Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,729 members, 7,865,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092298 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Liverpool will have a 10 day rest before playing Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
1-0

Own goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
raumdeuter:
Liverpool will have a 10 day rest before playing Bayern

Story for Amadioha.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
airmark:
Story for Amadioha.

Who are you playing in the CL?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Schalke levels from a counter off a corner kick
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lewandoski replies immediately
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Schalke takes out Rudy for Mascarelli
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
raumdeuter:
Schalke levels from a counter off a corner kick

Not watching, who caused that goal, Hummels?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
airmark:

Not watching, who caused that goal, Hummels?

Go and watch and tell us

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Go and watch and tell us

You should help and tell us, Mr Dayo Champion.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
airmark:

You should help and tell us, Mr Dayo Champion.
Are you not tired of asking for help all the time

The MMM you request help for 3yrs you never sort that out

Smart people help themselves

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Are you not tired of asking for help all the time

The MMM you request help for 3yrs you never sort that out

Smart people help themselves

I didn't lose as i recouped my funds when they briefly reopened. Mumu.

I dont know why you are worked up cos of a simple question. I was not able to watch the match and you've been running commentaries on it, reason i asked for your help. Were you not the one disturbing all threads with senseless gif of Maguire's goal against Liverpool, even when not asked?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
airmark:

I didn't lose as i recouped my funds when they briefly reopened. Mumu.

I dont know why you are worked up cos of a simple question. I was not able to watch the match and you've been running commentaries on it, reason i asked for your help. Were you not the one disturbing all threads with senseless gif of Maguire's goal against Liverpool, even when not asked?

Then you help yourself, You are a grown man, supposedly married, How many things you wan dey ask people to help you with

Na so you dey request help from Mavrodi, people wey no go school pass you dey use your head do get help receive help

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Then you help yourself, You are a grown man, supposedly married, How many things you wan dey ask people to help you with

Na so you dey request help from Mavrodi, people wey no go school pass you dey use your head do get help receive help

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your useless Boathand running like someone suffering from elephantiasis.

No Hummels to blame today, i hope your coach doesn't bench the mofo against Liverpool. I can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your useless Boathand running like someone suffering from elephantiasis.

No Hummels to blame today, i hope your coach doesn't bench the mofo against Liverpool. I can't wait.

Show the gif and let people with brain decide if Boateng was at fault for the goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Show the gif and let people with brain decide if Boateng was at fault for the goal

Sorry the onus lie on you to prove me wrong. You uploaded unsolicited gifs in the past, so let's see how alagolo was running lie a pregnant woman.

My headache now is, your coach may send Boathand back to the bench against Liverpool, before he gets destroyed by those pacy attackers.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
airmark:

Sorry the onus lie on you to prove me wrong. You uploaded unsolicited gifs in the past, so let's see how alagolo was running lie a pregnant woman.

My headache now is, your coach may send Boathand back to the bench against Liverpool, before he gets destroyed by those pacy attackers.

You still havent stopped this atittude of seeking help everywhere

When will you get up and help yourself instead of seeking shortcut help everywhere

Be a man and get whta you need yourself
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:14am On Feb 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

You still havent stopped this atittude of seeking help everywhere

When will you get up and help yourself instead of seeking shortcut help everywhere

Be a man and get whta you need yourself

cheesy cheesy

I only need help from your coach to field Boathand, other things will be handled.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2019
airmark:
cheesy cheesy

I only need help from your coach to field Boathand, other things will be handled.

Send a letter to the coach or you can go with a plate in hand to ask for help as usual
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:29am On Feb 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Send a letter to the coach or you can go with a plate in hand to ask for help as usual

No, it's your team and i guess you can communicate in German, so i will send you.

#Boathandmustplay.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:34am On Feb 10, 2019
airmark:

No, it's your team and i guess you can communicate in German, so i will send you.

#Boathandmustplay.

Send the coach the letter and also write a letter to UEFA asking when your own team will play CL matches these coming weeks
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Inside 13 seconds undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Coman really bailing us out today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
3-2. Coman with the assist! Hope he's warming up for Liverpool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
A40:
3-2. Coman with the assist! Hope he's warming up for Liverpool

Coman injured his ankle in the 90th min and he couldnt finish the game

If he is injured I think we should just write Liverpool for a walkover
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Every phuckin season. Is this club cursed??

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kovac on Coman's injury: "It does not look good. But we have to wait for tomorrow to know more details"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
I trust Bayern to avenge the disgrace Bundesliga leaders suffered from the 3rd placed EPL team.

Mia san mia. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 12:30am On Feb 16, 2019
Coman injured?

Raumdeuter, how market? I can give you 20% discount for early payment if you pay in the next 3 days. You can use the remaining $20 to buy Heineken hold yourself like Di Maria.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:32am On Feb 16, 2019
I'm still in shock, How can our best winger get injured in the last minute before our most important game of the season till date
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:46am On Feb 16, 2019
I just knew something like this was going to happen. Na Lewy, i even dey fear for that game with all the late kicks and stamping.

Oh God! Sometimes I just can't help but think we are cursed. These things wey dey always happen to us no be oju lasan. Kilode, shey awa nikan ni?

Well, na time for some shakushaku be that grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.