Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Young Man Who Told Prof. Wole Soyinka To Stand Up From His Window Seat - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Young Man Who Told Prof. Wole Soyinka To Stand Up From His Window Seat (695 Views)

Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Who Told Prof. Wole Soyinka To Stand Up From His Window Seat by Tbag25: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2019
The internet was set abuzz recently after Nigerian Business executive, Tonye Cole took to his Instagram page to share the encounter between a young Nigerian man and Nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka on an airplane.

Tonye Cole had said Prof. Wole Soyinka got on the plane and took the window seat and when the young man, who was assigned the seat boarded, insisted Mr Soyinka leaves his seat.
Read more
https://www.cityblog.ng/the-young-man-who-told-prof-wole-soyinka-to-stand-up-from-his-window-seat-on-an-airplane-speaks-his-reason/

Re: Young Man Who Told Prof. Wole Soyinka To Stand Up From His Window Seat by Goalnaldo(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2019
Na today I go know whether the guy above me dey use jazz. May I see if the post go reach promise Land.
Re: Young Man Who Told Prof. Wole Soyinka To Stand Up From His Window Seat by falcon01: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2019
The young Man has the Right it's his sit. But common.. its wole, a Nobel prize winner you gotta be cool with him sitting on your seat.
Re: Young Man Who Told Prof. Wole Soyinka To Stand Up From His Window Seat by Naza25: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2019
The young man did nothing wrong, Nigerians don't just know how to mind their business. Always judgemental about other people's lives

(1) (Reply)

THIS JOB IS DONE!! I Need Some Articles ASAP! I've Gotten Enough for This But... / Phase(short Historical Story) / The story Of A Young Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.