Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070689 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2018
pkasso:
I have mixed feelings about Vidal leaving for Inter. Dude is one of my fave players but there is nothing bad in cashing on him with a year left on his contract . His high-intensity game has taken a toll on his body and it showed in his performances last season.

I definitely won't be losing any sleep over this. We are more than loaded in midfield. Tolisso had a good first season and I expect him to build on that. Renato has shown he is ready to fight for his Bayern career and Goretzka is coming in. All young midfielders who are only going to get better. And we've still got James and Thiago!! How many clubs can boast of such options?

All the same, i wish him the best in his Inter career. . except against Bayern of course.

That will be interesting bro. Bayern should send their players to epl for correct training. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:29am On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Where is his world cup medal or trophy? Where is his ucl trophy? How many goals and assists did he have in that useless league? Gidigbo midfielder.

I miss Lampard.

Argue with his 2 COPA America where Hazard cant even make a final at CL world cup or Euro
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:20am On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Argue with his 2 COPA America where Hazard cant even make a final at CL world cup or Euro

If it's not ucl trophy or world cup medal, he is not better than those Zambians that won AFCON that year, local champions.

Everybody can't be king for doing shakushaku in ucl or world cup. Show me his world cup medal like Hazard's.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:27am On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:
If it's not ucl trophy or world cup medal, he is not better than those Zambians that won AFCON that year, local champions.

Everybody can't be king for doing shakushaku in ucl or world cup. Show me his world cup medal like Hazard's.

Zambians are champions of their continents, Hazard cant even win in his continent, not at club level and definitely not at world cup level

An all round failure

I heard he is likely a criminal a supported by criminals thats why he is doing shackle-shackle

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Zambians are champions of their continents, Hazard cant even win in his continent, not at club level and definitely not at world cup level

An all round failure

I heard he is likely a criminal a supported by criminals thats why he is doing shackle-shackle

He is not a local champion, he was the second best player when all the players in the world converged last month to compete. Show me Vidal's ucl trophy or world cup medal. Hazard has one and second best player in Russia, stop disturbing me with a local champion.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

He is not a local champion, he was the second best player when all the players in the world converged last month to compete. Show me Vidal's ucl trophy or world cup medal. Hazard has one and second best player in Russia, stop disturbing me with a local champion.

No trophy to show. No CL, no worldcup, no euro cup.

He failed everywhere. He can't even make a final in his career
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Show me Vidal's world cup medal?. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Show me Vidal's world cup medal?. cheesy

Vidal won a copa america twice. Show me any final hidden hazard played
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eph12(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

FA cup nko? That should count for something na
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2018
eph12:

FA cup nko? That should count for something na

Shame go even catch the hazard fans to mention such trophies. It's only when a player is a complete failure like hidden hazard that they will be mentioning Carling cup or fa cup.

What happenedto CL euro or world cup. Hidden has never played a final. Vidal played 3 finals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Vidal won a copa america twice. Show me any final hidden hazard played

Copa america is a nonsense cup compared to Ucl and world cup. If they should ask Vidal to pick two from the three, we know those he would prefer. 90% of soccer fans don't follow that competition, try again. Local champion. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Copa america is a nonsense cup compared to Ucl and world cup. If they should ask Vidal to pick two from the three, we know those he would prefer. 90% of soccer fans don't follow that competition, try again. Local champion. cheesy

Copa america is the equivalent of euro cup where hazard failed as usual just like he failed at CL and world cup

Hazard failed at CL, failed at world cup failed at euro.

So where has hidden shakushaku succeeded? I hope you will mention Carling cup or fa cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
Something dey tell me Vidal won't be the only player to leave the club this window. Boateng is close to signing for PSG and i don already give up on Lewy case. I feel it's only a matter of time.

Na to sign another CB if Hummels continues with his poor form. I hear Pavard might be joining sooner than later. Or we can always move Javi back to CB.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Copa america is the equivalent of euro cup where hazard failed as usual just like he failed at CL and world cup

Hazard failed at CL, failed at world cup failed at euro.

So where has hidden shakushaku succeeded? I hope you will mention Carling cup or fa cup

We don't count regional euro cup, because it's local to world cup. Hazard was even the assist leader in that competition. Hazard has a medal from the greatest football competition in the world, show me Vidal's. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
pkasso:
Something dey tell me Vidal won't be the only player to leave the club this window. Boateng is close to signing for PSG and i don already give up on Lewy case. I feel it's only a matter of time.

Na to sign another CB if Hummels continues with his poor form. I hear Pavard might be joining sooner than later. Or we can always move Javi back to CB.

He will be a training cone for Neymar.

Congrats to all Bavarians. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

I know say you go happy. I go miss am small sha. Despite his flaws, the guy try for Bayern.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
pkasso:
I know say you go happy. I go miss am small sha. Despite his flaws, the guy try for Bayern.

Your club president and Neuer would throw party this weekend. His defensive errors brought out the best out of Neuer though.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

We don't count regional euro cup, because it's local to world cup. Hazard was even the assist leader in that competition. Hazard has a medal from the greatest football competition in the world, show me Vidal's. cheesy

WHich cup has Hazard won. Its only when he wins anyone whether Euro CL or world cup he can dictate which one to count

Pikin fail all exams and has the guts to say WAEC doesn't count
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Boateng is going to another big club after serving one big club and delivering the CL and world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

WHich cup has Hazard won. Its only when he wins anyone whether Euro CL or world cup he can dictate which one to count

Pikin fail all exams and has the guts to say WAEC doesn't count

You are not a failure with a world cup medal. The only failure here is your king vidal who failed to qualify his team to the biggest tournament in the world.

Show me Vidal's world cup medal, i am not asking for his world cup 2nd best player award or something. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Boateng is going to another big club after serving one big club and delivering the CL and world cup

The club president will dance shakushaku once the calamitous defender exits. He hasn't gone, the presido don dey happy:

We have Hummels, Sule, Martinez who can play in central defence, Alaba and two young players, Lukas Mai and Chris Richards. There are many qualities.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Airmark you dey drag this thing too much .

Just tell him mikel shit on vidal every day atleast mikel has nation cup like copa America.

Where is vidal ucl since mikel can boast of ucl?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
popizaino:

Just tell him mikel shit on vidal every day atleast mikel has nation cup like copa America.

cheesy

That's a good point, but trust the amala turner. Mikel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vidal. cool

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

That's a good point, but trust the amala turner. Mikel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vidal. cool

I will be here to flaw him as usual.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

The club president will dance shakushaku once the calamitous defender exits. He hasn't gone, the presido don dey happy:

We have Hummels, Sule, Martinez who can play in central defence, Alaba and two young players, Lukas Mai and Chris Richards. There are many qualities.

Boateng won the CL and world cup for Bayern he has done his bit if he wants to move to another big club at 30 he deserves it let other young players to do theirs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
popizaino:

At least we can agree that Vidal >>> Hazard even Mikel >>> Hazard
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Boateng won the CL and world cup for Bayern he has done his bit if he wants to move to another big club at 30 he deserves it let other young players to do theirs

Neuer can't wait to have a less-calamitous cb in front of him. He will be the happiest when boathand joins another team. He saw hell with the alagolo.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Neuer can't wait to have a less-calamitous cb in front of him. He will be the happiest when boathand joins another team. He saw hell with the alagolo.

He saw hell like world cup trophy and CL trophy. When will Cortuis be fortunate to see such hell or when will Hazard deliver such
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

He saw hell like world cup trophy and CL trophy. When will Cortuis be fortunate to see such hell or when will Hazard deliver such

That's why Neuer, Hummels and other stars made world cup best 11, alagolo was excused as he was a carry along. He only did a bit above his normal calamitous self in the final match, which wasn't enough to make him an influential player for Germany.

Neuer would be so happy about his exit. He made him work extra hard to cover his lapses. He should go to farmers league.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

That's why Neuer, Hummels and other stars made world cup best 11, alagolo was excused as he was a carry along. He only did a bit above his normal calamitous self in the final match, which wasn't enough to make him an influential player for Germany.

Neuer would be so happy about his exit. He made him work extra hard to cover his lapses. He should go to farmers league.

Boateng was the best defender in the world cup final covering Hummels flaws and the best player on the pitch in the final, He was also the best player in the CL final

While Hummels we are still waiting for him to show purpose in any shirt whether Bayern or Germany. After throwing away the German chance at the world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

At least we can agree that Vidal >>> Hazard even Mikel >>> Hazard
ok

Mikel >>>>>>>>Vidal
Pedro >>>>>>>>>muller
Valdes>>>>>>>>>>neur
Arbeloa>>>>>>>>>Philip lahm
Fabregas >>>>>>>>schweinsterger +ballack

Mata>>>>>>>>>ballack

The bolded shouldn't be doubted .

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
popizaino:
ok

Mikel >>>>>>>>Vidal
Pedro >>>>>>>>>muller
Valdes>>>>>>>>>>neur
Arbeloa>>>>>>>>>Philip lahm
Fabregas >>>>>>>>schweinsterger +ballack

Mata>>>>>>>>>ballack

The bolded shouldn't be doubted .

All those on the right have either A CL, world cup or Euro/Copa America

Can we say the same about Hidden Hazard?

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.