Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072787 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
pkasso:
Well, it looks like Lewy will be staying after all. He has also hit out at Kalle and Ulli for not defending him after his anonymous displays in the biggest games last season. Who the fvck does this guy think he is? So they should have coddled and patted him for managing to disappear at yet another big stage. He then said it was the kind messages from the fans that made him stay. Big lie. This is the same person who spent the last 4 months actively trying to force a transfer. Real clearly ignored his ass after seeing the light. My guy flopped at the World Cup come make U-turn.

I used to be one of his biggest fans. I've defended him several times on this forum but I'm gradually seeing the light. The guy thinks he is on the same level as Messi and CR7 but he chokes when you need him the most. He thinks we need him but it's actually the other way round. He needs us. I mean we won the fvcking treble without this guy.

I was reading an interview by JK where he said Lewy should remember he needs his teammates for him to score. That was a subtle dig. Lewy is one selfish, egotistical mofo. He sulks and complains to his team mates when passes are a little off. No one has borne the brunt more than Muller. That one go just shrug his shoulders. Here's a guy who has sacrificed his playing style and game just for you to score more goals.

He will probably score another 30 goals in the BuLi but I will only judge him by his performances when it matters the most. I hope he proves me wrong.
Raumdeuter, this is from a Bayern fan.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BlueAngel444: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Showtime. .
Starting XI: Neuer; Kimmich, Boateng, Sule, Alaba; Thiago, Martinez; Coman, Muller, Ribery; Lewy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
pkasso:
Showtime. .
Starting XI: Neuer; Kimmich, Boateng, Sule, Alaba; Thiago, Martinez; Coman, Muller, Ribery; Lewy.

una get match today?

la liga game wey I dey try watch dey boring... I don abandon TV
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tooooooooor!!! Muller heads in. Killer delivery from Kimmich from the corner.
Obainojazz, Neymar1095. Shey una dey see so. Mendy ko, Mendy ni.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
See chance wey Coman miss. We should be two up now.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Coman down with injury. Looks very serious. Hoffenheim have been very aggressive with their tackles. Dem come break leg.

Coman's injury looks very bad. Robben comes in for him in first half stoppage time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Coman with a very bad injury after a horrible tackle

First game of the season and he now looks like he is out form the rest of 2018

Coman in tears
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
This must be a curse, We are trying to replace geriatric wingers and the young replacements are both injured
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
pkasso:
Tooooooooor!!!
Muller heads in. Killer delivery from Kimmich from the corner.

Obainojazz, Neymar1095. Shey una dey see so. Mendy ko, Mendy ni.
grin Against brew FC of bundesliga... I've not watched the guy well sha, I'm not fit to pass judgement yet... But for the few times, I prefer mendy cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Through pass from Kimmich to Lewy who scores but is marginally offside.

Shyte! Hoffenheim just scored. Omo see as Szalai delete Boateng. This one na material for Airmark.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
We are rocking. Hoffenheim are growing in confidence. We should have killed off this game.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
VAR at work here. Lewy misses PK, Robbens scores rebound. Goal disallowed for encroachment.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lewy re-takes and scores. 2-1.
82' Ribery comes off for James.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
pkasso:

Shyte! Hoffenheim just scored. Omo see as Szalai delete Boateng. This one na material for Airmark.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boathand is one lucky carry along mofo. Who is Szalai for God sake?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Adisaowalla: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
pkasso:

grin grin

why be say na unknown rookies dey always shame Boateng? 1st it was Sadar Azmoun. who is Szalai again nitori olorun??

Airmark abeg epp us with a gif

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Muller scores after rebound off Goretzka shot but goal disallowed by VAR.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
3-1. Final score. Robben finally getting on the scoresheet after Hoffenheim switched off at a throwin.

Great game from the boys. We were profligate though. Hoffenheim had us in a corner for a bit but we survived. Coman's injury put a dampener on the win. Gnabry is already out injured and there's well. . Robbery. Just the start of the season and we are already having injury problems. This thing no be oju lasan.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ramdeuter.

Bobz. Which kain pasha-rity be dat... why dem no use VAR take judge the PK? And if Robben was "offside", why not free kick to the other team instead of retake!!?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
pkasso:
Muller scores after rebound off Goretzka shot but goal disallowed by VAR.

Correctly. For handball!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
RuuDie:
Ramdeuter.

Bobz. Which kain pasha-rity be dat... why dem no use VAR take judge the PK? And if Robben was "offside", why not free kick to the other team instead of retake!!?

According to the rule of the game when a player encroach the box before the penalty is taken, it should be retaken
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Szalai na journeyman for Bundesliga. The guy don tey sha.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

According to the rule of the game when a player encroach the box before the penalty is taken, it should be retaken

On the tv, they put "offside" as the decider to rule out the pk.

Anyway, i am happy that it is only inside Germany dis kain thing can happen... imagine if na against Real or Barca, me and u know dat pk will not be called �
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You no Sabi Adam Szalai?
He came to limelight, well, orangelight cheesy for his failure to offer anything like a replacement for the injured Klaas-Jan Huntelaar when he was at Schalke.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
RuuDie:

On the tv, they put "offside" as the decider to rule out the pk.

Anyway, i am happy that it is only inside Germany dis kain thing can happen... imagine if na against Real or Barca, me and u know dat pk will not be called �

Whoever doesnt call the encroaching isnt following the rule of the game. Anyway Robben scored the first rebound and it was ruled out and it was then retaken
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Adisaowalla:

grin grin

why be say na unknown rookies dey always shame Boateng? 1st it was Sadar Azmoun. who is Szalai again nitori olorun??

Airmark abeg epp us with a gif

Look at the useless defender. He would just go fully like mumu once you sell him a dummy. Who will buy this crap now?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Adisaowalla: 12:31am On Aug 25, 2018
airmark:

Look at the useless defender. He would just go fully like mumu once you sell him a dummy. Who will buy this crap now?

grin grin

box + X seems to be Bothand's password - the thing dey chop am wella

nawa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:35am On Aug 25, 2018
Unlimited22:

You no Sabi Adam Szalai?
He came to limelight, well, orangelight cheesy for his failure to offer anything like a replacement for the injured Klaas-Jan Huntelaar when he was at Schalke.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

pkasso:
Szalai na journeyman for Bundesliga. The guy don tey sha.

Not sure if he had played a world cup or ucl match in his life.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Adisaowalla:

grin grin

box + X seems to be Bothand's password - the thing dey chop am wella

nawa o

Exactly, the move doesn't need to be a 'snake bite'. Senseless defender to the core.

He is a disgrace and he has become a huge burden for the team.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 12:41am On Aug 25, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not sure if he had played a world cup or ucl match in his life.
He's Hungarian. How can he have played a world cup match?
Congratulations once again boss.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Unlimited22:

He's Hungarian. How can he have played a world cup match?
Congratulations once again boss.

Someone who destroyed a bayern legend, world cup winner like that, should be leading his team to the mundial. Iceland appeared, why couldn't Hungary?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 12:50am On Aug 25, 2018
airmark:

Someone who destroyed a bayern legend, world cup winner like that, should be leading his team to the mundial. Iceland appeared, why couldn't Hungary?
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.