Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092050 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
StarBoard:
Leave story for tortoise or Jimi Solanke. Nobody called Spurs that you and dayo are trying to contrive into this argument.
Look to last seasons table in the Bundesliga and tell me how that league can be considered competitive.
Answer on a postcard.

Show me the result of Bayern vs other teams in the CL it says 10 straight victories. Including Barca twice, Juve twice, Man City

Is the Champions league competitive for Bayern?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
StarBoard:
Leave story for tortoise or Jimi Solanke. Nobody called Spurs that you and dayo are trying to contrive into this argument.
Look to last seasons table in the Bundesliga and tell me how that league can be considered competitive.
Answer on a postcard.
Where did you see me type Spurs? You don come with ayagayagayagayo argument. You beat Leverkussen 5-0 big deal! My point is they are no heavyweights and as you wrongly assumed they don't always finish in top 4

Bayern was the best team in Europe last season it could be argued that Dortmund abandoned the league to perform in Europe. The previous two seasons we were soundly beaten by Dortmund sef so what is your point?

If Europe cannot stop Bayern common sense dictates that Germany would find it difficult as well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Looks like Lahm would be out for a bit! Hopefully he is back before the Club World Cup. Injuries don show us pepper this season!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Tooor Robben doppelpack

2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lool is Robben trying to displace Ribery as a Balon D'or candidate? Its ironic because everyone thought Guardiola would offload him and then there was the penalty fiasco but he's handled everything better than anyone could have expected
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2013

Neuer and Alaba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alaba extends contract

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pierre-Emile Højbjerg is just 18 years old, but he has seen greater experiences than many others in a lifetime. Both ups and downs. From his history to the shocking message that his father had only six months to live.

He has just been named the Danish Talent of the Year by the members of the Danish Football Player Association, and it is in an interview that he tells the story of the message that made him collapse. The prize he received was dedicated to his father, who just three months ago thought he was going to die within a year.

In the interview on the Players' Association's website, he tells how he got the shock of his life, when his father Christian Højbjerg was diagnosed with cancer. Danish doctors had given him their judgement that he had half to a full year to live. But not everyone gave up.

Højbjerg: [size=13pt]"I was heartbroken. Unhappy. I went over to the club, and I just started crying. I was completely finished. Uli Hoeness picked me up. He immediately began to help me. He contacted the brightest doctors in Germany, got my father down here where they began treating him immediately. A week ago the doctors said that he has a chance. In fact, there is a good chance that he will survive. I'm sure that he will survive, and it's great. It says a lot about this club that they are there for me and my family.[/size]"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
dayokanu: Pierre-Emile Højbjerg is just 18 years old, but he has seen greater experiences than many others in a lifetime. Both ups and downs. From his history to the shocking message that his father had only six months to live.

He has just been named the Danish Talent of the Year by the members of the Danish Football Player Association, and it is in an interview that he tells the story of the message that made him collapse. The prize he received was dedicated to his father, who just three months ago thought he was going to die within a year.

In the interview on the Players' Association's website, he tells how he got the shock of his life, when his father Christian Højbjerg was diagnosed with cancer. Danish doctors had given him their judgement that he had half to a full year to live. But not everyone gave up.

Højbjerg: [size=13pt]"I was heartbroken. Unhappy. I went over to the club, and I just started crying. I was completely finished. Uli Hoeness picked me up. He immediately began to help me. He contacted the brightest doctors in Germany, got my father down here where they began treating him immediately. A week ago the doctors said that he has a chance. In fact, there is a good chance that he will survive. I'm sure that he will survive, and it's great. It says a lot about this club that they are there for me and my family.[/size]"
Wow a very touching and heartwarming story. How would he not give his all when he puts on a Bayern shirt

dayokanu: Alaba extends contract

Very good news! I thought he was doing agidi initially! So na Kroos, Boateng and especially Robben especially remain now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:01am On Dec 04, 2013
I'm so sorry for Hojbjerg.
And Robben and Kroos have to waste no more time. They should extend their contract, Boateng could wait.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lordave: I'm so sorry for Hojbjerg.
And Robben and Kroos have to waste no more time. They should extend their contract, Boateng could wait.
Haha why should Boateng wait? He is also a key member of the squad right now

How are we playing? Who is watching the game?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
Seems Robben has picked up an injury not long after scoring

1-0 for Bayern HT
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hopefully Robben's injury is only a flesh wound and he's back for the Club World Cup

A very gritty win from what I saw! It always is against Augsburg

Nice to see Hojbjerg getting a run out. We are through to the quarter finals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2013
match ended 2-0 .robben and muller scored the goals . But robben is now added to the injury list . But good news ribery is now available .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
Arjen Robben out for at least 6-7 weeks

We cant just catch a break with injuries

That means he misses the rest of the first halfof the Bundesliga, Champions league and Club world cup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObJySi-ekqU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObJySi-ekqU
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
robben injured for 6 weeks . This injury bayern players keep getting is getting out of hands .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Robben and injury always seem to be synonymous. I wish him speedy recovery sha.

Meanwhile, it's unbelievable that Bayern are yet to lose a game in the Champions League, Bundesliga or the German cup. And we're December shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Very tough break for Robben undecided didn't think it would be such a serious injury. Good thing is he and Schweini should be back after the winter break. No word on Shaqiri yet but he should be close to returning I'm sure we would cope with Götze,Muller and Ribery to hold down the fort

My UEFA Team Of The Year

I'm a bit confused as to why Matuidi and Isco were on the shortlist and Götze was omitted

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Starting XI vs Bremen

Neuer - Rafinha,Van Buyten,Boateng,Alaba - Thiago,Kroos,Gotze,Ribery,Muller - Mandzukic

Bench: Martinez,Pizarro,Dante,Kirchoff,Shaqiri,Contento,Starke

I wonder why Thiago is playing DM with Martinez available. Oh well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Maybe he perceives Bremen to be soft in the middle and dont need a tough guy

I dont know I just hope he wont like this up vs Man City
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
I just hope he is resting him for the City game! They would definitely come out and attack us from the whistle they have nothing to lose

Elia is giving us troubles so far. Too many whistles and our play looks a bit disjointed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
own goal bayern lead
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
van buyten makes it 2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
That's wassup! Super delivery from Kroos! Let Dortmund and Leverkussen kill themselves later on
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
Now can we pull out the fragile ninjas! Gotze,Ribery etc

We've not had to work too hard for this scoreline! Fairplay to Bremen for coming out and actually trying to attack
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mario Mandzukic makes it 4
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Muller 5
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
una too dey type fast

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.