Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078201 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
A40:
Chai e pain me for Leipzig oh! What a cracker of a game

Frankfurt and Leverkusen came from behind to win their games. Overall a good day for the Buli

I didnt watch Leipzig game and I dont think they have it in them to make it out of the groups. Selling Naby Keita was too much and soon they will also come lament how its Bayerns fault
Ragnick the team manager is also coaching the team, if the results continue to go bad, will he sack himself?
I thought they or someone from the Buli should have gotten Marco Rose the Salzburg coach

I wonder why he still keeps Werner and Forsberg on the bench
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

I didnt watch Leipzig game and I dont think they have it in them to make it out of the groups. Selling Naby Keita was too much and soon they will also come lament how its Bayerns fault
Ragnick the team manager is also coaching the team, if the results continue to go bad, will he sack himself?
I thought they or someone from the Buli should have gotten Marco Rose the Salzburg coach

I wonder why he still keeps Werner and Forsberg on the bench
Their defense is terrible. I think they had their eyes on the weekend games. We've not bought anyone from Leipzig anyway so they have no argument.

Nagelsmann is joining them next year so they might as well ride it out with Rangnick
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
A40:
Their defense is terrible. I think they had their eyes on the weekend games. We've not bought anyone from Leipzig anyway so they have no argument.

Nagelsmann is joining them next year so they might as well ride it out with Rangnick

Will they make it to Europe next season with the way results are going

All these small kids they loaded the team with. I think they are overdoing this young player project

Their Full back 4 today was Laimer 21yrs, and Mukuele 20yrs. Then 2 CBs that are 19. How can your central pairing be 2 19yr olds? Upamecano is 19, Konate is 19. in attack Cunha is 19yrs, Augustin is 21

Thats like 6 players who are around 20yrs of age
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Will they make it to Europe next season with the way results are going

All these small kids they loaded the team with. I think they are overdoing this young player project

Their Full back 4 today was Laimer 21yrs, and Mukuele 20yrs. Then 2 CBs that are 19. How can your central pairing be 2 19yr olds? Upamecano is 19, Konate is 19. in attack Cunha is 19yrs, Augustin is 21

Thats like 6 players who are around 20yrs of age
They can make Europe methinks. Their project is understandable due to their FFP restrictions.

What I don't understand is why they benched both Forsberg and Werner. To be fair I dey follow RB Salzburg and they are no joke! Last season they almost got to the Finals of the Europa League

If you ask me I'd suggest they focus on the league and free Iropa League for the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal

By the way I hope Bayern is looking at Kai Havertz with side eye. That kid is the future
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
A40:
They can make Europe methinks. Their project is understandable due to their FFP restrictions.

What I don't understand is why they benched both Forsberg and Werner. To be fair I dey follow RB Salzburg and they are no joke! Last season they almost got to the Finals of the Europa League

If you ask me I'd suggest they focus on the league and free Iropa League for the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal

By the way I hope Bayern is looking at Kai Havertz with side eye. That kid is the future

A team still needs experience and stability, playing 6 20yr olds in your starting eleven is a recipe for disaster

DO you see Leipzig making it from their group because I dont see them

Kai Harvetz is talented and touted to be a playmaker like Ozil, lets see how he does with Leverkusen since he has finished High school and can focus on football not taking time off to write exams
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

A team still needs experience and stability, playing 6 20yr olds in your starting eleven is a recipe for disaster

DO you see Leipzig making it from their group because I dont see them

Kai Harvetz is talented and touted to be a playmaker like Ozil, lets see how he does with Leverkusen since he has finished High school and can focus on football not taking time off to write exams
Their Europa League campaign played a big role in them not finishing in the top four. Truth be told RB Leipzig are way ahead of schedule and are probably due a few struggle seasons. It might be in their best interest to not advance in the Europa League this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
James really effed up today despite the goal. He should have had a hattrick. That sitter is surely one of the greatest of all time.
I don't know if it's me but Goretzka's passing looks suspect. It's something he needs to work won.
And what's with Hummels and the pink boots grin I think i saw Naldo wearing the same. CBs now wearing pink boots, footballers' gone soft, mehn! grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Can't Ribery just phuck off to China?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2018
Where is that comedian that was comparing Mendy to Kimmich? Orisirisi

And Dani Alves made FIF Pro. Lmaoooo

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:13am On Sep 25, 2018
Happy 63rd Don Kalle

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2018
A40:
Can't Ribery just phuck off to China?
Any time I see Ribery made the line up, my belle will begin to dey turn. Not just Bleep out to China, the guy should Bleep outa space.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
What kind of set up is nitori olohun
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
omotayos01:
As in. . I no just understand. When i saw Goretzka playing LB in the first half, I couldn't believe my eyes. There was no creativity in midfield. Most of the chances we created were from bursting runs from deep. I've been very cautious despite the favourable results and this game shows there is still work to be done.

I understand the need to rotate the squad with the heavy schedule coming up but I feel Kovac should have started some of the big boys first and then sub them off when the game was in the bag.

We were too wasteful today. Sanches was the biggest culprit. Kovac needs to lock him up in a room and make him practise shooting for no less than 5 hours. Wagner was anonymous. Gnabry was the only one who impressed a little.

Neuer shouldn't still be making such errors. Though you could argue the foul on Martinez should have been called instead of the corner. Strange enough, I was so confident we were going to concede the moment the corner was given. You know that kinda thing. Corner gets wrongly given and the other team capitalises.

Muller was the worst player on the pitch today for him. He just couldn't do anything right. His crosses were terrible. He has been serving shyte the past couple of games and needs some time on the bench.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
omotayos01:
Lool Neuer. No comment! this game na just freestyle. I'm not complaining about the draw. It makes the league interesting

Good to see our old boy Felix Goetze score for Augsburg. Lol not even tripping about this game. Soon as I heard Hames, Lewa and Thiago not playing I don comot mind
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Looks like Kovac is doing a good job of rehabilitating Renato Sanches and he might not be a total loss

Also him playing Thiago at 6 is looking good so far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
1-nil to Hertha.

Boateng is a phenomenal doofus for conceding that PK. He had no reason to go in for that tackle.

Ribery now ruining what would have been a wonderful equalizer by JK with a stupid deflection. This game no be play o.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hertha have been very impressive so far. This was always going to be a banana peel. We have not won our last 3 games at this stadium and coupled with Hertha's great start to the season, we are in for a tough night.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
Franck Ribery, Oba Shakushaku grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chai! Robben should be scoring from there!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chimooo!!

Hertha don finish us o. How on earth did Alaba and Boateng allow Kalou slide that pass between them?

We are in big trouble!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
And Hertha takes a 2 - 0 lead

Na to counter us to death remain now

Lets see how Kovac reacts to this setback
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
To be fair, Ribery has been our best player in this first half. He has been trying his best to make things happen but the final ball is just lacking. James needs to get into the game more.

Kimmich and Alaba need to get more crosses into the box. Lewy has been starved of service.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Renat should be tracking Duda for that second goal

I think its good for Kovac to take some L early in the season before we start facing Madrid and Barca
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
I am not sure why Boateng decided a sliding tackle inside the box was the best way to defend the player. He could have stayed on his feet, at worst stretch a foot to stop the cross. He looked slow to recover for the 2nd goal and you have to admit Hertha deserve the lead because you guys have looked lethargic from the start.

This is at the heel of playing a draw against Augsburg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
The rate which Kovac dey kiss the asss of Robben and Ribery is on a different level

He subbed out Robben and spent almost 30seconds explaining to him why, At a time we need at least 2 goals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
raumdeuter:
The rate which Kovac dey kiss the asss of Robben and Ribery is on a different level

He subbed out Robben and spent almost 30seconds explaining to him why, At a time we need at least 2 goals

I think say na only me see am!!!lol.

Bayern are carrying too many freeloaders in this team.

Robben and Ribery should have been offloaded 2 seasons ago, cashed in on Muller 2 seasons ago and Boateng this past transfer window.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
See as Ribery take shakushaku ruin the chance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
O boy! Kimmich is having a rough night grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
Airmark will soon be here for his regular bants on Boateng
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Roland17:
I think say na only me see am!!!lol.
Bayern are carrying too many freeloaders in this team.
Robben and Ribery should have been offloaded 2 seasons ago, cashed in on Muller 2 seasons ago and Boateng this past transfer window.

Robben has been missing chances this season at a rate never seen before, Ribery has now turned shakushaku to fulltime career

Regarding Boateng, I think we should have sold him to PSG, while still a good defender it seems he has his eyes on the Paris nightlife and fashion

See as Ribery take shakushaku waste another chance

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Why cant Ribery take his shot one time, why must he cut and cut and cut until he loses the ball
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hertha is struggling with aerial balls.

Pressure go soon burst pipe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.