Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,830 members, 7,837,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084701 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
airmark:

Hahaha. This is the reason one shouldnt start learning A for Apple at old age in ogbomosho. Your link claims in la liga 2010/2011, iniesta had 4 assists in 34 matches. How is it different from mine that claimed he had 3 in 32 matches, if you work the ratio ? This is the reason some people believe iniesta is visionless. Pa Ramulieki stop disgracing yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The fool still had the guts to come back for more embarasment. WHen I said earlier, stats and stats site are useless in the hands of a certified morron

The idioot is still asking how its different from yours, I used common sense to analyze my stats, you, well you cant use what you dont have

Ask people around you to check what you presented and tell you whats wrong with it.

I can surely tell you the main thing wrong with you, Its lack of a functional brain

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Abi ooo

They finished playing at home on Tuesday at say 10PM they play their next game 8:30PM on Friday . Thats 70hrs between games

Bayern finished playing Wednesday at say 10PM they play their next game 3:30PM on Satuday. Thats 65hrs between

Bayern had to travel outside the country in a longer trip, BMG travel is within Germany. Yet they are the ones complaining
He's a lunatic. A sensible GM would be pissed at how his club managed to piss away a chance to finish 2nd or at least guarantee Europa footie. There's also the small matter of not losing Dahoud for peanuts
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

The fool still had the guts to come back for more embarasment. WHen I said earlier, stats and stats site are useless in the hands of a certified morron

The idioot is still asking how its different from yours, I used common sense to analyze my stats, you, well you cant use what you dont have

Ask people around you to check what you presented and tell you whats wrong with it.

I can surely tell you the main thing wrong with you, is lack of a functional brain

cheesy cheesy cheesy

O dun werey. la liga awarded iniesta as best attacking midfielder despite having unimpressive assists and you replied by lying that he was doing 15 assists. To save your face you had to add assists from champions league when the issue was iniesta being honoured in la liga. Will la liga board consider player's assists in ucl to rate him for their league award? grin I was expecting you to bring his assists for national team and add them to increase the numbers . grin This is why i doubt if you really graduated from ife, your logics and points are always crass.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

O dun werey. la liga awarded iniesta as best attacking midfielder despite having unimpressive assists and you replied by lying that he was doing 15 assists. To save your face you had to add assists from champions league when the issue was iniesta being honoured in la liga. Will la liga board considers player's assists in ucl to rate him for their league award? grin I was expecting you to bring his assists for national team and add them to increase the numbers . grin This is why i doubt if you really graduated from ife, your logics and points are always crass.

How many times will you be disgraced on this thread before you do the honorable thing and commit suicide

Brought Spurs vs Leverkusenn you were disgraced

Bellarabi vs Eriksen you were shamed

Iniesta stats you were humiliated. How much embarassment can a bot like you take before you end your miserable life

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]How many times will you be disgraced on this thread before you do the honorable thing and commit suicide

Brought Spurs vs Leverkusenn you were disgraced

Bellarabi vs Eriksen you were shamed

Iniesta stats you were humiliated. How much embarassment can a bot like you take before you end your miserable life[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apari, i feel like spitting on your bald head. cheesy cheesy cheesy While you were looking for assists for iniesta in ucl to add to those 3 in la liga 2010/2011, Ozil got 19 assists in la liga. Iniesta was still rated above ozil, to mumu like you assists and goals are enough to know the better of two players, even when they (belarabi and eriksen) are playing in different leagues. Be assured i will always be here to expose your shallow soccer knowledge. grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
Anyone that says this thread should be shut down will have me to answer to. Which other thread do you have this sort of madness going on? One minute Airmark and Dayo are going all out ball's deep, the next you have A40 and Pataki at each other's throat. Long may it continue abeg grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

You see when I said you are extremely foolish and a school dropout this is what we are talking about. You came here and was summarily disgraced within 5mins

2008/09 Iniesta 16 assists
2009/2010 Iniesta 9 assists
2010/2011 Iniesta 15 assists
2011/12 Iniesta 13 assists
2012/2013 Iniiesta 23 assists
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/andres-iniesta/leistungsdaten/spieler/7600/plus/0?saison=2008

Total assists = 76
Total seasons = 5

Average assist per season 15.2
This is why I always tell idiotic posters like you that I will bludgeon them to death with facts. This didnt even take me 3mins to send you to hades

Now tell me why youshouldnt be burnt at the stake and sacrificed to Orunmila

the niccur should be tethered to a post. Am sure after all this breakdown he will still have something to say. ko ni itiju rara…. ewu!
cc: AIRMARK

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2016
Davidbanky:

the niccur should be tethered to a post. Am sure after all this breakdown he will still have something to say. ko ni itiju rara…. ewu!
cc: AIRMARK

Fela was actually having dolts like you in mind when he sang that zombie track. We were discussing league exploits of iniesta, your mentor had to add all iniesta's assists including ucl's to justify why he got la liga's best attacking midfielder award. Will uefa give a player, an award, based on his world cup performances? Did english fa award mahrez last season because of his ucl exploits? If dayo urinates in a bottle and calls it fanta, despite being sour in your mouth, you will still thank him for the unkind gesture. Biblical David was smart, they should have named you one galatian name. Opolo e ti yoro.

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
airmark:

Fela was actually having dolts like you in mind when he sang that zombie track. We were discussing on league exploits of iniesta, your mentor had to add all iniesta's assists including ucl's to justify why he got la liga's best attacking midfielder award. Will uefa give a player award, based on his world cup performances? Did english fa award mahrez last season because of his ucl exploits? If dayo urinates in a bottle and calls it fanta, despite being sour in your mouth, you will still thank him for the unkind gesture. Biblical David was smart, they should have named you one galatian name. Opolo e ti yoro.

Pls spare me your kumbaya shit…..
Are you on a loop ? hehehehehheheh oponu, your obsession with dayo goes beyond the ordinary.
Considering the number of times u mention him, complain or insult those who share a common interest and admiration for his post with the ' like ' button, seriously jagaban, i will have to be a madt man to understand your pain.
Are u not tired of being hornswoggled each and every time here ? my advice: if you don't have anything to say, just keep quiet.
Sometimes there is honor in retreating, hmmm, maybe to regroup or just give up …

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Davidbanky:

Pls spare me your kumbaya shit…..
Are you on a loop ? hehehehehheheh oponu, your obsession with dayo goes beyond the ordinary.
Considering the number of times u mention him, complain or insult those who share a common interest and admiration for his post with the ' like ' button, seriously jagaban, i will have to be a madt man to understand your pain.
Are u not tired of being hornswoggled each and every time here ? my advice: if you don't have anything to say, just keep quiet.
Sometimes there is honor in retreating, hmmm, maybe to regroup or just give up …

I note that you have now started to punctuate your posts.

On the face of it, it looks like you might have finally binned your Hi-phone, but it is more likely that our collective attempts at educating you are finally reaping rewards.

There are still some spelling and grammatical errors in evidence, but Rome was not built in day, and I'm sure a day is coming when you can complete a post bereft of shakabulas.

Till then, you must continue your training, young Padawan.

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nihilist:

I note that you have now started to punctuate your posts.

On the face of it, it looks like you might have finally binned your Hi-phone, but it is more likely that our collective attempts at educating you are finally reaping rewards.

There are still some spelling and grammatical errors in evidence, but Rome was not built in day, and I'm sure a day is coming where you can complete a post bereft of shakabulas.

Till then, you must continue your training, young Padawan.

Personal text: Igbo, Shayo, and Ashewo. Please don't blame me, that's all I know.

melo melo la fe wi..

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Davidbanky:

Personal text: Igbo, Shayo, and Ashewo. Please don't blame me, that's all I know.

You will note that said Personal Text is well punctuated and devoid of grammatical errors.

Nobody cares about my amoral ways, as long they are defined within the set rules of English Grammar.

melo melo la fe wi..

I'm sure that there's a lot more that can be said, but you are going to have to do more than just say it like Tory Lanez...

You are going to have to say it....CORRECTLY.

That is all bro.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nihilist:

You will note that said Personal Text is well punctuated and devoid of grammatical errors.

Nobody cares about my amoral ways, as long they are defined within the set rules of English Grammar.

I'm sure that there's a lot more that can be said, but you are going to have to do more than just say it like Tory Lanez...

You are going to have to say it....CORRECTLY.

That is all bro.

Don't you think your english excuse is getting old ?

na only u say i no sabi english, which i don agree, later u say i don dey improve, i still agree, now u don come again to say i no sabi again, Okay, i don agree….

What else do u want bi**h ?

Personally for me, you are not the standard for speaking or writing in english, so by now u should know that i don't really care about ur opinion and it won't stop me from letting my voice out.

I stand strong in the truth of my beauty and journey through my day without attachment to the validation of others” Steve Maraboli

let me conclude with this piece from Ashley Lorenzana “It's okay to disagree with the thoughts or opinions expressed by other people. That doesn't give you the right to deny any sense they might make. Nor does it give you a right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just because you don't like what they are saying. Learn to recognize good writing when you read it, even if it means overcoming your pride and opening your mind beyond what is comfortable.”

Have a great friday at your usual …. eran igbe

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Davidbanky:

na only u say i no sabi english, which i don agree, later u say i don dey improve, i still agree, now u don come again to say i no sabi again, Okay, i don agree….

Personally for me, you are not the standard for speaking or writing in english, so by now u should know that i don't really care about ur opinion and it won't stop me from letting my voice out.

I stand strong in the truth of my beauty and journey through my day without attachment to the validation of others” Steve Maraboli

let me conclude with this piece from Ashley Lorenzana “It's okay to disagree with the thoughts or opinions expressed by other people. That doesn't give you the right to deny any sense they might make. Nor does it give you a right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just because you don't like what they are saying. Learn to recognize good writing when you read it, even if it means overcoming your pride and opening your mind beyond what is comfortable.”

Despite your anger, it is clear that you are now taking your time to carefully craft your sentences and posts.

Not only are you punctuating nicely, you have now embraced the use of formatting with your well spaced paragraphs and italicised words.

You also get bonus points for quoting obscure authors.

This is not to say that you are no longer foolish though.

You are still a fool, but at least you are now a well-spoken fool, and that's all I could ask for really.

Congratulations once again....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nihilist:

You are still a fool, but at least you are now a well-spoken fool, and that's all I could ask for really.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Despite your anger, it is clear that you are now taking your time to carefully craft your sentences and posts.
Not only are you punctuating nicely, you have now embraced the use of formatting with your well spaced paragraphs and italicised words.

grin grin grin

I am so sorry my christian brothers, here nihilist goliath just killed david banky.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nihilist:

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
The way dem dey bully this banky guy ehn grin grin
All because of one shakabula grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ah han. What did this guy do to you people?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Clowns grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
afrodoc2:
Ah han. What did this guy do to you people?

When they cant match the us in football facts they have resorted to grammar and have been trying to "source us out" since But Davidbank is still standing his ground

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Eyah! I'm starting to feel sorry for the dude. Nihilist, back off! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
This ain't GCSE class. I don't know why una dey heckle Banky. Banky no mind them. Like Nas ibn Dara said "niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer"

Dortmund need to get their shyte together. Hertha, RB and co aren't plalying around

Who authorized the sale of Weiser? That person no try at all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Davidbanky:

Truth be told you no even gats yarn pass the bolded right there. Who appoint anybody as grammar askari for here?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 12:19am On Nov 05, 2016
Kalou hattrick grin grin

Where's airmark when you need him?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:23am On Nov 05, 2016
PietroRico:
Kalou hattrick grin grin

Where's airmark when you need him?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

We must Burnthisleaguedown. Last year around this time , he scored a hat trick. Most shocking thing was, his head was wrapped in bandage like an intensive care patient, almost covering his eyes. he still outwitted the sluggish german defenders. If a player wants to retire, burnthisleaguedown is the best bet where he will shine before moving out of the continent. The defenders are annoyingly sluggish. I will find time to see highlights of today's match, i know the goals will be annoying like last year's. He scored 14 goals in that stvpid league last season.

[img]http:///media/11-05-2016/80oZpF.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:03am On Nov 05, 2016
A40:

Truth be told you no even gats yarn pass the bolded right there. Who appoint anybody as grammar askari for here?

You dey mind the idiaat ? After telling the poolish askari that his opinion is not needed, He still went ahead to congratulate himself.

Which part of my English does he not understand ?
They only read to reply and not understand.
Jenifa and Falz are making money from their English and this Malu is yet to make 1kobo from his.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:11am On Nov 05, 2016
Davidbanky:

You dey mind the idiaat ? After telling the poolish askari that his opinion is not needed, He still went ahead to congratulate himself.

Which part of my English does he not understand ?
They only read to reply and not understand.
Jenifa and Falz are making money from their English and this Malu is yet to make 1kobo from his.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh this dude is back again

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:17am On Nov 05, 2016
A40:
This ain't GCSE class. I don't know why una dey heckle Banky. Banky no mind them. Like Nas ibn Dara said "niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer"

Dortmund need to get their shyte together. Hertha, RB and co aren't plalying around

Who authorized the sale of Weiser? That person no try at all

They can hate me now… but i won't stop now. grin

let me HIT THEM UP like 2pac did "Five shots couldn't drop me, I took it and smiled"

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:33am On Nov 05, 2016
Nihilist:

hahahahahahahah, eran igbe! i ain't scared of you ….. You are not even bold enough to pick a side.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:05am On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

We must Burnthisleaguedown. Last year around this time , he scored a hat trick. Most shocking thing was, his head was wrapped in bandage like an intensive care patient, almost covering his eyes. he still outwitted the sluggish german defenders. If a player wants to retire, burnthisleaguedown is the best bet where he will shine before moving out of the continent. The defenders are annoyingly sluggish. I will find time to see highlights of today's match, i know the goals will be annoying like last year's. He scored 14 goals in that stvpid league last season.

Below is what 2 Bundesliga rejects did to one of the top EPL teams. Shaqiri and Arnautovic, 2 players disgraced out of the Bundesliga doing this to an EPL top team

Arnautovic scoring 11 goals despite not being a striker, They really mumu for that EPL

For this gif below, How many of those useless EPL defenders did Shaqiri disgrace? Like 4-5. A very useless Shaqiri oo

[img]http:///media/11-05-2016/Fo0IBe.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:18am On Nov 05, 2016
PietroRico:
Kalou hattrick grin ;DWhere's airmark when you need him?

A Bundesliga reject like Berbatov was top scorer in the EPL show us any EPL product who was top scorer in the Bundesliga

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.