Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,780 members, 7,866,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092365 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 4:54am On Aug 17, 2015

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
coded01:
Guardiola: Only Lionel Messi Doesn't Have to Do What I Say... grin grin

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2547564-guardiola-only-lionel-messi-doesnt-have-to-do-what-i-say

Before nko? Everyone knows Messi is more intelligent than pep.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bigkesh, Pataki, nihilist, chelseafan1, coogar can you all help me locate boatank's name on this table of world XI that FIFA has listed since 2004 till date ? I am not good in locating names that starts with alphabet B, like Boateng and Busquets, the world best DM since era of Alan ball. grin grin grin

Raumdeuter saying boating is a better defender to Terry is another in the series of gibberish that he vomits. Dayo needs a rest.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
^^ He is answering you with what matters to him

World cup and CL winners medal key starter and performer in both finals. Can Terry show his own, The finals he won with him starting the final match

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Arbeloa is a better right full back than Dani alves. Based on your analogy. You are a dullard.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Keky(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Airmark don vex ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:58am On Aug 19, 2015
airmark:
Arbeloa is a better right full back than Dani alves. Based on your analogy. You are a dullard.

Stupidity flows in your vein. Was Arbeloa a key starter in the World cup final and CL final?

Boatank 90mins in CL final, 90mins in WOrld cup final. Key performances in both games

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:59am On Aug 19, 2015
New signings. Kimmich, Ulreich, Costa and Vidal

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
New signings. Kimmich, Ulreich, Costa and Vidal

Lol, Costa looks like a slave boy in that outfit.

Reminds me of young Marcel in The Originals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2015
Seriously hoping you guys don't sell Muller. lipsrsealed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Stupidity flows in your vein. Was Arbeloa a key starter in the World cup final and CL final?

Boatank 90mins in CL final, 90mins in WOrld cup final. Key performances in both games

You always keep shifting post when cornered but yet you are not so smart. Based on above statement we can say muller who played important roles and played 90 mins in CL final, 90 mins in world cup final, muller is better than ronaldo or neymar or messi. You are a simpleton grin grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
airmark:

You always keep shifting post when cornered but yet you are not so smart. Based on above statement we can say muller who played important roles and played 90 mins in CL final, 90 mins in world cup final, muller is better than ronaldo or neymar or messi. You are a simpleton grin grin grin

Messi Ronaldo and Neymar have had key performances in champions league finals. Can we say the same thing about John terry.

If he was German he won't even make the team he would probably be chilling on the bench with Mertersacker
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by JigsawKillah(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Page 316

And he's helping us to fill ours
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
bykebyke:
Seriously hoping you guys don't sell Muller. lipsrsealed
Even if Man U sell Old Trafford it would not be enough to buy Mueller. Not to worry he is not for sale
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2015
A40:

Even if Man U sell Old Trafford it would not be enough to buy Mueller. Not to worry he is not for sale

Isn't that a bit of an overstatement? Every player has a price and Man. United is one of the world's richest club

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
barackohandso:

Isn't that a bit of an overstatement? Every player has a price and Man. United is one of the world's richest club

Some players value are beyond money

How much would Milan have sold Maldini for? or Roma sell Totti, Or Barca sell Messi when all these were in top form

Muller grew up with us and is a local boy. I dont see us selling until he is old or oft injured like Schweini
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

Some players value are beyond money

How much would Milan have sold Maldini for? or Roma sell Totti, Or Barca sell Messi when all these were in top form

Muller grew up with us and is a local boy. I dont see us selling until he is old or oft injured like Schweini

I also don't see Muller leaving Bayern. He's one of those players who you mentioned but you know life is unpredictable. I never thought for once that, even when old, Schweini would dawn another club's jersey, or Xavi ever playing for another club
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
barackohandso:

I also don't see Muller leaving Bayern. He's one of those players who you mentioned but you know life is unpredictable. I never thought for once that, even when old, Schweini would dawn another club's jersey, or Xavi ever playing for another club

When old players can do anything

Xavi, Schweini wanted to continue playing but their previous clubs cant offer than play time because they are top clubs who demand results

They saw a maga club somewhere who can continue paying them good salary for their lower performances and they took it

When Muller is old he can go anywhere and earn his paycheck

Shebi Raul sef go Schalke and Middle east, Casillas go Porto. Totti can go somewhere to retire
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

When old players can do anything

Xavi, Schweini wanted to continue playing but their previous clubs cant offer than play time because they are top clubs who demand results

They saw a maga club somewhere who can continue paying them good salary for their lower performances and they took it

When Muller is old he can go anywhere and earn his paycheck

Shebi Raul sef go Schalke and Middle east, Casillas go Porto. Totti can go somewhere to retire

So you consider man. utd a maga club? grin
I understand the other clubs aren't elite and there's no pressure
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
barackohandso:

So you consider man. utd a maga club? grin
I understand the other clubs aren't elite and there's no pressure

Break EPL record for di maria a player Madrid wanted to sell

gave Falcao a fat deal

Schweini who has missed over 20 games in the past 2 seasons gave him a deal

I wont even talk about 30m for Luke Shaw
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pheww! Dortmund almost brought disgrace to the Bundesliga today

barackohandso:

If it were by riches alone you guys wouldn't have Messi, Iniesta and Madrid wouldn't have Ronaldo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
This thread should be dumped into the recycle bin. Nothing attractive in here just like bundesliga, when robben and ribery are injured. grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
airmark:
This thread should be dumped into the recycle bin. Nothing attractive in here just like bundesliga, when robben and ribery are injured. grin grin grin

What is attractive about the useless club you support. The class in Bayern doesnt allow for garrulous fans unlike Chelsea which is every tout and conductors favourite club
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FastShipping: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
"Bayern Munchen are Becoming too Spanish"

Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola has defended himself after comments by ex-manager Ottmar Hitzfeld that the German club are becoming too Spanish.

The Bayern squad has five native Spanish speakers in Xabi Alonso, Juan Bernat, Thiago, Javi Martinez and Arturo Vidal, as well as Guardiola.

In the build-up to their Bundesliga match against Hoffenheim, Hitzfeld claims some of the "German mentality has been lost" because of "too many" foreign players.

"I have no German mentality. I am Catalan," Guardiola said in response.

"Under Ottmar Hitzfeld there were only four German players in the Champions League final.

"I just do my best for the club to try to repeat the Treble we won under Jupp Heynckes."

Bayern Munich head to Hoffenheim on Saturday to face opponents they have never lost against in 14 meetings.

Guardiola, who saw his side begin the campaign with a 5-0 win over Hamburg, has a virtually fully fit squad.

"I have no problem with my players. The only problem is that they all want to play and sometimes I make a different decision," he added.

"The starting line-up is tricky, but picking it is my job."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34011850

Why all these from Hitzfiled? At a point in time, Hitzfield had Kuffor, Sergio, Elber, Cruz, Lizarazu in the side.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
If dem want make dem look Nigerian, all I want is success in Europe!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

What is attractive about the useless club you support. The class in Bayern doesnt allow for garrulous fans unlike Chelsea which is every tout and conductors favourite club

Your brain has been sodomised with dirts.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
FastShipping:
"Bayern Munchen are Becoming too Spanish"

Why all these from Hitzfiled? At a point in time, Hitzfield had Kuffor, Sergio, Elber, Cruz, Lizarazu in the side.

The Hitzfeld side that won the CL finals had Kahn, Effenberg, Scholl and Linke

The Juup side that won the CL had Neuer, Boateng, Lahm, Bastian and Muller

The current side has as starting players Lahm, Neuer, Boateng, Muller
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Starting XI

Neuer - Benatia, Robben, Costa, Alonso, Boateng, Götze, Lahm (c), Vidal, Müller, Alaba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Make I balance watch correct match jare. This man utd match too boring e fit give person Apollo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
A40:
Starting XI

Neuer - Benatia, Robben, Costa, Alonso, Boateng, Götze, Lahm (c), Vidal, Müller, Alaba
Lewandonski don injure ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Won ti sare rush wa sha! Haha e ma ba ticket mi je tori Olorun
SIRcumalot:
Lewandonski don injure ?
Birthday hangover

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Mourinholic(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
What kinda defence opens yansh after 8seconds..... Ur defence is easier to penetrate than a roadside prostitute

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.