Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084659 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by postdigger(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Wetin concern me with joshua kimmich My own is that am rooting for bayern to kick out liverpool, Please no hummels.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kovač on Hummels performance in the Berlin game: "You must not make many individual mistakes. But it has nothing to do with tactics. Do you want to tell me that a short wrong pass from a player is a tactical mistake? I try to protect my players, but I can't take the blame if a player makes such mistake
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
But he keeps playing him. He must be a masochist
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
No return date in sight for Robben, Tolliso. Neuer still injured and not ready

For Dortmund Reus looks injured and set to miss Spurs clash, Add that to Zagadou, Akanji Burki and second choice keeper injured
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

For Dortmund Reus looks injured and set to miss Spurs clash, Add that to Zagadou, Akanji Burki and second choice keeper injured

E be like say you don enter one chance with that your bet with Ibime o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
chic2pimp:
E be like say you don enter one chance with that your bet with Ibime o

Thats the luck of the draw, If he wins, then its fair
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

What of that una farmer goalkeeper from last year. Him still dey? grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ibime:
What of that una farmer goalkeeper from last year. Him still dey? grin grin grin

Ulreich still dey and will have to deputize if Neuer cannot make it

The Ulreich that gifted Madrid the win
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Robben and Tolisso's absence na complete non issue. The problem here is Neuer.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
A40:
Robben and Tolisso's absence na complete non issue. The problem here is Neuer.

I prefer Robben to Gnabry for his big game mentality. But the guy no wan regain fitness, Na that shakushaku Ribery dey plan enter training now

The one year extension we gave Robbery sef, wetin we gain?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Thats the luck of the draw, If he wins, then its fair

I have a feeling the both of you will get to keep their money. One of Liverpool or Spurs will not qualify.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

I prefer Robben to Gnabry for his big game mentality. But the guy no wan regain fitness, Na that shakushaku Ribery dey plan enter training now

The one year extension we gave Robbery sef, wetin we gain?
Gnabry is decent. We no get choice but to manage am. Liverpool's backline is suspect and we have no excuse to not breach it Robben or no Robben.

I'm just happy that there is now clarity on the Robben and Ribery matter. It is better to let a player leave a year early than a year late but obviously our front office didn't get the memo.

Coman obviously has to start so the option on the left will be between Gnabry and Ribery. It's a no-brainer who should start but this is Kovac we are talking about here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
A40:
Gnabry is decent. We no get choice but to manage am. Liverpool's backline is suspect and we have no excuse to not breach it Robben or no Robben.

I'm just happy that there is now clarity on the Robben and Ribery matter. It is better to let a player leave a year early than a year late but obviously our front office didn't get the memo.

Coman obviously has to start so the option on the left will be between Gnabry and Ribery. It's a no-brainer who should start but this is Kovac we are talking about here

I think Coman prefers to play on the left and has to battle Ribery for it. I hope he starts on the left so right is Gnabry

With the state of our defence and without Neuer we should just make it score I score because that our defence with Hummels dashing out a goal per game no pure
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Me am not losing any sleep over Neuer's injury. With that our leaky defense in front of him, na wetin e see, e go catch. It's not like he was in great form before he got injured sef. I'm willing to give Ulreich a chance. The guy try for us last season but that error against Real overshadowed everything.

Muller's suspension just makes the team selection for Kovac easier. I wouldn't start him even if he was available. We need to accept the fact that he is past his best. Plenty of effort and hustle, but not much in the way of end product.

Martinez should start in his place at Anfield to add a much needed protection for that suspect backline. James can start the return leg at home. A front 3 of Coman, Lewy and Gnabry is non-negotiable. Ribery on bench duty and I don't want to see Hummels anywhere near that pitch.

No one is even talking about Liverpool's RB problem. TAA is injured. Fabinho will probably start in midfield and no Clyne. I'm just looking forward to seeing Coman and Alaba take turns in tormenting Old man Milner.

Fingers crossed.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
pkasso:
Me am not losing any sleep over Neuer's injury. With that our leaky defense in front of him, na wetin e see, e go catch. It's not like he was in great form before he got injured sef. I'm willing to give Ulreich a chance. The guy try for us last season but that error against Real overshadowed everything.

Muller's suspension just makes the team selection for Kovac easier. I wouldn't start him even if he was available. We need to accept the fact that he is past his best. Plenty of effort and hustle, but not much in the way of end product.

Martinez should start in his place at Anfield to add a much needed protection for that suspect backline. James can start the return leg at home. A front 3 of Coman, Lewy and Gnabry is non-negotiable. Ribery on bench duty and I don't want to see Hummels anywhere near that pitch.

No one is even talking about Liverpool's RB problem. TAA is injured. Fabinho will probably start in midfield and no Clyne. I'm just looking forward to seeing Coman and Alaba take turns in tormenting Old man Milner.

Fingers crossed.

Trent Arnold Wijnaldum and Henderson are back in training
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PlainJAY(m): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
@pkasso... You're really a huge fan of kimmich....you know a lot about him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
chic2pimp:

I have a feeling the both of you will get to keep their money. One of Liverpool or Spurs will not qualify.

I bind this talk in Jesus name. $100 that I've accounted for in my budget for March. It's not been easy running family on one income these past couple years oh. Infact, lemme go check that my PayPal account is still active and ready to receive the $100. Shabalala Romoposhobolala. Fire!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:29am On Feb 09, 2019
Ibime:

I bind this talk in Jesus name. $100 that I've accounted for in my budget for March. It's not been easy running family on one income these past couple years oh. Infact, lemme go check that my PayPal account is still active and ready to receive the $100. Shabalala Romoposhobolala. Fire!

I will join you in praying from today. This one that Dayo is monitoring Liverpool to their training ground, i don't trust the apari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:13am On Feb 09, 2019
PlainJAY:
@pkasso... You're really a huge fan of kimmich....you know a lot about him.
You should have seen how happy I was yesterday. It actually felt a lot like it was my own birthday. I guess it's a case of transferred affection and more. I liked Schweini a lot, so when he left Bayern, I naturally gravitated towards the player I felt mirrored him in a way. But that's only part of it.

Some would call it an obsession but I could watch him on a loop for days. It's a bit weird considering he plays in a rather unfashionable position and is not a superstar as say CR7, Messi or Neymar. He is not a wizard capable of performing outrageous feats with the ball and neither does he possess the looks and charms of an Hollywood movie star. He is just Joshua Kimmich, the guy next door. I'm never one to fawn over celebrities and stars but then you meet some people, everyday people and otherwise and you are like wow! Forget the hype, this guy is one of a kind. What's more, he is his own biggest critic. Whenever he has a not too good game, he is the first to admit.

He is Bayern's best player these days and I'm not exaggerating.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PlainJAY(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2019
pkasso:
You should have seen how happy I was yesterday. It actually felt a lot like it was my own birthday. I guess it's a case of transferred affection and more. I liked Schweini a lot, so when he left Bayern, I naturally gravitated towards the player I felt mirrored him in a way. But that's only part of it.

Some would call it an obsession but I could watch him on a loop for days. It's a bit weird considering he plays in a rather unfashionable position and is not a superstar as say CR7, Messi or Neymar. He is not a wizard capable of performing outrageous feats with the ball and neither does he possess the looks and charms of an Hollywood movie star. He is just Joshua Kimmich, the guy next door. I'm never one to fawn over celebrities and stars but then you meet some people, everyday people and otherwise and you are like wow! Forget the hype, this guy is one of a kind. What's more, he is his own biggest critic. Whenever he has a not too good game, he is the first to admit.

Gbayi.

He is Bayern's best player these days and I'm not exaggerating.

Raumdeuter thinks otherwise.....there's a certain boateng grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2019
Ibime:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

airmark:

I will join you in praying from today. This one that Dayo is monitoring Liverpool to their training ground, i don't trust the apari.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....The Day go soon reach. Infact nah here I go watch the Bayern vs Liverpool match. With you and Dayo on Boateng and Van Dijk watch respectively, I don't need TV coverage for both legs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2019
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....The Day go soon reach. Infact nah here I go watch the Bayern vs Liverpool match. With you and Dayo on Boateng and Van Dijk watch respectively, I don't need TV coverage for both legs.

Van Dijk will miss the first leg, all eyes on Boathand. I pray one of Sule and Hummels, gets injured, to force alagolo to play.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
airmark:

Van Dijk will miss the first leg, all eyes on Boathand. I pray one of Sule and Hummels, gets injured, to force alagolo to play.

I did not even know He'll miss the First Leg. Good News for Bayern then. Sule is a sure starter on that team. It's Hummels's spot that is up for grab. I'll be surprised If Boa does not start one of the two games.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
PlainJAY:
Gbayi.
Ramdeuter thinks otherwise.....there's a certain boateng grin

When airmark is your mentor this is how the foolishness from his giant lips will envelope you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PlainJAY(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

When airm.ark is your mentor this is how the foolishness from his giant lips will envelope you

cheesy

He's not my mentor....who's your current fav Bayern player?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
PlainJAY:
cheesy

He's not my mentor....who's your current fav Bayern player?
Airmark is the one known for making such foolishh comments and it seems you are learning very fast from him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PlainJAY(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Airm.ark is the one known for making such foolishh comments and it seems you are learning very fast from him

So, saying you like boateng is a foolish comment when everyone on the sports' section knows you love boateng.

Nawa for you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
PlainJAY:

So, saying you like boateng is a foolish comment when everyone on the sports' section knows you love boateng.

Nawa for you.

Point where I said Boateng is the current best player in Bayern?

Bad company corrupts good morals, Moving with airmark will bring such level of foolishness
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dortmund lose a 3 goal lead

Hoffenheim levels 3-3

These young players dont have the discipline to close out games
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dortmund throwing away a 3 goal lead in the last 15 mins of the game. Gladbach r@ped at home by Hertha. I love this league!!

Over to you, boys!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
We should beat Schalke today and close the gap to 5 points
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Joshua Kimmich will be making his 100th Bundesliga appearance against Schalke today. Centurion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.