Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) (38410 Views)

Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) / Bike Rider Spotted Towing An 18-Seater Bus With His Motorcycle In Lagos (Video) / Hyundai Motors Unveils The New 2019 Santa Fe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by BlueAir: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
i was proud of the achievement and celebration and until i came to the observation that the entire settings is YUTONG not KOJO. this is just deceptive glory for made in china not made in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by Toscarel: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by Toscarel: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nigeria has got a zero maintenance culture give them a few months and they would use attachment yo turn the bus to scrap
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by IMPRESSION085: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by coretechng1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice bus but unfortunately no good road anywhere to drive this.

1 Like

Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by Btruth: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
futurist369:
Ftc.... Iyalaya anybody
Yes. after the SARS and other securities operatives would have helped us cleared those bad boys commot for roads. Those bad boys dey even rob for day self.
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by kense88: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Please how much is it
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by Drshobz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
ur fada
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by Soyinka711(f): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice One
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by sammymama: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Not bad
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
Esejojo:
Checkout the interior. This is better than the interior of some airlines that I will not mention their names.

If I am seated by the window side, it will be difficult for me to exchange seat with any elder O...

You are so funny most especially with the elder section I'm telling you some of our local airlines can't even compare to this bus you refused to mention names of the airline but I will aero contractor and arik airline there interior are like former Nigerian locomotive trains lol

3 Likes

Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Yea, nice Vehicles, but No good roads to drive them on.

This Vehicles are not made for Nigerian dilapidated Roads.
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by kinglee007(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
What I've been waiting for.
I see an opportunity.
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
中国车
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by Antoeni(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
May Armed Robbers Never See this Buses as they Ply High way IJN
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by uvie66: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Kkings11:
Night journey go sweet be that oh
Night journey ke for where armed robbers full road so, Man no go take that risk. The bus is useless if it is not bulletproof.
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by uvie66: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Antoeni:
May Armed Robbers Never See this Buses as they Ply High way IJN
Na you one stop them...
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by EdwardRandy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Esejojo:
Checkout the interior. This is better than the interior of some airlines that I will not mention their names.

If I am seated by the window side, it will be difficult for me to exchange seat with any elder O...
Lol grin grin you dey find trouble oo
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by uvie66: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
junkiesneverdie:

You are so funny most especially with the elder section I'm telling you some of our local airlines can't even compare to this bus you refused to mention names of the airline but I will aero contractor and arik airline dear interior like former Nigerian locomotive trains lol
this buses are useless if they are not bulletproof..
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by remirez07(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
Now traveling go dei sweet.. but on which road..we aren’t there yet.
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by ican2020: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
Best for Abuja to Delta
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by akorakor(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
If only our roads were good cry cry
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by Izigreat: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
I AM WAITING OOOO to see the routes it will be going to... this bus and Aba road?� abi na lokoja, ajakouta road? � ... hmmmmm... Kojo kojo you for do road first oooo... isokay!!! Me I will enter the bus to experience the trip
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by Tnity1: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
kllinxman:
From Abuja to Lagos - 25k land flight
What is the security measure and what road in Nigeria will this bus be driving on cuz have always read about bad roads in Nigeria
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by papadoculus(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
mclorenzo:
Dem go turn danfo soon watch
lmao, this pessimist �
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by poik(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
History was made last week Thursday in Lagos, Nigeria.

This happened when Kojo Motors Nigeria Limited in collaboration with leading bus manufacturer, Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Company of China, launched for the first time in any part of the world the first ever 14-meter Yutong coach.

The coach – Yutong T139HDH – was officially unveiled at a grand world launch ceremony at the prestigious Civic Center, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The resplendent Yutong T139HDH bus – with a capacity for up to 63 passengers – features the Mercedes Benz (OM 457LA) engine, Mercedes Benz AMT Gearbox, Germany Sachs Clutch, Germany ZF Automatic Steering Axle, Air Bag Suspension System, etc.

According to Chinedu Oguegbu, Executive Director of Kojo Motors Limited, the bus features in-built DVR cameras for monitoring, onboard WiFi to ensure passengers remain connected and video-on-demand to also keep passengers entertained.

Some other features of the Yutong T139HDH include:

. Liquid crystal dashboard.
. 3 times brighter automatic headlights that come on immediately it gets dark.
. Electrical controlled passenger curtain.
. USB ports for passengers
. Electrical controlled driver’s window and rear mirror.
. Automatic windshield wiper.
. 7 colorful interior ambient lights as seen in the pictures below.
. AUS which prevents the bus from moving when passengers are getting in and out.
. EBD (Electronic Braking Device)
. ESP (Electronic Stability Program) and many more.

The launch ceremony had in attendance several dignitaries that included the Chief Executive Officer of Kojo Motors, Chief Ikenna Oguegbu; the Deputy Corp Commandant of the FRSC, C. Z. Matthew, Managing Director of Primero Transport Service, Fola Tinubu, representatives from National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC) and Mr. Luqman Mamudu of Transtech Industrial Consulting Limited.

Representatives of several bus fleet operating companies across the country were also in attendance.

The event also featured the presentations of awards to some outstanding customers of Kojo Motors that patronize the Yutong bus brand.

The Yutong brand of buses is manufactured by Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Company of China. The company has 80% share of the bus market in China. It also has a Global market share of 15%.

Yutong has been the world’s largest bus maker for seven consecutive years. 70,000 units of their buses were sold in 2016 while the German company which is the second largest bus manufacturer in the world sold 20,000 units in the same period.

According to Robben Xiong, Yutong’s Head International Business, Africa, the Yutong T139HDH bus was produced to withstand rough driving terrains and were subjected to rough tests.

Also speaking at the event, Ejiro Omoefe of Stanbic IBTC Vehicle Asset Financing department, testified to the durability of the Yutong bus brand. He also revealed that Stanbic IBTC offers vehicle leasing services for the acquisition of Yutong brand of buses.

Yutong buses are assembled in Nigeria by Kojo Motors Limited. They offer 150,000 kilometer or 2 years warranty on each bus. Obviously, Kojo Motors and Yutong have a lot of confidence in their buses after subjecting them to extensive rough road tests across Nigeria.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/kojo-motors-launches-the-first-ever-14-meter-yutong-luxury-bus-with-mercedes-powertrain-photos/

This makes a whole lot of sense.
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by TSRC: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
100% made in china.
As compared to innoson that has a significant percentage made in Nigeria.
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by flexyrule(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Unveiled indeed. Bus we've been travelling with for months now with Landstar...

Nice though, but the seats ain't comfortable as compared to ABC's splinter buses.

1 Like

Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by 88natzy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
No toilet, no rail or luggage grill, no emergency exit, no emergency alarm system? Seats can't recline? Ayam not interested?
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by Studyinchina200(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
You go just Dey talk anyhow.

What do you take China for?

Benz4pimp:
When a made in China as all of those features,I Dey fear o.who remembers sendo phone of that year,e get Bluetooth,infrared,memory card slot,come get 32gb internal memory....them no born you well,after 5 hours of usage,that phone go hot and pack up
Re: Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) by Franking: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ndi Igbo, na we go enjoy am pass, if u know u know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buyer Of ₦6.7b Bugatti Agreed To Buy It On The Spot After Seeing Only Sketches / Morris Mbetsa Builds A Flying Drone Taxi In Kenya - Photos And Video / These Are Toyota Camry Facts You May Not Know – A Peek Into The Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.