Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1081550 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Unlimited22:

Lewis Dunk is injured.
Balogun struggled with injuries in Mainz.

Balogun spent how many seasons with Mainz, and how many of them did he play half of the eligible league minutes.

34 games multiplied by 90mins is the eligible time for a player

Injuries or venereal disease, Fact is Balogun was never a regular for Mainz
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
airmark:

Thank God for your life, joblessness made you Dayo's resident slave. Imagine you are now going on sabbatical without his permission. Our God, who destroyed the Dayo pharaoh in your life, will not leave you.
I don't know who told you marriage would cure you of your stewpidity but by God e no go better for the person

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
The testimonial for Schweini is currently going on. Not watching but following updates. 4-0 in favor of Bayern. Gnabry marked his return with a goal but I hear Goretzka was subbed off with a knock.

Schweini played for Chicago fire in the first half before playing for Bayern in the second capping it with the 4th goal.

One of my favorite players of all time calling it quits on a glittering career. Well done, Basti.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by fredoooooo: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Vielen Dank Basti cry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Well, it appears i might be wrong about him retiring. It's only a testimonial but surely retirement can't be too far away.

I wonder when we will be playing for Lahm.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Thank you fussbollgott Basti fantasti

The first game I saw Basti was vs Real Madrid in the 2002 in our group game vs Lens which we drew 3-3 he displayed some silky skills to pull out a cross for Markus Feulner to score, I remember in that game Kovac scored a long range shot for Bayern and John Utaka provided an assist for Lens

I remembered when in University I told a friend to look out for Schweinsteiger in the future, he kept repeating the name the whole day because he thought it as funny, and the friend called him "Tiger tiger"

The next season he showed a lot of promise in the elimination game vs Madrid at the Bernabeu which we lost and was tagged the young Effenberg because of his hair style

I watched Basti grow as a young winger until 2010 when LvG drafted him to Central midfield where he really blossomed

Basti Schweinsteiger, I hope to see you managing the Bayern front office soon

Danke fussbolgott

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2018
It was hilarious seeing how everybody wanted Schweini to get on the scoresheet yesterday. There couldn't have been a better ending to the game with him scoring again in a Bayern shirt for the last time.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
A Bayern player will be moving to PSG this summer but it's not who we thought it would be.

Juan Bernat is set to complete a switch to PSG for a fee in a region of 13.5 million euros. Bernat's future has been up in the air for a while now so it's no surprise to see him move. He had a great start to his Bayern career under Pep who bought him from Valencia. I think he was the player with the most appearances that season. We didn't miss Alaba too much at LB because he did a really good job. His versatility in playing up the field and his ability to go 1v1 and take on players was crucial especially with Robbery getting injured as usual.

But then the second season syndrome struck. He suffered a dip in form and never recovered. It only got worse. So bad that when it was clear to all that Alaba was badly out of form, he still couldn't get a look in. Not even under Ancelotti, though he did play some games on the wing.

I remember him having a stinker of a game in the CL against Sevilla last season. He looked shaky in defence, picked up a booking, was at fault for the goal conceded and looked like he was going to get sent off. Don Jupp had to pull him off at HT for Rafinha, a RB by trade as Alaba was injured. That was the end for me.

He is only 25 and I hope he can get back to form. The LB spot at PSG is pretty much up for grabs and his versatility could see him get the nod.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Group E
Bayern Munich
Benfica
Ajax
AEK Athens

I've never been so pissed off after a CL draw like I am now. Na rubbish draw dem give us. Average teams. No single game to look forward to ! angry angry .

Me wey don dey pray say make them give us Napoli, Liverpool and one kain yeye team. I just dey vex. I go just manage watch 4 out of 6, the rest na highlights.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
[img][/img]

Shameless bayern Munich glorifying mediocrity. Shioor!

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
popizaino:
[img][/img]

If only a Chelsea player won such

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2018
popizaino:
[img][/img]

We are still waiting for your god Hazard to make the podium, talk less of actually winning the award.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Uneventful transfer Deadline day for us. Rudy has since left for Schalke. Bernat's move to PSG has been confirmed and that's about it. Rumors of us looking at a winger in light of Coman's injury turned out to be false. No one coming in, and nobody else leaving.

I'm okay with the squad and I hope we have better luck with injuries.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
It's Bayern time!

Starting XI: Neuer, Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba; Thiago, Goretzka; Robben, Muller, Ribery; Lewy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
I don't want to see the face of Ribery in bayern next season. Nigga been serving us shit week in week out. And why the hell is muller starting ahead of James. Muller too have lost it and it better for bayern to do away with the two next summer.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Half time. 0-1 to Bayern.
Goretzka with his first goal for the club. Hummels and Muller coming close as well. Had a scare in the first half with Ribery on the receiving end of a bad tackle but nothing serious in the end.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
omotayos01:
I don't want to see the face of Ribery in bayern next season. Nigga been serving us shit week in week out. And why the hell is muller starting ahead of James. Muller too have lost it and it better for bayern to do away with the two next summer.
Ribery is always flattering to deceive. Na shaku shaku dancer. But no worry na only this season remain for am. Muller should be burying those chances but you can't fault his desire. He's been everywhere.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
Toooor!!
Lewy doubles the lead. Game over for Stuttgart??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
omotayos01:

I so much detest seeing Ribery in Bayern colors nowadays, All he does is dribble without any end product, he has overtsyaed by at least 3 yrs

He is just playing like Hazard, twerking , dancing shakushaku and accumulating takeons

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by DaVinciii(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
RuuDie:

Adisaowalla. We need board man!? I no think so...

Who win go send him bank details to the other and who lose will do the needful. Agree!?

Next time you can use www.highspirit.ng or download the app
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

I so much detest seeing Ribery in Bayern colors nowadays, All he does is dribble without any end product, he has overtsyaed by at least 3 yrs

He is just playing like Hazard, twerking , dancing shakushaku and accumulating takeons

How many goals and assists has he got like Hazard, this season?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
airmark:

Both are shakushaku dancers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Both are shakushaku dancers

Answer the question, shameless man.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
airmark:
Answer the question, shameless man.

Which foolish question mumu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by fredoooooo: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
chic2pimp:

Of all the Congratulatory messages, nah dis one I Like pass. I like how you dey take style wish Airmark Happy Married Life grin

Over to you o Dayo. Time to wish Airmark HML using whatever style that pleases you.

Don king grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
This should have been bayern Munich year in ucl if jupp heckynes was still the coach but with nivo kovac make me just dey observe.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
fredoooooo:

Don king grin

grin grin grin grin.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which foolish question mumu

You don't even know the function of a question mark in a sentence. I pray your kids won't attend the type of feyingbole primary school you attended.

airmark:

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:51am On Sep 03, 2018
This our CL Group just sweet anyhow. If Kovac no pick up 18 pts make them just sack am.

Looks like Mueller is back. We would find out more about if it's legit when the UEFA Nations League starts and the last two World Champions clash. I also like what I saw from Goretzka and if he performs then we might not miss Vidal at all

Robbery were up to their usual tantrums again. I'm just sick of these guys at this point. What has to happen for these guys to phuck off to China? They're reaching cancer status

Couldn't we pounce on the Sane situation at City? We made €101m FFS
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:45am On Sep 03, 2018
How can somebody train all week to give a shitty performance like this on Saturday? And still be mad they got subbed!! What manner of fuckery is this

For those wey no hear German

He was dispossessed 7 times
Lost all 13 duels he engaged in
Failed his 3 attempts to dribble
0 key passes

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Will it be humane to wish Ribery actually got injured

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.