Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) (66710 Views)

Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply / Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply / Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by permit(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
See this hanty oh grin
No doubt some women are like this

Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by nagalee(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
dollytino4real:
thru Bluetooth abi zender
no na airdrop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Innobee99(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
condemn:
Fine girl when mumu
Don't mind her, I know her very well.....

Na my ex babe be that
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
She pick am for her village stream grin grin
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by naijajobx: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by blowjohn(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrNollyzone:
A Nigerian Lady with Instagram handle, lahadee took to the comment section to reveal that she is pregnant for mavin boss, donjazzy.

But see Donjazzy reply..

Source; https://gidifeed.com/nigerian-lady-allegedly-pregnant-for-mavin-boss-donjazzy/

Nice reply.
Now back to Don jazzys dressing.
What sort of dress is that?
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by streettvnaija: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lolzz.

Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Wanity(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Neoteny:
She didn't use his handle. How did he know to reply if he's not following her?

Then again i suspect Jon Dazzy is impotent.

Oga other fans will tag him on the comment section

That is if this story is true
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by myfan: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is the funniest thing I've read for a very long time now. How some girls desperate for celebrities baffle me.
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Rextizz(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
Silly girl
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by owila4luv(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
majamajic:

pls allow me to scatter your brain for u

Epic is a pretty slang term now used among young people, for example I would say. "Damn, that was EPIC!" ... It's not really true slang, meaning it means something other than the original meaning.
lie! lie!!
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Charmingpet: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
O ya aunty reply, na ur turn
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by majamajic(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Beverlyjean:

U don't know the meaning of that word

hope u didn't see where I say it's slang, and hope u didn't see where I said it's not the original meaning ,
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by DrTonitee(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
Officialgarri:

What is Epic there?
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by enemyofprogress: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Pls, what is epic ?
it's a French soup
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Pure humour. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

That Jay Jay, kanu and 2face picture what really cracked them.up?

Just curious

Photoshop. The person that did it said Tuface was telling/asking them that "Shebi somebody must cum before withdrawing". So, it was funny to both of them.
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Ooye12: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
Brother self should go and Marry to avoid all this embarrassment, unit you turn 90 plus abi ...
Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by Abuloma80(f): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ooye12:
Brother self should go and Marry to avoid all this embarrassment, unit you turn 90 plus abi ...

ABI? HIM AND JENNY ARE DAMN LONG OVER DUE TO MARRY. BY THE WAY JENNY MARRIED OF HER DAUGHTER SOMETIME AGO. VERY SOON WE HEAR SHE PUT TO BED. SO GOD SAKE WHY SHOULD A LADY REMAIN UNMARRIED UP TILL SHE STARTS HAVING GRANDKIDS? A BEG JENNY AND DON JAZZY SHOUL AS A MATTER OF URGENCY GO AND MARRY (ASAP).

1 Like

Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by 400billionman: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin

I don't know why I started laughing before even reading Don Jazzy's comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) by booksrite001: 7:52am On Jul 02, 2019
nagalee:
no na airdrop

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners / Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' / Actress Doris Chima Dies After Battling Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.