Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091604 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2014
Reason why i think Germany will beat Brazil

Each time we met the host in a competition since 1996, we have always won and also went straight to the final, after playing them at the semi final

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2014
toba: Reason why i think Germany will beat Brazil

Each time we met the host in a competition since 1996, we have always won and also went straight to the final, after playing them at the semi final

Whether your stats are right or not... grin

All i know is Germany is playing against Argentina @ the Finals come Sunday... cool --------- We all know who is winning anyway... grin tongue grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
I hope the ref does not deploy double-standards and fail to punish Brazil where necessary! This same ref sent off Marchisio for his rash tackle against Uruguay. Fernandinho got away with murder against James Rodriguez and if his bones were as brittle as Neymar's he would have been in I.C.U by now

Ironically Brazil tried to appeal Thiago Silva's yellow card which funny enough would not have been necessary if he was rightfully sent off against Mexico

Anyway it all boils down to Germany deciding within themselves that they are ready to go all the way and not go out in another semi-final. I don't necessarily agree that Neymar and Thiago Silva not playing hurts their chances it gives the other strikers and attacking players (not named Fred) liberty to operate which could be dangerous as everything does not have to go through Neymar and there is no one person to shut down! I think the absence of Silva is the one that can hurt them but Dante is a more than capable backup unfortunately for Brazil he has been given zero playing time and the match rust might show. We have ended dreams of host teams and these players have also had their dreams as hosts ended thankfully the FC Bayern core of the team have gotten over the hump of winning a major international tournament and know what it takes to get the job done. I'm backing my boys to march into the Finals and make history

A brace by Thomas Müller should settle it

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
A40: I hope the ref does not deploy double-standards and fail to punish Brazil where necessary! This same ref sent off Marchisio for his rash tackle against Uruguay. Fernandinho got away with murder against James Rodriguez and if his bones were as brittle as Neymar's he would have been in I.C.U by now

Ironically Brazil tried to appeal Thiago Silva's yellow card which funny enough would not have been necessary if he was rightfully sent off against Mexico

Anyway it all boils down to Germany deciding within themselves that they are ready to go all the way and not go out in another semi-final. I don't necessarily agree that Neymar and Thiago Silva not playing hurts their chances it gives the other strikers and attacking players (not named Fred) liberty to operate which could be dangerous as everything does not have to go through Neymar and there is no one person to shut down! I think the absence of Silva is the one that can hurt them but Dante is a more than capable backup unfortunately for Brazil he has been given zero playing time and the match rust might show. We have ended dreams of host teams and these players have also had their dreams as hosts ended thankfully the FC Bayern core of the team have gotten over the hump of winning a major international tournament and know what it takes to get the job done. I'm backing my boys to march into the Finals and make history

A brace by Thomas Müller should settle it

Believe me Neymar's injury is a blessing in disguise for us.

He's their attacking hub and their game is built around him. Watch how the selecaos initiates an attack, it's channelled towards Neymar's path, he's their best weapon of mass destruction - a tactic that've been working for 'em anyway.

Again, Neymar starting woulda been disaster for us considering that our highline has been caught on most occasion napping. That ninja knows how to stray offside and fit cause some serious damage.

That said, whoever that walks into the team to replace him would want to make a point and we'd still have to be on alert.

Dante & Luiz partnership is disaster waiting to happen, mark my words. It would be interesting to see how the midfield duel pans out, there's gon be a war there.

Die mannschaft are winning this, no fear here.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Oga Toba accept my formal apology on Kroos! I take back every negative thing I have ever said about him *sike*

But really though super all-round game

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Wey DayoKanu?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Neuer Though!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Seventh Heaven! This is epic and for Klose to break Ronaldo's record against Brazil makes it extra-special. Can't wait for Sunday we have to win this now

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
OMG! shocked this must be a dream. How can Germany be this wicked?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Germans shown us how good team spirit really is! cool

Goals were collectively scored... cheesy

Classic football... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Khedira deserves the MAN OF THE MATCH AWARD.................................... cool

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
pkasso: David Luiz has shamed all his critics at this WC.Anyone who still thinks Boateng is better needs to have their head checked.
Bwahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by landinfo: 12:30am On Jul 09, 2014
"@Taribo_West_:
You just know that there isn't a German alive who turns up for work even in a minute late
#efficiency"

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2014
Nairalandinfo: "@Taribo_West_:
You just know that there isn't a German alive who turns up for work even in a minute late
#efficiency"

Very right! cheesy

They are naturally workaholic... grin shocked grin

Work and Beer go in line with them... cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 12:35am On Jul 09, 2014
ITS OFFICIAL!

SCOLARI SAYS:- "TONIGHT IS THE WORST MOMENT OF HIS LIFE"... grin embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 12:39am On Jul 09, 2014
Matthaus: Guardiola has influenced Germany

The World Cup winner thinks the Bayern Munich coach has passed on his philosophy to his Germany internationals, and admits the side are playing more pragmatically now

Former Germany captain Lothar Matthaus believes that Pep Guardiola has influenced the national team because it consists of so many Bayern Munich players.

The former Barcelona coach has been in charge of Bayern since the summer of 2013, with the 43-year-old having led the side to a domestic double in his first season in charge.

Matthaus believes the Spaniard’s football philosophy has rubbed off on his players and subsequently worked its way into the national side via the Bayern contingent.

"It's true that Guardiola has a certain influence in our team. It includes a lot of Bayern players and they bring some of their own style,” he said.

“Guardiola won so many trophies at Barcelona that he had a huge impact. He took some of his Barcelona philosophy to Bayern and, as Germany have so many Bayern players, there is a touch of Guardiola in the team.”

Matthaus lifted the World Cup trophy as skipper of the national side in 1990 – a feat that no other German captain has achieved since – and still holds the record for most tournament appearances with 25.

Although Joachim Low’s Germany side are known to play attractive football, Matthaus admits the team have reverted to a more pragmatic style to guarantee results in what will be their fourth successive World Cup semi-final.

"Winning is the most important thing at a World Cup. We've spent the past eight years playing attractive, technical football, with a style that nobody knew in Germany, and it was well-received,” Matthaus said.

“Now, there have been changes that have removed some of the 'beauty' in our game, but we're more focused on winning.

"In South Africa, Germany surprised everybody with their good football. Here in Brazil they're playing more efficiently, going in search of the win.

“Now our defence is more solid, and in Germany we say that the attack wins games, but the defence wins titles.

“That is exactly what the Germany team are doing when compared with their last two World Cups.”

Low’s team will attempt to reach the World Cup final when they take on the host nation, Brazil, in Belo Horizonte on Tuesday.

Source: Goal.com

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.goal.com%2Fen%2Fnews%2F3790%2Fworld-cup-2014%2F2014%2F07%2F07%2F4941722%2Fmatthaus-guardiola-has-influenced-germany&ei=AHy8U7CYJcGSyAS78IGgBA&usg=AFQjCNGClR_grrZgj_-wUQAGn1w83t__EQ&sig2=jJHDVf9VaMq8ikOPD4uOBw

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 6:18am On Jul 09, 2014
See as men dey stroll... cheesy -------- Boy dey 4 ground... grin tongue grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 6:18am On Jul 09, 2014
ROUT OF THIS WORLD... grin grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2014
A40: Oga Toba accept my formal apology on Kroos! I take back every negative thing I have ever said about him *sike*

But really though super all-round game
I retract all the bad things I've said to you. Lets remain friends and move on. I just feel sad that Kroos is leaving Bayern Munich. He's just developing. He grew more in this competition, but he's still growing

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2014
coded01

Everybody in Germany agrees that there's a Guardiola influence on the team, but what loew did better on is defense. Hummels came and improved very well. I remeber before he got injured at BVB, he was not as good as this, but when he returned and played against Madrid in the 2 nil win, i began to respect him more. He started against Portugal, solid rock

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2014
toba: coded01

Everybody in Germany agrees that there's a Guardiola influence on the team, but what loew did better on is defense. Hummels came and improved very well. I remeber before he got injured at BVB, he was not as good as this, but when he returned and played against Madrid in the 2 nil win, i began to respect him more. He started against Portugal, solid rock

Agreed... cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2014
Ballack na bad guy... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 09, 2014
coded01: Ballack na bad guy... grin grin grin
sweet Revenge. I saw Ronaldo de lima in the commentary box and he was shocked to see Klose out score him

Thomas Muller will equal 16 goal and even go past it latest 2022 WC

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2014
toba: sweet Revenge. I saw Ronaldo de lima in the commentary box and he was shocked to see Klose out score him

Thomas Muller will equal 16 goal and even go past it latest 2022 WC

I agree with you... cool

As for Ronaldo de lima he would be more disappointed @ the scoreline than his broken record... grin embarassed grin

Obviously records are meant to be broken but as for that scoreline its a historical shame on Brazil as a footballing giant having won a record of 5 World Cups... tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2014
More details about Bayern

1) With Kroos & Mandzukic sales all but done, I recall Pep's 1st press conference at Bayern: "I need to adjust to the players, not the other way around" When Gotze and Muller complained of less playing time, he said the players must listen to him I heard Bayern told him they wanted to sell kroos and he agreed to it

Mandzukic to Atletico a done deal, Bayern to get €22m, info from Bild's @MuellerMatze Tweets. Mandzukic won't score as many goals as Costa but a good fit

According to TZ: Bayern withdrew offer to extend Kroos' contract. Kroos wanted wages on the order of those of Müller, Lahm (>€10m) after their extensions.

In January this year, Kroos wanted wages/political status near Lahm, Schweinsteiger (€10m) & Robben (€8m), not Ribery (€12m) who is the highest paid along side Gotze. If we are to be fair, Kroos’ €8-10m demand was/is reasonable because Bayern was willing to bend over backwards for newcomers Götze (€12m), Thiago (€8m) which they did pay.

Once Man UFC, Chelsea FC & Real M sensed opportunity with Bayern talks stalling, Kroos’ true value (>what TK demanded & FCB unwilling to pay) was known to these clubs. What happened thereafter? Bayern extended with Lahm & Müller, both of whom were already on the books for a couple more years, hence given up on Kroos.

To the Bayern Fans, Lahm & Müller not near end of contracts, no urgent need to renew. Bayern was willing to pay them (€10m+), much more than Kroos' initial demand.

We bought Ribery in 2007 and there came a time Madrid wanted to buy him and Zidane did all he could, Bayern fought for Ribery, offered him unprecedented wage. Same for Götze. So why not Kroos during his prime? It's as if they never wanted him. Im not saying he has arrived, but he's at his prime. Just played a full WC for the first time this year, playing 90mins in over 4 games.

clear Bayern wanted to offload Kroos, which i think its not fair.

Please before you criticize me, read up the submission again and see whether Bayern was fair. Ribery is almost done, yet earning 12 million
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by homesteady(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2014
toba: I retract all the bad things I've said to you. Lets remain friends and move on. I just feel sad that Kroos is leaving Bayern Munich. He's just developing. He grew more in this competition, but he's still growing

Praise the Lorddddd!!! hallelujahhhhhhh!
No more long boring arguments on this thread again!
I assure you both, hosts of angels are rejoicing over both of you decision to sheath your swords gringrin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
A40:
Bwahahahahaha
That statement was a bit ill-timed i must confess but pinning all of Brazil's defensive woes on David Luiz is just cheap forgetting that Dante was as equally culpable.I could as well point to the fact that Boateng nearly gave away a penalty and was too easily turned for Oscar's goal but it's not my style.A below average showing against Germany won't change the fact that Luiz has had a great tournament.
Anyways, what a game! I'd have never had thought we would annihilate Brazil but that devastating six-minute spell was just something else.I couldn't have asked for more from the boys.Combining aesthetic football with ruthless efficiency.Also Congratulations to the record-meister Miro Klose.Toni Kroos was fantastic but i'm still sticking to what i said earlier.For the first time in a long while, no Spain, no Italy standing in our path to victory, but it won't be easy knowing that a certain Dutchman is also gunning for redemption.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Double Post
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
A40 you got mail.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Guardiola has influenced kini? Lol grin cheesy

I dunno about Matthaus, but Pep doesn't know what effective footie is.

The current die maanschaft may have amongst 'em a good number of Bayern players but truth is, the efficacy in their game and the team spirit they bring to the pitch is no where near Pep's philosophy.

Pep is all about entertainment, the current die maanschaft is all about result.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
ElGuapo: A40 you got mail.
This NL mailing system dey work so? Ol boy wetin be the issue is it confidential?Lewandowski's unveiling

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
ElGuapo: Guardiola has influenced kini? Lol grin cheesy

I dunno about Matthaus, but Pep doesn't know what effective footie is.

The current die maanschaft may have amongst 'em a good number of Bayern players but truth is, the efficacy in their game and the team spirit they bring to the pitch is no where near Pep's philosophy.

Pep is all about entertainment, the current die maanschaft is all about result.
Pep just tried to get a little too cute! He actually started well but started to overdo and overcomplicate things all he had to do was make subtle changes to what Juup built but na overskill kill ninja

This World Cup shows Bayern is still among the elite or is the elite sef
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
A40: This NL mailing system dey work so? Ol boy wetin be the issue is it confidential?Lewandowski's unveiling

Yeah it works.

If the e-mail you signed up with is still active, you're sure to recieve mails from here and yep it's confidential.

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.