Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,647 members, 7,865,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092030 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2019
See lamentations..Bayern fans must be wishing for postponement but UEFA no be INEC.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PlainJAY(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2019
I still trust Bayern to rape Liverpool home and away cool...is it not the overhyped EPL again?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Bild is saying the MRI is done and injury is not a serious one, Coman should be good to go against Liverpool. I don't know what to believe again men
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2019
Ok officially from Bayern's Twitter page. Coman is good to go

Shame to bad people grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eph12(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2019
Thank God no excuses when Liverpool rape these farmers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2019
eph12:
Thank God no excuses when Liverpool rape these farmers
Without VVD, I won't be so confident in that Liverpool's defense especially as TAA is also not 100% fit.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eph12(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
patrickmuf:
Without VVD, I won't be so confident in that Liverpool's defense especially as TAA is also not 100% fit.
VVD is out? Didn't know this o. No wonder raumdeuter has been happy since
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
pkasso:
I just knew something like this was going to happen. Na Lewy, i even dey fear for that game with all the late kicks and stamping.

Oh God! Sometimes I just can't help but think we are cursed. These things wey dey always happen to us no be oju lasan. Kilode, shey awa nikan ni?

Well, na time for some shakushaku be that grin grin

Imagine Ribery shakushaku in Anfield

I am starting to get vibes of 2009 when we were coached by a young ex player called Klinsmann, few days to our game vs Barcelona Lahm and our most in form attacker Klose got injured

I dont need to tell you what happened in that game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
A40:
Ok officially from Bayern's Twitter page. Coman is good to go

Shame to bad people grin grin

I heard he is making the trip, whether he is good enough to start is another thing.

In the past Coman has said if he reinjures his ankle he will retire. So I am not sure that they will risk him.

Prepare yourself for some shakushaku

If Coman is not starting I will rather play

Back 4

Martinez Goretzka and Thiago
----------James
--Gnabry--Lewy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
After running, Kingsley Coman completed some short dribbles with direction changes with the ball, and it turned out the Frenchman still has problems. He kept touching his injured foot then stopping training. Coman is still a doubt for Tuesday [Bild]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

I heard he is making the trip, whether he is good enough to start is another thing.

In the past Coman has said if he reinjures his ankle he will retire. So I am not sure that they will risk him.

Prepare yourself for some shakushaku

If Coman is not starting I will rather play

Back 4

Martinez Goretzka and Thiago
----------James
--Gnabry--Lewy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ugggggh didn't these guys drink breast milk growing up? Even Cowbell for strengthen their bones na

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2019
No Boateng against Liverpool tomorrow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
A40:

Looking at the squad that traveled, Bayern will have to win with our first 11, our bench is useless

I don't think Coman will be fit enough to start, Ribery is traveling back to Liverpool today and probably not in the best shape to start. Both will only likely be used in desperate situations

----------------Neuer
-Kimmich--Sule--Hummels--Alaba
-----------------Martinez
-----Gortzka----------------Thiago
------------------James
-------------Gnabry--Lewy

Coman, Ribery, Rafinha, Renato, Ulreich, Mai, Awoudja,
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Looking at the squad that traveled, Bayern will have to win with our first 11, our bench is useless

I don't think Coman will be fit enough to start, Ribery is traveling back to Liverpool today and probably not in the best shape to start. Both will only likely be used in desperate situations

----------------Neuer
-Kimmich--Sule--Hummels--Alaba
-----------------Martinez
-----Gortzka----------------Thiago
------------------James
-------------Gnabry--Lewy

Coman, Ribery, Rafinha, Renato, Ulreich, Mai, Awoudja,
They might be without Lovren as well and have to start Fabinho at Central defense so we might as well attack them centrally.

Firmino is a doubt too. We should have a shot and try to score as many as we can
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
A40:
They might be without Lovren as well and have to start Fabinho at Central defense so we might as well attack them centrally.

Firmino is a doubt too. We should have a shot and try to score as many as we can

Goretzka did not train with the team today because of an ankle discomfort, he only did personal training
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 12:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Liverpool defense won't be at their best, but your team the somehow.

i think their upcoming league fixture against united might distract klopp nd his boys, any which way, a draw will be a very good result for you guys

sturrigde go murder hummels and sule.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2019
GOOD MORNING AIRMARK AND DAYO.

Since the Day we've all been waiting for has arrived, I just say make I Greet and hail una small o.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2019
A40:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What happened?

chic2pimp:

Since the Day we've all been waiting for has arrived, I just say make I Greet and hail una small o.

No Boathand, no problem. Disappointed.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
airmark:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What happened?

No Boathand, no problem. Disappointed.
Belle dey pain am
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
A40:
Belle dey pain am

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If shoulder is not paining him for months, stomach will. He knows he would be disgraced by those pacy attackers.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
airmark:

If shoulder is not paining him for months, stomach will. He knows he would be disgraced by those pacy attackers.
He's collecting salary. I don't think they would not even put him on the plane if he was healthy. Its a pity injuries have attacked one of the best defenders of his generation
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
A40:
He's collecting salary. I don't think they would not even put him on the plane if he was healthy. Its a pity injuries have attacked one of the best defenders of his generation

Family generation.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
chic2pimp:

Unfortunately it met Bayern at our weakest in almost a decade with injuries and suspensions

This is the type of game Robben, boateng Muller etc would have been useful but we have to make do with what we have
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
airmark:

Family generation.
Germany and UEFA don't agree with you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
A40:
Germany and UEFA don't agree with you

But Fifa, the main governing body agree. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
airmark:

But Fifa, the main governing body agree. grin
The same FIFA that had him in FIF Pro XI second team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
A40:
The same FIFA that had him in FIF Pro XI second team

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Boys are getting ready

Alabas boot repping Naija

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
No Goretzka he didnt recover from his ankle injury

Neuer (c) -
Kimmich, Süle, Hummels, Alaba -
Martínez, Thiago -
Gnabry, James, Coman -
Lewandowski.

Bayern subs:

Ulreich, Rafinha, Ribéry, Davies, Mai, Sanches, Shabani.

The first 11 have to do it all by themselves. Our subs look laughable 2 players in their mid 30s, Renato at 21 and 3 teenagers(Mai, Shabani and Davies)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
Imagine a crucial CL tie

Goretzka, Boateng, Robben, Tolisso injured Neuer and Coman rushed back from injuries with Müller suspended

All those players that are usually not fit when we need them for many years now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Na just to come and do smash and grab. No need for too much story! Let's see if Kovac get any tactics for him brain.

Davies at least gives us a pacy option. My only prayer is with this defense, will they play well enough to give us a fighting chance

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.