Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,800 members, 7,866,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092382 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pataki:

Laff go tear my pata tonight. cheesy

This is how to expose Dayo. We are here talking of a Bendtner who has just barely two goals in 18 appearances in that BurnThisLeagueDown sodomizing Alago and his useless defence. Abi no be the same Alago of World Cup again? Abi Terry win World Cup again? He is talking of Ayew. LOL! The same Bendtner that could not even get near the 18 yard box of Arsenal some days ago.

The last time bendtner struggled to impress was in 2005 when he was 1million times better than he is now. In fact after 2006 at a time he did nt play active club football for 4 solid years. We can understand if the likes of messi, Ronaldo, hazard scored against Bayern in the past but not a bendtner that only scored 9 goals in 9 years. Even his mates were shocked. For that disgrace, Bayern are supposed not to give the rest of this year's wages to the back 4 that featured that day, for allowing such ignominy to befall the german giants. It's an irredeemable occurence.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pataki:

As useless as Bendtner was in the Premier League, he was unstoppable by that useless team in Germany. Even their coach was looking like someone that 'igbe ngbon' (persin wey wan shiiit).

grin grin grin grin grin I just need a Ronaldo to kick his a.zz from behind like that. Morra fvcka grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

The last time bendtner struggled to impress was in 2005 when he was 1million times better than he is now. In fact after 2006 at a time he did nt play active club football for 4 solid years. We can understand if the likes of messi, Ronaldo, hazard scored against Bayern in the past but not a bendtner that only scored 9 goals in 9 years. Even his mates were shocked. For that disgrace, Bayern are supposed not to give the rest of this year's wages to the back 4 that featured that day, for allowing such ignominy to befall the german giants. It's an irredeemable occurence.

No be the same bendtner wey dey pull down him pata for World Cup? For even Bendtner to score against Bayelsa Mumuwinch, it shows how useless the team he was playing against was...

Bendtner does not even take himself serious again as a footballer. Yet this is the same Bendtner pisssing on the useless team Dayo supports. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2015
I like arsenal in the epl and I wanted them to win the league

But for an arsenal fan to call bayern a useless club is funny

Cos arsenal haven't won the ucl and am not sure they would in the next 5 years

Last time they won a league title guardiola retired

Came to barca as a coach won the league ucl and cup still went to bayer and won the league

I like arsenal but the club is a joke itself in the last 10 years

And no am not a bayern fan

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pataki:

No be the same bendtner wey dey pull down him pata for World Cup? For even Bendtner to score against Bayelsa Mumuwinch, it shows how useless the team he was playing against was...

Bendtner does not even take himself serious again as a footballer. Yet this is the same Bendtner pisssing on the useless team Dayo supports. grin

grin grin grin grin grin So bad, Bayern should better sign lord bendtner, because awon eleyi o le fun wara, sugbon won le da wara nu. grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
[img]http://mobile.twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/631763392592789504/photo/1[/img]

Look at this learner trying to embed a status' link as image URL. Otondo.

How much is the deal worth sef? €10M per year? grin cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:34am On Aug 14, 2015
nitlad:

Look at this learner trying to embed a status' link as image URL. Otondo.

How much is the deal worth sef? €10M per year? grin cheesy grin

It might interest you to know that Bayern earns more than double what the useless club you support earn from commercial revenue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Didn't Audi just extend as well? Who no like better thing?
This year we have
Gigaset Evergrande Spring
Joining the Bayern family
Last year it was Armani and Phillips
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Didn't Audi just extend as well? Who no like better thing?

This year we have

Gigaset
Evergrande Spring

Joining the Bayern family

Last year it was Armani and Phillips
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
It might interest you to know that Bayern earns more than double what the useless club you support earn from commercial revenue

Stop prevaricating oga. How much is the darn deal worth?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Goal line technology being introduced to the Bundesliga for the first time...
The 53rd season of the Bundesliga is on the way as Bayern takes on Hamburg at the Arena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Benatia stays onside to score the first goal of the Bundesliga through a set piece taken by Alonso.
1-0 Bayern
Hamburg came into the game hoping to get into the first half without conceding, they have managed to keep some possession but nothing serious, I expect this game to end 3,4-0 against Hamburg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Keky(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
I see the Bundesliga is already wrapped up.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Keky:

It should be a very easy season for Bayern in the Bundesliga, they have strengthened strategically with the acquisition of king Vidal and Douglas and also have some Bundesliga ready young guns to deepen their roaster other teams in the league are struggling to keep their stars or are losing them.
The competition for Bayern this season would be in Europe..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Wolfsburg hasnt lost anyone yet

The match is on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YfcVuLcDRU
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Keky:

Arsenal wrapped up 4th spot and CL 2nd round exit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
Wolfsburg hasnt lost anyone yet

The match is on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YfcVuLcDRU

Wolfsburg's situation remains tentative until the transfer market closes and they still have a committed KDB
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
Spahic is very lucky to remain on the pitch with such reckless tackle on Lewandowski but Lewandowski punishes Hamburg by scoring his first for the season and Bayerns second.
2-0 Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Muller makes it 3
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Make that 4

Hamburg are our customer

When they have Djourou in defence

Na like 9-2, 8-0 we dey always beat them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
Douglas Costaa.

5-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
i am convinced Hamburg would be relegated this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Roland17:
i am convinced Hamburg would be relegated this season
Forgerrit! Those dinosaurs will always find a way to escape.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
A40:

Forgerrit! Those dinosaurs will always find a way to escape.
Shebii!!! Last seasons great escape was unbelievable, but I think they are candidates for relegation though..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
We face Wolfsburg in the 2nd round of the DFB Pokal

Gladbach vs Schalke
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by homesteady(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Roland17:

Shebii!!! Last seasons great escape was unbelievable, but I think they are candidates for relegation though..

The useless Hamburg spoilt my bet like 2 times during that relegation battle period! gringrin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:16am On Aug 15, 2015
Wharra shame. Seems na only Wolfsburg get Bayelsa's "epon" this season from that useless league.

All hail Lord Bendtner.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 5:12am On Aug 15, 2015
Keky:
It is a very useless league, I tell ya. It is all about Bayansh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Gladbach totally got hammered by Dortmund. I gotta wonder if those guys can make any impact in the CL with an average Joe like Drmic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pazienza(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2015
raumdeuter:

Arsenal wrapped up 4th spot and CL 2nd round exit

As an Arsenal fan, this is painful to admit, but you are right.

At this rate, I will even be happy if Arsenal finishes top four, Liverpool and Man u our rivals for the top 4 strengthened significantly.

And worse, the Champions league format has been changed, Arsenal might be in the same group with the likes of Barca, Juve or Bayern. Second round of champions league is not even guaranteed this season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
Its been long guys .

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.