Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091997 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
toba: What can you call your reactions thus far? Irrational or rational

Maybe but you can click on my profile to see the answer
Sit there and be asking phoolish questions

toba:
If the emphasized depicts your online behavior, then you lack class. Only classless people would descend to use of vulgar words in any argument. I wonder what you would make of Luiz Suarez's action of 'kicking and later apologizing'
Hahaha look at this hypocritical phool! Have you showed class? Or would you claim you have never used vulgar words on this forum! You better migrate

toba:
Because that’s what a reasonable person, honest and not bias would do. Let me further show how illogical you are in admitting the truth.
Sadly none of those traits can be found in you and you have proven that beyond reasonable doubt

toba:
20 mins: KLOSE'S NUMBER 12!!! Germany 1-0 England. Dear Lord. Neuer hoofs a long ball upfield, straight down the middle. Terry is off on holiday, Upson was standing wondering whether to go with him, maybe stow away in his suitcase, and so Klose simply romps down the middle, sliding in and poking a right-foot shot past the advancing James and into the bottom-right corner. That is as simple a goal that's been scored in the entire history of All Football. What a defensive shambles. The centre backs want shooting when they eventually come back from their break

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/jun/27/world-cup-2010-germany-england-live

Why didn’t the commentator mention the rubbish thing you're making up? You can never talk about that goal without Mentioning Neuer. Did it say Neuer made a poor long ball?
What is the meaning of this booty-chatter? How does this compare with Kroos's cross that was actually intercepted!

toba:
Rubbish. Who regarded it as a failed cross? Did it result in a goal or not?

Actual analysts who are light years ahead of you in the intelligence calender

toba:
'If' Maybe, 'Why' are not really part of football, cos I can equally say If Neuer knew Ronaldo was going take a low ball free kick, then he would have dived to prevent him from scoring the 4th goal against Bayern in Munich. What’s your challenge? What matters is the goal and how it was scored and those that contributed to it
You are a troll! In your labored attempt to make a point you keep comparing vastly different scenarios that are not even remotely related! Kroos should get credit for delivering a cross that did not even beat the first line of defence? I even conceded the 2nd goal against Ghana which was at least deliberate to an extent and you are talking about unreasonable

toba:
Guy don’t go commit suicide with the way you're going oooo. Ok Let me even pretend to agreed with you based on whoscored.com. However, the argument at start was certainly on kroos' contribution to the goals scored
You better use your advice for yourself cos the life you save might be your own

'Pretend' excellent choice of words! You seem very skilled in the art

The 'contribution' argument was an offshoot of who finished among the top 4 players so stop lying as usual

toba:
Shut up. Now what concern Thomas Muller with Toni Kroos? You're the one widening the scope. Infact Miroslav Klose has scored 15 out of the total goals Germany has scored since 2010. So? How does that change what happened in 2014?
You have to be the World's biggest eediot! To shamelessly clutch on a paltry '2' contributions when people have produced far more than that with much less fuss! This m0ron don turn football to ajo/cooperative. Hehehe

toba:
I see. We have played 4 matches to date. We can choose to remain with 4.
Ode! Who told you I was talking about matches played? I was talking about the number of 'contributors' required to make a goal happen

toba:
Even 'if I screwed data according to you, does it change the fact that kroos contributed to the goals?
I don't give a rat's ass about your opinion! I'm only here to correct the erroneous notion that Kroos contributed the most
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mugun was asking me how Kroos's attempt registered as a failed cross

This link should help

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/statszone/4-2013/matches/731779/player-stats/44989/2_ATTACK_01#tabs-wrapper-anchor
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
These boys no go kill me grin.Abeg where DK make him con settle fight grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
toba: Yes After 3 games on whoscored.com, but total average from 3 perspectives, he stands in a better position.

I can recall that during the Germany vs Cameroun game argument, you told me how much whoscored.com is dare to you, hence my restricting it to the that site alone. As a data guy, After 4 games, is Toni kroos in a better position that Howedes and Gotze by whoscored.com?

Vs Portugal MGotze 3.5/5
Vs Ghana MGotze 3.5/5
Vs Usa MGotze 2.5/5
Vs Algeria MGotze 2/5

goal.com

By whoscored
Vs Portugal MGotze 8.23/10
Vs Ghana MGotze 7.86/10
Vs Usa MGotze 6.27/10
Vs Algeria MGotze 6.11/10

Any similarity?

There couple of questions you're yet to answer above.
I thought you said 3 other sites so why am I seeing just goal.com or are you displaying your inability to count as usual? How did goal.com arrive at their ratings as well? Care to explain?

This dubious imp once again is posting stats after 4 games when the argument was after 3! You said it yourself that the period in review was after the first 3 games! You are not even ashamed of yourself that we are comparing Kroos to players playing outside their natural position!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Coogar & Elampiro-esque on here mehn!

Only a heated up argument between two bayern fans would make this thread interesting.

Welcome to the future cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2014
A-40:

I thought you said 3 other sites so why am I seeing just goal.com or are you displaying your inability to count as usual?
Nope. That’s just one of them. I know you for criticizing sites that doesn’t agree with your views, hence for you to tell me if you accept what goal.com offered in terms of rating.

A-40:

How did goal.com arrive at their ratings as well? Care to explain?
You can check goal.com for that

A-40:

This dubious imp once again is posting stats after 4 games when the argument was after 3! You said it yourself that the period in review was after the first 3 games! You are not even ashamed of yourself that we are comparing Kroos to players playing outside their natural position!
Here yourself out. I asked a question any similarity from the two sites? Before you start rating a site above the other, firstly i had to bring it up here for you to determine if both ratings are close. Even after 3 games, by the ratings on goal.com, Gotze isn’t rated above Kroos. This lame excuse of players being out of their position is BS. Is lahm playing his natural position? Is toni kroos also playing his natural position?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2014
A-40:

Sit there and be asking phoolish questions
How are they 'phoolish questions'? Don’t you know yourself again? I'm asking what you can make of your character. Just admit the answer is beyond you.

A-40:

Hahaha look at this hypocritical phool!
Just imagine. Exhibiting your classlessness as usual.

A-40:

Have you showed class?
Maybe cos i don’t think I would descend to such manner less level as to curse someone's 'entire generation today' over a mere online discussion. Class is set by character and reactions.
A-40:
Or would you claim you have never used vulgar words on this forum!
Maybe yes or No, but I don’t think I would/have done so with such level of contempt as you've been doing, as if your life depends on this argument.

A-40:

You better migrate
From where to where? To start using ur words?

A-40:

Sadly none of those traits can be found in you and you have proven that beyond reasonable doubt
Really? Stop embarrassing yourself. The question you asked was ‘Why stop at Neuer's goal-kick?' And I’m telling you that’s what a reasonable person would do. I went further to post a live commentary, with the commentator talking about the goal from Neuer's goal kick. It’s only an unreasonable fellow that wouldn’t stop at Neuer's goal kick. You can decide what you are.

A-40:

What is the meaning of this booty-chatter? How does this compare with Kroos's cross that was actually intercepted!
You aren't getting anywhere for deliberately acting ignorant. What’s the basis of our discussion? Isn’t it centered on CONTRIBUTION TO A GOAL SCORED? Smdh

A-40:

Actual analysts who are light years ahead of you in the intelligence calender
I see. They specifically said it was a failed cross, yet that same cross led to a goal? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

A-40:

You are a troll!

How?

A-40:

In your labored attempt to make a point you keep comparing vastly different scenarios that are not even remotely related!
How are they not related for God's sake. Remember, we started with contribution to the goals.

A-40:

Kroos should get credit for delivering a cross that did not even beat the first line of defence?
Yet it became unhandleable for the defender.
A-40:

I even conceded the 2nd goal against Ghana which was at least deliberate to an extent and you are talking about unreasonable
You're the unreasonable one here. In 2002 WC final, Rivaldo played a ball that Oliver Ordinarily should have catched with easy. He fumbled and Ronaldo scored the easiest tap in. Can you describe the goal, with acknowledging the roles played by the 3 guys involved?

A-40:

You better use your advice for yourself cos the life you save might be your own
Take it. We are not enemies, even though you chose to be harsh.

A-40:

'Pretend' excellent choice of words! You seem very skilled in the art
So that we can move on. We are all artists. Art and Science works together

A-40:

The 'contribution' argument was an offshoot of who finished among the top 4 players so stop lying as usual
Oga, this ur lie go wake my late father from the grave o.
Lets see
Your first post.
A-40 11:24pm On Jun 28:

Müller 2x man of the match, Robben 2x man of the match, Götze 1x man of the match, Shaqiri 1x man of the match, Mandzukic 1x man of the match

Tell me about Kroos prophet Toba

And my response
toba 7:19pm On Jun 29:
u wan start abi? Most of the goals we've scored were orchestrated by one person. Same way Ronaldo won Ballon d'or just for scoring goals, without recognition for the likes of Ozil who assisted.

Ozil is yet to turn up, whilst kroos has been the assist King. Give him credit for good deliveries
It has not gotten to that level yet. It was about good deliveries after the 3rd game

A-40:

You have to be the World's biggest eediot! To shamelessly clutch on a paltry '2' contributions when people have produced far more than that with much less fuss! This m0ron don turn football to ajo/cooperative. Hehehe
That’s why I gave the initial advice that you should calm down. We started on the 28/29th of June with deliveries and the scope was limited to the goals scored in the groups. I didn’t come here to claim he assisted or contributed to the two goals Germany scored against Algeria. Anything can happen tonight and the whole calculation changes.

A-40:

Ode!
It takes an 'ode' to know another person is 'Ode'

A-40:

Who told you I was talking about matches played?
So what are you talking about?

A-40:

I was talking about the number of 'contributors' required to make a goal happen
Even at that, you still failed. Here's something for you to savour

GOAL

Germany 2-2 Ghana - Miroslav Klose (70 mins)

Posted at 21:28

What. A. Game. Germany's record goal-scorer Miroslav Klose has been on the pitch just moments and he is in the right place at the right time to bring his country level. Benedikt Howedes' flicks on Toni Kroos's corner and Klose pokes in from yards out. What an impact.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/27444589

How many players were mentioned? Please tell us

A-40:

I don't give a rat's ass about your opinion! I'm only here to correct the erroneous notion that Kroos contributed the most
So far you've done nothing more than to further exhibit your inability to tell the truth. Eat this

'Benedikt Howedes' flicks on Toni Kroos's corner and Klose pokes in from yards out.'
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2014
El Guapo: Coogar & Elampiro-esque on here mehn!

Only a heated up argument between two bayern fans would make this thread interesting.

Welcome to the future cheesy grin
lol. grin grin grin

I like heat grin grin grin grin grin I hope this continues for as long as it last. May be till the start of Next season, i really dont mind
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2014
p_kasso: These boys no go kill me grin.Abeg where DK make him con settle fight grin
No be fight. We just dey explain things to ourselves. i hope we can continue till Next season sef grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2014
toba: lol. grin grin grin

I like heat grin grin grin grin grin I hope this continues for as long as it last. May be till the start of Next season, i really dont mind

toba: No be fight. We just dey explain things to ourselves. i hope we can continue till Next season sef grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
toba: How are they 'phoolish questions'? Don’t you know yourself again? I'm asking what you can make of your character. Just admit the answer is beyond you.
Man STFU!

toba:
Just imagine. Exhibiting your classlessness as usual.
The man that lacks class is talking about classlessness this is rich

toba:

Really? Stop embarrassing yourself. The question you asked was ‘Why stop at Neuer's goal-kick?' And I’m telling you that’s what a reasonable person would do. I went further to post a live commentary, with the commentator talking about the goal from Neuer's goal kick. It’s only an unreasonable fellow that wouldn’t stop at Neuer's goal kick. You can decide what you are.
STFU you fanboy! How does Neuer's attempt actually correlate with Kroos to begin with? Where they 3 players also involved for the goal? Since according to you a 'contribution' to a goal should involve at least 3 players

toba:
You aren't getting anywhere for deliberately acting ignorant. What’s the basis of our discussion? Isn’t it centered on CONTRIBUTION TO A GOAL SCORED? Smdh

I see. They specifically said it was a failed cross, yet that same cross led to a goal? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You are a lunatic! How can one person be so simple-minded? Toni Kroos's cross was a bad one a bad cross can still lead to a goal if an inept defender makes a meal of it you compound phool! It doesn't even register as a chance created so how does Kroos deserve credit for an accident?

toba:
How are they not related for God's sake. Remember, we started with contribution to the goals.
They are not related! Neuer's kick was not intercepted by the opposition so it is a legit one! He also played a direct role in the goal not the accidental megedefegede you are busy chatting about Kroos. Like I said before Bruno Alves deserves more credit than Kroos for that goal

toba:
Yet it became unhandleable for the defender.
You're the unreasonable one here. In 2002 WC final, Rivaldo played a ball that Oliver Ordinarily should have catched with easy. He fumbled and Ronaldo scored the easiest tap in. Can you describe the goal, with acknowledging the roles played by the 3 guys involved?
Again comparing a deliberate attempt on target to a mere cross that was intercepted by an opposition player? You have issues!

toba:
Take it. We are not enemies, even though you chose to be harsh.
You better keep that advice for yourself and the people around you

toba:
It has not gotten to that level yet. It was about good deliveries after the 3rd game

That’s why I gave the initial advice that you should calm down. We started on the 28/29th of June with deliveries and the scope was limited to the goals scored in the groups. I didn’t come here to claim he assisted or contributed to the two goals Germany scored against Algeria. Anything can happen tonight and the whole calculation changes.
Who was arguing about deliveries with you? Maybe your pizzaman sha cos wetin concern me with that one?

You made a statement equating Kroos's role in the team to Robben and I quickly reminded you that Robben is Holland's best player while Kroos is not among the top 4. Why you now chose to paste the player ratings after 4 games when your initial argument was for 3 games is for only you to understand

toba:
So what are you talking about?

Even at that, you still failed. Here's something for you to savour

GOAL

Germany 2-2 Ghana - Miroslav Klose (70 mins)

Posted at 21:28

What. A. Game. Germany's record goal-scorer Miroslav Klose has been on the pitch just moments and he is in the right place at the right time to bring his country level. Benedikt Howedes' flicks on Toni Kroos's corner and Klose pokes in from yards out. What an impact.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/27444589

How many players were mentioned? Please tell us
Stop shadow-boxing! Assuming we give Kroos credit for this goal it still means he only contributed in 2 out of 7 goals so how does this make him the highest 'contributor' of goals?

toba:
So far you've done nothing more than to further exhibit your inability to tell the truth. Eat this

'Benedikt Howedes' flicks on Toni Kroos's corner and Klose pokes in from yards out.'
You can keep killing yourself! The stats clearly show he has only provided one assist and no goal so far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
A-40:

Man STFU!
Pathetics. I'll take it that you can’t describe you own character. Or how else will STFU be an answer to a simple question?

A-40:

The man that lacks class is talking about classlessness this is rich
How? Aren’t you the one that said you can insult someone's entire generation? Anyone who can insult someone else's entire generation lacks class. Simple

A-40:

STFU you fanboy!
This' the second time you mentioned STFU. Running out of steam grin grin

A-40:

How does Neuer's attempt actually correlate with Kroos to begin with?
Because both of them led to Germany scoring goals.

A-40:

Where they 3 players also involved for the goal?
How many are they/should they be?

A-40:

Since according to you a 'contribution' to a goal should involve at least 3 players
No. It's just an inference in kroos' case. Ozil scored a goal against Algeria as a result of rebound from Schurrle.

A-40:

You are a lunatic! How can one person be so simple-minded? Toni Kroos's cross was a bad one a bad cross can still lead to a goal if an inept defender makes a meal of it you compound phool! It doesn't even register as a chance created so how does Kroos deserve credit for an accident?
You're still talking nonsense. Can you talk about the goal without mentioning Kroos? That’s football. Someone must fail to do something in order for a goal to be scored. Messi scored a fine goal again Iran cos the Iranian failed to stop him when he started dribbling them. That's football. Enyeama made mistake that led to Pogba's goal. Goal must be scored. Can you talk about Pogba's goal with mentioning the french player that took the corner that Enyeama fumbled?

A-40:

They are not related! Neuer's kick was not intercepted by the opposition so it is a legit one! He also played a direct role in the goal not the accidental megedefegede you are busy chatting about Kroos. Like I said before Bruno Alves deserves more credit than Kroos for that goal
that’s what football is all about. Suarez scored against England cos Gerrard headed a ball back. Hazard scored against Bayern last August in the super cup, when we Neuer should have saved the ball. Errors must happen in football. Thats not excuse. If Upson was alive, klose shouldnt have scored the easiest goal, as the commentator described it. The defender was poor too like Alves too. What are you saying?

A-40:

Again comparing a deliberate attempt on target to a mere cross that was intercepted by an opposition player? You have issues!
No its about errors in football. That alves made a mess of himself is comparable to what Oliver Khan did in 2002

A-40:

You better keep that advice for yourself and the people around you
No sir. I don’t have aggressive people around me

A-40:

Who was arguing about deliveries with you? Maybe your pizzaman sha cos wetin concern me with that one?

You made a statement equating Kroos's role in the team to Robben and I quickly reminded you that Robben is Holland's best player while Kroos is not among the top 4. Why you now chose to paste the player ratings after 4 games when your initial argument was for 3 games is for only you to understand
Smh. What have you been doing since? What can you call your attempt to discredit my claim regarding kroos' contributions to 3 goals out of 7? Kroos contributed by his deliveries of 2 corners and the cross that led to Muller's goal

A-40:

Stop shadow-boxing! Assuming we give Kroos credit for this goal it still means he only contributed in 2 out of 7 goals so how does this make him the highest 'contributor' of goals?
3 not too. As a single individual, he is

A-40:

You can keep killing yourself! The stats clearly show he has only provided one assist and no goal so far
Who’s talking about assist with you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
nitlad:

shocked shocked shocked
up Germany grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
toba: Nope. That’s just one of them. I know you for criticizing sites that doesn’t agree with your views, hence for you to tell me if you accept what goal.com offered in terms of rating.

You can check goal.com for that
E be like say the wire for your brain dey touch! When I asked you to post your ratings remember I told you to at least give us the criteria they use! Let's even forget the fact that goal.com is hardly respected in the comity of football sites, I have told you why I rely on whoscored.com because they get their stats from Opta which is a well known and respected data and stats warehouse

toba:
Here yourself out. I asked a question any similarity from the two sites? Before you start rating a site above the other, firstly i had to bring it up here for you to determine if both ratings are close. Even after 3 games, by the ratings on goal.com, Gotze isn’t rated above Kroos. This lame excuse of players being out of their position is BS. Is lahm playing his natural position? Is toni kroos also playing his natural position?
If you had even a basic understanding of maths then you don't need to ask me such a stoopid question! Isn't it obvious that goal is rating Goetze much lower than whoscored.com is. Why are you so talented in asking dumbass questions like this?

By recommending whoscored.com instead of goal to back your initial assertions it only shows me you didn't do your homework

Exactly! Lahm is not playing in his natural position which is why he is also not one of Germany's best players at a major tournament which is an anomaly. Kroos is playing as a CM if that is not his normal position then please tell me what it is
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
Very dodgy performance but I'd take the W. Just enough was done to advance

What can I say about Neuer? That guy na monster! How can you save such a shot with just one arm and yet he punched it so far away France could not capitalize

Overall I would still pick Mats Hummels as the Man of the Match. He was flawless at the back and scored the winner! You can't ask for more than that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
toba: Pathetics. I'll take it that you can’t describe you own character. Or how else will STFU be an answer to a simple question?
Afi pathetics na. You expect me to explain myself to a halfwit like you? Are you terminally mad?

toba: How? Aren’t you the one that said you can insult someone's entire generation? Anyone who can insult someone else's entire generation lacks class. Simple
I'm only letting you know I have no permanent enemies here! If you take my posts too seriously na Yaba Left you go wind up last last. Anyway you interpret my words na your own palaver

toba: This' the second time you mentioned STFU. Running out of steam grin grin
Running out of steam? Lmao! For your mind you be Ironman ba?

toba: Because both of them led to Germany scoring goals.
And?

toba: How many are they/should they be?
It varies from goal to goal. Your opinion is not the only valid one and neither is mine

toba:

You're still talking nonsense. Can you talk about the goal without mentioning Kroos? That’s football. Someone must fail to do something in order for a goal to be scored. Messi scored a fine goal again Iran cos the Iranian failed to stop him when he started dribbling them. That's football. Enyeama made mistake that led to Pogba's goal. Goal must be scored. Can you talk about Pogba's goal with mentioning the french player that took the corner that Enyeama fumbled?
So the mere mention of someone's name means he contributed to the goal? What kind of ret@rd is this! Why do you keep listing and comparing deliberate attempts on goal to that of Kroos? How can you even list a magnificent finish by Messi in this argument? Where is the similarity?

How can the French player get credit for an elementary cross Enyeama was supposed to save? This eediot is not even considering the degree of difficulty and just analyzing with a one-track mind. Enyeama would shoulder the blame before the French player even gets any credit. FACT

toba:
that’s what football is all about. Suarez scored against England cos Gerrard headed a ball back. Hazard scored against Bayern last August in the super cup, when we Neuer should have saved the ball. Errors must happen in football. Thats not excuse. If Upson was alive, klose shouldnt have scored the easiest goal, as the commentator described it. The defender was poor too like Alves too. What are you saying?
How was Neuer to blame for the Hazard goal? Which kin soup be this? Wasn't that goal almost identical to Ribery's albeit from a shorter distance. Who was Kroos's cross meant for? Nobody in particular!

toba:
No its about errors in football. That alves made a mess of himself is comparable to what Oliver Khan did in 2002
How can you compare Alves's mistake to Oliver Kahn's? Even after Kahn's miss an alert backline could have still cleared the ball whereas Alves had no business miscontrolling a cross while he was under little or no duress. Some errors are pardonable and others less so! are you too thick to understand this

toba:
Smh. What have you been doing since? What can you call your attempt to discredit my claim regarding kroos' contributions to 3 goals out of 7? Kroos contributed by his deliveries of 2 corners and the cross that led to Muller's goal
Kroos had 2 contributions not 3! And prior till today he had just 1 assist to his name. He also wasn't among Germany's top 4 players at the group stage like you claimed was the case on whoscored.com

His grand-total is now 3 goals out of 10 with a paltry 2 assists, none from open play despite playing in his preferred position and featuring in almost 450 mins so far. Decent 'contribution' but not enough to beat your chest like a deranged Silverback like you have been doing all this time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:28am On Jul 05, 2014
David Luiz has shamed all his critics at this WC.Anyone who still thinks Boateng is better needs to have their head checked.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
@ toba and A-40. Just so you guys know, your arguments were what made nairaland's servers blow up and lose the last 6 month's data. Now you guys are at it again. Do you want to wipe out the history of nairaland entirely?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
p_kasso: David Luiz has shamed all his critics at this WC.Anyone who still thinks Boateng is better needs to have their head checked.
You better wait for the Germany game first! I would hate for you to have to backtrack your statements after a David Luiz howler against Die Mannschaft

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Abeg wey Dayo? Abi Boko Boyz don kidnap him ni?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2014
Costa Rican Navas to join us?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2014
A40:
E be like say the wire for your brain dey touch!
Well may be you've had the one in your brain checked before.

A40:
When I asked you to post your ratings remember I told you to at least give us the criteria they use! Let's even forget the fact that goal.com is hardly respected in the comity of football sites, I have told you why I rely on whoscored.com because they get their stats from Opta which is a well known and respected data and stats warehouse
That’s why I directed you to the site to check for yourself. At least you checked whoscored.com

A40:
If you had even a basic understanding of maths then you don't need to ask me such a stoopid question!
What’s the stoopid question?

A40:
Isn't it obvious that goal is rating Goetze much lower than whoscored.com is.
Is it correct that they ranked Gotze lower in the same matches that whoscored.com ranked him lower, based on his performances?
A40:
Why are you so talented in asking dumbass questions like this?
What is a 'dumbass question'

A40:
By recommending whoscored.com instead of goal to back your initial assertions it only shows me you didn't do your homework
I said 'I guess you trust whoscored.com'

A40:
Exactly! Lahm is not playing in his natural position which is why he is also not one of Germany's best players at a major tournament which is an anomaly. Kroos is playing as a CM if that is not his normal position then please tell me what it is
what is the position of a CM in a team of 11 players?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
A40:
Afi pathetics na.
Pathetic response. Stop chasing shadows. That’s a typo error. I have overlooked couple of errors in your post cos we aren’t here to debate about written English. Anyway, if you want us to start, no qualms, I’ll just dig out those errors in your posts, which I have quoted already.

A40:
You expect me to explain myself to a halfwit like you?
And you are? 'Full wit'?

A40:
Are you terminally mad?
that’s more like a rhetoric cos i simply requested you to describe your own character and not this BS.

A40:
I'm only letting you know I have no permanent enemies here! If you take my posts too seriously na Yaba Left you go wind up last last. Anyway you interpret my words na your own palaver
Abegi. Shut up and go sidon somewhere. Says someone who has been agitated for quite some time, since this debate got heated up. FYI, you're over reacting if you don’t know. If you want to claim that you shouldn’t be taken seriously, then I can assumed that you know the truth about Kroos, but just too ashamed to admit it.

A40:
Running out of steam? Lmao! For your mind you be Ironman ba? Abi?
repeating the same thing you've said means what? The question was about Manuel Neuer, before you called me a fan boy.

A40:
And?
Aren't they related?

A40:
It varies from goal to goal. Your opinion is not the only valid one and neither is mine
In this case or cases of this subject (Kroos' contribution) which one of us has a valid point?

A40:
So the mere mention of someone's name means he contributed to the goal?
Smh. He was just mentioned for being passive right or for actually doing something that can’t be separated from the goal? Smh.

A40:
What kind of ret@rd is this!
You may be in the best position to answer that cos, you can’t even understand what you're responding to.
A40:
Why do you keep listing and comparing deliberate attempts on goal to that of Kroos? How can you even list a magnificent finish by Messi in this argument? Where is the similarity?
Smh once again. You don’t even understand what you're reading. You've been claiming that Alves did ‘this or that’ before Muller scored and I’m telling you that someone must make mistake in order for another to score. If the defenders stopped messi, he may not have scored. Messi had a one on one against Belgium, but the keeper prevented messi cos the keeper did what he ought to do. Messi wouldn’t score if he was stopped. Muller wouldn’t score if Alves directed the ball completely off Muller's reach. Get that into your head.

A40:
How can the French player get credit for an elementary cross Enyeama was supposed to save? This eediot is not even considering the degree of difficulty and just analyzing with a one-track mind. Enyeama would shoulder the blame before the French player even gets any credit. FACT
Did the corner result in a goal or not? What if the french player chose to have taken the ball completely high and away from Vincent? Can you talk about the goal without talking about the corner kick taker?

A40:
How was Neuer to blame for the Hazard goal? Which kin soup be this? Wasn't that goal almost identical to Ribery's albeit from a shorter distance.
You may need to review that goal again and state whether Neuer could have done better, if you're indeed honest.

A40:
Who was Kroos's cross meant for? Nobody in particular!
Nobody? Are you sure? Who was Ribery's cross meant for at Camp Nou when Bayern played Barca and the Pique did the own goal?

A40:
How can you compare Alves's mistake to Oliver Kahn's? Even after Kahn's miss an alert backline could have still cleared the ball whereas Alves had no business miscontrolling a cross while he was under little or no duress. Some errors are pardonable and others less so! are you too thick to understand this
Guy calm your nerves. Kahn made a mistake that led to Ronaldo scoring in the final, Alves made a mistake that led to Germany scoring. People are criticizing Varane that he could have done better to prevent hummels from scoring.

A40:
Kroos had 2 contributions not 3!
Can we talk about the Muller's goal, without talking about his contribution?

A40:
And prior till today he had just 1 assist to his name He also wasn't among Germany's top 4 players at the group stage like you claimed was the case on whoscored.com

His grand-total is now 3 goals out of 10 with a paltry 2 assists, none from open play despite playing in his preferred position and featuring in almost 450 mins so far. Decent 'contribution' but not enough to beat your chest like a deranged Silverback like you have been doing all this time

Firstly no one is talking about assist with you. I have told you more than 3 times, but it’s too difficult for you to understand. Also, we are talking the world cup here and he hasn’t played 10 games at the WC so far. Or has he?

What is kroos' preferred position?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
pkasso: David Luiz has shamed all his critics at this WC.Anyone who still thinks Boateng is better needs to have their head checked.
You they mind them? If not for Neuer and Hummels, France would have equalized. Most of their attack came in through their left/Germany's right back side, where both lahm and closely followed by lahm. David Luiz is not as good as Hummels, but he by far better than Boateng.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
toba: Pathetic response. Stop chasing shadows. That’s a typo error. I have overlooked couple of errors in your post cos we aren’t here to debate about written English. Anyway, if you want us to start, no qualms, I’ll just dig out those errors in your posts, which I have quoted already.
Mo kan fi e pa! If you burst an artery over that na you sabi. Ode

toba: that’s more like a rhetoric cos i simply requested you to describe your own character and not this BS.
That is an eediotic request! I'm not answerable to you so when I ignore your request the sensible thing for you to do is move on and stop making a phool out of yourself

toba: Abegi. Shut up and go sidon somewhere. Says someone who has been agitated for quite some time, since this debate got heated up. FYI, you're over reacting if you don’t know. If you want to claim that you shouldn’t be taken seriously, then I can assumed that you know the truth about Kroos, but just too ashamed to admit it.
Loool! You lack the tools to agitate me! I'm clearly taking the piss at you but if you want to keep being naïve then be my guest I won't even try to stop you. There is nothing to admit about Kroos stop deceiving yourself!

toba: repeating the same thing you've said means what? The question was about Manuel Neuer, before you called me a fan boy.

Aren't they related?
Neuer's contribution was direct and not intercepted it is a more credible one than Kroos's which failed to even reach its target. Like I have proven to you already it was a failed cross/pass

toba: In this case or cases of this subject (Kroos' contribution) which one of us has a valid point?
Me

toba: Smh. He was just mentioned for being passive right or for actually doing something that can’t be separated from the goal? Smh.
Alves played a more crucial role than Kroos did

toba: Smh once again. You don’t even understand what you're reading. You've been claiming that Alves did ‘this or that’ before Muller scored and I’m telling you that someone must make mistake in order for another to score. If the defenders stopped messi, he may not have scored. Messi had a one on one against Belgium, but the keeper prevented messi cos the keeper did what he ought to do. Messi wouldn’t score if he was stopped. Muller wouldn’t score if Alves directed the ball completely off Muller's reach. Get that into your head.
Stop talking rubbish! Who does not know mistakes have to be made for goals to be scored Captain Obvious? My point is stop giving Kroos credit for Müller's intelligence and alertness because even after Alves's mistake there was still work for Müller to do

toba:

You may need to review that goal again and state whether Neuer could have done better, if you're indeed honest.
I can also say Lahm could have done better then! Since he allowed Hazard get into a dangerous position what is your point?

toba:
Nobody? Are you sure? Who was Ribery's cross meant for at Camp Nou when Bayern played Barca and the Pique did the own goal?
Again comparing ponmo with actual meat. Ribery's effort directly led to a goal and assist for him! How it correlates with Kroos's I don't know

toba:
Can we talk about the Muller's goal, without talking about his contribution?
Yes I can!

toba:
Firstly no one is talking about assist with you. I have told you more than 3 times, but it’s too difficult for you to understand. Also, we are talking the world cup here and he hasn’t played 10 games at the WC so far. Or has he?
I don't care much for your contribution megedefegede. If its not an assist or a direct and intended chance created it is rubbish and only a figment of your fanboyish imagination

Again who talked about 10 games? My post clearly stated 10 goals! When I ask if you can count or if you are ret@rded now you would start taking it personal

toba:
What is kroos' preferred position?
Any position in the midfield that requires little or no defensive responsibility. He is a regista
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
We have officially signed Juan Bernat from Valencia for €10m. He's a left-sided defender who can also play on the wings, a replacement for Contento maybe?

He gets the number 18 shirt

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by homesteady(m): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
barackohandso: @ toba and A-40. Just so you guys know, your arguments were what made nairaland's servers blow up and lose the last 6 month's data. Now you guys are at it again. Do you want to wipe out the history of nairaland entirely?
e tire me for the two of them oh!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2014
A40:
Mo kan fi e pa! If you burst an artery over that na you sabi. Ode
Na you sabi

A40:
That is an eediotic request! I'm not answerable to you so when I ignore your request the sensible thing for you to do is move on and stop making a phool out of yourself
I know you aren’t answerable to me but at least, since we're in a debate, courtesy demands question and answer or do you want to throw caution into the air?

A40:
Loool! You lack the tools to agitate me!
Thank God. I don’t just want you to get agitated anymore. cheesy

A40:
I'm clearly taking the piss at you but if you want to keep being naïve then be my guest I won't even try to stop you. There is nothing to admit about Kroos stop deceiving yourself!
There is. In fact there are lots of things

A40:
Neuer's contribution was direct and not intercepted it is a more credible one than Kroos's which failed to even reach its target. Like I have proven to you already it was a failed cross/pass
here you go again. The video might not tell the story hence the commentary I brought up. The commentator said, Terry went to sleep, and Upson was clueless. If they were active, one of them would have blocked the ball. If Alves was more cautious of his action, he could have taken the ball completely away from Muller's path. But can’t we say the way the cross came in very well, Alves couldn’t do better? There's something about the cross.

A40:
Me
That's not true

A40:
Alves played a more crucial role than Kroos did
We can also say may be the way the cross came, it left Alves in a position that he couldn’t have done better. Credit to the cross

A40:
Stop talking rubbish! Who does not know mistakes have to be made for goals to be scored Captain Obvious? My point is stop giving Kroos credit for Müller's intelligence and alertness because even after Alves's mistake there was still work for Müller to do
I would give him cos in the first place, the ball wouldn’t rise without getting kicked. I also want you to see it from the perspective that Kroos could have attempt at goal, but used his instinct to send the ball into the area for his team mate or to destabilize the Portuguese defense. Whatever way you choose to look at it, the ball/aim was achieved. Alves failed on kroos' ball and Germany scored thereafter.

A40:
I can also say Lahm could have done better then! Since he allowed Hazard get into a dangerous position what is your point?
My point is that, don’t crucify Alves too much for mistakes or say that some mistakes are not pardonable. Credit the people that forced the errors. If you're a tennis fan like me, you would know that there're forced and unforced errors.

A40:
Again comparing ponmo with actual meat. Ribery's effort directly led to a goal and assist for him! How it correlates with Kroos's I don't know
I brought it up when you said kroos' ball was a failed cross. Franck Ribery never had the intent to pass to pique but to the bayern player. Kroos also sent in the ball into the area for Muller.

A40:
Yes I can!
Oya start. I’m ready

A40:
I don't care much for your contribution megedefegede. If its not an assist or a direct and intended chance created it is rubbish and only a figment of your fanboyish imagination

Again who talked about 10 games? My post clearly stated 10 goals! When I ask if you can count or if you are ret@rded now you would start taking it personal
My point is on contribution in this world cup. Muller has four goals. Klose has 1 and a vital one against ghana. Kroos has made vital contributions to goals. Neuer and Hummels + kroos were the reason Germany beat france. So on and so forth. Let’s give credits to those that deserve them. Gotze won us the penalty and Muller scored the goal.

A40:
Any position in the midfield that requires little or no defensive responsibility. He is a regista
But then, with Ozil in the team, kroos has been pushed a little to the back isn’t it? Playing in the same midfield line along side Khedira and Lahm or Scweinsteiger. Remember Euro 2012, it was the same 4-3-3
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2014
This chap has prevented me from posting rumours here

Lets go

Wolfsburg paper WAZ: MUFC have made a bid for Ricardo Rodriguez. Amount unknown but he'd cost €20m+. w/ Shaw, ~€60m for MUFC LBs this summer

Bild backs up everything Marca wrote on Kroos except for wage. Marca said €5m after tax, Bild alludes to Marca report & says €6m

Bild confirms Marca's reports: Kroos to RealMadrid is done, will be announced after WC. €25-30m fee for Bayern, 5-year contract at €12m/year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2014
on tonight's game

FIFA not doing their rep any favors by choosing Rodriguez to ref BRA vs GER. BRAzil will play physically, will he be brave enough to punish?

Lets not forget that he punished Marchisio straight away and would have punished Suarez too had it not been an act out of his 'own fraternity'
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2014
Ozil rated very high despite 'poor form'

https://twitter.com/OzilWizardry/status/486190865996840960
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2014
Bild: Juan Bernat having his medical at Bayern today. €10m fee, contract to 2018. Will be Alaba's backup but can play as left attacking mid

Zorc, via Kicker: BVB have made a "final offer" for Matthias Ginter, but it's no more than their last bid. Looks unlikely to go through

More details on Ginter/BVB via Ruhr Nachrichten. Turns out F Keller's sale veto has been overturned by K Hartenbach, so SCF willing to sell

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.