Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078735 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
Jan Kirchoff gets the number 15 shirt while Mario Gotze rocks the number 19 for next season.

We start with the same team we ended last season with! Borussia
Monchengladbach

@Lordave
Kirchoff gets the number 15 not 6 actually

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
Didnt we start with BmGladbach 2 seasons ago where they beat us at Allinz arena due to a boateng and neuer miscommunication error
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
Yup a nightmare BL debut for Neuer!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:27am On Jun 22, 2013
A-40:
Jan Kirchoff gets the number 15 shirt while Mario Gotze rocks the number 19 for next season.

We start with the same team we ended last season with! Borussia
Monchengladbach

@Lordave
Kirchoff gets the number 15 not 6 actually
19 for Gotze? Messi wore 19.

Ugly number though.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:55am On Jun 22, 2013
Lordave: 19 for Gotze? Messi wore 19.

Ugly number though.

I think when Robben leaves the numbers would change
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:12am On Jun 22, 2013
Lordave: 19 for Gotze? Messi wore 19.

Ugly number though.
Let's be worried about his hamstring wey no wan gree heal and would make him miss most of pre-season! His number is the least of my worries
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:41am On Jun 22, 2013
you are right. But wetin dey worry me pass na make im no become injury prone like Robben.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2013
Good luck FC Bayern, for next season with my ones beloveth Guardiola.

Now i have withdrawn all my fondness for him, I no longer care if he proves his critics wrong by doing well outside of Barcelona.

I love another now...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
Lordave: you are right. But wetin dey worry me pass na make im no become injury prone like Robben.
Either way I'm encouraged by the fact that he is still a young'in. He should be back in time for the season opener though should he recover before then you have to wonder if Pep would use him for the Supercup against Dortmund which would actually take place at the Signal Iduna on the 27th of next month
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
This is BAYERNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Morrafuckka

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
a limited number of 20k people are going to watch Guardiola's first training session. €5 a ticket and the money made would be donated to the victims of recent flooding in Germany.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:11am On Jun 24, 2013
dayokanu: This is BAYERNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Morrafuckka

Lol @ Gustavo telling Balotelli he talks too much!

@Lordave
25,000 people to see Pep's first training session
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2013
guardiola now head coach of bayern munich . O boy next season go dey hot o .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
Press Conference going down as we speak

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
can't wait to see Pep in command.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
[img]http://www.sport1.de/media/_redaktion2012/diashows_68/fuball_1/guardiolavorstellung/Pep-Sammer_Diashow.jpg[/img]

trying to get more translations I only have snippets

"After winning four titles last year there is no need to change much in the team. I don't need any Barca players to field a strong team. I am certain Bayern has strong youth players. I have been in New York so I will still need to see more of them before making any decisions."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ise ya! Pep addressing the troops

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:15am On Jun 27, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2013
http://www.bleacherreport.com/articles/1683762-is-franck-ribery-the-most-important-player-at-bayern-munich

Interesting article on Ribery. The stand out part for me was his 4.5 successful dribbles a game and 3.2 key passes per game! That's numbers you would expect from Messi or Iniesta
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:56am On Jun 28, 2013
I heard there might be an experiment to play Riery as a 10 cos as he grows older he would lose pace

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:15am On Jun 28, 2013
dayokanu: I heard there might be an experiment to play Riery as a 10 cos as he grows older he would lose pace

That's not a bad idea! The Shaq Attack can take his place on the flank while Gotze or Robben man the right wing position. Problem is where does Toni Kroos fit in? That's assuming Pep does not go for the false 9 project (which I don't think is a good idea anyway) this isn't Spain
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2013
dayokanu: I heard there might be an experiment to play Riery as a 10 cos as he grows older he would lose pace

I strongly believe in Guardiola and whatever he does at Bayern must surely bring success. I've seen Ribery several times making good runs in the midfield, I think he's gonna fit in there.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2013
A-40:

That's not a bad idea! The Shaq Attack can take his place on the flank while Gotze or Robben man the right wing position. Problem is where does Toni Kroos fit in? That's assuming Pep does not go for the false 9 project (which I don't think is a good idea anyway) this isn't Spain
I don't think it's a bad idea if we sell either Kroos or Muller and sign a good striker
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lordave: I don't think it's a bad idea if we sell either Kroos or Muller and sign a good striker
Sell Kroos or Muller?? You are joking right?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lordave: I don't think it's a bad idea if we sell either Kroos or Muller and sign a good striker

Those are our youth players and cant be sold.

They are Bayern through and through

How can anyone think of selling Muller sef?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
dayokanu:

Those are our youth players and cant be sold.

They are Bayern through and through

How can anyone think of selling Muller sef?
Me sef dey wonder ooh! Bayern's present and future na him make we sell? Na A$$@nal you call us?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
A-40:

Sell Kroos or Muller?? You are joking right?
but we have Gotze. To me selling kroos no be big deal.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lordave: but we have Gotze. To me selling kroos no be big deal.
Well with Ribery,Schweinsteiger and Robben in their 30's next season they could use a little less playing time. Kroos is still one of the finest young midfielders in Europe with his best years ahead of him! We need him!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
A-40:

Well with Ribery,Schweinsteiger and Robben in their 30's next season they could use a little less playing time. Kroos is still one of the finest young midfielders in Europe with his best years ahead of him! We need him!
I agree with you though, I'm still high on alomo. But we need a prolific striker, we just can't rely on that wasteful Mandzukic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lordave: I agree with you though, I'm still high on alomo. But we need a prolific striker, we just can't rely on that wasteful Mandzukic
Mandzukic brings work-rate to the table. I think his form dipped towards the end of last season but he started very well let's see how the second season goes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jeebz: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Germany is running out of young strikers; Kiessling and Gomez are close to 30. Klose is 34 .

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.