Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078980 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2013
toba: BVB fans are not smiling ooo.

Here's a letter from one of them

Farewell Mario, you will never get the chance to redeem yourself'

Dear Mario,

Despite your move to Bayern Munich being announced over a month ago, many Borussia Dortmund fans are still very upset. Being a passionate BVB supporter myself, I want to approach the subject with a more levelheaded perspective.

When Jan Age Fjortoft tweeted on the night of April 22 that Bild was going to break a major transfer story at midnight, I had an uneasy feeling which I couldn't quite explain to myself. A few minutes later came the shock: Mario Gotze was going to Bayern.

After staring at my monitor in disbelief for a few seconds, I was overwhelmed by a sense of emptiness. It was just a rumour at the time but we all knew there had to be some truth to it. Then the confirmation from Dortmund arrived the next morning

Disappointment | BVB fans have been left reeling by Gotze's decision

At first, I just felt unbelievably disappointed. That you, my beloved Mario, had fled to our main rivals just seemed inexplicable to me. Ever since you celebrated a goal with Dede's shirt, I truly believed that you identified fully with our club.

On the other had, I have to admit that I wasn't that surprised. I had always known that you were longing for greatness, which could make you abandon values like loyalty or allegiance.

Many Dortmund fans regard your decision as a betrayal but it's just the logical consequence of your ambition. Bayern have reached three of the last four Champions League finals and are set to become one of Europe's best sides for years to come.

That, coupled with the appeal of working with a world-class coach like Pep Guardiola, means it's understandable that you have decided against a move abroad and taken the controversial path towards the Allianz Arena. I am also sure the temptation of a €10 million annual salary made quite an impression on you.

I usually follow the fortunes of former Dortmund players and I even occasionally enjoy it when they score against us. This will prove a tad difficult in your case

So, looking at all the facts, there is no reason for thousands of BVB fans to be so brokenhearted.

Unfortunately, it's not that easy. Football is ruled by emotions - more so than any other sport - and people from the Ruhr tend to develop particularly strong feelings for their clubs, which sometimes reaches worrying levels.

This Dortmund team have always given the impression that the ordinary rules of football do not apply to them. It felt like a group of friends pursuing a dream together, with money and glamour coming second to them.

People can point to the exits of Shinji Kagawa and Nuri Sahin, but the former left Signal Iduna Park to pursue a dream, the latter departed in completely different circumstances.

Your decision felt different because you emerged from Dortmund's youth academy. As your team-mate Mats Hummels pointed out, the Germany players at BVB shared the aim of taking the club to the next level.

"Hummels had always thought that the Germany players at BVB shared the aim to take the club to the next level"

Titles and trophies weren't that important to Hummels since he wanted to be involved in something special. So the move to an established power like Bayern has never tempted him. This doesn't seem to be the case for you, but I cannot hold that against you as everybody is different.

Your youth combined with the influence of your agent and your Bavarian roots will have been the most influential factors.

And yet, I cannot deny a feeling of disappointness. Dortmund's last three seasons can confidently be described as fairytale-like but the departure of one of our homegrown talents has taken the gloss off the story.

I can imagine that many BVB fans feel like they have woken up from a beautiful dream. What makes me particularly sad is your lack of remorse towards your current fans.

You knew that a move abroad would have had a different effect but you have robbed yourself of the farewell you deserve. After the last home game of the season, only Patrick Owomoyela said his goodbyes - a wise decision by the club, considering the current mood.

You owe Dortmund a lot but the club also owes you a debt of gratitude.

And so all that remains for me is to thank you for these three amazing years. It was a pleasure to watch you play football at the most beautiful stadium in the world. You were one of the defining figures of my time as a fan.

When you don a Bayern jersey next season, it will feel wrong and I will look on with misery as you continue to mesmerise the Bundesliga.

Unlike other supporters, I won't join the chorus of whistles that undoubtedly await you when you return to Dortmund. I know that you made an understandable decision for a 20-year-old with very little experience of life.

I had hoped that you would be fit in time to feature against Bayern at Wembley on Saturday so that we could have shared one last wonderful moment together. Who knows how much a winning goal would have made up for your decision?

However, I wish happiness for you and your family in Munich. I usually follow the fortunes of former Dortmund players and I even occasionally enjoy it when they score against us. This will prove a tad difficult in your case.

Farewell Mario, you will never get the chance to redeem yourself'
These band of ingrates really need to stop their bloodclot crying! After saving them from bankruptcy and giving them Mats Hummels u would think they would show some gratitude 37million euros is more than enough for a competent replacement

toba: Bayern will win the UCL at the Olympiastadion Berlin in 2015
Lol make we first collect the one wey London dey owe us on Saturday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2013
debosky:

Nah, the celebrations were aimed at Spurs - if you beat your local rivals even to a spoon, it matters. The players only showed their connection to what the fans feel.

Anyhoo, back to the matter at hand - Bayern will choke for a second time running, despite outspending Dortmund on possibly every measure. cheesy

How can someone talk about a team choking when his team has been out since February. What do you now call that?

8 seasons No trophy. How you people manage to sleep at night still baffles.

No wonder Edoyad took the easy and honorable way out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2013
A-40:

These band of ingrates really need to stop their bloodclot crying! After saving them from bankruptcy and giving them Mats Hummels u would think they would show some gratitude 37million euros is more than enough for a competent replacement

Dont mind the hypocrites

BvB two weeks ago tried to approach Julian Draxler who was in contract with Schalke

Yesterday Watzke reported to have hijacked the Leverkusen deal with Sokratis Yet they are complaining about big bad Bayern

Völler: "Everyone knows they were upset a few weeks ago when Götze left them. In the case of Sokratis they are being hypocritical. I can only laugh about that. We had an agreement and then other arguments came into play. Dortmund now have a suitcase full of money thanks to the Götze deal."

Holzhäuser: "Mr Watzke and his people moaned about not being informed and talked about solidarity. It was well known to the rest of the league that we had an agreement with Sokratis. I..."

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/rudi-voeller/attacke-gegen-bvb-boss-watzke-30517184.bild.html
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Dont mind the hypocrites

BvB two weeks ago tried to approach Julian Draxler who was in contract with Schalke

Yesterday Watzke reported to have hijacked the Leverkusen deal with Sokratis Yet they are complaining about big bad Bayern

If it wasn't about the Euros why did they put a buyout clause? Maybe they didn't think we would match it! It also smacks of greed on their part. Anyway I heard the man just re-signed a few more players with no buyout clause this time grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2013
A-40:

If it wasn't about the Euros why did they put a buyout clause? Maybe they didn't think we would match it! It also smacks of greed on their part. Anyway I heard the man just re-signed a few more players with no buyout clause this time grin grin

He has resigned almost all his players without a Buyout clause, Reus still has a buyout clause though

Gotze agents told Bayern they wanted a Buyout clause, Bayern told him to Bleep off.

This is BAYERN not Small club Dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 23, 2013
A-40:

Lol make we first collect the one wey London dey owe us on Saturday
I became angry with Bayern&the tax defaulter Hoenæss when the latter saif the era of weakening buli rivals was over. This simply means they do. It makes the buli less competitive.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2013
Adodi are you ready for heart break this weekend ? I hope you have a girl friend to punch out frustration on.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:15pm On May 23, 2013
toba: I became angry with Bayern&the tax defaulter Hoenæss when the latter saif the era of weakening buli rivals was over. This simply means they do. It makes the buli less competitive.
Don't tell me you are one of those that believe that megedefegede about weakening a rival! Dortmund got Gundogan from Nuremburg Reus from Gladbach I don't see anyone accusing them of weakening a club
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:26pm On May 23, 2013
This day 12 years ago Bayern were crowned Champions of Europe! Can remember this match like yesterday man!

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBITGb0Y8YcqR7KOooBLoOhvOSdoKXBJEZR1V3MLz3qoHV2AAUtKS0DJH7[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2013
A-40:

Don't tell me you are one of those that believe that megedefegede about weakening a rival! Dortmund got Gundogan from Nuremburg Reus from Gladbach I don't see anyone accusing them of weakening a club

Dortmund is about getting De bruyne from Leverkusen and also hijack Sokratis

Every big club in Europe does it

Where did Man Utd get RVP, Jones, Rio Valencia, Ashley young, Carrick Rooney etc from was it not from EPL rivals?

Na JJC for European football dey yarn that one

Were we not alive when Juventus in one fell swoop took away Buffon, Thuram, Canavaro, Di Vaio all from Parma and the earth did not fall
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 23, 2013
A-40:

No. These're not good basis for comparison. Any club can sigh özil provided they can afford him. However, bayern does theirs deliberately to have an edge. The club has that policy I'll speak the truth. Rem what bayern did after winning the UCL in 2001, yet in 2002 bayern won nothing with the kovacs and co. Liverpool even won the supercup. 02/03 bayern almost depleted Leverkusen, yet crashed out of the UCL courtesy Roy Makaay.

My point is that, the buli mustnt be like laliga or SPL. out if 5seasons, bayern shouldnt win more than 2bulis through strong competition from other teams
here's what Hoeness said

"To be honest, it's not in our interest to weaken other teams.

"We did things like that in the past, but now it only can be a side aspect. The main aspect for a transfer should be: will the player make the team better or not?

its self explanatory
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2013
toba: No. These're not good basis for comparison. Any club can sigh özil provided they can afford him. However, bayern does theirs deliberately to have an edge. The club has that policy I'll speak the truth. Rem what bayern did after winning the UCL in 2001, yet in 2002 bayern won nothing with the kovacs and co. Liverpool even won the supercup. 02/03 bayern almost depleted Leverkusen, yet crashed out of the UCL courtesy Roy Makaay.

My point is that, the buli mustnt be like laliga or SPL. out if 5seasons, bayern shouldnt win more than 2bulis through strong competition from other teams
here's what Hoeness said

"To be honest, it's not in our interest to weaken other teams.

"We did things like that in the past, but now it only can be a side aspect. The main aspect for a transfer should be: will the player make the team better or not?

its self explanatory
Its not weakening if the rival team is sufficiently compensated! Would you say Madrid intentionally weakened Barcelona when they got Figo? We did those ingrates a favor! All these ninjas talk greasy about Bayern but ask them how they are going to eat without Bayern! They ought to quit whining and get a replacement
We won the league and will win the UCL without him! He's a long-term project! Ribery and Robben are approaching father time

dayokanu:

Dortmund is about getting De bruyne from Leverkusen and also hijack Sokratis

Every big club in Europe does it

Where did Man Utd get RVP, Jones, Rio Valencia, Ashley young, Carrick Rooney etc from was it not from EPL rivals?

Na JJC for European football dey yarn that one

Were we not alive when Juventus in one fell swoop took away Buffon, Thuram, Canavaro, Di Vaio all from Parma and the earth did not fall
People just stay yapping nonsense I swear! Where did Madrid get Ramos? Where did Barca get Villa?
Look at Man U's case for instance
Rio left Leeds got relegated
Valencia left Wigan they are now relegated as well
Young left Villa they nearly got relegated
Jones left Blackburn they also got relegated

Still I don't hear anyone saying Man U weaken their rivals! We met his freaking buyout clause! We didn't poach him or tap him up neither did we wait till his contract nearly run out so what is the hue and cry about
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 23, 2013
You must realize that the atmosphere in Germany is different. Buli clubs dont have money. Im scared of boredom. with bayern's arsenal do u think Schalke , BMG Hamburg or Leverkusen can win the league in 2014? or either can play at the Berlin stadium in 2015? but next season Madrid can dethrone barca, whilst either CFC or MCFC can dethrone Man U

Just see Dortmund. See Gotze got injured, they've not won a match. Ti a ba wa lo, oni fise pelu Bayern. lol Life w/o Gotze go hard for Dortmund. I think they shdnt sell stars to bayern w/o getting replacement. Dante Gomez Mandzukic Neuer Diaz etc were stars we acquired in Germany
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:59pm On May 23, 2013
Bayern has always been richer than them because we made better financial decisions than them

Before Bayern Bought Gomez in 2009 BvB bought Marcio Amoroso for a Bundesliga record in 2001 and it took almost a decade for anyone to break it. They didnt have the money then but were borrowing to be a big club When they were about going bankrupt, It was this same "Bad" Bayern that bailed them out.

There was a time when bayern was buying for peanuts and everyone in Europe was kicking our asses because we were building our financial empire

The Bundesliga would be Okay. Despite Bayern being richer than them, Dortmund, Stuttgart, Bremen and Wolfsburg have won the league in recent time, More than any other top league. So whether bayern buys or not they would still win

These stupid clubs complain Bayern take their players but we pay them handsomely for it, even more than what any other club would pay

Bayern bought Gomez for 35m, Neuer for 25m, Gotze for 37m, Gustavo for 17m, Which other club in Europe would pay that amount for those players

Yet when they dont sell to Bayern, they sell to foreigners for ridiculous prices. e.g Ozil for 15m, Khedira for 12m, Vidal for 10m, Kompany for 8 million etc

Later these useless stanky-asss Motherfuckers turn around to blame Bayern for their woes.

Bayern buys from Bvb/Schalke, Who turn around and buy from BmG and Nurnberg, who then buy from Freiburg and Augsburg, who then buy from lower leagues

So who is the culprit?

BvB thats talking aside Gotze, Schmelzer and Grosskreutz Shebi dem sef buy players from somewhere ni

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:18am On May 24, 2013
toba: You must realize that the atmosphere in Germany is different. Buli clubs dont have money. Im scared of boredom. with bayern's arsenal do u think Schalke , BMG Hamburg or Leverkusen can win the league in 2014? or either can play at the Berlin stadium in 2015? but next season Madrid can dethrone barca, whilst either CFC or MCFC can dethrone Man U
Whose fault is it that other clubs don't have money? Bayern's? Abeg leave that story for puff daddy! Lyon won their league for 7 years straight! Barca have done 5 years straight in recent past! And won their league 4 times in 5 years! Man U have done the 3-peat twice and don't get me started with Porto in Portugal
Why should Uli Hoeness not be rewarded for his hardwork and turning Bayern to the juggernauts they are! If other teams in the Buli spent less time hating they might learn something

toba:
Just see Dortmund. See Gotze got injured, they've not won a match. Ti a ba wa lo, oni fise pelu Bayern. lol Life w/o Gotze go hard for Dortmund. I think they shdnt sell stars to bayern w/o getting replacement. Dante Gomez Mandzukic Neuer Diaz etc were stars we acquired in Germany
Gotze was missing for most parts of last season via injury! I'm sure he missed the beatdown they handed us in the Pokal last season! Let them get replacements 37milla is more than enough to get two solid players

Bayern na buje budanu! Onye Eze,Ogaranya. We dey help the Buli by buying their overpriced players! They should worship and show gratitude to Bayern
Premiership or La Liga clubs would not pay 30million euros for Gomez 16 million for Gustavo 10 million for Mandzukic and 22 million Euros for Neuer
Smaller teams like Hoffenheim,Stuttgart,Wolfsburg,Dortmund are still benefiting from the windfall
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:24am On May 24, 2013
'it's official, Germany will be be the first country to hold both the men and women's UCLs after Wolfsburg won yesterday 1-0 against the defending champion Lyon'

so i heard, no wonder low wishes euros were this year as against last year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

A little Phil Collins to get the juices flowing! Today the big day
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:16pm On May 25, 2013
One love, we're all on this.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2013
GUYS Im out for a while to watch the Match

All the best Bayern

In everything we should remember "We are who we are" La Bestia negra"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2013
No tension fellow Bavarians we got this!

Starting XI
Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba - Martinez, Schweini - Robben, Müller, Ribéry - Mandzukić
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2013
Ohh Robben! How are we going to win with this wasteman on the pitch? undecided undecided

Overall we started pretty tentatively! Robben,Ribery and Muller have been piss poor! Something has to change in the 2nd half! We have Neuer to thank so far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 9:40pm On May 25, 2013
dayo and a40 congrajubilation grin

biko keep your celebration in hia oh

do not take it to our thread. tongue

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2013
times Champions of Europe binshes! Oghene is involved I told you niggas!

Robben! What a story! Took a page from Lebron's book
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2013
Congrats DAYO AND UNCLE40

WELL DESERVED AND LONG OVERDUE AFTER LOOSING TWO FINALS IN GAWD KNOWS HOW MANY YEARS.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 10:04pm On May 25, 2013
Wassup ma ninjas!!!

Una deserve this one die!

The best counterattacking team in Europe, the most physically dominant team in Europe and now boasting the best central midfield in Europe since the decline of Xavi. Schweinsteiger has always been my 2nd favourite player behind Xavi, but now he's no1.

Please let's take this celebration to Arsenal thread. 40boi has been rewarded instantly for supporting a winning team, meanwhile all those magans on Arsenal thread who've been arguing with Dayo for years should know now that khaki no be leather.

It is natural justice for una to win in our hometown after we cheekily robbed you in your hometown last year!

Bayern is one of the greatest by far! Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sholatech(m): 10:18pm On May 25, 2013
Congrats to Bavarians!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2013
Congrats Bayern - well deserved.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2013
Ibime: Wassup ma ninjas!!!

Una deserve this one die!

The best counterattacking team in Europe, the most physically dominant team in Europe and now boasting the best central midfield in Europe since the decline of Xavi. Schweinsteiger has always been my 2nd favourite player behind Xavi, but now he's no1.

Please let's take this celebration to Arsenal thread. 40boi has been rewarded instantly for supporting a winning team, meanwhile all those magans on Arsenal thread who've been arguing with Dayo for years should know now that khaki no be leather.

It is natural justice for una to win in our hometown after we cheekily robbed you in your hometown last year!

Bayern is one of the greatest by far! Congrats!!!
Nice one baba! I go still go attack all dem bad belle and player haters for there! Make I go swim for pool full of liquor first
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dipo1: 11:06pm On May 25, 2013
Congratulations. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jeebz: 11:49pm On May 25, 2013
E ku orire oni, Die Roten deserved the trophy but have Manuel Neuer to thank, top notch saves. Do the treble by defeating VFB Stuttgart in the DFB Pokal final.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:51am On May 26, 2013
Not Much to say yet.

Overfed and wasted

Meanwhile take this from Kuffuor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHOvTHn3dHQ&feature=player_embedded
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:52am On May 26, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.