibanga Akpabio who denied this statement was however drawn to paragraph 11 of his witness statement, where he noted that "…an INEC staff escaped with a phone call and never came back."

The INEC Counsel told the tribunal that; "To confirm in paragraph 11 of your witness statement that INEC officials were abducted, you said that at final point of collation, he received a phone call and escaped. I put it to you that one can only escape from abduction," Emukpoeruo submitted

The witness agreed with INEC, that accreditation in an election can only be done with voters’ registers and/or card readers.

INEC Counsel: On the result sheet, column for accreditation has to be collated from card readers and voters’ registers. Do you agree?

INEC Counsel: Is there any other source where this information can be obtained?

Akpabio: No

INEC Counsel: Where polling unit results contained in a result is not obtainable from number of accredited voters on smart card readers and voters’ registers, the result is invalid. Do you agree?

INEC Counsel: I put it to you that 7 out of 11 wards of Essien Udim LGA, there is no record of accreditation.

Despite argument from Sunday Ameh, Counsel to Senator Godswill Akpabio, INEC presented polling unit results, where witness agreed that results of Ukana West 1, 2 and IKpe Annang were non existent.

INEC Counsel: From INEC Forms P420-P530, I put it to you that there are no polling unit results for Ukana West 1, Ukana west 2 and Ikpe Annang.

Akpabio: They are not here. We asked our lawyer to apply to INEC but it is like we have not gotten them.

INEC Counsel: My Lord, the witness should be given time to look at the documents.

Tribunal Chairman: If the witness agrees that they are not there, there is no point wasting our time.

Akpabio, after examining the documents agreed that there were no results for Ukana West 1, Ukana West 2 and Ikpe Annang.

Counsel to INEC, who brought the voters registers P489-508 and results sheets P544 for Okon Ward argued with Ibanga Akpabio that; "all results you have on P544 are entries that do not reflect P489-P508."

"It is faint and I cannot see," Ibanga Akpabio stated.

"I therefore put it to you that if you add all those results, your party is still the loser," Emukpoeruo submitted.
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by engineerboat(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
mr man na evidence sure pass. If after all allegations no evidence, na sorry be ur name.

You should have ask him to produce the cross-examination of the said witness, and see them going into exile
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by garfield1: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
engineerboat:

Here is akpabio Brother today.

Ibanga doesn't need to be paid to testify for his own bro afterall ukaraakpa brother can also testify.the post simply shows that there was a lot of irregularities and therefore the election cannot stand
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by Johnnyessence(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
GODSWILL AKPABIO VS CHRIS EKPENYONG

Aniekeme Finbarr

10.15 am

The National Assembly Election Petition Tribunal resumes it's sitting today. Senator Akpabio still clinging on to see a possible comeback to the National Assembly after losing to Senator Chris Ekpenyong at the polls.

Akpabio is clutching to the fact that his scored 61,329 'miraculous' votes from Essien Udim LGA.
June 26

Appearances:

For Petitioner:

S. I. Ameh, SAN
Adekunle Oyesanya, SAN
I. O. Peter, Esq.
Monday Ugbani, Esq
Patrick Umoh, Esq.
Emmanuel Udosen, Esq

For 1st Respondent:

Aniedi Abotti, Esq
U. U. Njoku, Esq.
Edidiong Usungurua, Esq

For 2nd Respondent:

Solomon Umoh, SAN
Sanctus Edede, Esq
M. P. Ofor, Esq

For 3rd - 5th Respondent:
Robert Emukpoeruo, Esq.

Media Aide to Senator Akpabio Anietie Ekong has just been docked. He was served a subpoena to tender a DVD as an evidence.

Ekong, hereinafter referred to as PW17 claims the subpoena are audio and video recordings of the 2019 National Assembly election conducted in Ukana west, Essien Udim LGA

He claims the video was recorded on 23 February, 2019 and produced into the DVD on 23 march 2019.

Refresh this post for more

Aniekeme Finbarr
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by JudasNaCarrot: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
Generalpatton:
Bros wake up from your dream....day don break!
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
garfield1:

My brother,even in senator chris village,akpabio is far more popular.take a 2nd look at the results dispassionstely
you this senator Dave impostor...is saraki not popular than the guy who defeated him??
stop ur useless logic
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by bezimo(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lying Liar..Mike Igini I know is a man of integrity..I knew him as the REC in Calabar.So quit those lies
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by garfield1: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you this senator Dave impostor...is saraki not popular than the guy who defeated him??
stop ur useless logic
Saraki was unpopular as at the election period,it was clear.the entire kwara wanted him out.even all kwarans here except tuniski were against him.
This cant be said for akpabio.he turned hid district from ruralness to a semi paradise
Re: Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness by garfield1: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
Johnnyessence:
GODSWILL AKPABIO VS CHRIS EKPENYONG

Aniekeme Finbarr

10.15 am

The National Assembly Election Petition Tribunal resumes it's sitting today. Senator Akpabio still clinging on to see a possible comeback to the National Assembly after losing to Senator Chris Ekpenyong at the polls.

Akpabio is clutching to the fact that his scored 61,329 'miraculous' votes from Essien Udim LGA.
June 26

Appearances:

For Petitioner:

S. I. Ameh, SAN
Adekunle Oyesanya, SAN
I. O. Peter, Esq.
Monday Ugbani, Esq
Patrick Umoh, Esq.
Emmanuel Udosen, Esq

For 1st Respondent:

Aniedi Abotti, Esq
U. U. Njoku, Esq.
Edidiong Usungurua, Esq

For 2nd Respondent:

Solomon Umoh, SAN
Sanctus Edede, Esq
M. P. Ofor, Esq

For 3rd - 5th Respondent:
Robert Emukpoeruo, Esq.

Media Aide to Senator Akpabio Anietie Ekong has just been docked. He was served a subpoena to tender a DVD as an evidence.

Ekong, hereinafter referred to as PW17 claims the subpoena are audio and video recordings of the 2019 National Assembly election conducted in Ukana west, Essien Udim LGA

He claims the video was recorded on 23 February, 2019 and produced into the DVD on 23 march 2019.

Refresh this post for more

Aniekeme Finbarr
Seems you have milked adeleke dry and now working for ukaraakpa.you are just like barcanista

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itse Sagay: SIP Shouldn’t Have Been Removed From Osinbajo’s Office / National Officers Ask Metuh, Secondus To Step Down / Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.