Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077493 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:37am On Aug 25, 2018
I digue for Ribery and Robben jazzman. If their oso siddon for your matter walahi e don finish for your destiny
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Neymar1095(m): 5:19am On Aug 25, 2018
pkasso:
Tooooooooor!!!
Muller heads in. Killer delivery from Kimmich from the corner.

Obainojazz, Neymar1095. Shey una dey see so. Mendy ko, Mendy ni.
No doubt kimmich is a good crosser but he is not better than Mendy at it. That's a fact. The whip, accuracy and power Benjamin Mendy generates so consistently with
his crossing is mind-boggling.
Kimmich is Fabian Delph with
better crossing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Melvyn11: 6:54am On Aug 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

Whoever doesnt call the encroaching isnt following the rule of the game. Anyway Robben scored the first rebound and it was ruled out and it was then retaken
The season was not even 90 minutes old and we see
the most absurd penalty that's ever likely to be
given all season. blatant favouritism to
Bayern Munich from fearful match officials.
Pointless watching Bayern. Bundesliga is a joke

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2018
Neymar1095:

No doubt kimmich is a good crosser but he is not better than Mendy at it. That's a fact. The whip, accuracy and power Benjamin Mendy generates so consistently with
his crossing is mind-boggling.
Kimmich is Fabian Delph with
better crossing.
I won't even dignify you with a response.

Oh shyte! I just did. Now carry your nonsense comot for here.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Neymar1095(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2018
pkasso:
I won't even dignify you with a response.

Oh shyte! I just did. Now carry your nonsense comot for here.
lol nor be you one compare kimmich to a boss called Mendy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Lool Mendy to Kimmich? Mendy ko Otamendi ni!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2018
airmark:

Someone who destroyed a bayern legend, world cup winner like that, should be leading his team to the mundial. Iceland appeared, why couldn't Hungary?
Apoche cra cra. Ngbo person marry you with clear eye? You sure say no be blackmail or kidnap. Wonders shall never end tongue undecided grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilstjnr: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
A40:
Apoche cra cra. Ngbo person marry you with clear eye? You sure say no be blackmail or kidnap. Wonders shall never end tongue undecided grin

grin grin grin grin

Round 6,743

Fight!

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sane on the bench again? When are we going to launch a bid! Jeez the one time we should have weakened the opposition

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

grin grin grin grin

Round 6,743

Fight!
He dey craze! If e like make e take am personal. I just suprise say person actually gree to marry am

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Melvyn11:

The season was not even 90 minutes old and we see
the most absurd penalty that's ever likely to be
given all season. blatant favouritism to
Bayern Munich from fearful match officials.
Pointless watching Bayern. Bundesliga is a joke

You are very ignorant and deserve no response.

It's been days we're still waiting for evidence to back your lies about Henry being suspended for France 98 final

In additionto Henry winning motm in euro 2000 quarter semi and final

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Melvyn11: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are very ignorant and deserve no response.

It's been days we're still waiting for evidence to back your lies about Henry being suspended for France 98 final

In additionto Henry winning motm in euro 2000 quarter semi and final
Henry won motm both Quater semi and final. You are own your own I thought Henry was suspended that was a mistake Amala turner
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Melvyn11:

Henry won motm both Quater semi and final. You are own your own I thought Henry was suspended that was a mistake Amala turner

Show us evidence that Henry won motm in those games

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
A40:

cheesy

I'm not a bariga tout like you. My wife is an optician, she is not blind and deserve a cute and responsible man like me.

Meanwhile, what happened to you weeks ago when chic2pimp was looking for you? We nearly went to LTV 8, to declare you missing.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

I'm not a bariga tout like you. My wife is an optician, she is not blind and deserve a cute and responsible man like me.

Meanwhile, what happened to you weeks ago when chic2pimp was looking for you? We nearly went to LTV 8, to declare you missing.
See this stewpid old man

I no know the lie wey you tell the innocent woman but one day one day foul yansh must open and her eye go clear to see the odaaran ponbele wey she gree marry.

I got tired of reading your megedefegede posts so I say make I go on sabbatical

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
A40:

Of all the Congratulatory messages, nah dis one I Like pass. I like how you dey take style wish Airmark Happy Married Life grin

Over to you o Dayo. Time to wish Airmark HML using whatever style that pleases you.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilstjnr: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
I made the mistake of entering this thread while on barber's chair.

never again.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
A40:
[s]See this stewpid old man

I no know the lie wey you tell the innocent woman but one day one day foul yansh must open and her eye go clear to see the odaaran ponbele wey she gree marry.[/s]

I got tired of reading your megedefegede posts so I say make I go on sabbatical

Thank God for your life, joblessness made you Dayo's resident slave. Imagine you are now going on sabbatical without his permission. Our God, who destroyed the Dayo pharaoh in your life, will not leave you.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Raumdeuter cheesy

Balogun telling the truth between epl and burnthisleaguedown.

''...More pacy than bundesliga definitely and much more quality, even''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGkEM8KsgnY
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:20am On Aug 26, 2018
airmark:
Ramdeuter cheesy
Balogun telling the truth between epl and burnthisleaguedown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGkEM8KsgnY

You mean the useless Balogun that can barely get games at Mainz

There are 34 games in each Bundesliga season and over 3,000mins, When has Balogun ever played 2,000mins or even 1500mins

A benchwarmer in a mediocre Bundesliga team will soon soon become one of your references and best defenders in the EPL

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]You mean the useless Balogun that can barely get games at Mainz

There are 34 games in each Bundesliga season and over 3,000mins, When has Balogun ever played 2,000mins or even 1500mins

A benchwarmer in a mediocre Bundesliga team will soon soon become one of your references and best defenders in the EPL[/s]

He was born in Germany and played pro football for years there, unlike you who never kicked orange on a soccer pitch there. I know who to believe between both of you.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
Watching the Mainz-Stuttgart game. The way wey Badstuber take fall in the build up to that Mainz goal was comical. Na Boateng tinz.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
airmark:

He was born in Germany and played pro football for years there, unlike you who never kicked orange on a soccer pitch there. I know who to believe between both of you.

He was born in Germany makes him not a benchwarmer? A player that rarely plays half of the minutes every season, There is a reason he never was considered god enough for first team and offloaded to the EPL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

He was born in Germany makes him not a benchwarmer? A player that rarely plays half of the minutes every season, There is a reason he never was considered god enough for first team and offloaded to the EPL

You wouldnt still be able to use your head if you have hair strands at the middle of your head. He was born in Germany, plus being a pro footballer puts him in a better position to make his view on your boring league, more acceptable than yours. One must teach you how to dot the i's and cross the t's everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
airmark:

You wouldnt still be able to use your head if you have hair strands at the middle of your head. He was born in Germany, plus being a pro footballer puts him in a better position to make his view on your boring league, more acceptable than yours. One must teach you how to dot the i's and cross the t's everyday.

Your foolishness has not been cured and I doubt can ever be cured

A player who was a benchwarmer in Mainz suddenly became a starter in the useless EPL. He wont be the first of such Bundesliga non-entities who suddenly became regulars in the EPL

Just like Christian Fuchs and Okazaki even won a league title in the worthless EPL

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Your foolishness has not been cured and I doubt can ever be cured[/s]

A player who was a benchwarmer in Mainz suddenly became a starter in the useless EPL. He wont be the first of such Bundesliga non-entities who suddenly became regulars in the EPL

[s]Just like Christian Fuchs and Okazaki even won a league title in the worthless EPL[/s]

Benchwarmer in Mainz, Germany understands the burnthisleaguedown, more than you. I will rather go with his view on your league being inferior to epl. I am sure you've never entered Ogbomoso townsip stadium's dressing room, let alone making a bench for a foreign pro team.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
airmark:

Benchwarmer in Mainz, Germany understands the burnthisleaguedown, more than you. I will rather go with his view on your league being inferior to epl. I am sure you've never entered Ogbomoso townsip stadium's dressing room, let alone making a bench for a foreign pro team.

You are not making sense as usual

Minutes played shows Balogun was just a bench player who barely played half of the minutes in the league for Mainz suddenly found himself a starter in the substandard EPL

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are not making sense as usual

Minutes played shows Balogun was just a bench player who barely played half of the minutes in the league for Mainz suddenly found himself a starter in the substandard EPL

Did that reduce his knowledge of the league? Did that make you more knowledgeable?

This L is yours apari.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
airmark:

Did that reduce his knowledge of the league? Did that make you more knowledgeable?

This L is yours apari.

Uncle clearly forgot the injury to Lewis Dunk on match day 1.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2018
airmark:

This L is yours apari.

A player who is Benchwarmer suddenly finds himself a starter in the worthless EPL surely wil be hallucinating
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

A player who is Benchwarmer suddenly finds himself a starter in the worthless EPL surely wil be hallucinating
Lewis Dunk is injured.
Balogun struggled with injuries in Mainz.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:20am On Aug 27, 2018
Unlimited22:

Lewis Dunk is injured.
Balogun struggled with injuries in Mainz.

Apari is shameless. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.