Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078924 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2013
And the friendly they are invited for might not even hold sef
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:31pm On May 31, 2013
dayokanu: And the friendly they are invited for might not even hold sef
Yeah I saw that! Very annoying sumn mayne
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2013

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
Kick off soon

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by timbros(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
No thread for your FA cup final?

Treble in the making!!

All the best to Bayern....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
Torrrrrr Mullerrrr!!

[quote author=dayokanu]
Amazing picture
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
Thomas Muller toor

1-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
3-0

Gomez brace

May be his last action for Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
[size=28pt]TREBLE WINNERS[/size]

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
dayokanu: 3-0

Gomez brace

May be his last action for Bayern
I dunno man if you asked me last season I would have said sell him off but its clear that he's a better finisher than Mandzukic and probably would always be! props to Mandzukic tho he brings a lot to the table
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
you nor well at all at all grin grin grin grin grin grin
dayokanu: [size=28pt]TREBLE WINNERS[/size]

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
Munchen: The new capital of trophies

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
Congrats to Bayern.
Splendid season all-round
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mario Gomez might be on his way to Napoli
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:19am On Jun 03, 2013
Its everywhere on the webspace! Dunno if Mandzukic would ever be the goal-machine Gomez is ohh well if Lewandowski is coming then no harm done! Issue is Pizarro is getting old and its not a guarantee his deal would be renewed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2013
Gotze looks set to miss the entire pre-season! Turns out the hammy was worse than initially diagnosed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ribery and Van Buyten get contract extensions

ESPN:
Bayern Munich have announced that Franck Ribery and Daniel van Buyten have extended their contracts until 2017 and 2014 respectively.

Ribery, 30, played a leading role for Bayern as they clinched the Bundesliga, Champions League and DFB-Pokal last season, and he has agreed to extend his existing deal by two years.

"I am delighted to stay in Munich," the France winger said, in Bavarian tongue. "I promised the fans, and now I have put pen to paper.

"For my family and me, FC Bayern has become a second home, and I am convinced that there will be trophies to win and defend for this team during the next couple of years."

Belgium centre-back Van Buyten, 35, also agreed to stay on for a further year.

"We all know what we have here," Van Buyten said. "Right now there is no better, no more solid and, most of all, no more successful club. I am delighted to be able to help the club defend our titles next season."

Bayern chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge expressed his delight at keeping "two key players" at the Allianz Arena.

"Franck and Daniel achieved outstanding things last season," he added. "We were able to rely on them at all times and, especially in the most important games, they have often made the difference."

Meanwhile, reports suggesting attacker Mario Gomez, 27, will be leaving the club have grown stronger.

Gomez's agent, Uli Ferber, told kicker that the striker intends to move on and that he had informed Rummenigge of his plans on Wednesday.

However, he added: "We have definitely not made a decision about a new club."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
All the best to Gomez wherever he goes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
Wait wait wait.... What's this shit I'm hearing about Bayern and Suarez, Suarez can go to hell of any club but not Bayern. We already have a bad boy in the person of Mario Mandzukic, I wouldn't like our precious club to add that bulldog to our team list.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu: All the best to Gomez wherever he goes
Bayern executives should get wiser, I'm afraid this may end up as Demichelis and Van Buyten case. Super Mario is still fans favourite and more prolific than lazy and useless Mandzukic.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
Congratulations to Bayern, now I hope Pep will help them achieve something even more unique now that they have the more achievable treble of a thing. Something unique like going through a season unbeaten, like Arsenal and Juve.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
Alaba on target for Austria last night! Scored a PK which helped them secure the win and leaves then 2nd in Group C behind Germany and ahead of Ireland on goal difference

What's this I'm reading about Alaba wanting to play in Central midfield as a pre condition to re-signing a new deal? These British tabloids can't be trusted though
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by oluwaoghene: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pep is learning German.

Pep Guardiola has been learning German "like a madman" in preparation for his role with Bayern Munich next season, according to his brother Pere.

The former Barcelona coach is set to take charge of the European champions at the end of the month after agreeing a deal to replace current boss Jupp Heynckes during the winter.

He faces a tought task of replicating the feat achieved by his predecessor.

His brother, who also acts as his representative, has revealed that the 42-year-old began taking German lessons as early as November while on sabbatical leave in New York, claiming his efforts to master the language have matched his usual meticulous approach to detail.

"Pep has been as always - obsessive," Pere told Der Spiegel. "Four hours every day, like a madman. Only a stubborn dog does this.

"It is absurd. As you meet your brother for lunch, the guy is talking German continuously with his teacher!"

Guardiola is expected to lead his first training session with the treble-winners on June 26.

Some tell Pep that the world will be watching. This is the biggest test of his career. Can he reapt the success he enjoyed in Barcelona?

http://futbolgist.com/2013/06/09/german-pep-talk/

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 10, 2013
Abidal: Guardiola wants me at Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
toba: Abidal: Guardiola wants me at Bayern
Maybe as an Assistant, Youth Team Coach, Goalkeeper Trainer,Scout grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2013
As a back up in any of the 4 defense position. Abidal can play any of the back 4 position
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2013
toba: As a back up in any of the 4 defense position. Abidal can play any of the back 4 position
Abidal is going to be of no use to FCB. He is old and tired, he should retire lest his kidney falls on the pitch.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
This one wey Dortmund just dey play hard-ball we could just wait till January and get our man FOC via a pre-contract

toba: As a back up in any of the 4 defense position. Abidal can play any of the back 4 position
We no need Abidal abeg! The guy na odaaran wey dey find who him go put for trouble! Two liver transplants and this ninja wants to play? If it where a younger dude I can understand but Abidal has seen it all what could he possibly still want?
CB
Dante,
Kirchoff,
Boateng,
Van Buyten,
Badstuber
RB
Lahm
Rafinha
LB
Alaba
Contento

Martinez and Gustavo can also fill in if needed! So where on earth does he hope to play?

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.