Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! (1565 Views)

Bet 24 Is Recruiting Brand Ambassadors In Lagos (Get Paid Weekly) / 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee / For Those That Want To Work In Dangote Take A Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by Ride2work: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2019
As city like Lagos grows and roads become more congested, now is time to take some simple steps that can lead to great worker’s satisfaction and relief of stress in the working society.
Ride2work provideyou a stress relief service that will satisfy you.we will ride you to your office with maximum comfort guaranteed..to and fro..with no stress,all you have to do is make your seat reservation early.
Text:R2w space your location*your destination
Eg: R2w oshodi*lekki to 08107600076.
Affordability,convenience,Comfortability

Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
A stress free service for all workers..
You don’t have to struggle/fight for buses anymore
Just make your seat reservation and ride to work with comfort..to and fro
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by micky22: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
Does this make any difference with a BRT public service which is open to all commuters? Can this really be strictly for working class people who get to their respective work places and back? Op be honest with yourself
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 2:35am On Jun 27, 2019
Ride on
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by THeCvExpert: 3:09am On Jun 27, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

1 Share

Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2019
Ride2work
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by Danbull: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2019
THeCvExpert:
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

How much
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2019
Ride along
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2019
Ride2work
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2019
Reserve your seat
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 7:18am On Sep 02, 2019
Comfort
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2019
Reservation continue
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2019
Ride2work
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2019
The only thing that can make a difference is heletransport (a name given by me) here in Lagos.
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Reserve your seat
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2019
Ride on
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ride2work
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ride on
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Traffic
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ride2work
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2020
Ry
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Ride2work
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 8:04am On Feb 04, 2020
Reservation
Re: As Lagos Get More Congested, You Need To Do This To Work!!! by luvt(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ride on

(1) (Reply)

New Package For Npower Enhancement - Beneficiaries To Select Their Choice / Available Jobs In U.S For Foreigners With Free Visa Sponsorship / Uba Plc Calling For Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.