Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1079755 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 1:53am On Mar 16, 2011
Krayola:

Now go join the gooners in that little corner over there and don't utter a word till next season. grin

Stop that nonsense, we're still very much in contention for the PL, nothin for Mumunich this season. Let DK go on his walk of shame alone.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by v3: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2011
Bayern lost? shocked shocked
Lemme see you spew that trophyless crap again on the thread.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by slimshay(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2011
DK if anything, take consolation in the fact that people now even notice when Munshyte loses.

However, alaimore apa nie. Louis van Gaal the bestest coach in the worlding na hin you dey dismiss like this. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2011
Bayern mumunich has done it again. Like switch 47 PREDICTED  it was doom for the mumich team, dk said last 3 weeks dat revenge was better served in san siro cold. But now to his shame bayern mumunich was digraced at home yet again in front of home crowd-SHAME!! I said it. Bayern mumunich is a useless club ,and like i predicted your coach may be out before summer as planned.more disaster to come.hehehehehehehehe hahahahahahaha!

WHAT SWITCH47 SAID-----I QUOTE!! 
switch47:

nter milan visiting lets seee how this will go. DOOM!!
      grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin       Dayo kanu is now in the bush holding a ring a urttering " my precious" they let us down-----Gollum---Smeagol. MUMUNICH IS FINISHED, MUMUNICH IS A FAILURE!! what a pity!
switch47:

@dayokanu
what exactly do you mean by "my club" ?? Hehehe your bayern mumunich coach is not leaving by summer but before then.why? A big disaster is about to befall mumunich the fainting club will soon "die finish" for the season.
witch47 is through with you. "evil laugh" hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah=======ha!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
slimshay:

DK if anything, take consolation in the fact that people now even notice when Munshyte loses.

However, alaimore apa nie. Louis van Gaal the bestest coach in the worlding na hin you dey dismiss like this. cheesy

We wont blame the ref for our losses.

And at Bayern a coach that doesnt perform gets the boot and not a life contract
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eastbay1: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2011
@DK,
I think van Bommel's absence has something to do with Bayern's decline this season.My 2 cedis. . . .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2011
I also think so.

That is why Van Gaal has to get the boot. Van Bommel is an veteran and would have been decisive in games like yesterday.

It only shows that Youth dont win trophies
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eastbay1: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2011
As good as van Gaal might be,with his exceptional track record,he has always managed to ruffle feathers wherever he has coached.I remember him playing Rivaldo left in Barcelona.Effectively rendering perhaps the world's best striker at the time useless.
He needs to lear n to have people skills.
With van Bommel,Bayern were compact in the middle.It allowed Scheinsteiger freedom on the ball.MVB had this uncanny ability to keep fouling and not get caught.
I wonder why van Gaal decided to sideline him.
Question is,where does Bayern go in terms of LvG's replacement?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eastbay1: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2011
dayokanu:

It only shows that Youth dont win trophies
Ask Arsenal FC.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2011
Van gaal is an idealist

He believes all the clubs solution lies with the youth.

In the summer, he was offered Khedira and he retorted by saying he has Alaba who can play the same role (Now Alaba is in Hoffenheim on loan)

Ulli is in pole position to sign Manuel Neuer yet Van Gaal says he prefers to use Thomas Kraft (Another youth team product)

After the world cup we went overdrive trying to shell out 25m for Fabio Coentrao but Van Gaal says it would impede the development of Diego Contento (Contento has now been injured for a long time)

He needs to know bayern is a club that demands trophies and not a Nursery.

Ulli, Rummenigge and beckenbauer would not watch as our favourite club go to ruins.

LvG is a good coach but he demands absolute control and you wont get this at any big club.

There is a reason why a coach of his pedigree was at AZ Alkmaar before Bayern came calling

Hopefully Juup Heyckenes would come in the summer and steady the boat.

With the CL final in Munich next year it would be disastrous for us to miss CL football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2011
While I am not a fan of Inter(absolutely detest them), I am really glad they qualified for the quarterfinals for the sake of italian football. It would have been an absolute disaster had no Serie a team made it past the Last 16 stage.

I'll put a wager on them reaching yet another Final cuz bar Barcelona I think every other team left in the competition are pratically on the same level.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2011
Bayern mumunich has done it again. Like switch 47 PREDICTED it was doom for the mumich team, dk said last 3 weeks dat revenge was better served in san siro cold. But now to his shame bayern mumunich was digraced at home yet again in front of home crowd-SHAME!! I said it. Bayern mumunich is a useless club ,and like i predicted your coach may be out before summer as planned.more disaster to come.hehehehehehehehe hahahahahahaha!

WHAT SWITCH47 SAID-----I QUOTE!!
switch47:

nter milan visiting lets seee how this will go. DOOM!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dayo kanu is now in the bush holding a ring a urttering " my precious" they let us down-----Gollum---Smeagol. MUMUNICH IS FINISHED, MUMUNICH IS A FAILURE!! what a pity!
switch47:

@dayokanu
what exactly do you mean by "my club" ?? Hehehe your bayern mumunich coach is not leaving by summer but before then.why? A big disaster is about to befall mumunich the fainting club will soon "die finish" for the season.
witch47 is through with you. "evil laugh" hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah=======ha!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eyoniggar(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
Ohboy see Rushing_bashing!! tongue One man squad sweet but its deadly. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
Dem no plenty reachh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Dem no plenty reachh
You are right. But the goals against Bayern Mumunich plenty reach abi? grin grin grin grin no worry more to come by weekend, plust the fact that champions league is not sure for next season. kai. disaster !! how are the Mighty tiny becoming more microscopic?? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eastbay1: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2011
@DK,
Juup Heynckes has some kind of track record,but he is an establishment guy.I'm sorry to say this but aside from winning the CL with Madrid in 98,I'm not so sure he has done anything reasonable.Correct me if I'm wrong.You'll just be hiring another muppet in that guy,really.
From your analyses,it would seem like the root cause is the Bayern management.I think I might buy that idea because firing Hitzfeld wasn't a smart idea,and it tallies with the list of "blunders" made by them this season.
Again my two cents
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2011
Maybe firing Hitzfeld was wrong because they wanted to get a so-called modern coach in Klinsmann and given what Klinsmann did in the NT.

But they never bargained for LvG to be a stubborn prick he was. They thought he would have learnt from his misadventure in Barcelona but they were wrong
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hustler(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2011
What about the possibility of Felix Magath returning to Bayern @ Dayokanu??

And do u really think Coentrao arriving would have improved ur defence. Your problem is in the centre of defence. Holger Badstuber has been surprisingly shitty this season. I thot he was promising judging by his exploits last year. But this is a common problem with young defenders (See Davide Santon) Breno, Van Buyten, words cannot describe how useless they are sometimes.

Your Central Defence needs an overhaul and fast. Neuer Would do at the back too and if u have free money to spend , go splash it on Coentrao but i feel u have options there in Pranjic and Gustavo if you are not "content" with Contento.

@Chic2Pimp same here, I hate Inter in Serie A but they did Italy proud in the UCL and that's what its all about. We need to get the coefficients back from the Germans and improve in the Europa too.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2011
@Hustler,

Magath and bayern management are not in good terms based on the way he left. I felt Bayern management were not fair to Magath.

Given the resources he had to work with and he was able to win back to back doubles.

In the 2005 CL He molested WenGAY and his invincibles before losing to Mourinhos Chelsea in an epic encounter.

In 2006 he lost to Milan.

Magath is rumoured to be wanted by Red Bull Salzburg for an Annual fee in the region of 8million.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hustler(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2011
LVG good coach but just too stubborn and doesnt listen. If i were Uli and KHR, i would have fired him too regardless of him being 90 mins away from a treble last year.

Some of his decisions are shocking at times. Kraft over Neuer Alaba over Khedira?? Come on. This is not Ajax naaaa of the Nineties.\
Anyways i have benefited from one of his shocking decisions so far. MVB has been solid for Milan so far; bar his red card against Catania and his shocking marking on the freekick on Sunday against Bari.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
LvG is too idealistic in his approach. That was the same thing that happened in Barcelona he claimed he would win the CL with 11 youth team players. When their management couldnt take it any more they fired him.

He has the reputation and pedigree but I dont think he can work in a Big club like Bayern that demands instant result.

There was a reason he was at AZ Alkmaar.

When he was almost winning the treble last yr the management gave him the benefit of doubt that he probably knew what he was doing.

Several times he had been on a collision course with Ulli Hoeness. At Bayern, Our Management comes first
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2011
hustler:

Anyways i have benefited from one of his shocking decisions so far. MVB has been solid for Milan so far; bar his red card against Catania and his shocking marking on the freekick on Sunday against Bari.
You can say that again grin grin grin

hustler:

Some of his decisions are shocking at times. Kraft over Neuer Alaba over Khedira?? Come on. This is not Ajax naaaa of the
Of all the decisions taken the manager/board, the decision to let Hummels leave is definitely the worst. He would have easily sorted out that problem position of theirs.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
Selling Hummels is definitely a bad decision, No two ways about it.

Moreover he just extended his contract with Dortmund this week
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hustler(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
He would do well coaching the Gayners. They would keep him for 20 years without a trophy too. Club without Ambition
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2011
Yes I agree. bayern cant stand that kind of BS. Thats why he was sacked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2011
Really sucks watching the CL draws and not in it.

Chelsea vs Man Utd = Chelsea

Inter vs Schalke = Schalke

Barca vs Shaktar = Barca

Real vs Spurs = Real

[size=18pt]Semis[/size]

Chelsea vs Schalke = Schalke

Barca vs Real =

[size=18pt]Finals[/size]

Schalke vs

The oracle has spoken
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2011
dayokanu:

we agree on this sad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Chelsea vs Man Utd = Chelsea

Inter vs Schalke = Schalke

Barca vs Shaktar = Barca

Real vs Spurs = Real

[size=18pt]Semis[/size]

Chelsea vs Schalke = Schalke

Barca vs Real =

[size=18pt]Finals[/size]

Schalke vs

The oracle has spoken

Chelsea vs Man Utd = man Utd

Inter vs Schalke = Inter

Barca vs Shaktar = Barca

Real vs Spurs = Real

[size=18pt]Semis[/size]

Man utd vs Inter = Inter

Barca vs Real = Barca

[size=18pt]Finals[/size]

Inter vs Barca =

The true oracle has spoken cool cool SSSSSSSWWWWWWWIIIIIICCCCHHH--------47!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2011
Inter Milan must be smiling all the way to the bank. IMO, the got the weakest of the 8 teams left in the competition. Samuel Eto'o and co would have a field day against that Backline.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2011
Schalkes defence is way better than Bayern

Neuer, Metzelder and Howedes are way better than what we have in that position.

Also I doubt if Raul and Huntelaar would miss chances like Gomez and Muller

Schalkes problem is in the midfield with Jurado, Joel matip, Farfan etc not solid enough for the long haul

This was the same Inter that was randomly molested by Tottenham.

Inter is not special, Bayern just messed up big time. In the Tuesday game anyone that watched it would know Bayern could have easily gone 5-1 up in the first half alone
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2011
abeg who bayern munschit dey play for CL quarter finals?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2011
switch u r a correct oracle jo,at least urs make sense.DK's oracle cannot even predict d past!
Wt is in schalke's past or present to make any1 believe dey would beat inter n then chelsea?
I guess DK is sufferin d effects of d punchdrunk syndrome inflicted by inter.
Haba how can u b so pro-german to d detriment of logic n reasonin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.