Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1081646 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
A40:
How can somebody train all week to give a shitty performance like this on Saturday? And still be mad they got subbed!! What manner of fuckery is this

For those wey no hear German

He was dispossessed 7 times
Lost all 13 duels he engaged in
Failed his 3 attempts to dribble
0 key passes

Is this what your mentor likened to Hazard's style? You and your mentor are mad.

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
airmark:

Is this what your mentor likened to Hazard's style? You and your mentor are mad.
Everybody knows Ribery is done so why are you perennially phoolish like this? Prime Ribery was voted best player in Europe. Mention me when your Hidden shakushaku achieves that and stop frothing in my mentions like a camel in heat

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
A40:
Everybody knows Ribery is done so why are you perennially phoolish like this? Prime Ribery was voted best player in Europe. Mention me when your Hidden shakushaku achieves that and stop frothing in my mentions like a camel in heat

Ajakaja40, your mentor believes RIbery of today is the same thing as Hazard of today.

Direct your insults to your foolish mentor who equated someone with no key pass and no successful dribble, no assist and no goal, to Hazard with assists, goals and key passes this season. Dindinrin meji.

9 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by deecis(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
BONANZA FOR NEW AND EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS

VISIT THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE AND REGISTER.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Not quite the reboot everyone expected from Die Mannschaft after the World Cup. Still the same old faces but a few tweaks were evident. That all 4-CB backline made a return and then we now have a new 6.

Firstly, i must say i've been really impressed with Hummels in recent games. He was imperious against France and could have even gotten on the scoresheet. Looks like he is getting back to his best after that terrible slump in form. He also seemed to have been working on his headers from set pieces. No goal yet but at least he is getting them on target. It will be interesting to see who gets to start between him and Boateng alongside Sule, who allegedly is the first choice CB under Kovac.

And the biggest change for Germany. JK finally taking his place as Schweini's true heir. And man did he boss that midfield. I'm happy he's finally gotten a chance to play in his actual position but the lack of quality at RB was so glaring. Ginter was solid against France but offered nothing close to half of the offense JK brings on that side. It's like 2014 Lahm all over again. In as much as I'm a big fan of his versatility, I would like for him to grow and master a particular position. Not being shuffled across the pitch. I don't want another situation like Alaba who spent so much time playing different roles for club and country and probably got confused grin and ended up losing on both sides. No longer a world-class full back and now an average midfielder. But i trust JK not to disappoint. The boy has got it locked down.

Alaba na John the Baptist, JK is the messiah.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Good win today but injuries to Tolliso and rafinha

Looks like Toliso ruined his ACL again and a long layoff awaits
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hayyyyy Chineke God who we offend ooh! This team needs deliverance because this thing no be ordinary eye anymore
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
airmark:

Ajakaja40, your mentor believes RIbery of today is the same thing as Hazard of today.

Direct your insults to your foolish mentor who equated someone with no key pass and no successful dribble, no assist and no goal, to Hazard with assists, goals and key passes this season. Dindinrin meji.
This Apoche cra cra is an extremely ret@rded chap!

So because your Hidden Shakushaku is shining against European heavyweights like Cardiff City,Huddersfield and Bournemouth we no go hear word again?

Odaaran ponbele! Hazard's mates are gearing up to face the likes of PSG, Juve and Inter on Tuesday while your shakushaku master would be visiting the burial sites of Apostle Paul and other disciples of Christ on Thursday. Nwanne if you no comot for my circumference

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
A40:

Are you watching tonight's fight? Canelo or GGG?

Also, your boy greedy Mayweather wants another fight with Manny this year. I will wait until after Youtube uploads two old men trying to scam boxing fans.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:08am On Sep 16, 2018
Roland17:

Are you watching tonight's fight? Canelo or GGG?

Also, your boy greedy Mayweather wants another fight with Manny this year. I will wait until after Youtube uploads two old men trying to scam boxing fans.
You can bet a stack I'm watching the fight bro. I can see Canelo has lost some weight and looks leaner so he's clearly off them roids *fingers crossed* my singular worry for GGG is basically the age factor and the fact that his KO power isn't at the level it would take to knock a guy with a strong chin like Canelo clean out because I no trust that onijibiti De La Hoya not to pull off another heist.

Thunder fire Mayweather. Is he running broke already? I'd give up all hope on humanity if that fight gets even 10,000 PPV buys. Nobody cares anymore
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:11am On Sep 16, 2018
Tolliso out for 6 months
Coman out for 5months
Rafinha out for 4 weeks

This is matchday 3. This Bundesliga players are too physical and the refs are not protecting us at all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 1:25am On Sep 16, 2018
A40:
You can bet a stack I'm watching the fight bro. I can see Canelo has lost some weight and looks leaner so he's clearly off them roids *fingers crossed* my singular worry for GGG is basically the age factor and the fact that his KO power isn't at the level it would take to knock a guy with a strong chin like Canelo clean out because I no trust that onijibiti De La Hoya not to pull off another heist.

Thunder fire Mayweather. Is he running broke already? I'd give up all hope on humanity if that fight gets even 10,000 PPV buys. Nobody cares anymore

I am also worried about GGG's mindset from the standpoint that he does not look as hungry and intimidating as he used to. I know he made light work of Martirosyan but there were moments in that fight where he got jabbed. As for Canelo, I still don't trust him and like you, I have raised concerns for his new trim look, I just hope it is natural and not conned. I really want to see the beast in GGG reappear, I watched Lomehenko and I had goosebumps because the intensity and power reminded me of GGG.

I understand the judge that scored the first fight will not be involved in this fight and I think the boxing federation is trying to get an aggressive fight with that decision. Rumor has it Mayweather owes a lot in taxes, again, na rumor but e no go surprise me.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Roland,A40 and Afrodoc,

What happened to your Boy this morning? Looks like He has lost that bit of edge He had in the past. At one point, I thought I was watching Prettyboy rather than Canelo with the way He was dodging punches. Methinks round 3 is on the cards as there are those who think GGG won that Fight.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
chic2pimp:
Roland,A40 and Afrodoc,

What happened to your Boy this morning? Looks like He has lost that bit of edge He had in the past. At one point, I thought I was watching Prettyboy rather than Canelo with the way He was dodging punches. Methinks round 3 is on the cards as there are those who think GGG won that Fight.
Lol I was a bit suprised by the slow start but I still think GGG was better from Round 2. Canelo at most won just 5 rounds in that fight but like I accurately predicted. GGG was not going to get the KO he would need to not give Oscar De La Wayo any chance to manipulate proceedings. What we witnessed last night was a crying disgrace and a slap in the face of boxing

$100 would have won you $500 by Live Bet if you had put money on Canelo in Round 12. That was how unlikely it looked to the unbiased eye
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Roland17:

I am also worried about GGG's mindset from the standpoint that he does not look as hungry and intimidating as he used to. I know he made light work of Martirosyan but there were moments in that fight where he got jabbed. As for Canelo, I still don't trust him and like you, I have raised concerns for his new trim look, I just hope it is natural and not conned. I really want to see the beast in GGG reappear, I watched Lomehenko and I had goosebumps because the intensity and power reminded me of GGG.

I understand the judge that scored the first fight will not be involved in this fight and I think the boxing federation is trying to get an aggressive fight with that decision. Rumor has it Mayweather owes a lot in taxes, again, na rumor but e no go surprise me.
You can see the ojoro ojukoroju I predicted. These manipulations don dey turn Boxing to WWE for my eye
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
A40:
Lol I was a bit suprised by the slow start but I still think GGG was better from Round 2. Canelo at most won just 5 rounds in that fight but like I accurately predicted. GGG was not going to get the KO he would need to not give Oscar De La Wayo any chance to manipulate proceedings. What we witnessed last night was a crying disgrace and a slap in the face of boxing

I'm not sure I am in total agreement with you. I thought the fight was much closer than you think it was. It could have gone either way methinks as they were at each other's throat all through the night although admitedly Triple G was the more busier boxer of the two. I don't agree with the judges score cards however. The Judge that had it 114-114 got it just right methinks. The other two that had it 115-113 were definitely high on crack. Canelo was simply not THAT dominant.

A40:

$100 would have won you $500 by Live Bet if you had put money on Canelo in Round 12. That was how unlikely it looked to the unbiased eye

Really? shocked.... I'll have to rewatch it again as from where I was sat, It wasn't that Clear cut. The betting odds seem to suggest GGG had it pretty much all sown up.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2018
chic2pimp:

I'm not sure I am in total agreement with you. I thought the fight was much closer than you think it was. It could have gone either way methinks as they were at each other's throat all through the night although admitedly Triple G was the more busier boxer of the two. I don't agree with the judges score cards however. The Judge that had it 114-114 got it just right methinks. The other two that had it 115-113 were definitely high on crack. Canelo was simply not THAT dominant.

Really? shocked.... I'll have to rewatch it again as from where I was sat, It wasn't that Clear cut. The betting odds seem to suggest GGG had it pretty much all sown up.
It was closer than the first fight but GGG still landed more bombs IMO than the first fight. I had a newfound level of respect for Canelo's chin. But Canelo definitely didn't win that fight. It really kills the thrill of the sport when you keep seeing these rubbish decisions. It was a disgrace
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 12:46am On Sep 17, 2018
GGG looked lethargic and "father time" has definitely affected his conditioning, (He was out of breath and gasping for breath at some point before the start of the 8th round while Canelo had controlled breathing throughout)aggression, intensity and the power of his punches/jabs, that being said, I don't understand how Canelo continued to come forward despite loads of jab he got.

Moreso, apart from the upper right eye cut, his chin was as tough as a lion's hide which makes me question Canelo's cleanliness in this fight. GGG looked hesitant during the first half of the fight but I think he got the 2nd half and he had GGG on the ropes and in the past, he would have knocked Canelo out in the 10/11 round when Canelo staggered.

In my opinion, GGG won that fight and the fact that another judge scored the fight a draw leads to believe De La Hoya is bad for the sport of boxing. Canelo was quite aggressive and relentless and I give him credit for that. He has definitely lost tons of body fat and looks more agile and mobile. He delivered a lot of body blows which I think counted and sold his aggression to the judges. I was worried when GGG's corner whispered "We are losing" after the 5th round or 6th, not sure which it was but it kind of showed that his corner was concerned about his early display.

A rematch is in the works and I can't wait but GGG is not getting any younger, the fight has to happen very soon. GGG looked very upset and disappointed with the result and rightfully so. I hope he channels that energy into training harder for the rematch.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:47am On Sep 17, 2018
raumdeuter:
Tolliso out for 6 months
Coman out for 5months
Rafinha out for 4 weeks

This is matchday 3. This Bundesliga players are too physical and the refs are not protecting us at all
Bellarabi has to suffer a lengthy ban for sure. That was a demonic tackle from Him.

The only thing I can possibly pick from the Tolisso injury now is that Renato would never get a better chance to make a stand in that team. I hope he can take advantage of this rather unfortunate situation
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:54am On Sep 17, 2018
Roland17:
GGG looked lethargic and "father time" has definitely affected his conditioning, (He was out of breath and gasping for breath at some point before the start of the 8th round while Canelo had controlled breathing throughout)aggression, intensity and the power of his punches/jabs, that being said, I don't understand how Canelo continued to come forward despite loads of jab he got.

Moreso, apart from the upper right eye cut, his chin was as tough as a lion's hide which makes me question Canelo's cleanliness in this fight. GGG looked hesitant during the first half of the fight but I think he got the 2nd half and he had GGG on the ropes and in the past, he would have knocked Canelo out in the 10/11 round when Canelo staggered.

In my opinion, GGG won that fight and the fact that another judge scored the fight a draw leads to believe De La Hoya is bad for the sport of boxing. Canelo was quite aggressive and relentless and I give him credit for that. He has definitely lost tons of body fat and looks more agile and mobile. He delivered a lot of body blows which I think counted and sold his aggression to the judges. I was worried when GGG's corner whispered "We are losing" after the 5th round or 6th, not sure which it was but it kind of showed that his corner was concerned about his early display.

A rematch is in the works and I can't wait but GGG is not getting any younger, the fight has to happen very soon. GGG looked very upset and disappointed with the result and rightfully so. I hope he channels that energy into training harder for the rematch.
I guess for the honour of winning back your belts but honestly I struggle to see any point in facing a guy who with the help of crooked judges has been able to rob you twice. I heard that was supposed to be GGG's last fight on HBO.

I do wonder why GGG did not go for the bodyshots which are his bread and butter. I liken Canelo's style to what Sugar Ray did when he fought Hagler but I don't believe he should be rewarded merely for coming forward. The only guy that came remotely close to putting his opponent on the mat was GGG
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
A40:
This Apoche cra cra is an extremely ret@rded chap!

So because your Hidden Shakushaku is shining against European heavyweights like Cardiff City,Huddersfield and Bournemouth we no go hear word again?

[s]daaran ponbele! Hazard's mates are gearing up to face the likes of PSG, Juve and Inter on Tuesday while your shakushaku master would be visiting the burial sites of Apostle Paul and other disciples of Christ on Thursday. Nwanne if you no comot for my circumference[/s]

The post you replied to, was it posted after Hazards goals against Cardiff? You no just get brain.

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
chic2pimp:
Roland,A40 and Afrodoc,

GGG has definitely lost his edge. Father Time has come knocking, and you know old father time has got a master key. No one can deny him.

The fight was very close and it could have gone either way. Early rounds went to Canelo and late rounds went to GGG.
2 things killed GGG, 1) His slow start 2) His inability to knock Canelo out in the later stages when Canelo started fading.

A combination of Canelo's solid chin and GGG's diminishing punching power saved Canelo in rounds 10 and 11. Canelo was barely holding on and GGG either would not or could not summon the energy or the power to finish him off.

It was always going to favour Canelo on the score cards in a close fight cos he is the younger, more marketable and more connected boxer so the result did not surprise me.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
airmark:

The post you replied to, was it posted after Hazards goals against Cardiff? You no just get brain.
Shut up your mouth you odious bullfrog. So what happened to the other two teams I listed? Anybody with a functioning brain gets the crux of the gist. Except an electronic nuisance like yourself. Elejo wewe

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
A40:
Shut up your mouth you odious bullfrog. So what happened to the other two teams I listed? Anybody with a functioning brain gets the crux of the gist. Except an electronic nuisance like yourself. Elejo wewe

So what happened to your brain, for adding Cardiff to your post, as the reason I put Hazard above Ribery this season?.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
airmark:

So what happened to your brain, for adding Cardiff to your post, as the reason I put Hazard above Ribery this season?.

A40:
This initial reply should have told any reasonable human being that I'm not interested in your nonsense comparisons as even I don't rate Ribery. But just like a shigidi you have eyes but cannot see

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
Coman out till next year at the very least. Thiago likely out for today's game. Na real wa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
A40:
Coman out till next year at the very least. Thiago likely out for today's game. Na real wa

This injury thing, I heard Tim Wiese say well other Bundesliga sides have decided to start playing to injure us since they cant match us

Tolliso will also be out till next year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Goal Lewandowski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Goal Renato

See that run
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
A40:
Bellarabi has to suffer a lengthy ban for sure. That was a demonic tackle from Him.

The only thing I can possibly pick from the Tolisso injury now is that Renato would never get a better chance to make a stand in that team. I hope he can take advantage of this rather unfortunate situation
He heard me. He heard me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Man of the match gats be Alaba. He was a beast!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chai e pain me for Leipzig oh! What a cracker of a game

Frankfurt and Leverkusen came from behind to win their games. Overall a good day for the Buli

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.