Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone (1559 Views)

Before Buying Any Xiaomi Phone, Watch This! How To Spot Xiaomi Device Identity / Five Things You Must Check Before Buying Any Cryptocurrency / 7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone by Earnersweb(m): 12:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Attention ! This are the important things you need to know before buying any android phone of your choice.

Am a phone expertise. I have been dropping a lot of android phone specs here. But I noticed that lot of nairalanders are complaining that the phone specs are fake.

Just today, my friends phone arrived today which was ordered last weak.. Guess what ? The phone features where not the real ones written along wit the phone when he saw it online. Imagine a phone written 6gb ram, inside it will be 1gb ram.

I wrote the full story of my friend here, and also here - I explained how to identify phones with fake adverts...
https://kcgist.com/important-things-to-know-before-buying-any-android-phone/

If you have fallen the victim of this fake phone specs, pls indicate below .
Re: Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone by Earnersweb(m): 7:32am On Jun 25, 2019
Noted
Re: Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone by Earnersweb(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ya ...its important
Re: Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone by Realboygenius(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Affordability is key
That's the reason a lot people buy Tecno phones.

1 Like

Re: Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone by Blastedholligan: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Too bad for your friend. He should have stuck with phones he can easily get in Nigeria like infinix, Xiaomi, Huawei or even TECNO
Re: Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone by Blastedholligan: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realboygenius:
Affordability is key
That's the reason a lot people buy Tecno phones.
True but durability should be worked on.
Re: Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone by Freelancerx: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
tecno durability is there. depending on how you make use of your phone and careful you are with your phone
Blastedholligan:
True but durability should be worked on.
Re: Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone by Earnersweb(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Thanks all
Re: Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone by Blastedholligan: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Freelancerx:
tecno durability is there. depending on how you make use of your phone and careful you are with your phone
Well, your assertion is applicable to other brands, not just TECNO.
Re: Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone by Earnersweb(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2019
Yes
Re: Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone by Earnersweb(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Noted
Re: Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone by Earnersweb(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yes
Re: Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone by Earnersweb(m): 1:54am On Aug 19, 2019
Sure
Re: Attention!! : Important Things To Know Before Buying Any Android Phone by Earnersweb(m): 4:53am On Aug 25, 2019
Yes o

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Nokia 7 Plus Sales / Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.