Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) (66709 Views)

Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply / Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply / Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by dazuj: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
lol...This happens all the time in the lives of these celebrities.
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
Officialgarri:

What is Epic there?
Bro, do you know where I can see the other images displayed at the background
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by yemmight(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
Don Baba. What an epic response.
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by YoungAncient1: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Is don Jazzy trying to mock Linda Ikeji
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Some ladies need attention on social media

Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Officialgarri:

What is Epic there?
I tire oh
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Ikem11(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
majamajic:

pls allow me to scatter your brain for u

Epic is a pretty slang term now used among young people, for example I would say. "Damn, that was EPIC!" ... It's not really true slang, meaning it means something other than the original meaning.

1 Like

Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Officialgarri: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Bro, do you know where I can see the other images displayed at the background
No sir
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Bizibi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bloggers!!!!
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by iamapplord(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
majamajic:

Chai

Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
She is beautiful.
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Neoteny(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
She didn't use his handle. How did he know to reply if he's not following her?

Then again i suspect Jon Dazzy is impotent.
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=Mrsoundoro post=79655808][/quote]

I go fall from my chair cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by myrates: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Karemarealty288:
It's is scientifically possible to pregnant her through Instagram... grin
2baba be like "how?"
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by AfonjaBoston: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
Karemarealty288:
It's is scientifically possible to pregnant her through Instagram... grin

That Jay Jay, kanu and 2face picture what really cracked them.up?

Just curious
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by oluwasegun007(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
; grin grin grin
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by nellyquash(f): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Your sperm was downloaded[color=#000099][/color] tongue tongue tongue
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
majamajic:

Epic is a pretty slang term now used among young people, for example I would say. "Damn, that was EPIC!" ... It's not really true slang, meaning it means something other than the original meaning.

U don't know the meaning of that word
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
There are too many beautiful ladies in Nigeria, you don't even know which one to choose!!!
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Soyinka711(f): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
She is looking for name and money
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
majamajic:

Psychosis

Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by yyha3314(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
This man is getting old day by day but still he won't marry
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by jidxin(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
i always love don baba's response. always easy with saka.... sacarsm
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Innobee99(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
That's my ex

U again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' / Actress Doris Chima Dies After Battling Cancer / Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.