Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084702 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:58am On Mar 16, 2019
Johnson, who played at Anfield between 2009 and 2015, believes the 27-year-old centre-back will continue to be key in the Reds' quest for European glory.

The ex-England international also praised Van Dijk for his assured style of play before admitting he would love to have played with the Dutchman.

“As a player, you don’t want to see others around you panicking and that’s one thing I’ve never seen him do,” Johnson told talkSPORT.

“When players see him as calm as he is in every situation, it rubs off and everyone puffs themselves out as well.

There’s going to be many times in the Champions League you’ll come up against world-class strikers, and he’s the player you need to put them to sleep.

“I would’ve liked to have him at Liverpool [when I was there].

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Javi Martínez suffered an injury in today's training following a challenge by Mats Hummels. Martínez held his face and had to stop training. Extent of the injury is not known yet, he is a doubt for tomorrow's game [Bild

Will someone get this virus called hummels to Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lmaooo calamity Hummels. He's just 30 FFS! Why do these guys already look finished at 30? Makes absolutely no sense
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
This should be shown to academy kids in Germany, every morning, to learn how to defend as a CB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxO5gwgi8Nw

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:19am On Mar 17, 2019
airmark:
This should be shown to academy kids in Germany, every morning, to learn how to defend as a CB.
w

Show that to the calamity hummels
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Show that to the calamity hummels

Boathand needs it most to get back to your team's first 11 before being sold to Jordan by May.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hardeycute(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Abeg where is Renato Sanchez sad

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bazkid24(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
hardeycute:
Abeg where is Renato Sanchez sad
Dat one na flop
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2019
Tomato sachets. Phew! We dodged that bullet grin

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisooblog: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2019
hi Bayern fans how true is it that the club want to buy onyekuru?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
chrisooblog:
hi Bayern fans how true is it that the club want to buy onyekuru?

There are many rumors linking Bayern to many attackers

Including Onyekuru, Nicolas Pepe, Callum Hudson Odoi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisooblog: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
ok just some random rumour mill reportage and nothing concrete right?

raumdeuter:

There are many rumors linking Bayern to many attackers

Including Onyekuru, Nicolas Pepe, Callum Hudson Odoi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Excallibur(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
chrisooblog:
ok just some random rumour mill reportage and nothing concrete right?

Only nicolas pepe is concrete for bayerns so far i think
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Excallibur:
Only nicolas pepe is concrete for bayerns so far i think

I think you can add Hernandez and Pavard to Pepe as concrete links that aren't clickbait
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Neimar: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Germany is finished
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
This man has to go se

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
A40:
This man has to go se

Though he wasnt supported in the market, but I am not sure this guy is the type of person to support

There have been many news linking us to Pepe in addition to CHO. How many of these wingers we wan get sef

Davies CHO Gnabry Coman Pepe (Muller)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:33am On Mar 24, 2019
Pepe netted for Cote D'Ivoire today.

I am slowly starting to want to give Hudson-Odoi benefit of doubt. The boy is not about that Shakushaku dancing life and that to me is a good place to start especially for a young player. Let's see how it goes! I will still be observing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Neimar: 2:46am On Mar 24, 2019
this dead club....una go wail taya
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
OFFICIAL: Bayern confirm the signing of Lucas Hernández on a 5 year contract from 1 July 2019.

Hasan Salihamidžić: "I'm very happy that we signed one of the best defenders in the world in Lucas Hernández. Lucas can play in central defense or on the left and with him we continue our tradition with outstanding French players"

Lucas[b][/b]: "Today is a very important day in my football career. Bayern Munich is one of the best clubs in Europe and the world. I am proud to be able to fight for all titles with Bayern in the future." I would like to thank Atletico, the management, the coaches, my team-mates and the fans for a wonderful twelve years. Atlético will always be part of me. Now I'm happy that I'm taking the next step at Bayern."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
I no know whether to happy or sad at this news considering the guys we refused to splash the cash on in the past (Sane, De Bruyne, Griezmann etc)

Our last three record signings have been Javi, Tolisso and now Hernandez. Good players but not game-changing talent. Which begs the question why don't we just pay that little extra to get the absolute best

Make we dey siddon look.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lucas Hernández signed his contract yesterday afternoon - In the evening, he underwent knee surgery in a private clinic in Innsbruck. His family brought him his stuff from Madrid as he will start his rehabilitation in Munich. Lucas will not play for Atletico again [L'Équipe]

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Lucas Hernández signed his contract yesterday afternoon - In the evening, he underwent knee surgery in a private clinic in Innsbruck. His family brought him his stuff from Madrid as he will start his rehabilitation in Munich. Lucas will not play for Atletico again [L'Équipe]

Surgery ke? Shey no be bad market be this one?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
afrodoc2:
Surgery ke? Shey no be bad market be this one?

His injury is a concern and why they are trying to have a surgery that will hopefully fix him for the long term

Apparently, Lucas had returned to Atletico training and was deemed ready to play. Bayern being his future employer thought it was risking him on the long term and potentially aggravating an injury

Atletico said if he was their player they don't have to listen to what Bayern has to say and they can play him UNLESS Bayern buys him immediately. So Bayern paid for him and got him into surgery yesterday effectively ruling him out of playing for Atletico for the rest of the year

The key question on my mind is who will pay his salary till June 30? Atletico that was deprived of his services earlier or Bayern?

Lucas had returned to Atlético training 2 days ago and was going to play again. However the medical tests carried by Bayern revealed he requires surgery. Thankfully, it was just in time before he played again and made it worse
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:06am On Mar 29, 2019
We're really paying €80m for a defender that requires knee surgery

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:10am On Mar 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

His injury is a concern and why they are trying to have a surgery that will hopefully fix him for the long term

Apparently, Lucas had returned to Atletico training and was deemed ready to play. Bayern being his future employer thought it was risking him on the long term and potentially aggravating an injury

Atletico said if he was their player they don't have to listen to what Bayern has to say and they can play him UNLESS Bayern buys him immediately. So Bayern paid for him and got him into surgery yesterday effectively ruling him out of playing for Atletico for the rest of the year

The key question on my mind is who will pay his salary till June 30? Atletico that was deprived of his services earlier or Bayern?

Technically, he is still contracted to Atletico until July 1st so I think Athletico will continue to honor the terms of his contract until he leaves in July and that includes paying his salary.

Except there is a mutual agreement between Lucas, Atletico and maybe Bayern that we don’t know about. Other than that, Athletico is still contractually obligated to pay Lucas.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:19am On Mar 29, 2019
Roland17:

Technically, he is still contracted to Atletico until July 1st so I think Athletico will continue to honor the terms of his contract until he leaves in July and that includes paying his salary.

Except there is a mutual agreement between Lucas, Atletico and maybe Bayern that we don’t know about. Other than that, Athletico is still contractually obligated to pay Lucas.

I think that is right I guess Atletico just thinks okay even if his wages are 100k per week how many weeks left till June 30? max 13weeks So Atletico pays him 1.3M in wages when they are getting 80M in transfer fees, 1.2M on wages is very insignificant
Even if he was earning 200k per week even 300K from Atletico, that will still be max 4M which is still insignificant looking at the context of 80M fee.

Its a big risk and if this injury continues to be recurring that will be a major fail. Very major fail. Bayern is not a team that can take a 80M loss just like that. If he comes good at 23yrs we have a defender who can offer us the next 7yrs

Atletico Madrid initially wanted to treat Hernández’s injury “conservatively,” so that he could still play later this season, but Bayern insisted on the operation — probably by threatening to cancel the deal altogether otherwise. Since Atletico’s season is de facto over, they had little to gain by keeping him. Hence Hernandez’s and his teammates’ early farewells.
That was apparently the right move. The operation in Innsbruck, Austria, took place under the supervision of members of the medical team of the French national team. Healthy ligament tissue from Hernández’s body was grafted to replace the damaged, porous tissue in his right knee. The ligament had apparently developed holes on account of cortisone treatment.
https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2019/3/29/18286298/bayern-munich-lucas-hernandez-repair-ligament-damage-cortisone-serious-injury-atletico-madrid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:41am On Mar 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

I think that is right I guess Atletico just thinks okay even if his wages are 100k per week how many weeks left till June 30? max 13weeks So Atletico pays him 1.3M in wages when they are getting 80M in transfer fees, 1.2M on wages is very insignificant
Even if he was earning 200k per week even 300K from Atletico, that will still be max 4M which is still insignificant looking at the context of 80M fee.

Its a big risk and if this injury continues to be recurring that will be a major fail. Very major fail. Bayern is not a team that can take a 80M loss just like that. If he comes good at 23yrs we have a defender who can offer us the next 7yrs

Accepting a very good offer from Bayern even before the end of the season for a 23 year old simply means Athletico are cutting their losses and looking to make the best out of the situation which is quite generous if you consider the type of injury Lucas suffered.

You have to also consider that Atletico is not particularly a financial giant in Spain/Europe and while they want to remain competitive, such offers are too big for them to overlook for a role player with great upsides but has not been healthy. I agree with you, if the injury becomes recurring, then it would be a huge blow and failure. Java Martinez comes to mind, his best years were spent on injured.

Bayern with this signing is looking to overhaul the team and go young. You can see what you guys are doing with Gnabry. I think Bayern will look for more younger players to sign this summer and that is buttressed by the players your team is linked to. They are all under 25. I feel like this decision should have been made like 2 years ago.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Manager you would take back at Bayern?
David Alaba: "Guardiola and Heynckes. Pep took me to a new level in football knowledge. With Jupp, I won the treble, I felt I was the hero"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hoping we lose the DFB Pokal today and the game vs Dortmund next weekend so Kovacs sack letter can be confirmed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
raumdeuter:
Hoping we lose the DFB Pokal today and the game vs Dortmund next weekend so Kovacs sack letter can be confirmed

Has any top club shown interest in Boathand yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.