Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

How To Play The Acoustic Guitar And The Electric Guitar Part 2 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Play The Acoustic Guitar And The Electric Guitar Part 2 (327 Views)

Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / How To Play The Acoustic Guitar And The Electric Guitar Part 3 Anatomy / How To Play The Acoustic Guitar And The Electric Guitar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Play The Acoustic Guitar And The Electric Guitar Part 2 by Lawrence24(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2019
STEEL STRING ACOUSTIC GUITAR
These guitars usually have a bigger body than the classical acoustic and the fingerboard tends to be thinner and slightly curved for ease of playing, especially if you have small hands. Because the strings are made of steel and so the tension is higher than for nylon strings, the narrow neck has a strengthening rod within, allowing you to adjust the action to make plying easier.

ELECTRIC GUITAR
Very easy to play, this type of guitar is extremely popular. It plugs into an amplifier to increase volume. The neck and fingerboard tend to be thin and slightly curved for easy playing. Remember that you will need to buy an amplifier, an extra expense.
Please leave comments,
Thank you
God Bless.

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost Weight And Cleared My Skin / 1 Week Free Lagos Vacation. / Her Brother Oppossed Me Dating Her Sister!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.