Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1079457 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BinghiNya(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2011
Dayokanu,

How market. Hope you are preparing for life in the europa cup.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2011
Wackiest team in 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
A section of Bayern fans called the Schickeria that sits in the Sudkurve has been vocal in their opposition of Bayerns pursuit of Manuel Neuer because Neuer is a member of the Gelsenkirchen ULTRA group which is a rival of the Munich Ultra

Neuer has come out to say he is no longer a part of the Gelsenkirchen Ultra.

The full article is in german, I could have posted it but the spambot already banned me twice
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2011
Is there any doubt that manuel Neuer is the best Keeper in the whole of Europe at the moment?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2011
Who cares his team schackle is getting owned right there in Germany!! Your best goal keeper cant save the day Epl owns bundesliga tonight!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
@dayokanu
i admire what u're doing. Promoting the most entertaining/exciting league in europe/world. I am a man united fan, but i love d bundesliga. Hardly any week goes by u dont see a big match. Every week u hav minimum one very big match. Bayern,Dortmund,Bayer lev., Schalke,Wolfsburg,Werder Bremen,Stuttgart,Hamburg.etc. Haba 8 top flight teams.
And YES, MANUEL NEUER is UNARGUABLY the BEST GK in d world. Talk about consistency.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2011
Darthmaul:

@dayokanu
i admire what u're doing. Promoting the most entertaining/exciting league in europe/world. I am a man united fan, but i love d bundesliga. Hardly any week goes by u dont see a big match. Every week u hav minimum one very big match. Bayern,Dortmund,Bayer lev., Schalke,Wolfsburg,Werder Bremen,Stuttgart,Hamburg.etc. Haba 8 top flight teams.
And YES, MANUEL NEUER is UNARGUABLY the BEST GK in d world. Talk about consistency.

Correct boy. You can appreciate good things when you see one. let all those EPL fire on the mountain football fans keep shouting

Why is it that EPL players are useless in major tournaments?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2011
@DK
how many ids do you have?? Hehehehe and why is this thread so bare and lonely & everybody seem more interested in the fire on the mountain football while you are using different ids to post on your dry german thread and still the thread is still a ghost town devoid of swagger and activities. Ha! Dayokanu, oti lana! You are finished! And to add insult to the injury your mumunich may not even qualify 4 europa league next season. ha!! Ti e ti ba e!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2011
Darthmaul:

@dayokanu
Dayo how markate ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by aieromon(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2011
Arjen Robben believes Bayern Munich need to bring in up to three new first-team players if they are to succeed next season.

Robben, 27, has already said he intends to remain at Bayern regardless of whether they qualify for the Champions League, but he has stressed that he wants to see real investment in the team over the summer.

"We have seen this season that we could do with two or three new players," he told Sport Bild. "I'm not talking about players to improve the squad but players for the first team.

"Bayern are a top club and we need top players. Reinforcements are always important at a club like this. If we can get top players to help us, I think that's always going to be a good thing."

Robben believes the departure of compatriot Mark van Bommel, 34, to AC Milan in January was a mistake as he feels that, despite the presence of captain Philipp Lahm and vice-captain Bastian Schweinsteiger, Bayern lack authority on the field.

"We have our captains, but Mark was a true leader," he said. "We are missing him now."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/912759/arjen-robben-calls-on-bayern-munich-to-make-top-class-signings?cc=3888
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by aieromon(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2011
Bayern Munich vice-captain Bastian Schweinsteiger has hit out at the press and defended his leadership skills in the wake of comments from team-mate Arjen Robben.

Schweinsteiger, 26, has been the subject of criticism in the newspapers as Bayern, currently fourth in the Bundesliga, are in danger of missing out on Champions League qualification.

At a press conference ahead of this weekend's clash with Schalke, Schweinsteiger launched into an angry tirade at Sport Bild's chief reporter, Christian Falk.

"It's a joke what you write," he said. "You don't understand anything. You should treat me with more respect.

"I don't want to go on. I won't have a slowpoke talk rubbish to me like this. Oh, arse."

He added: "Normally, if all those people weren't here, if it was just us two, I wouldn't even listen to you. It would be very different, I swear."

Schweinsteiger also responded to Robben's suggestion that Bayern lack leadership following the departure of Mark van Bommel in January.

"I'm not a small captain," Schweinsteiger said. "When I say something, everyone in the changing room listens to me. You can ask any of them. I do everything for this club. I play through pain."

Bayern captain Philipp Lahm said he felt Robben's remarks had been misunderstood but was nonetheless unhappy with what was said.

"Of course, this goes against myself," Lahm said. "I don't think it was Arjen's motivation, but I will talk to him about this."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/913087/bayern-munich%27s-bastian-schweinsteiger-hits-out-at-press?cc=3888
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hustler(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2011
The Manchester United Game aside sef Neuer Has been the best goal keeper in Europe this season. The world cup experience gave him super confidence IMO. Only the Blind and EPL myopic wouldnt know this as their first encounter with him was in the Manchester United Game.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 12:38am On Apr 30, 2011
It's good to see stability returning to Bayern with the captain's public display . grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 3:08am On Apr 30, 2011
Bayern Mumunich sucks. they are sinking!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2011
Congrats Dortmund for winning the League.

[img]http://www.bundesliga.de/media/images/06_misc/74204344_c.jpg[/img]

Hoping Bayern can nick 3rd spot
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2011
Bayern mumunic is fighting for 4th place. Shame!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2011
What position is Assanal fighting for?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2011
Congrats Dortmund. . . Champions of Germany
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2011
CONGRATS DORTMUND now MILAN iT's your turn to follow suit.

My Player Of The Bundesliga Season is no other than the Irreplacable MATS HUMMELS
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jesus3: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2011
Bayern champions league here u come

Arjen Robben sucks should have allowed Klose score
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:58pm On May 03, 2011
Jörg Butt has agreed to extend his stay at Bayern, but second-choice goalkeeper Thomas Kraft is to leave at the end of the season, the Munich club announced on Tuesday.

Following face-to-face talks between the 36-year-old Butt and the FC Bayern board, the former Germany international shot-stopper has agreed the terms of a one-year contract extension, keeping him in Munich until 30 June 2012.

“Jörg Butt is a first-class goalkeeper. I’m extremely happy he’s chosen to stay another year with Bayern,” commented chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. “This incidentally also fulfils a wish expressed by our new head coach Jupp Heynckes.”

Kraft to leave FCB

Number two goalkeeper Kraft (22), whose contract expires at the end of this season, has handed in his notice on the due date, and has informed the board that he wishes to leave the club.

“Thomas Kraft’s understandable goal is to be a first-choice goalkeeper, but we cannot guarantee him that,” commented Bayern director of sport Christian Nerlinger. “We wish Thomas all the very best and much success in the future, both professionally and in his private life

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2011/29324.php
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2011
[img]http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/media/images/sonstiges_10_11/270/audicup_270.jpg[/img]

Bayern, Barcelona, AC Milan and SC Internacional Porto Alegre form the sparkling line-up of leading international clubs for the Audi Cup 2011, to be played on 26 and 27 July at the Allianz Arena. “In terms of the teams involved, this tournament is world class,” a delighted Karl-Heinz Rummenigge declared, looking forward to a stunning dress rehearsal ahead of Munich’s first competitive match of the new season in the DFB Cup a few days later.

Bayern won the inaugural Audi Cup two years ago, and will be keen to defend the prestigious trophy this summer. However, the competition could hardly be more daunting. Barcelona could well arrive in Munich as Champions League winners and Spanish champions; AC Milan are poised to claim the Serie A title; and leading Brazilian side Internacional Porto Alegre won the Copa Libertadores last term. “For reasons of prestige alone, all four clubs will be determined to win the cup,” commented Rummenigge.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by aieromon(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2011
**Yawns
You guys have started preparing your Champions League games for next season!!!
Kai,If no be UCL e no fit be like UCL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On May 03, 2011
Excerpts from Interview with raul and Robben

What’s the main difference between La Liga and the Bundesliga?

Raul: “[size=13pt]The huge size of the crowds is new to me. Spain isn’t anything like it. And the Bundesliga is so evenly-matched: Every team is capable of beating every other, you see it every weekend. Spain is a bit different. It’s generally between Real Madrid and Barcelona for the title[/size].“

Robben: “The football in Spain is more about skill and technique. Every team tries to play good football. The physical side, with plenty of running and hard tackling, plays more of a role in the Bundesliga.“

Raul, following Schalke’s momentous triumph against Inter in the Champions League quarter-finals, you celebrated with the fans up on the retaining fence. How did you like it up there, and did you know what you’re supposed to do?

Raul: “It was completely new territory for me. I enjoyed the moment, although I basically didn’t know what I was supposed to shout into the megaphone. But celebrating this amazing success with the fans was a fantastic feeling. With all the ecstatic fans around me, I felt like a kid again.“

Did either of you experience anything like it in Spain?

Raul: “No, I never did anything like that in Madrid, because it’s not normal in Spain. I was totally unaccustomed to the situation. The fans here really express their passion and emotion, it was an amazing experinece.

Robben: “I’ve unfortunately not seen what happened, but I can imagine everyone involved really enjoyed it. The players do celebrate with the crowd in Spain, but not so intensively or up on the fence.“

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2011/29267.php?fcb_sid=91b3531fd9afcb6bc0ee14c989d560ea
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 10:59pm On May 03, 2011
chic2pimp:

CONGRATS DORTMUND now MILAN iT's your turn to follow suit.

My Player Of The Bundesliga Season is no other than the Irreplacable MATS HUMMELS

Barcelona has also started tracking Mats Hummels.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:02pm On May 03, 2011
^^ Una don miss road

Shey una wan destroy Dortmund ni?

Their Captain Nuri Sahin is on his way to Madrid tand they are probably going to replace him with Gundogan

Now Hummels again?

Anyway FYI, Hummels is a bayern youth and would be back in bayern by 2014

Our back like would look

Neuer, Lahm, Hummels, Howedes/Badstuber, Coentrao
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:58pm On May 03, 2011
If Y'all(Barca) get Hummels, then the sky is the limit.  I really rate this dude highly and at 22 is IMO in the top 3 if not 2 centerbacks in the world(Put him on a Better team and he effortlessly stakes claim at the Numero Uno spot).

Defenders don't generally peak till their very late 20's to early 30's so it's scary to think about what he could achieve if he stays injury free. He has got it all(literally speaking). One of his more astounding attribute is his ability to stay focused and concentrate for the entire duartion of a match(highly impressive for someone so young)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 11:55am On May 04, 2011
chic2pimp:

If Y'all(Barca) get Hummels, then the sky is the limit.  I really rate this dude highly and at 22 is IMO in the top 3 if not 2 centerbacks in the world(Put him on a Better team and he effortlessly stakes claim at the Numero Uno spot).

Defenders don't generally peak till their very late 20's to early 30's so it's scary to think about what he could achieve if he stays injury free. He has got it all(literally speaking). One of his more astounding attribute is his ability to stay focused and concentrate for the entire duartion of a match(highly impressive for someone so young)

Bright young prospect that understands physicality and pace. Though I strongly suspect he won't leave Germany for now.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2011
The difference btw german and spain is that Barcelona can beat all bundesliga teams home & away.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2011
FT Manchester U. 4 - 1 Schalke

English premiership team 4 German Team 1 ( 6- 1 on aggregate)

hahahahahahahahahah yebariba!! samboribobo German league sucks!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 9:53pm On May 04, 2011
So . . . how does this work now? Is Neuer now crap? Germany's Primus giving the boyz a howler like that embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.