Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,043 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Most Powerful Spiritual Native Doctor In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Powerful Spiritual Native Doctor In Nigeria (283 Views)

Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Spiritual Native Doctor In Nigeria by ChiefAwokeye: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2019
SACRIFICES OF HUMAN BEINGS is not GOOD for your FUTURE, because it will surely BOUNCE BACK in future.......
CHIEF awokeye is here to help you with LEAFS and roots to become whatever you want to be in LIFE.......
Do not HIDE YOUR FEELINGS, do not let POVERTY to kill you, Do not let DISEASES to also kill you......
Come to CHIEF AWOKEYE for any kind of SOLUTION about your life issues........
You can also come to check your LIFE STATUS from ORACLE which is one of the MESSENGER of GOD in TRADITIONAL RELIGIOUS.......
There is no HUMAN SACRIFICE in the handwork of CHIEF AWOKEYE, but he will surely help you with HERBS and ROOTS.......
you can call me IFAKEYE the son of CHIEF AWOKEYE to give phone to my father and explain everything you need to him@+2347030655660.........
CHIEF AWOKEYE SHRINE was easy to LOCATED from any where you are from under the PLANET OF GOD........
NEVER GIVE UP, IF YOU FALL YOU WILL SURELY RISE UP.......
Also be careful of FAKE herbalist or native Doctor that using SOCIAL MEDIA like this to do SCAM or FRAUD........
i pray that you will not fall into LIFE TRAP and ENEMIES trap by the POWERFUL grace of GOD and the 200spirits.......
Re: The Most Powerful Spiritual Native Doctor In Nigeria by Righteousness89(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
[s]
ChiefAwokeye:
SACRIFICES OF HUMAN BEINGS is not GOOD for your FUTURE, because it will surely BOUNCE BACK in future.......
CHIEF awokeye is here to help you with LEAFS and roots to become whatever you want to be in LIFE.......
Do not HIDE YOUR FEELINGS, do not let POVERTY to kill you, Do not let DISEASES to also kill you......
Come to CHIEF AWOKEYE for any kind of SOLUTION about your life issues........
You can also come to check your LIFE STATUS from ORACLE which is one of the MESSENGER of GOD in TRADITIONAL RELIGIOUS.......
There is no HUMAN SACRIFICE in the handwork of CHIEF AWOKEYE, but he will surely help you with HERBS and ROOTS.......
you can call me IFAKEYE the son of CHIEF AWOKEYE to give phone to my father and explain everything you need to him@+2347030655660.........
CHIEF AWOKEYE SHRINE was easy to LOCATED from any where you are from under the PLANET OF GOD........
NEVER GIVE UP, IF YOU FALL YOU WILL SURELY RISE UP.......
Also be careful of FAKE herbalist or native Doctor that using SOCIAL MEDIA like this to do SCAM or FRAUD........
i pray that you will not fall into LIFE TRAP and ENEMIES trap by the POWERFUL grace of GOD and the 200spirits.......
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Who Says There Is No Islamization Agenda? Read This / COZA: On Going Plan To Protest By #churchtoomovement / My Take On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.