Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1112255 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:22am On Feb 20, 2019
A40:
Hames really fall my hand today. He had a chance to make his presence felt and did next to nothing! These are the games that will embolden Kovac to bench him when push comes to shove

James was disappointing and for the return leg, I expect Goretzka to replace him for the return leg.

Missing Kimmich will be massive and Rafinha will have to replace him, Rafinha vs Kimmich
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Raumdeuter, won't touch whoscored today. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hummels serving the apari a big L, best defender on the pitch.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:14am On Feb 20, 2019
airmark:
Raumdeuter, won't touch whoscored today. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hummels serving the apari a big L, best defender on the pitch.

Everyone who saw the game knew Javi Martinez was the best player on the field the way he covered for the entire defence including Hummels

You should be ashamed that Martinez is bailing out your MCM
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2019
So without our two "Bestest Defenders Ever", both teams actually kept clean sheets? Isn't our Gawd wonderful? So both defences aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be without these two players?

Today is Defenders appreciation Day. Dayo I need gifs of How well Sule and Hummels marshalled the defence in the absence of Boateng. Likewise Airmark, I need gifs of How Fabinho and Matip marshalled the defence in the absence of Van Dijk.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Everyone who saw the game knew Javi Martinez was the best player on the field the way he covered for the entire defence including Hummels

You should be ashamed that Martinez is bailing out your MCM

Leave Martinez now, who was the best defender on the pitch?

Is your whoscored no more reliable again?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2019
chic2pimp:
So without our two "Bestest Defenders Ever", both teams actually kept clean sheets? Isn't our Gawd wonderful? So both defences aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be without these two players?

Today is Defenders appreciation Day. Dayo I need gifs of How well Sule and Hummels marshalled the defence in the absence of Boateng. Likewise Airmark, I need gifs of How Fabinho and Matip marshalled the defence in the absence of Van Dijk.

According to Dayo's most reliable site, Hummels was the best defender on the pitch.

Let apari collect his L.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
airmark:

Leave Martinez now, who was the best defender on the pitch?

Is your whoscored no more reliable again?

Why should we leave Martinez the main man who was covering your Hummels all game. Look at the same whoscored and see how they rated martinez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why should we leave Martinez the main man who was covering your Hummels all game. Look at the same whoscored and see how they rated martinez

Martinez played well no doubt. Answer the simple question, who was the best defender on the pitch? grin grin

Laumdeuter, you even collected L, in the absence of Boathand and Van dijk. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
airmark:

Martinez played well no doubt. Answer the simple question, who was the best defender on the pitch? grin grin

Laumdeuter, you even collected L, in the absence of Boathand and Van dijk. cheesy

Martinez not only played well he was the best player on the pitch because he covered the asss of Hummels and the defence multiple times in the game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]Martinez not only played well he was the best player on the pitch because he covered the asss of Hummels and the defence multiple times in the game[/s]

Why is it hard for you to tell me the best defender on the pitch? grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
airmark:
Why is it hard for you to tell me the best defender on the pitch? grin grin grin

Why will anyone be looking for the best defender when a Defensive midfielder who was covering and doing majority of the defensive work was MOTM

Hummels is always looking for someone to cover his asss, if its not Boateng doing it, martinez will.

When Hummels is best player on the pitch in a key game let us know
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why will anyone be looking for the best defender when a Defensive midfielder who was covering and doing majority of the defensive work was MOTM

Hummels is always looking for someone to cover his asss, if its not Boateng doing it, martinez will.

When Hummels is best player on the pitch in a key game let us know

So it was Martinez that helped him to make successful tackles and won aerial battles?. grin grin grin

What did your reliable 'Guardian', give Hummels in their ratings? Shame no let you post it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
airmark:

So it was Martinez that helped him to make successful tackles and won aerial battles?. grin grin grin

What did your reliable 'Guardian', give Hummels in their ratings? Shame no let you post it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Any one who does not acknowledge martinez as the main man yesterday is blind. When you have a DM playing like Martinez did yesterday the job of the defender is easy

That was what Makelele and Kante did for their defence to make mediocre players look like decent players. That is why sensible people give the most credit to Makelele and Kante not the defenders who they were covering

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Any one who does not acknowledge martinez as the main man yesterday is blind. When you have a DM playing like Martinez did yesterday the job of the defender is easy

That was what Makelele and Kante did for their defence to make mediocre players look like decent players. That is why sensible people give the most credit to Makelele and Kante not the defenders who they were covering

So Martinez only covered for Hummels, who was the best defender on the field, but didn't cover for Sule, who was rated low by your reliable sites. cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
airmark:

So Martinez only covered for Hummels, who was the best defender on the field, but didn't cover for Sule, who was rated low by your reliable sites. cheesy

Without Martinez in DM Hummels has not been able to keep a clean sheet, They brought Martinez who played a great game and now Hummels is spreading chest

When Kante was covering Leicester defence too na so Morgan and co dey spread chest
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by andrew444(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
So bayern get fans?

Please you guys should send liverpool parking at the return leg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Without Martinez in DM Hummels has not been able to keep a clean sheet, They brought Martinez who played a great game and now Hummels is spreading chest

When Kante was covering Leicester defence too na so Morgan and co dey spread chest

Why didn't Martinez performance boost Sule's yesterday?

Hummels gave you hot hot yesterday. Laumdeuter cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
airmark:

Hummels gave you hot hot yesterday. Laumdeuter cheesy

Before yesterday when Martinez played DM, what was Hummels doing? Useless as usual until Martinez came

The way Kante was covering for Morgan Luiz and Cahill
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]Before yesterday when Martinez played DM, what was Hummels doing? Useless as usual until Martinez came

The way Kante was covering for Morgan Luiz and Cahill[/s]

airmark:

Laumdeuter cheesy

cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRick: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
The entire bandesliga deserve relegation. Gutter league
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Topmaike007(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
PietroRick:
The entire bandesliga deserve relegation. Gutter league
just shut up there... gutter kill you there

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Topmaike007(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
andrew444:
So bayern get fans?

Please you guys should send liverpool parking at the return leg

na wetin i come here come beg them abi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRick: 2:51am On Feb 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
just shut up there... gutter kill you there
God bless you bro
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Topmaike007(m): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2019
PietroRick:
God bless you bro
don't mind the yeye boy seeking attention
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
If Dortmund are not ready to win the league we might as well collect it back. The first half was borderline unwatchable though. This Kovac guy I don't know mehn

Coman injured again
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
We need to find a replacement for Coman this transfer window meaning we are looking for 2 wingers

very scrappy win
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:25am On Feb 24, 2019
First Clean sheet in the league in 2019 thanks to a certain player's return in defense. If I say Bo, you say A another man say Teng omo na you sabi

This Schalke I'm seeing might end up in relegation playoffs. Shocking team

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2019
A40:
First Clean sheet in the league in 2019 thanks to a certain player's return in defense. If I say Bo, you say A another man say Teng omo na you sabi

This Schalke I'm seeing might end up in relegation playoffs. Shocking team

Now, my prayer is answered. He must start against Liverpool. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2019
airmark:

If he starts no shaking. He don face teams wey pass Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2019
A40:
If he starts no shaking. He don face teams wey pass Liverpool

Yes teams having the Azmouns of this world. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2019
airmark:

Yes teams having the Azmouns of this world. cheesy
No. Teams having the Agüero's and Messi's

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
airmark:

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.