Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1080447 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Boateng was the best defender in the world cup final covering Hummels flaws and the best player on the pitch in the final, He was also the best player in the CL final

While Hummels we are still waiting for him to show purpose in any shirt whether Bayern or Germany. After throwing away the German chance at the world cup[/s]

Players are not only rated by a match in a tournament. Only idiots do that, that's why Modric won the best player of the tournament award and not Pogba or Mbappe.

9 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

All those on the right have either A CL, world cup or Euro/Copa America

Can we say the same about Hidden Hazard?

Ok na you decorate ballack with either CL,world cup or euro?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Players are not only rated by a match in a tournament. Only idiots do that, that's why Modric won the best player of the tournament award and not Pogba or Mbappe.

Boateng dominated the world cup final and a CL final and won it for his teams. Unlike Hidden shakushaku who doesnt know what a final looks like
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
popizaino:

Ok na you decorate ballack with either CL,world cup or euro?

He has made all those finals unlike Hidden shakushaku who doesnt know what a final feels like
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:52am On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=raumdeuter post=69906701]

[s]Boateng dominated the world cup final and a CL final and won it for his teams. Unlike Hidden shakushaku who doesnt know what a final looks like[/s][/quote

Germany won the cup majorly because of outstanding performances of those stars, recognised as players of the tournament by Fifa. Boathand didn't win final motm too.

Neuer, Muller, Hummels are still with bayern but alagolo is the one surplus to requirements. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

He has made all those finals unlike Hidden shakushaku who doesnt know what a final feels like

A loosing finals right?

Hazard doesnt need a loosing final like some bayern legends that can't lace the boot of some chelsea mediocre.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

A loosing final?

Sorry hazard is not a loser .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2018
popizaino:

A loosing finals right?

Hazard doesnt need a loosing final like some bayern legends that can't lace the boot of some chelsea mediocre.

How can hazard lose finals when he doesn't make them

Can you fail in university ifyou can't pass jamb

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2018
popizaino:

A loosing final?
Sorry hazard is not a loser .

What do you call someone who loses semi finals?
Or an attacker who has 4 cl career goals from open play in 5 seasons

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2018
airmark:

Just like Ronaldo moved on from Madrid to other challenges, boateng has won what he wanted and he's moving on

Unlike the failed hazard who didn't even make a final with Chelsea and he's looking to run away
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Djs6fICW4AA84Lv.jpg:large[/img]

Hamburg started their Buli 2 sojourn with a loss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Just like Ronaldo moved on from Madrid to other challenges, boateng has won what he wanted and he's moving on

Unlike the failed hazard who didn't even make a final with Chelsea and he's looking to run away[/s]

Ronaldo wasn't chased away by his club president. Have Psg agreed to buy the calamitous defender yet or they have gone to watch his calamitous moments?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
For the records

Batshuayi - 10 burnthisleaguedown matches - 7 goals. Useless burnthisleaguedown defenders cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:31am On Aug 04, 2018
Bayern President on Lewandowski:

“With Robert, we clearly want to send a signal to people within and outside the club: Bayern Munich are completely different to other clubs who get weak when certain sums are mentioned,” added Rummenigge.

We are completely satisfied with him, and in his position there are only a few players who are comparable.

So it’s not in our interest to hand him over – no matter if someone puts 100 or 150 million (euros) on the table.

Bayern president on Boathand:

We have Hummels, Sule, Martinez who can play in central defence, Alaba and two young players, Lukas Mai and Chris Richards. There are many qualities.

Alagolo is useless to Bayern.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Did Boathand carry his world cup red card into this match against these scummies? I can't see him on the pitch.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boathand don suffer, even united fans don't want him. cheesy cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Where is my Nigg A40 abeg?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
chic2pimp:

Ask his mentor, raumdeuter or that his nairaland slay queen, something williams.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
airmark:

Ask his mentor, raumdeuter or that his nairaland slay queen, something williams.

I know say you sef don miss am too grin grin

Dayo where is A40 abeg?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
chic2pimp:

I know say you sef don miss am too grin grin

Dayo where is A40 abeg?

Have you seen a mad dog displaying before? Interesting. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2018
So Boateng wants to be carried along. cheesy

Shamelessness
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ManBeast: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2018
See as everywhere just dry like 99 year old woman toto, Shey Bayern Munich nah club sef.

Who and who are fans of this Apari thread. undecided angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TalabiAudu: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Dryawn Munich. sad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:18am On Aug 19, 2018
Ol boy that yesterday game ehn. As I saw Robben and Ribery for starting lineup I just moved on to other things! I'm wondering why we brought back Gnabry and how long Coman will chill before speaking out on these guys who are presently holding us to ransom and are the reason why we can't purchase any decent wing forwards
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2018
chic2pimp:
Na this Wilder and Fury fight shorten my break. Na September I been wan comeback. This kinda makes AJ and Hearn look like poosies! Not a good look tbh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
A40:
Na this Wilder and Fury fight shorten my break. Na September I been wan comeback. This kinda makes AJ and Hearn look like poosies! Not a good look tbh

Brooooskiiii!

September bawo?..No dey take annual leave like that jare. Even airmark sef miss you small grin

Whilst I admit it doesn't look good, I also have to factor into account AJ is the biggest draw of the three of them so whatever agreement they come up with has to suit Him.

Moving on,the bout itself is an intriguing one. Unlike AJ, Wilder will find it hard knocking out Fury as the Gypsy King is one tough SOB. This Fight could easily go the full distance depending on Wilder's Chin and Fury's stamina. Having said all of that, I have a niggling feeling one of them is bound to pull out at the last moment because of an Injury of some sort. Hope I am wrong though�
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:34am On Aug 20, 2018
chic2pimp:

Brooooskiiii!

September bawo?..No dey take annual leave like that jare. Even airmark sef miss you small grin

Whilst I admit it doesn't look good, I also have to factor into account AJ is the biggest draw of the three of them so whatever agreement they come up with has to suit Him.

Moving on,the bout itself is an intriguing one. Unlike AJ, Wilder will find it hard knocking out Fury as the Gypsy King is one tough SOB. This Fight could easily go the full distance depending on Wilder's Chin and Fury's stamina. Having said all of that, I have a niggling feeling one of them is bound to pull out at the last moment because of an Injury of some sort. Hope I am wrong though�
Lol it was very much needed my gee.

The poosie footing on both sides was annoying to watch but you still feel AJ could have done more to push for the fight.

I think Fury is picking this fight a little too early. Plus I've always felt Fury for his size is somewhat lacking in KO power which he would likely need to rock Deontay. That 2 year hiatus was the worst thing that could possibly happen to Fury. I'm leaning towards Wilder unless Fury pulls an upset because based on these last two elerans wey Fury recently fight I no dey impressed at all

That injury you brought up na another anguuu. I feel bad for Bodysnatcher, he is due a title shot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
A40:
Lol it was very much needed my gee.

The poosie footing on both sides was annoying to watch but you still feel AJ could have done more to push for the fight.

I think Fury is picking this fight a little too early. Plus I've always felt Fury for his size is somewhat lacking in KO power which he would likely need to rock Deontay. That 2 year hiatus was the worst thing that could possibly happen to Fury. I'm leaning towards Wilder unless Fury pulls an upset because based on these last two elerans wey Fury recently fight I no dey impressed at all

That injury you brought up na another anguuu. I feel bad for Bodysnatcher, he is due a title shot

All the same welcome back .

What more do you reckon AJ should have done to push for the fight? Imo it is simply about money. AJ knows that He is the bigger draw so He is pushing for a large chunk of the purse. The Wilder Camp on the other hand feel that He is as big a draw and therefore are not willing to go any lower. Can't say I blame them as it's every man for himself. I however feel that If Wilder does manage to defeat the Gypsy King, the pressure on both camps would be so much a compromise would have to be reached somehow.

You may be right about the fight coming a bit too early. Personally I would have waited til next year as He is still working His way back. However I guess His camp knows best. Also what a way to announce His return back to Big Time Boxing. As regards to His knock out power, I feel that it would be enough to Knock down Wilder should one of His punches connect. This is Wilder we are talking about not Marvelous Marvin or Vitali. Fury will definitely have those knees rocking.

I'm also leaning towards Wilder only because I don't know where Fury is at fitness wise. Give it one more year and I would have firmly been in the Gypsy King's Camp. Whyte's chance will come again. No need worry.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TalabiAudu: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2018
What sort of useless thread is this? I've not read thus thread for like 2 months now only to come back and it has just moved 2 pages.
tongue tongue tongue

Cc: apari

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
chic2pimp:

All the same welcome back .

What more do you reckon AJ should have done to push for the fight? Imo it is simply about money. AJ knows that He is the bigger draw so He is pushing for a large chunk of the purse. The Wilder Camp on the other hand feel that He is as big a draw and therefore are not willing to go any lower. Can't say I blame them as it's every man for himself. I however feel that If Wilder does manage to defeat the Gypsy King, the pressure on both camps would be so much a compromise would have to be reached somehow.

You may be right about the fight coming a bit too early. Personally I would have waited til next year as He is still working His way back. However I guess His camp knows best. Also what a way to announce His return back to Big Time Boxing. As regards to His knock out power, I feel that it would be enough to Knock down Wilder should one of His punches connect. This is Wilder we are talking about not Marvelous Marvin or Vitali. Fury will definitely have those knees rocking.

I'm also leaning towards Wilder only because I don't know where Fury is at fitness wise. Give it one more year and I would have firmly been in the Gypsy King's Camp. Whyte's chance will come again. No need worry.
Grazie!

Not AJ but Eddie Hearn. I know AJ wants the fight. We would never really know what went down but its a bit baffling that Wilder and Fury were able to agree to a fight so quickly, assuming this is not an elaborate ruse anyway to make it look like Hearn and his camp were merely ducking since we still don't have a date for this fight. The Wilder fight would have to be held at some point. Its what the world wants to see, I even heard the Povetkin numbers haven't been so good

Naaa this Fury can't knockdown Wilder. He doesn't hit as hard as King Kong and for his size doesn't hit as hard as he should. He's better served relying on his jab and staying on his bike while hoping Deontay gases out. He will not survive a slugfest with Wilder so he is best served relying on his superior technique
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2018
Well, it looks like Lewy will be staying after all. He has also hit out at Kalle and Ulli for not defending him after his anonymous displays in the biggest games last season. Who the fvck does this guy think he is? So they should have coddled and patted him for managing to disappear at yet another big stage. He then said it was the kind messages from the fans that made him stay. Big lie. This is the same person who spent the last 4 months actively trying to force a transfer. Real clearly ignored his ass after seeing the light. My guy flopped at the World Cup come make U-turn.

I used to be one of his biggest fans. I've defended him several times on this forum but I'm gradually seeing the light. The guy thinks he is on the same level as Messi and CR7 but he chokes when you need him the most. He thinks we need him but it's actually the other way round. He needs us. I mean we won the fvcking treble without this guy.

I was reading an interview by JK where he said Lewy should remember he needs his teammates for him to score. That was a subtle dig. Lewy is one selfish, egotistical mofo. He sulks and complains to his team mates when passes are a little off. No one has borne the brunt more than Muller. That one go just shrug his shoulders. Here's a guy who has sacrificed his playing style and game just for you to score more goals.

He will probably score another 30 goals in the BuLi but I will only judge him by his performances when it matters the most. I hope he proves me wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.