Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090470 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by EarlRagnar2(m): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Baba don dey prepare soft landing for his team in case tinx go south.....Always turning Amala cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
A40:
Na just to come and do smash and grab. No need for too much story! Let's see if Kovac get any tactics for him brain.

Davies at least gives us a pacy option. My only prayer is with this defense, will they play well enough to give us a fighting chance

So, no mist mag in the whole of Germany, to relieve Boathand of stomach ache. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
A40:
Na just to come and do smash and grab. No need for too much story! Let's see if Kovac get any tactics for him brain.

Davies at least gives us a pacy option. My only prayer is with this defense, will they play well enough to give us a fighting chance

If you barely have 11 players fit, I dont think I can really hold Kovac on this if results is not good
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
raumdeuter:
Imagine a crucial CL tie

Goretzka, Boateng, Robben, Tolisso injured Neuer and Coman rushed back from injuries with Müller suspended

All those players that are usually not fit when we need them for many years now

Storyyyyyyyy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Niko Kovač tells Sky: "Coman is not 100% pain free. He still feels some pain. But it's bearable enough that he can play

I dont think Kovac should have released this type of info. Liverpool can target him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mscheeew. After all the lamentation, this is even Bayerns strongest team bar Alago.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
airmark:

So, no mist mag in the whole of Germany, to relieve Boathand of stomach ache. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shey you know Boateng stomachache no reach Chelsea problem rn sha?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
This passing from the back will still koba one team at last. Either Bayern or Liverpool we shall see

Kimmich out of the second leg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
How the Game dey look? Nah who dey untop? I need running commentary abeg.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lol Mane with miss of the season

Rafinha warming up undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
chic2pimp:
How the Game dey look? Nah who dey untop? I need running commentary abeg.

Mane for fit done score hattrick by now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
This passing from the back business would still put us in problem. Thank God Mane left his shooting boots at home
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
We got to half time scoreless

Not bad

Next 45mins
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ibime:

Mane for fit done score hattrick by now

I don tell say one of the two teams go spoil your awoof bet.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
chic2pimp:

I don tell say one of the two teams go spoil your awoof bet.

Spurs are home free, so only dis one remain
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Bayern doing quite well. Gnabry and Coman putting the fear of God in the Liverpool full backs.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
This Keita sometimes plays blindfolded football.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hummels is really vindicating Airmark today. Alago Boathand would have chopped 3 by now.

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eph12(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Martinez has been excellent in this game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ibime:
Hummels is really vindicating Airmark today. Alago Boathand would have chopped 3 by now.

Vindicating what?

Thank God for Javi Martinez with a monster performance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
eph12:
Martinez has been excellent in this game
He was superb, but Sadio Mane should probably change his boot size. What a miss that was.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eph12(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Unlimited22:

He was superb, but Sadio Mane should probably change his boot size. What a miss that was.
He should be shot instead. He may have just cost LFC the chance to progress
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ibime:
Vin Diesel ni, if not Mane that turned to Joetex Frimpong
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
I don't even know whether to be optimistic or pessimistic about this result. We have to score two goals at the Allianz minimum. This game still felt like a wasted opportunity to get at least an away goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ibime:

That Boathand's stomach ache story is for Amadioha.

Hummels poor form is still preferred to alagolo's best form, even in the national team.

We saw how he marshalled the defence well in the absence of that calamitous tall-for-nothing Ghanaian with German passport.

I pray that Hummels gets injured before the 2nd leg, so sad that alagolo was dropped for this game.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
A40:
Vin Diesel ni, if not Mane that turned to Joetex Frimpong

Ask your boss to post players rating as usual to see where Ogbomosho independent gave Hummels 4/10.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRick: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
0 0 is a dangerous away result to have. You don't at home and you are out, basically.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
airmark:

Ask your boss to post players rating as usual to see where Ogbomosho independent gave Hummels 4/10.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Man of the match:

Javi Martínez:

51 touches
3 aerial duels won
2 key passes
2 tackles
5 interceptions
3 clearances
9/16 duels won

Warrior as phuck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Neuer: "Javi was fantastic. We know we can count on him in big games and he showed that tonight"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jürgen Klopp: "Kimmich and Alaba were so disciplined tonight. I've probably never seen them defend like that. Respect to them they made it difficult for us, although we had good situations where we missed the last touch"

Klopp: "Thiago is a world class footballer. He played that deep-lying playmaker role very well. Alongside Martínez, they were very good"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:08am On Feb 20, 2019
Hames really fall my hand today. He had a chance to make his presence felt and did next to nothing! These are the games that will embolden Kovac to bench him when push comes to shove

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.