Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) (83291 Views)

Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by booksrite(f): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2019
lordreed:
I am done with you. You are a blockhead.

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by booksrite001: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by staggerman(m): 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Are you even a Christian?

Proverbs 9:10, The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom

Without fear who would obey His Will? Only fear can purify us.

Breathe very carefully and tremble.

Remain in fear always.

The LORD has not given me the spirit of bondage to fear, but of love, power and a sound mind.

It is the goodness of God that draws men to repentance.
God is Love.
Love the Lord with all your heart.

There is no fellowship in fear.
But with joy we draw from the well of salvation.

We love Him because He first loved us and gave himself for us.
Perfect love casts out fear.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2019
staggerman:

The LORD has not given me the spirit of bondage to fear, but of love, power and a sound mind.

It is the goodness of God that draws men to repentance.
God is Love.
Love the Lord with all your heart.

There is no fellowship in fear.
But with joy we draw from the well of salvation.

We love Him because He first loved us and gave himself for us.
Perfect love casts out fear.

Matthew 10:28
"28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
heaven doesnt exist

[s]
MizyB:
Lord Jesus, I thank you that men can make heaven only by nothing but your righteousness.

Galatians 2:16 "Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified."

(:
[/s]
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by MizyB(f): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
heaven doesnt exist

[s][/s]
Now I see. Its not only women you hate, God too!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
your god doesnt exist
MizyB:
Now I see. Its not only women you hate, God too!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User / Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.