Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After (25627 Views)

Remembering Michael Jackson On His 64th Birthday / Remembering Michael Jackson On His 63rd Birthday / Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
iamezekwesiri:
Bobrisky bleaching colleague....

Dem look alike shaaa
M
J

He had Vitiligo.

Rest in Paradise King of Pop, it’s who you’re.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bestboy11513:
Fu*king Animal, you just had to turn white.
Are you gifted with stupidity? You don't have to showcase your ignorance herein . He had vitiligo. Browse it and quit acting like an ignorant village urchin. Pfft undecided

Rest in peace King Macko Wacko Jacko.

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by JudasNaCarrot: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
He was my class mate back in the days....

Michael was very brilliant student in High school....he made all his papers in one sitting.

RIP mate till we part to see no more.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by joseph1832(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Rest In Peace Michael Jackson.

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by armadeo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
He was my class mate back in the days....

Michael was very brilliant student in High school....he made all his papers in one sitting.

RIP mate till we part to see no more.

grin grin grin

Naija man. As we see am we dey talk am
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by Nickshrapnel: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
iamezekwesiri:

Dem look alike shaaa
M
J
It was reported that he had vitiligo, that was why he bleached is skin to make his skin
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

And blille Jean

Exactly. I so much love all Billie Jean live performances. Billie Jean live intros always send chills down my spine. That crotch grabbing, double spin and hat fling is enough to make my day.

See sample attached grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by Bestboy11513(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
Are you gifted with stupidity? You don't have to showcase your ignorance herein . He had vitiligo. Browse it and quit acting like an ignorant village urchin. Pfft undecided

Rest in peace King Macko Wacko Jacko.

You dumb fu*k, vitiligo that came as a result of his attempt to become light skinned.
You're among the foolish ones that think everything written on the internet is supreme and indisputable.

Whatever permission you thought you had to speak to me, I hereby remove.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by fortunechy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Wacko jacko continue to rest in peace
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
DanXplore:

Exactly. I so much love all Billie Jean live performances. Billie Jean live intros always send chills down my spine. That crotch grabbing, double spin and hat fling is enough to make my day.

See sample attached grin
grin grin
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by ExposingdMatrix: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
This guy really suffered a great in silence throughout his life in addition to been tainted badly for something i dont really think he was involved in.. The world is really a strange place..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puQEcN_iI9o

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by jinka(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
overcomer90:
For all the people commenting that Michael Jackson bleached get ur facts right.
He had an autoimmune skin disease called vitiligo that's why his skin gradually turned white.
Google up and stop defaming his character by spreading lies.

what about his nose?
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by overcomer90: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
jinka:

what about his nose?

His nose was broken during one of his dance practices.
So he had to undergo a plastic surgery to fix it.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by Divine200: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
Continue to rest in peace Legend
I love you and misses you
It’s just like yesterday when you were pronounced dead.
You were all about humanity and peace.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
One Man I cried when I heard about his death.
I know lots of religious folks have criticized you but one thing is that you spoke life with your songs and I love you even in your rest.
RIP Michael Joseph Jackson.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by meobizy(f): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
How did he not faint in that black attire?
I love MJ, yes, my dad introduced all of us to his music.
My old man made it a ritual to introduce MJ’s music to all his children from childhood.
I supported and believed in him during all those trials concerning touching children inappropriately.
After his death, though, when the money stopped rolling in to stop bad press, we got to see it — my idol was nothing but a dirty kiddy toucher and animal abuser.
May he rot in Hell!
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by xrenzy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bestboy11513:
did you read what happened to him @ the 1984 pepsi commercial?
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by IME1: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
We shared birthdays
But like many child hood fav musicians I'd to let go of
Elton, Chapman, Pac, Clef, Collins, and many others
I believe the lyrics of MJ were ideal, prolific and superb
Lttle suzie
Earth song
Give in to me
Dirty Diana
Bad
Gone too soon
Speechless

And many others
Thank God for salvation and light

RIP MJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by IME1: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
It was reported that he had vitiligo, that was why he bleached is skin to make his skin

Don't really agree because went further to adjust his nose, permed his hair, prevented his natural baritone or male voice from evolving and others.

I blame his handlers 99% and himself 1%
But it's too late
It's left for others to learn from his experience
Note to will smiths children, Bieber, naira marley, retina Daniels, wizkid and lady gaga among many many others
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by superlightning: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
Greatest of them all. The king of pop. Rest in peace MICHAEL JACKSON
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by enemyofprogress: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2019
Michael Jackson the best regae artist Jamaica has ever produced
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by Horus(m): 12:49am On Jun 26, 2019
iamezekwesiri:

Dem look alike shaaa
M
J

First off he had vitiligo proven in his Autopsy report. Between Off The Wall Thriller or so he said but there are pics of him as a kid and teen where he was showing patches little ones but patches just the same.

Look at the vitiligo on his left fingers , (This is the reason he decided to wear the glove on his left hand to hide the vitiligo)

here the vitiligo is was spreading to his chest and the Off The Wall Era

By now even non MJ fans know he had a skin condition called Vitiligo that causes loss of skin color or pigmentation

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by Horus(m): 12:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Here the vitiligo was spreading to his neck

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by overcomer90: 3:25am On Jun 26, 2019
IME1:

Don't really agree because went further to adjust his nose, permed his hair, prevented his natural baritone or male voice from evolving and others.

I blame his handlers 99% and himself 1%
But it's too late
It's left for others to learn from his experience
Note to will smiths children, Bieber, naira marley, retina Daniels, wizkid and lady gaga among many many others

Even one of his daughters has the disease presently.
It is a hereditary disease. MJ inherited his from his father.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by overcomer90: 3:37am On Jun 26, 2019
One of Michaels sons' with vitiligo

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by overcomer90: 3:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Before and after of people with this disease

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by overcomer90: 3:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Check out his interview with his doctor and Oprah Winfrey
http://m.truemichaeljackson.webnode.cz/health/vitiligo/
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by Onyenna(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bestboy11513:

I guess you didn't know about the skin disease that he had..... SMH!
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by Bestboy11513(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Onyenna:

I guess you didn't know about the skin disease that he had..... SMH!

No be only skin disease, someone that was always bleaching his skin, turned white to get a larger audience.

All the photos you see above are edited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
meobizy:
How did he not faint in that black attire?
I love MJ, yes, my dad introduced all of us to his music.
My old man made it a ritual to introduce MJ’s music to all his children from childhood.
I supported and believed in him during all those trials concerning touching children inappropriately.
After his death, though, when the money stopped rolling in to stop bad press, we got to see it — my idol was nothing but a dirty kiddy toucher and animal abuser.
May he rot in Hell!
He still made more money than most of the entertainers alive
The money never stopped flowing
Whatever perception u have about him is left to you.nobody wants to go through the stress of it
I am not in support of child molestation,absolutely not
But for the mere fact that MJ was cleared of all wrong doing while he was alive.his calls and home was bugged by the police for several years but they failed to find anything against him.
That is where we MJ lovers stand

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After by booksrite001: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2019
bestboy11513:
No be only skin disease, someone that was always bleaching his skin, turned white to get a larger audience.All the photos you see above are edited.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Nominated For Grammy Award With Beyonce / Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.