Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,904 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

THIS JOB IS DONE!! I Need Some Articles ASAP! I've Gotten Enough for This But... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THIS JOB IS DONE!! I Need Some Articles ASAP! I've Gotten Enough for This But... (712 Views)

I Need Some Articles ASAP! / I Need Some Articles ASAP! FILLED POSITION! Closed till further notice! / I Need Some Articles ASAP! Thanks GOT enough applicants. Don't Apply Again Ooo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS JOB IS DONE!! I Need Some Articles ASAP! I've Gotten Enough for This But... by nurd(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2019
THIS JOB IS DONE. DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT ME AGAIN. THANKS.

IMPORTANT! READ THE BOLDED FIRST:

I've now gotten enough writers for the review posts. So I don't need it anymore. However, I need some informative articles written. I'm willing to pay N3/word for this. If you have what it takes to do this, then contact me...

If you're not sure of your writing, pls don't bother to comment or message me. You'll waste our time and I won't pay for rubbish.

Okay...you're still reading.

That means you have what it takes to do this. But here is what I want:

I want REVIEW ARTICLES written for me. Again, if you don't know what that means, pls pass along. I don't want wahala!

I'm willing to pay up to N5/word or more for each article. So, a 1k word should be N5k or more.

However, if you write well and I like your writing, I can bump that rate.

Here is a sample of a similar article I'm looking for: https://www.byrdie.com/best-flat-irons-for-black-hair-affordable-to-high-end-4099588

I'm not saying you've to write exactly that or your writing should flow so much like that. But it should be flawlessly and read like a native wrote it.

DISCLAIMER: I'm a writer myself but I'm choked up with other work. So I know when an article is written well and I can easily spot copy-pasta.

If you're interested, contact me on 'DONE'...

P.S. I'll need samples...it's a must.

P.S.S I need one today or tomorrow. Are you up to the task?

Note... I hold the right to reduce the price/rate at any time. However, all writers will be paid at the advertised rate unless otherwise stated.
Re: THIS JOB IS DONE!! I Need Some Articles ASAP! I've Gotten Enough for This But... by nurd(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2019
Okay, so I got one offer. Going to try that out and see how it goes...

Note... If you're going to contact me, INCLUDE your Nairaland username too. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: THIS JOB IS DONE!! I Need Some Articles ASAP! I've Gotten Enough for This But... by nurd(m): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
I've now gotten enough writers for the review posts. So I don't need it anymore. However, I need some informative articles written. I'm willing to pay N3/word for this. If you have what it takes to do this, then contact me...
Re: THIS JOB IS DONE!! I Need Some Articles ASAP! I've Gotten Enough for This But... by gidisignature(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
I contacted you this morning via your mail as regards my interest in working with you but I am yet to get a feedback from you.
Re: THIS JOB IS DONE!! I Need Some Articles ASAP! I've Gotten Enough for This But... by nurd(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
gidisignature:
I contacted you this morning via your mail as regards my interest in working with you but I am yet to get a feedback from you.

I'm sorry I didn't reply. It's probably mixed up in my box. Right now, I've gotten enough people for the job. I'll call this 'DONE' now. Thanks.
Re: THIS JOB IS DONE!! I Need Some Articles ASAP! I've Gotten Enough for This But... by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2019
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Academic Writer Needed / ~THE LOST LOVE~ Christian Literature / :::books From Top Authors That Let You Down:::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.