Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Mindset Of A Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mindset Of A Man (227 Views)

The Stupidity Of The African Mindset / Three Type Of Beliefs That Messed Up The African Mindset / The Mindset Of The One Who Will Eventually Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mindset Of A Man by jonatoye(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The mindset of a Man

WORD FOR TODAY
Wherever you set your mind represents the mindset which determines your experience; you cannot rise above where you set your mind. Your mindset is wrong each time your thought is not in line with what God wants you to do or thinking about you!
Scriptural Reference
"Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth." (Colossian 3:2 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The will of God will only be done on earth when we set our minds to His will as it is done in heaven. The mindset of a man determines how he sees things, his approach and the strength he put in place in everything he does.

As humans, we already have a mindset of what is called beautiful, success, achievement. In many cases God has a different view to what is in our mind. Joseph under God despite being a slave was regarded as prosperous man. To have the right mindset in every domain of life we must seek to know the mind of God.

The mind of the man at the pool of Bethesda was set at the stirring of the water by an angel but Jesus came to heal him (John 5). Jacob had already set his mind in the fact that Joseph was dead if not for God's intervention. It is the mindset of David that made him see Goliath as an uncircumcised Philistine who will be defeated (What is your mindset about your problems?). It is mindset of Gehazi that made him think that it was a great loss for Elisha to reject the gift of Naaman (what is your mindset about righteousness?)

The experiences of these people and what their lives turned out to be depended on where they set their mind.

Prayer Point
Lord! Help me to set my mind in line with what you want me to do and what you are thinking about me in Jesus name. Amen

Main Emphasis
Until you have the mind of Christ your mindset will be wrong!!!

Have an Outstanding Tuesday!!!

1 Like

Re: The Mindset Of A Man by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2019
jonatoye:
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The mindset of a Man

WORD FOR TODAY
Wherever you set your mind represents the mindset which determines your experience; you cannot rise above where you set your mind. Your mindset is wrong each time your thought is not in line with what God wants you to do or thinking about you!
Scriptural Reference
"Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth." (Colossian 3:2 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The will of God will only be done on earth when we set our minds to His will as it is done in heaven. The mindset of a man determines how he sees things, his approach and the strength he put in place in everything he does.

As humans, we already have a mindset of what is called beautiful, success, achievement. In many cases God has a different view to what is in our mind. Joseph under God despite being a slave was regarded as prosperous man. To have the right mindset in every domain of life we must seek to know the mind of God.

The mind of the man at the pool of Bethesda was set at the stirring of the water by an angel but Jesus came to heal him (John 5). Jacob had already set his mind in the fact that Joseph was dead if not for God's intervention. It is the mindset of David that made him see Goliath as an uncircumcised Philistine who will be defeated (What is your mindset about your problems?). It is mindset of Gehazi that made him think that it was a great loss for Elisha to reject the gift of Naaman (what is your mindset about righteousness?)

The experiences of these people and what their lives turned out to be depended on where they set their mind.

Prayer Point
Lord! Help me to set my mind in line with what you want me to do and what you are thinking about me in Jesus name. Amen

Main Emphasis
Until you have the mind of Christ your mindset will be wrong!!!

Have an Outstanding Tuesday!!!
refreshing
Re: The Mindset Of A Man by Watkinss: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
I think everyone should think positive and optimistic in each and every situation. Mindset plays a key role in our life. If we want to achieve our goals in life then we must have to work with a strong mindset. What do you people think about your psychology?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Man Of God Should Live In Luxury, While His Members Live In Poverty, Reno / Preparing For Divine Communion / Muric's Position On The Hijab Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.