Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1079671 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2011
BinghiNya:

@dayokanu,

How market dey go. Wetin we go dance today. Abeg play me til shiloh by buju banton.

How many losses manure don get in a row now?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2011
I think Schalke are the first BL team since '02, apart from Bayern to reach the CL last 8.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2011
German teams are useless
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2011
medjai:

I think Schalke are the first BL team since '02, apart from Bayern to reach the CL last 8.

You think wrong.

Schalke made the quarters in 2008, So think again
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2011
switch47:

German teams are useless

SHow us your clubs trophy. Something like the below

[img]http://www.forumishqiptar.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50487&stc=1&d=1105330756[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2011
@dayokanu
what exactly do you mean by "my club" ?? Hehehe your bayern mumunich coach is not leaving by summer but before then.why? A big disaster is about to befall mumunich the fainting club will soon "die finish" for the season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2011
Bayern vs Hamburg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2011
55 minute

Robben Hat trick
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2011
Toooorrrr

5-0 Muller
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2011
The Bundesliga relegation battle should be interesting with

Stutgart BL wiinner 2007
Bremen BL winner in 2004
Wolfsburg BL winner in 2009

Slugging it out

This is what we call a competition, This is what we call a league not where someone lords it every season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CrudeOil2(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2011
I really loved Robbens performance today, dude is a fantastic player.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2011
nter milan visiting lets seee how this will go. DOOM!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2011
Kraft
Lahm, van Buyten, Breno, Pranjic
Schweinsteiger, Gustavo
Robben, Müller, Ribery
Gomez

subs: Butt, Badstuber, Tymoshchuk, Ottl, Kroos, Altintop, Klose

Lets go boys.

Miasanmia
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
Aw did Bayern shell 17milla on this scrawny fella Luis Gustavo. Dude doesn't even close down opponents, he's slow, and offers no presence.

Not another 17milla wasted like Tymoschuk, I hope!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emperoh(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
Mmili a maa efi, n;anyaaaaaaa!!!

DK sorry!!

Where are them musicians!!!!
Consequences of sending Man U off last season!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eyoniggar(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
DK I am here with to support you in this time of agony. angry sad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin

2-1 up and you fuxxed it up. cheesy

Bayern are officially Inter's binshes. . . . .bend over and bring the lube. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chamotex(m): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
DK was here before the match
Now my question is "where is he after the match?"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^

He's drinking his sorrows away on good ol German lager. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Cougar2: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2011
chamotex:

DK was here before the match
Now my question is "where is he after the match?"

to be fair to bayern munich, they were very unlucky. they should have buried that match in the first half. all those chances were begging to be taken.
bayern were lucky last season when they got rafael sent off and had easy ride to the final. . . .i guess their luck ran out this season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2011
DJ Debosky on the turntables, tonight, giving y'all good tourney elimination tunez. grin

[flash=600,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfG7REZcD70?fs=1&hl=en_GB"[/flash]

Who's Inter's b!tch?  cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
eyoniggar:

DK I am here with to support you in this time of agony. angry sad
aww! Eyo, that's so touching

Hahahaha. . . Maga don pay! Another bash grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2011
Sad game.

No complaints about the ref.

When you dont take your chances like Bayern then you pay for it

The first half could have easily ended 5-1

Well Thank you Louis van Gaal. Now you can get the fork OUT
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
e ya sorry o DK!
Pls debosky play me Oleku by ice prince.dem choc boys r on point
bt rily,conceding THREE goals at home when u didnt even nid to go all out to attack for a win is shocking.dis bayern team is very flawed,d defence is laffable
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by MeGaStReEt: 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2011
Oga DK

sorry oo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2011
Ibime:

Aw did Bayern shell 17milla on this scrawny fella Luis Gustavo. Dude doesn't even close down opponents, he's slow, and offers no presence.

Not another 17milla wasted like Tymoschuk, I hope!
Not his fault. He was assigned a duty that could consume even the most experienced of midfielders not to talk of a newbie like himself, just his 2nd CL appearance - shackle Wesley Sneijder.
He did that job impressively in the first leg but this time, he met a vexing Wes. and well, the rest is history. I think Bayern lost this game tactically.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Cougar2: 12:14am On Mar 16, 2011
dayokanu:

Sad game.

No complaints about the ref.

When you dont take your chances like Bayern then you pay for it

The first half could have easily ended 5-1

Well Thank you Louis van Gaal. Now you can get the fork OUT

louis van gaal did not miss those chances in the first half. . . .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 12:38am On Mar 16, 2011
afrodoc:

e ya sorry o DK!
Pls debosky play me Oleku by ice prince.dem choc boys r on point
bt rily,conceding THREE goals at home when u didnt even nid to go all out to attack for a win is shocking.dis bayern team is very flawed,d defence is laffable

[flash=600,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A576XVrgD4?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Krayola(m): 12:58am On Mar 16, 2011
SO upon all this dayokanu's noise his team sef na empty barrel. mtchheeww!!!

Too many wasted chances, and one too many Samuel Eto'os on the pitch.

Now go join the gooners in that little corner over there and don't utter a word till next season. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:21am On Mar 16, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 1:49am On Mar 16, 2011
debosky u b correct guy! Dj jam jam aint got nottin on u.
Well dis should keep d loudest mouth on nairaland quiet for awhile.
Bayern for europa league nxt season! Miasanmia ko,Missanmiss ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), nihilistjnr, DeadPresidents, oliverano and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.