Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078962 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dipo1: 5:50am On May 17, 2013
dayokanu:

So why are you not playing the finals next weekend?

Anyone who rapess should be playing the finals

You were lucky and thats why you are in the finals... Arsenal nearly knocked your arsse out

Dortmund will rap3 you next weekend. Make we bet? 100$ pere
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:51am On May 17, 2013
dipo+:

You were lucky and thats why you are in the finals... Arsenal nearly knocked your arsse out

Dortmund will rap3 you next weekend. Make we bet? 100$ pere

Nearly How many years are you losers going to be nearly

You nearly lost since 2005.

Were you born losers?

How come Assanal are never lucky? Dem shepe for una ni?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dipo1: 5:57am On May 17, 2013
dayokanu:

Nearly How many years are you losers going to be nearly

You nearly lost since 2005.

Were you born losers?

How come Assanal are never lucky? Dem shepe for una ni?

Dortmund beats Bayansh Mumuclub. 100$ bet. No story please
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:59am On May 17, 2013
dipo+:

Dortmund beats Bayansh Mumuclub. 100$ bet. No story please

So who una dey play for finals? Abi why una no dey play final?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dipo1: 6:09am On May 17, 2013
Just say you are scared of Dortmund, Dayo. I am kinda disappointed you are not confident in your club's ability to beat Dortmund. Confirms what I said about a mumu club and mumu fans.

I'll leave the 100$ on the table.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:17am On May 17, 2013
dipo+:
Just say you are scared of Dortmund, Dayo. I am kinda disappointed you are not confident in your club's ability to beat Dortmund. Confirms what I said about a mumu club and mumu fans.

I'll leave the 100$ on the table.

We do our talking on the field thats why we are in the finals and your team has been eliminated over 2 months ago

You even forgot you were in the Champions league this year

WHat a useless club
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2013
dipo+:

Abeg sharrap!
You get rap3d when you cannot score a goal in front of your own fans. Don't come here with tales by moonlight. Who cares if the goal was corner slap grin
Hahahaha can you believe this tw@t! You beat Bayern but couldn't advance! Better ponder on how you would beat Newcastle or else na Europa una go end up next season and you wouldn't even get to win your usual 4th place trophy

I would take you on your bet if you are down by the way
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2013
[size=20pt]Borussia Dortmund troll Bayern Munich by putting Solskjaer jersey on display in their museum[/size]

With just days before they face Bayern Munich in the Champions League Final at Wembley, Borussia Dortmund have officially kicked off the mind games by invoking one of the Bavarian side's most painful memories in their museum.

BVB have put a Manchester Utd jersey belonging Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on display. Bayern fans will need little reminding that the plucky Norwegian scored the winning goal in the 93rd minute of the 1999 Champions League Final, in one of the biggest upsets in football history.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:52am On May 18, 2013
E fi won le! Won tan ra won je! Na that our match against them 2 weeks ago confirm to me say we go beat Dortmund all this one na wash

I'm sure tonight's Madrid derby reminded the boys not to be complacent

Freiburg vs Schalke has to be the match of the weekend! More or less a 4th place playoff with Schalke needing at least a draw! They probably have to also worry about Eintracht Frankfurt as well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2013
Omo the BL today na Gobe o

Gladbach scored 2 quick goals in but Martinez pulled one back

3-1 already
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AlabaSlim: 2:42pm On May 18, 2013
Shey na true say ribbery get kpanta with boateng cos of religious belief?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2013
Alaba_Slim: Shey na true say ribbery get kpanta with boateng cos of religious belief?

Boateng pured a beer on him and Ribery being a Moslem didnt find it funny

But they already made up
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2013
End of the Bundesliga season

91points for Bayern Beat that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2013
Schalke makes the Champions league
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2013

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:22pm On May 18, 2013
E be like say make I whoze that Alaba boy! Wetin lost wey e dey always go find for front? Sloppy play from Dante as well thank God for Ribery! Ninja was in #BeastMode I swear Marshawn Lynch had nothing on him! I'm pleased with how we stormed back and I'm convinced now more than ever that we are beating Dortmund next week!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2013
^^ Definite goal of the season contender! ESPN actually put Mandzukic's goal against Wolfsburg as number 1 for Bayern in the league this season! Dunno if I agree with that tho!

Gustavo against Stuttgart
Pizarro against Hamburg
Boateng against Nuremburg
Kroos against Dortmund
Gomez against Leverkussen

I'd probably put those above Mandzukic's and talking about Mandzukic it seems the ninja has gone off the boil for a while now! I wonder if Juup has noticed this too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:28pm On May 21, 2013
Where are those eskimos? Edoyad and Roland that were questioning the status of Phillip Lahm as the best full back in Europe? 15 assists in the League and in Europe!

Seems Badstuber has ruptured his cruciate ligaments again! Really really unfortunate cos he may not be back till the end of the year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2013
I hope edoyad didnt do something bad to himself as he was seeing Bayern march to the finals and Arsenal crashing as usual
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2013
Bayern have set new records for…

the most points: 91 (previously 81, Dortmund 2011/12)

the biggest lead over the team in second: 25 points (previously 16, Bayern 2002/03)
the earliest and fastest title triumph: both in terms of matchdays (28 / previously: 30, Bayern 1972/73 and 2002/03) and the date (6 April / previously: 18 April, FC Köln 1963/64)
Top of the table for all 34 completed matchdays (equalling Bayern in 1968/69, 1972/73, 1984/85 and 2007/08)
the most wins in a season: 29 (previously: 25, Dortmund 2011/12, Bayern 1972/73)
the longest winning streak within a season: 14 wins (previously: 10, Mönchengladbach 1986/87 and Wolfsburg 2008/09)
the fewest defeats (1, same as Bayern 1986/87)
the fewest goals against: 18 (previously: 21, Bayern 2007/08)
the most matches without conceding a goal in a season: 21 (previously: 19, Bremen 1987/88 and Bayern 2001/02)
at least one goal in every match (as achieved by Köln 1963/64)
the longest scoring run (with season overlap): 36 matches in a row (equalling FCB between 1973 and 1974)
the best goal difference: +80 (previously: +64, Bayern 1972/73)
the most away wins: 15 (previously: 11, Dortmund 2011/12, Bremen 2003/04)
the fewest away defeats: 0 (equalling Bayern 1986/87)
the most points away from home: 47 (previously: 37, Dortmund 2011/12, Bremen 2003/04)
the longest winning streak away from home: 9 (previously: 8, Dortmund 2010/11)
the fewest away goals conceded: 7 (previously: 10, Bremen 87/88)
the best goal difference after the first half of a season: +37 (previously: +33, Bayern 2011/12)
the fewest goals against in the first half of a season: 7 (level with Stuttgart, 2003/04)
the fewest away goals against in the first half of a season: 1 (previously 2, Stuttgart 2003/04)
the first five away matches of a season without conceding a goal
best start to a season: 8 wins (previously: 7 wins, Bayern 1995/96, Kaiserslautern 2001/02, Mainz 2010/11)
best second half of a season: 49 points (previously: 47, Dortmund 2011/12)
best start to the second half of a season: 14 wins (previously: 7, Dortmund 2011/12)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:31am On May 23, 2013
Since the loss to Madrid Dortmund have not quite been the same team! Winless since then! Hopefully the streak is extended on Saturday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2013
^^ Keeping their gunpowder dry for Wembley methinks. . . .Bayern heartbreak for 2 seasons running coming up. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2013
Gotze ruled out! Sad! Tho I don't believe anything coming from Klopp's lips

debosky: ^^ Keeping their gunpowder dry for Wembley methinks. . . .Bayern heartbreak for 2 seasons running coming up. grin
Nothing beats 8 seasons of heartbreak but judging by the celebration a few days back in your camp it seems the standards have fallen. Anyway ur bad belle would be in vain! We are sooo beating Dortmund

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2013
A-40:

Nothing beats 8 seasons of heartbreak but judging by the celebration a few days back in your camp it seems the standards have fallen. Anyway ur bad belle would be in vain! We are sooo beating Dortmund

Nah, the celebrations were aimed at Spurs - if you beat your local rivals even to a spoon, it matters. The players only showed their connection to what the fans feel.

Anyhoo, back to the matter at hand - Bayern will choke for a second time running, despite outspending Dortmund on possibly every measure. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 23, 2013
BVB fans are not smiling ooo.

Here's a letter from one of them

Farewell Mario, you will never get the chance to redeem yourself'

Dear Mario,

Despite your move to Bayern Munich being announced over a month ago, many Borussia Dortmund fans are still very upset. Being a passionate BVB supporter myself, I want to approach the subject with a more levelheaded perspective.

When Jan Age Fjortoft tweeted on the night of April 22 that Bild was going to break a major transfer story at midnight, I had an uneasy feeling which I couldn't quite explain to myself. A few minutes later came the shock: Mario Gotze was going to Bayern.

After staring at my monitor in disbelief for a few seconds, I was overwhelmed by a sense of emptiness. It was just a rumour at the time but we all knew there had to be some truth to it. Then the confirmation from Dortmund arrived the next morning

Disappointment | BVB fans have been left reeling by Gotze's decision

At first, I just felt unbelievably disappointed. That you, my beloved Mario, had fled to our main rivals just seemed inexplicable to me. Ever since you celebrated a goal with Dede's shirt, I truly believed that you identified fully with our club.

On the other had, I have to admit that I wasn't that surprised. I had always known that you were longing for greatness, which could make you abandon values like loyalty or allegiance.

Many Dortmund fans regard your decision as a betrayal but it's just the logical consequence of your ambition. Bayern have reached three of the last four Champions League finals and are set to become one of Europe's best sides for years to come.

That, coupled with the appeal of working with a world-class coach like Pep Guardiola, means it's understandable that you have decided against a move abroad and taken the controversial path towards the Allianz Arena. I am also sure the temptation of a €10 million annual salary made quite an impression on you.

I usually follow the fortunes of former Dortmund players and I even occasionally enjoy it when they score against us. This will prove a tad difficult in your case

So, looking at all the facts, there is no reason for thousands of BVB fans to be so brokenhearted.

Unfortunately, it's not that easy. Football is ruled by emotions - more so than any other sport - and people from the Ruhr tend to develop particularly strong feelings for their clubs, which sometimes reaches worrying levels.

This Dortmund team have always given the impression that the ordinary rules of football do not apply to them. It felt like a group of friends pursuing a dream together, with money and glamour coming second to them.

People can point to the exits of Shinji Kagawa and Nuri Sahin, but the former left Signal Iduna Park to pursue a dream, the latter departed in completely different circumstances.

Your decision felt different because you emerged from Dortmund's youth academy. As your team-mate Mats Hummels pointed out, the Germany players at BVB shared the aim of taking the club to the next level.

"Hummels had always thought that the Germany players at BVB shared the aim to take the club to the next level"

Titles and trophies weren't that important to Hummels since he wanted to be involved in something special. So the move to an established power like Bayern has never tempted him. This doesn't seem to be the case for you, but I cannot hold that against you as everybody is different.

Your youth combined with the influence of your agent and your Bavarian roots will have been the most influential factors.

And yet, I cannot deny a feeling of disappointness. Dortmund's last three seasons can confidently be described as fairytale-like but the departure of one of our homegrown talents has taken the gloss off the story.

I can imagine that many BVB fans feel like they have woken up from a beautiful dream. What makes me particularly sad is your lack of remorse towards your current fans.

You knew that a move abroad would have had a different effect but you have robbed yourself of the farewell you deserve. After the last home game of the season, only Patrick Owomoyela said his goodbyes - a wise decision by the club, considering the current mood.

You owe Dortmund a lot but the club also owes you a debt of gratitude.

And so all that remains for me is to thank you for these three amazing years. It was a pleasure to watch you play football at the most beautiful stadium in the world. You were one of the defining figures of my time as a fan.

When you don a Bayern jersey next season, it will feel wrong and I will look on with misery as you continue to mesmerise the Bundesliga.

Unlike other supporters, I won't join the chorus of whistles that undoubtedly await you when you return to Dortmund. I know that you made an understandable decision for a 20-year-old with very little experience of life.

I had hoped that you would be fit in time to feature against Bayern at Wembley on Saturday so that we could have shared one last wonderful moment together. Who knows how much a winning goal would have made up for your decision?

However, I wish happiness for you and your family in Munich. I usually follow the fortunes of former Dortmund players and I even occasionally enjoy it when they score against us. This will prove a tad difficult in your case.

Farewell Mario, you will never get the chance to redeem yourself'
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 23, 2013
2015 Champions League final will be held in Berlin.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2013
debosky:

Nah, the celebrations were aimed at Spurs - if you beat your local rivals even to a spoon, it matters. The players only showed their connection to what the fans feel.
Pathetic!! Chelsea omode ano are celebrating their 2nd straight title in Europe while una dey wander around the desert of trophylessness! Jubilating that your team had another trophyless season yet again
Disgrace of London
8 years down 32 to go grin grin

debosky:
Anyhoo, back to the matter at hand - Bayern will choke for a second time running, despite outspending Dortmund on possibly every measure. cheesy
Come Saturday night we at Bayern Munich would be celebrating our 5th European title! And I would be here to rub it in your nose

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 23, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2013
toba:

Werder Bremen have announced that they have secured the services of Nils Petersen from Bayern Munich on a permanent basis for an undisclosed transfer fee.
Petersen was decent I saw a bit of him but there was never going to be space for him at Bayern. It just makes it more imperative that we keep Gomez

toba: 2015 Champions League final will be held in Berlin.
About time! Not sure Berlin has ever hosted a UCL final before
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 23, 2013
A-40:

Petersen was decent I saw a bit of him but there was never going to be space for him at Bayern. It just makes it more imperative that we keep Gomez

About time! Not sure Berlin has ever hosted a UCL final before
Bayern will win the UCL at the Olympiastadion Berlin in 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.