Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,348 members, 7,864,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091646 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
A-40:

Loool like I said you are a serious jester for attributing an opportunistic moment by Müller to the cross of Kroos! Even though Müller pounced on the loose ball and scored whether you like it or not it is already recorded as a failed cross! It smacks of desperation on your part to include that to Kroos's contribution. Rubbish
Rubbish again. You're still on a long thing failing to fully understand the point I’m making. The ball was played in by kroos. He could have decided to take a shot but chose to send the ball as a cross. Is it possible to rule out the cross, whilst talking about the goal? I really don’t understand how you reason. Here's something from Sky Sport

'Schurrle got beyond the Portuguese full-back and drilled in a cross which could only be parried away by Patricio, right into the path of Muller who hit it high into Portugal's net'.

GOAL FOR GERMANY! 3-0! Kroos whips the ball into the area and Thomas Muller latches onto Alves' poor clearance, and the Bayern man hits it past Patricio to double his tally for the game.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/305774/commentary

I wonder if anyone who has a brain and can think well would talk about Muller's goal and not mention how the goal came about.

A-40:

This is very moronic!
I guess only a slowpoke can decipher if a statement is moronic or not

A-40:

Are you using your logic against yourself?
No I’m not. It still boils down to what I’ve been saying since. You hardly understand what you read

A-40:

Without the corner being forced where does your darling Kroos get an assist to begin with since he is yet to provide one from open play
And without that same corner kick being well delivered will we be talking about the goal? Credit must be given to those who deserve it.

A-40:

We are talking about deliberate contributions and you are talking about accidental ones. What a noob!
You're the one lacking tact here cos you're deliberately twisting the truth. Was it a contribution or not is the question I’m asking. Did the cross or crosses lead to goals or not?

A-40:

Hahaha are you denying your people? There are witnesses here man! Abi na because Seun database don wipe out? There is God uhh ooo
Pathetic. Stop chasing shadows as if you've run out of Gas. Witnesses to the fact that i was involved in discussion with anyone or I stood far off, whilst those guys were on their own discussing? Please show me the witness, except if you were among those guys talking that day from a far, whilst I cooled off in my car, waiting for the tyre to be fixed.

A-40:

Worked up? Lol are you Frank Spencer in disguise? Please save me your lecture ain't nobody got time for that
No. You really need it. Just calm your nerves down, whilst we continue this discourse for as long as it last. cheesy

A-40:

It is eediotic suggestions like these that make me resort to insults when it comes to you!
Then you must have serious issues. Cos there isn’t any need to get reactive and outrageous, cos this is not the real world but a mere faceless forum with people using different handles for representation. Except if you get paid for being too 'serious' online

A-40:

Stats are part of football! And can be used to validate opinions or correct wrong notions. Die Mannschaft came to this tournament with a shyte load of statisticians and data analysts! As a data guy myself it is only normal to crosscheck opinion with cold hard facts. Football has gone scientific only a donkey would chose to close his eyes to that fact. Men lie Women lie Numbers don't!
Bravo grin And I can remember asking you if those who are behind those sites that you and i rely on are superhuman or just mere mortal, prone to slight bias. Whether goal.com, Espn, whoscored.com etc, these websites are being uploaded by a living being not robot, especially when it comes to review. The subject of this discourse is centered on review. i.e how Toni Kroos fared after the first 3 games at the WC

A-40:

You must be high on Gum Arabic to mistake that for indirectly admitting I didn't watch the game.
Abeg what is Gum Arabic? I need to know whether it taste really good or not.

A-40:

You are missing something infact you have missed it already
Great. What is the thing I missed since you said you're a 'data guy'

A-40:

The facts are there for you to see! You posted the links yourself! Is reading a chore to you or can you not see that 4 players were rated higher than Toni Kroos in the group stage? Please make use of the site and stop asking me stoopid questions
I read couple of sites and also checked the average ratings for the 3 games and from none did i find Toni Kroos not to be among the top 4 performers for Germany. I've said I saw, it’s for you to counter my claim.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
A-40:

Best news of the day

Sho. We shall see about that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
toba: Rubbish again. You're still on a long thing failing to fully understand the point I’m making. The ball was played in by kroos. He could have decided to take a shot but chose to send the ball as a cross. Is it possible to rule out the cross, whilst talking about the goal?
You are a clueless noob! Who cares what he decided to do? Delivering a hopeful cross that did not get to its destination is what you are claiming as contribution! It would not even count as a key pass or chance created but a failed cross you eediot!

toba:
GOAL FOR GERMANY! 3-0! Kroos whips the ball into the area and Thomas Muller latches onto Alves' poor clearance, and the Bayern man hits it past Patricio to double his tally for the game.[/color] [/b]
http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/305774/commentary
I wonder if anyone who has a brain and can think well would talk about Muller's goal and not mention how the goal came about.
Look at this mutton! Bruno Alves deserves more credit than Toni Kroos for that goal!

toba:
And without that same corner kick being well delivered will we be talking about the goal? Credit must be given to those who deserve it.
Coming from you this is quite rich! Going by your asinine definition of contribution the person who forced the corner kick deserves credit as well afterall without that person there is no corner

toba:
You're the one lacking tact here cos you're deliberately twisting the truth. Was it a contribution or not is the question I’m asking. Did the cross or crosses lead to goals or not?
If its not a key pass or a CCC then it is not a contribution! There is a reason Kroos has just one assist!

toba: Pathetic. Stop chasing shadows as if you've run out of Gas. Witnesses to the fact that i was involved in discussion with anyone or I stood far off, whilst those guys were on their own discussing? Please show me the witness, except if you were among those guys talking that day from a far, whilst I cooled off in my car, waiting for the tyre to be fixed.
You must possess Vulcan hearing then if you were not in their midst to listen to their discussion and relay it here verbatim! They are obviously your cronies so I wonder why you are ashamed of them hehehehe

toba:
Bravo grin And I can remember asking you if those who are behind those sites that you and i rely on are superhuman or just mere mortal, prone to slight bias. Whether goal.com, Espn, whoscored.com etc, these websites are being uploaded by a living being not robot, especially when it comes to review. The subject of this discourse is centered on review. i.e how Toni Kroos fared after the first 3 games at the WC
Really? So you think every analyst out there is biased against Kroos or what? Cos if you do then you must be off your rockers!

Sites like Whoscored.com rely on Opta who also provide data in the EPL and a lot of other respected sports sites! Stats that are relied upon by coaches and managers across Europe. Their knowledge is not infinite but their metrics are at least tangible and measurable and are much more reliable than your opinion and that of your other Ebute Metta analysts

toba:
Its too early for all these biased assessment. I guess you trust http://www.whoscored.com. Please visit the site and come back here to eat your words that Toni Kroos isnt among Germany's 4 best players so far after 3 games.
This was your initial statement you mugun! Abi have you lost all ability to read? Clearly you must have thought the site backed your assertions, or perhaps you are just ret@rded like I suspected all along or why else would you tell me to visit the site and eat my words

toba:
I read couple of sites and also checked the average ratings for the 3 games and from none did i find Toni Kroos not to be among the top 4 performers for Germany. I've said I saw, it’s for you to counter my claim.
I don't need to counter your claim you eediot! the only site you provided so far directly contradicts it already! Bwahahaha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2014
Klismann is a great fuul.

I never knew Green could play like this
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2014
A-40:

You are a clueless noob!
You are the clueless one here. You’re still not getting it

A-40:

Who cares what he decided to do?
Really? Isn’t football a team sport? Will Ronaldo be scoring if he doesn’t get assist/help?

A-40:

Delivering a hopeful cross that did not get to its destination is what you are claiming as contribution! It would not even count as a key pass or chance created but a failed cross you eediot!
Getting agitated wouldn’t still help your case. Was Toni Kroos' ball a contributing factor to the goal or not? All these BS doesn’t provide any answer to the Question.

A-40:

Look at this mutton! Bruno Alves deserves more credit than Toni Kroos for that goal!
What about the person that even played the ball to the part of Bruno Alves?

A-40:

Coming from you this is quite rich! Going by your asinine definition of contribution the person who forced the corner kick deserves credit as well afterall without that person there is no corner
Try to reason with your head guy. When the goal will become a subject, there would be 3 people that would be talked about. Toni would be one of them for taking the corner kick. Yes or No?

A-40:

If its not a key pass or a CCC then it is not a contribution! There is a reason Kroos has just one assist!
Really? What’s your definition of contribution?

A-40:

You must possess Vulcan hearing then if you were not in their midst to listen to their discussion and relay it here verbatim! They are obviously your cronies so I wonder why you are ashamed of them hehehehe
Your IQ seems lower than I thought.

I was in a town couple of days ago, where things aren’t free, even though the word 'free' is part of the name of the town. During the 3 nights that I spent there in a Hotel, the world cup became a subject, especially the French National team being a French speaking country. Some spoke in English and French. If I’m to relay what I heard, whilst they were discussing in the reception area, would you still regard them as my cronies?

As there exist a Thread for Arsenal fans, assuming Mukina started criticizing Arsene Wenger, whilst Edoyad took on Ozil, by making reference to the discourse, would also qualify me as a crony? You really need a checkup. I’m not surprised sha. You're out of Gas and have no point to make, hence your resort to frivolity

A-40:

Really? So you think every analyst out there is biased against Kroos or what? Cos if you do then you must be off your rockers!
What nonsense is this one saying? You hardly comprehend what you read. Sites are uploaded by human being, hence you can never expect 100% correctness like a 'god'
Are all websites discussing Toni Kroos? SMDH

A-40:

Sites like Whoscored.com rely on Opta who also provide data in the EPL and a lot of other respected sports sites! Stats that are relied upon by coaches and managers across Europe. Their knowledge is not infinite but their metrics are at least tangible and measurable and are much more reliable than your opinion and that of your other Ebute Metta analysts.
Your point exactly is what? All sites are uploaded by Human beings, yet no human is like God. There're couple of sites apart from whoscored.com/Opta that are being relied upon, based on their correctness as well. So what?

A-40:

This was your initial statement you mugun! Abi have you lost all ability to read? Clearly you must have thought the site backed your assertions, or perhaps you are just ret@rded like I suspected all along or why else would you tell me to visit the site and eat my words
Smh. Once again calm you nerves down. You wouldn’t be paid by anyone for getting over reactive on a faceless forum like this. What can you deduce from whoscored.com? Was Toni ranked outside the Top 4 on whoscored.com based on what you read thereon?

A-40:

I don't need to counter your claim you eediot!
The use of vulgar words will not help your case. It only shows you lack class.

A-40:

the only site you provided so far directly contradicts it already! Bwahahaha
No it didnt contradict anything. You simple don’t understand what you read on the site or simple twisting the trust as usual. Lobatan.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2014
Good rating for the Buli

Jorge Berlanga, the agent of goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa, has confirmed that a lot of interest has been shown in his client.

"Many clubs are interested in my client, but we still have not received any concrete offers,” the agent is quoted as saying TuttomercatoWeb.

Ochoa has also expressed his desire to play in Germany, claiming that he “dreams” of playing in the Bundesliga.

"I dream of the Bundesliga,” he told Bild. “It is definitely one of the world's strongest leagues. It would be really great if I could present myself there."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2014
Wolfsburg should get him
That Benaglio is a huge calamity
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2014
Phew! Things are getting heated up here.Easy, boys!

The boys did not play well against Algeria but there were no easy R16 games.Argentina had to sweat, Brazil and the Netherlands escaped by the skin of their teeth.But the lack of mobility and pace in that defence is alarming.The 4 CBs were caught out by long balls and had Neuer to thank.Don't even get me started on the one they call BFG and 'Alago'.Mustafi should never play for Germany again.Why Low keeps on playing 4 CBs when there are natural fullbacks available is beyond me.Low is abusing the versatility of these players, Lahm included.80 percent of the problems in this team will be solved just by moving Lahm to his rightful position.Mustafi is now injured but something tells me Lahm will continue at DMF.Low's insistence on playing Lahm at DMF has caused problems all over the pitch, with the Schweini-Khedira wahala being the latest.I just pray this doesn't end badly.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lordave: Wolfsburg should get him
That Benaglio is a huge calamity
Diego Benaglio some how tried in this competition, especially yesterday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
I'll respond in parts

p_kasso: Phew! Things are getting heated up here.Easy, boys!
The boys did not play well against Algeria but there were no easy R16 games.Argentina had to sweat, Brazil and the Netherlands escaped by the skin of their teeth.
It sums up what John Barnes as well as what the BBC correspondent said, about the closing gap between The top Countires and the small countries

p_kasso:
But the lack of mobility and pace in that defence is alarming.The 4 CBs were caught out by long balls and had Neuer to thank.
The tiki taka style pushes the defenders to half field area. Franz Beckenbauer said I would not say he's a better sweeper [than me]," the 68-year-old told a press conference.

"But he's a better sweeper in terms of sweeping away the opponent. Yes, Manuel Neuer saved us in some situations, such as an outfield player would do. But he threw caution to the wind.

"Twice he was lucky that he met the ball at exactly the right time for the attack. If he would have come in too late, he could have been sent off. With all due praise for his great performance

p_kasso:
Don't even get me started on the one they call BFG and 'Alago'.Mustafi should never play for Germany again.Why Low keeps on playing 4 CBs when there are natural fullbacks available is beyond me.Low is abusing the versatility of these players, Lahm included.80 percent of the problems in this team will be solved just by moving Lahm to his rightful position.Mustafi is now injured but something tells me Lahm will continue at DMF.Low's insistence on playing Lahm at DMF has caused problems all over the pitch, with the Schweini-Khedira wahala being the latest.I just pray this doesn't end badly.
I guess Lahm was brought into the middle to cut off counter attack and at the same time offer opportunity going forward. Lahm is defensive and skillful. Khedira is not. Lahm is just like gundogan, who can play as a 10 and also as a DFM. Lahm too may be unwilling to play as a RB anymore.

Franz Beckenbauer further said

"I would prefer that he (Neuer) remains in goal against France. If Mats Hummels is fit again, the defence is also more stable."

"We should be glad that we have such a flexible player like Philipp Lahm," he continued.

"There is no one like him out there. He fully convinced me against Algeria in the midfield. One thing is clear though; without Lahm at the back there is more pressure on the right wing.

"Jogi Low should not be talking to others outside the camp. I have never read a DFB team manager during a World Cup listening to a newspaper or taking tips from outside. "

"France are our strongest World Cup opponents [so far]," the German added.

"Coach Didier Deschamps has turned a fractious bunch into a confident force. Even though it sounds paradoxical, against the French we will play more easily.

"Subconsciously, we have underestimated the United States and Algeria. That will not happen against the French."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
toba: You are the clueless one here. You’re still not getting it

No one can get the level of your stoopidity

toba:

Getting agitated wouldn’t still help your case. Was Toni Kroos' ball a contributing factor to the goal or not? All these BS doesn’t provide any answer to the Question.
Agitation is the wrong word more like irritation! Your eediocy irritates me

toba:
What about the person that even played the ball to the part of Bruno Alves?
What about the person that played the ball to Toni Kroos? Remember we are talking deliberate contributions not accidental ones! It was a bad cross till Bruno Alves miscontrolled it

toba:
Try to reason with your head guy. When the goal will become a subject, there would be 3 people that would be talked about. Toni would be one of them for taking the corner kick. Yes or No?

Really? What’s your definition of contribution?
Assuming we even include this corner-kick you are so desperately clinging on to that is still "2 contributions" out of 9 goals so tell me how this makes him the largest 'contributor' of goals? Mugun

toba:
Your IQ seems lower than I thought.

I was in a town couple of days ago, where things aren’t free, even though the word 'free' is part of the name of the town. During the 3 nights that I spent there in a Hotel, the world cup became a subject, especially the French National team being a French speaking country. Some spoke in English and French. If I’m to relay what I heard, whilst they were discussing in the reception area, would you still regard them as my cronies?

As there exist a Thread for Arsenal fans, assuming Mukina started criticizing Arsene Wenger, whilst Edoyad took on Ozil, by making reference to the discourse, would also qualify me as a crony? You really need a checkup. I’m not surprised sha. You're out of Gas and have no point to make, hence your resort to frivolity
Tales by moonlight! Stop denying your compadres

toba:
What nonsense is this one saying? You hardly comprehend what you read. Sites are uploaded by human being, hence you can never expect 100% correctness like a 'god'
Are all websites discussing Toni Kroos? SMDH

Your point exactly is what? All sites are uploaded by Human beings, yet no human is like God. There're couple of sites apart from whoscored.com/Opta that are being relied upon, based on their correctness as well. So what?
You must be dyslexic! Who brought up the matter of websites? Clearly your dementia is far worse than I thought! I made an opinion and in your phoolish haste to win an argument you brought up a website which unfortunately for you backed up my opinion
And you are here talking about sites being uploaded by human being! Before? Na the orisa for your village dey upload am

toba:
Smh. Once again calm you nerves down. You wouldn’t be paid by anyone for getting over reactive on a faceless forum like this. What can you deduce from whoscored.com? Was Toni ranked outside the Top 4 on whoscored.com based on what you read thereon?

No it didnt contradict anything. You simple don’t understand what you read on the site or simple twisting the trust as usual. Lobatan.

Shut up you obdurate donkey! No one is overreacting to anything. The ratings on whoscored.com showed how Kroos managed to finish below 4 players 3 of them playing out of their default position

Müller
Hummels
Götze
Höwedes

Were all rated higher than Kroos!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Thank God the boy go soon leave for Madrid so we go hear word small
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lol. As expected, Left substance and went after insult

A-40:

No one can get the level of your stoopidity
I guess its only a stuuuupid person that can decipher that another is stuuupid. More like the Yoruba adage that says, Its only a thief that knows the path of a thief on a rock grin

A-40:

Agitation is the wrong word more like irritation! Your eediocy irritates me
No. you're agitated and getting frustrated that your have no point, hence your resort to use of vulgar words. Meanwhile, you left the question unanswered

A-40:

What about the person that played the ball to Toni Kroos? Remember we are talking deliberate contributions not accidental ones! It was a bad cross till Bruno Alves miscontrolled it
Bad cross according to who? I posted about Manuel Neuer's long ball in 2010, which Klose capitalized on, to score and also the ball played by Andre Schurrle, which led to Muller's goal. How will you describe those ones too?

A-40:

Assuming we even include this corner-kick you are so desperately clinging on to that is still "2 contributions" out of 9 goals so tell me how this makes him the largest 'contributor' of goals? Mugun
shut up. We are/were reviewing the group games. Stop this childishness cos it isn’t going to help you. We scored 7 goals in the group games and he had contributions to some goals more than any other player. The yardstick is by mentioning at least 3 players before those goals were scored.

A-40:

Tales by moonlight! Stop denying your compadres
Smh. You can’t even pass a simple test; D grin grin grin grin

A-40:

You must be dyslexic! Who brought up the matter of websites? Clearly your dementia is far worse than I thought! I made an opinion and in your phoolish haste to win an argument you brought up a website which unfortunately for you backed up my opinion
And you are here talking about sites being uploaded by human being! Before? Na the orisa for your village dey upload am
Get real for once. It was cos you talked about whoscored.com being relied upon by some chaps as if it was an authority above all others. Regarding our subject of discourse, there are couple of sites that rated Toni Kroos high and those sites are also being relied upon. It’s not only whoscored.com. I posted ONE of such sites just to limit the scope.

A-40:

Shut up you obdurate donkey! No one is overreacting to anything. The ratings on whoscored.com showed how Kroos managed to finish below 4 players 3 of them playing out of their default position

Müller
Hummels
Götze
Höwedes

Were all rated higher than Kroos!
Smh.

Here's what we have on whoscored.com

[img]http://164.177.157.12/img/players/80382.jpg[/img] FIFA World Cup* App 3(1) 1 - - - 1.8 84.8 0.5 - Rating7.12

[img]http://164.177.157.12/img/players/24814.jpg[/img] FIFA World Cup* App4 - 1 1 - 0.8 85.7 3.8 - Rating 7.28

[img]http://164.177.157.12/img/players/31772.jpg[/img] FIFA World Cup* App4 - 1 - - 2 91.4 0.3 - Rating7.48
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Excellent display by Julian Green last night! A star is born it seems
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
toba:

Here's what we have on whoscored.com

[img]http://164.177.157.12/img/players/80382.jpg[/img] FIFA World Cup* App 3(1) 1 - - - 1.8 84.8 0.5 - Rating7.12

[img]http://164.177.157.12/img/players/24814.jpg[/img] FIFA World Cup* App4 - 1 1 - 0.8 85.7 3.8 - Rating 7.28

[img]http://164.177.157.12/img/players/31772.jpg[/img] FIFA World Cup* App4 - 1 - - 2 91.4 0.3 - Rating7.48
Ole! Barau danbanza! Look at this shameless thief! The argument was who was rated higher after the group stage! And this ajigunjaale went to bring out stats compiled after the 2nd round stage! You think you are smart ba? When I made the Robben analogy Germany had not played Algeria so why didn't you post their respective ratings after the group matches?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
This was you as at 10:37am 30th of June.

toba: Podolski is injured

SMH at this pathetic comment. So you can lie like this? shocked sad angry moribund yet was involved in most of our goals than any other player?

Its too early for all these biased assessment. I guess you trust http://www.whoscored.com. Please visit the site and come back here to eat your words that Toni Kroos isnt among Germany's 4 best players so far after 3 games.

What do they need? Loss right? Is there any club in the world that tranfers doesnt add to their annual profit, no matter how little?
Kroos was not among Germany's best 4 players then you FRAUD
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
toba:
No. you're agitated and getting frustrated that your have no point, hence your resort to use of vulgar words. Meanwhile, you left the question unanswered
Loool I'm just taking the piss on you bruh! You lack the tools to frustrate me

toba:
Bad cross according to who? I posted about Manuel Neuer's long ball in 2010, which Klose capitalized on, to score and also the ball played by Andre Schurrle, which led to Muller's goal. How will you describe those ones too?
You are irretrievably dense! How can anyone compare goal kicks to a cross that should reach its intended destination? The Müller goal was a failed cross too that any competent keeper should be catching in his sleep

toba:
shut up. We are/were reviewing the group games. Stop this childishness cos it isn’t going to help you. We scored 7 goals in the group games and he had contributions to some goals more than any other player.
Yet you posted stats from 4 games to prove you don't have a honest bone in your body! He had more contributions than a Götze who scored an actual goal and forced a PK? More contributions than Müller who scored 4 goals and provided an assist? Phuck outta here

toba:
The yardstick is by mentioning at least 3 players before those goals were scored.
Look at this eediot! Who made you judge, jury and executioner on which yardstick is to be used?

toba: Get real for once. It was cos you talked about whoscored.com being relied upon by some chaps as if it was an authority above all others. Regarding our subject of discourse, there are couple of sites that rated Toni Kroos high and those sites are also being relied upon. It’s not only whoscored.com. I posted ONE of such sites just to limit the scope.
I didn't even bring up Whoscored.com on this Kroos matter you did! Or can we add acute memory loss to your many ailments?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2014
A-40:

Loool I'm just taking the piss on you bruh! You lack the tools to frustrate me
Lol. After you were caught overreacting and getting frustrated, you chose to change the game. Nice, cos it’s working. Now that your nerves are down, we can continue.

A-40:

You are irretrievably dense! How can anyone compare goal kicks to a cross that should reach its intended destination? The Müller goal was a failed cross too that any competent keeper should be catching in his sleep
Just see this mumu. If Klose's goal would be mentioned, can you take away Neuer's contribution from the goal? Stop chasing shadows and answer very simple and straight forward questions. You're yet to tell us on this thread how Kroos' ball into the area can be described as a failed cross. Please answer these very simple questions.

A-40:

Yet you posted stats from 4 games to prove you don't have a honest bone in your body! He had more contributions than a Götze who scored an actual goal and forced a PK? More contributions than Müller who scored 4 goals and provided an assist? Phuck outta here
Shut da Fkup. I can recall your post which I responded to with 4 match stats was made before mine. Stop this childishness. You shifted the goal post on couple of occasions, now you want to complain. Please tell me, if it’s possible to talk about Muller's goal, Klose's goal and Hummel's goal, without mentioning Kroos.

A-40:

Look at this eediot! Who made you judge, jury and executioner on which yardstick is to be used?
See this mumu. Aren't you responding to my posts? Am I not the one that brought up the kroos’ issue and you on the other hand trying to counter it? How come you're asking this silly question? I'm the one saying he made contributions to the goals, hence setting the terms here. If it’s too difficult for you to handle, you can check out. Tell me if you would mention 3 players involved lastly before the goals being reviewed were scored, without a recourse to Toni Kroos

A-40:

I didn't even bring up Whoscored.com on this Kroos matter you did! Or can we add acute memory loss to your many ailments?
No one is saying that. Or where did you read in my post that I stated other wise. When you run out of gas, you can start chasing shadows.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2014
Kroos says bye... grin tongue grin

REAL MADRID REACH AN AGREEMENT WITH BAYERN

http://www.marca.com/2014/07/03/en/football/real_madrid/1404338408.html
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2014
A-40:

Ole! Barau danbanza! Look at this shameless thief! The argument was who was rated higher after the group stage! And this ajigunjaale went to bring out stats compiled after the 2nd round stage! You think you are smart ba? When I made the Robben analogy Germany had not played Algeria so why didn't you post their respective ratings after the group matches?

here's why i did that

A-40 on July 2 4:16pm:

It was after we played Algeria that we scored the 8th and 9th goal.

Assuming Germany crashed out after the game against Algeria, will Toni Kroos still have been ranked out of the top 4 performers?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2014
coded01: Kroos says bye... grin tongue grin

REAL MADRID REACH AN AGREEMENT WITH BAYERN

http://www.marca.com/2014/07/03/en/football/real_madrid/1404338408.html
This kroos Madrid affair has been on for a while. Yet to be confirmed by the parties involve. Though Previous report said personal terms agreed, so deal should be completed post-World Cup

Also Bayern Tuttosport says: Bayern considering €40m move for Vidal, Juve may accept Shaqiri+cash. Would make sense if Kroos left Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2014
toba: This kroos Madrid affair has been on for a while. Yet to be confirmed by the parties involve. Though i read on Marca: Bayern accept RealMadrid's €25m bid for Kroos. Previous report said personal terms agreed, so deal should be completed post-World Cup

Also Bayern Tuttosport says: Bayern considering €40m move for Vidal, Juve may accept Shaqiri+cash. Would make sense if Kroos left Bayern

I doubt Vidal going to Germany no matter the offer! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2014
coded01:

I doubt Vidal going to Germany no matter the offer! grin
except if he becomes unhappy. Never say never. Vidal might want to play for a club aspiring to win the UCL and not the one that will crash out in the group or second round stage
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2014
toba: except if he becomes unhappy. Never say never. Vidal might want to play for a club aspiring to win the UCL and not the one that will crash out in the group or second round stage

You are right about that as it is the wish of every ambitious player but is he willing to be benched? lipsrsealed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
toba: Lol. After you were caught overreacting and getting frustrated, you chose to change the game. Nice, cos it’s working. Now that your nerves are down, we can continue.
Overreacting? You must be new to this forum! I can curse your entire generation today and we are friends tomorrow! You must be incredibly naïve if you think you are even remotely getting to me

toba:
Just see this mumu. If Klose's goal would be mentioned, can you take away Neuer's contribution from the goal? Stop chasing shadows and answer very simple and straight forward questions. You're yet to tell us on this thread how Kroos' ball into the area can be described as a failed cross. Please answer these very simple questions.
Why stop at Neuer's goal-kick? Why not credit the player that played the ball out of bounds as well? Kroos's attempt was a failed cross because it failed to get to his teammate! Is this too complex for your puny brain to understand? If Müller was not vigilant Bruno Alves would have booted the ball to safety! If Bruno Alves didn't possess such a bad first touch no way was Müller going to get that ball

toba:
Shut da Fkup. I can recall your post which I responded to with 4 match stats was made before mine. Stop this childishness. You shifted the goal post on couple of occasions, now you want to complain. Please tell me, if it’s possible to talk about Muller's goal, Klose's goal and Hummel's goal, without mentioning Kroos.
Shut up you armed robber! Under normal circumstances you should be getting the bonfire treatment! The argument since day 1 was the fact that Toni Kroos did not make the top 4 ratings "after 3 games on whoscored.com" remember those were your words not mine you unrepentant liar

Kroos was only credited for Hummels goal! Only a certified ajigunjaale like you would bring up scenarios were he was not directly involved and claim he deserves credit for it

Thomas Müller has been directly involved in 14 of Germany's last 24 WC goals now that's actual contribution not the eediotic definition you have been giving us all this time

toba:
See this mumu. Aren't you responding to my posts? Am I not the one that brought up the kroos’ issue and you on the other hand trying to counter it? How come you're asking this silly question? I'm the one saying he made contributions to the goals, hence setting the terms here. If it’s too difficult for you to handle, you can check out. Tell me if you would mention 3 players involved lastly before the goals being reviewed were scored, without a recourse to Toni Kroos

You are a phool! Why stop at 3? Why not 5, 6 or 11? Look at this ret@rd trying to be slick! Skewing data to suit his argument! The sun must shine out of Toni Kroos's arse for you. Ewu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
toba:

here's why i did that

It was after we played Algeria that we scored the 8th and 9th goal.

Assuming Germany crashed out after the game against Algeria, will Toni Kroos still have been ranked out of the top 4 performers?
Gerrout you thief!! What a lame defence! Or are you benignly admitting all I have said all along that he actually wasn't one of the top 4 at the group stage? You posted the match stats after 4 matches to imply Toni Kroos was one of the top 4 players at the end of the group stage! If you were intelligent you would simply have pointed out that the 8th and 9th goal didn't count but to begin with the number of goals scored was never the main argument you dishonest POS!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
A-40:

Gerrout you thief!! What a lame defence! Or are you benignly admitting all I have said all along that he actually wasn't one of the top 4 at the group stage? You posted the match stats after 4 matches to imply Toni Kroos was one of the top 4 players at the end of the group stage! If you were intelligent you would simply have pointed out that the 8th and 9th goal didn't count but to begin with the number of goals scored was never the main argument you dishonest POS!
You don’t need to do this to yourself. Let me even pretend to admit by the stats posted on whoscored.com and taking it further, assuming that Germany crashed out after the Algeria game, would you still have the same stance? Or Both Howedes and Gotze would still be highly placed? I quoted what we have on whoscored.com, which i guess you trust. If I’m to do an average of 3 sites used to draw my conclusion, even as early as the third game, all 3 sites including whoscored has average ratings that reveals only Muller and Hummels higher than Kroos. That doesn’t change anything regarding his contribution to the goals scored. I still maintain my stance, which is the subject of this discourse. You can trace it back to the post that started this argument.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
A-40:

Overreacting?
What can you call your reactions thus far? Irrational or rational

A-40:

You must be new to this forum!
Maybe but you can click on my profile to see the answer

A-40:

I can curse your entire generation today and we are friends tomorrow! You must be incredibly naïve if you think you are even remotely getting to me
If the emphasized depicts your online behavior, then you lack class. Only classless people would descend to use of vulgar words in any argument. I wonder what you would make of Luiz Suarez's action of 'kicking and later apologizing'

A-40:

Why stop at Neuer's goal-kick? Why not credit the player that played the ball out of bounds as well?
Because that’s what a reasonable person, honest and not bias would do. Let me further show how illogical you are in admitting the truth.

20 mins: KLOSE'S NUMBER 12!!! Germany 1-0 England. Dear Lord. Neuer hoofs a long ball upfield, straight down the middle. Terry is off on holiday, Upson was standing wondering whether to go with him, maybe stow away in his suitcase, and so Klose simply romps down the middle, sliding in and poking a right-foot shot past the advancing James and into the bottom-right corner. That is as simple a goal that's been scored in the entire history of All Football. What a defensive shambles. The centre backs want shooting when they eventually come back from their break

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/jun/27/world-cup-2010-germany-england-live

Why didn’t the commentator mention the rubbish thing you're making up? You can never talk about that goal without Mentioning Neuer. Did it say Neuer made a poor long ball?

A-40:

Kroos's attempt was a failed cross because it failed to get to his teammate!
Rubbish. Who regarded it as a failed cross? Did it result in a goal or not?

A-40:

Is this too complex for your puny brain to understand?
Not all. It’s your brain failing to accept the truth. We should have concluded this matter long ago.

A-40:

If Müller was not vigilant Bruno Alves would have booted the ball to safety! If Bruno Alves didn't possess such a bad first touch no way was Müller going to get that ball
'If' Maybe, 'Why' are not really part of football, cos I can equally say If Neuer knew Ronaldo was going take a low ball free kick, then he would have dived to prevent him from scoring the 4th goal against Bayern in Munich. What’s your challenge? What matters is the goal and how it was scored and those that contributed to it

A-40:

Shut up you armed robber! Under normal circumstances you should be getting the bonfire treatment! The argument since day 1 was the fact that Toni Kroos did not make the top 4 ratings "after 3 games on whoscored.com" remember those were your words not mine you unrepentant liar
Guy don’t go commit suicide with the way you're going oooo. Ok Let me even pretend to agreed with you based on whoscored.com. However, the argument at start was certainly on kroos' contribution to the goals scored

A-40:

Kroos was only credited for Hummels goal! Only a certified ajigunjaale like you would bring up scenarios were he was not directly involved and claim he deserves credit for it
Here you go again. Assist yes, but is it possible to analyze the goals without giving credit to kroos , not matter how little for his involvement?

A-40:

Thomas Müller has been directly involved in 14 of Germany's last 24 WC goals now that's actual contribution not the eediotic definition you have been giving us all this time
Shut up. Now what concern Thomas Muller with Toni Kroos? You're the one widening the scope. Infact Miroslav Klose has scored 15 out of the total goals Germany has scored since 2010. So? How does that change what happened in 2014?

A-40:

You are a phool!
No I’m not. Maybe you are

A-40:

Why stop at 3? Why not 5, 6 or 11?
I see. We have played 4 matches to date. We can choose to remain with 4.

A-40:

Look at this ret@rd trying to be slick! Skewing data to suit his argument! The sun must shine out of Toni Kroos's arse for you. Ewu
Even 'if I screwed data according to you, does it change the fact that kroos contributed to the goals?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
coded01:

You are right about that as it is the wish of every ambitious player but he is willing to be benched? lipsrsealed
If kroos leaves, he may get a chance. Pep Likes kroos and Thiago. Thiago will be back and If kroos goes, Pep may use him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
toba: You don’t need to do this to yourself. Let me even pretend to admit by the stats posted on whoscored.com and taking it further, assuming that Germany crashed out after the Algeria game, would you still have the same stance? Or Both Howedes and Gotze would still be highly placed? I quoted what we have on whoscored.com, which i guess you trust. If I’m to do an average of 3 sites used to draw my conclusion, even as early as the third game, all 3 sites including whoscored has average ratings that reveals only Muller and Hummels higher than Kroos. That doesn’t change anything regarding his contribution to the goals scored. I still maintain my stance, which is the subject of this discourse. You can trace it back to the post that started this argument.
Lool this nigga is telling more lies than OJ and Oscar put together. You don't need to pretend to agree to anything you Cheat! The entire argument was on the back of the first 3 games. You said I should go to whoscored.com and eat my words but whoscored.com actually rated 4 players (Müller, Hummels, Götze, Höwedes) ahead of Kroos which means I was correct and you were wrong!! Remember this was the site you recommended! Yet in your infinite folly you went on to bring up stats after the 4th game to try and cover up your faux pas

Tell me more about those mysterious 3 sites apart from whoscored.com who made their ratings and what criteria did they use?? I would hope that by now you should know better than to bring up or regurgitate the opinions of some random journalists like you did the last time with the Cameroon friendly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
A-40:

Lool this nigga is telling more lies than OJ and Oscar put together. You don't need to pretend to agree to anything you Cheat! The entire argument was on the back of the first 3 games. You said I should go to whoscored.com and eat my words but whoscored.com actually rated 4 players (Müller, Hummels, Götze, Höwedes) ahead of Kroos which means I was correct and you were wrong!! Remember this was the site you recommended! Yet in your infinite folly you went on to bring up stats after the 4th game to try and cover up your faux pas
Yes After 3 games on whoscored.com, but total average from 3 perspectives, he stands in a better position.

A-40:

Tell me more about those mysterious 3 sites apart from whoscored.com who made their ratings and what criteria did they use?? I would hope that by now you should know better than to bring up or regurgitate the opinions of some random journalists like you did the last time with the Cameroon friendly
I can recall that during the Germany vs Cameroun game argument, you told me how much whoscored.com is dare to you, hence my restricting it to the that site alone. As a data guy, After 4 games, is Toni kroos in a better position that Howedes and Gotze by whoscored.com?

Vs Portugal MGotze 3.5/5
Vs Ghana MGotze 3.5/5
Vs Usa MGotze 2.5/5
Vs Algeria MGotze 2/5

goal.com

By whoscored
Vs Portugal MGotze 8.23/10
Vs Ghana MGotze 7.86/10
Vs Usa MGotze 6.27/10
Vs Algeria MGotze 6.11/10

Any similarity?

There couple of questions you're yet to answer above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.