Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

See The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs The Cake That Was Delivered - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs The Cake That Was Delivered (4427 Views)

Massive Wedding Cake That Worth N1.2 Million. PHOTOS / The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday / Zion Balogun Destroys The Cake Naomi Campbell Gave To Wizkid On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs The Cake That Was Delivered by seunmohmoh(f): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
nuelyoyo:
please I am not asking where you reside, am asking about your tribe, where you come from. The seun part of your moniker sounds Yoruba, but the "mohmoh" part sounds Edo. So, are you from Edo state?
Mohmoh is just short for momoore. My parents are from osun.
Re: See The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs The Cake That Was Delivered by nuelyoyo(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Mohmoh is just short for momoore. My parents are from osun.
Ok, let me guess, "momoore" means "I know good" ?
Re: See The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs The Cake That Was Delivered by seunmohmoh(f): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
nuelyoyo:
Ok, let me guess, "momoore" means "I know good" ?
I'm grateful lord- momooreoluwa
Re: See The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs The Cake That Was Delivered by nuelyoyo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I'm grateful lord- momooreoluwa
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Don Be Big Geh"-actress Funke Akindele Celebrates Lota Chukwu As She Turn30 / Man Threatens A Lady With A Fake Gun, Rapes Her Twice (photo) / Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.