Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1079713 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2011
Ibime your head dey there.

Thats what I keep telling ppl on this forum.

If you see the talents in German football alone? You go weak. See Ozil tearing it up in Bernabeu in his first season that some have prematurely started comparing him to Zidane.

The average age of Dortmund side is like 22.5

At this point Marin can barely make the second team again

This season i would think Hummels, Sahin, are more important than Goetze also in Dortmund Grosskreutz and Lars bender

In Mainz Lewis Holtby and Andreas Schurrle, Sidney Sam, Lassoga, Marko Reus, Howedes,  17yr old Julian Draxler

The problem with German NT is the coach. He is too conservative, He sticks to his old guards. Mertersacker has no business playing for Germany again also Podolski,  He needs to act fast so we can overtake Spain as the best European team next yr

[size=18pt]The truth is Wilshere cant make Germany U21 team[/size]

Imagine Germany lining up

----------Neuer(Best keeper in Europe)

----Lahm ---Hummels-----Howedes------Schmelzer/Boateng

------------Schweinsteiger------Khedira

---Muller-------Ozil--------Goetze

-----------------Klose

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------Adler

---Beck-----Badstuber-----Boateng----Aogo

-------------Bender-------Kroos

-----Reus------Holtby------Sidney Sam

------------------Schurlle

Bench roles: Wiese, Grosskreutz, Lassoga, Gomez, Podolski, Marin, Mlapa,

Marin should have chosen Serbia, A lot of those youngsters with dual nationalities are choosing the other country now since it seem like they cant get play in Germany's glut of talents

Holtby was considering England, Aaron Hunt-England, Sidney Sam-Nigeria, Mehmet Ekici- Turkey, Contento - Italy, Peniel Mlapa-Togo, Boris Vukcevic- Croatia, Joel Matip and Marvin matip- Cameroun, Jermaine Jones- USA
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2011
Happy birthday Franck

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2011
Bayern vs Nurnberg

Its the Bavarian derby baby.

Lets go there

Toorr Muller
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2011
Louis van Gaal has been sacked with immediate effect

Louis van Gaal (59) since late Saturday night is no longer the coach of FC Bayern. This club leadership reacted to the 1-1 draw in Nuremberg and the re-slipping to fourth place.

No longer in office: Louis van Gaal.
© Getty Images
The directors Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Karl Hopfner, President Hoeness and sporting director Christian Nerlinger informed the Dutch, the 1 July 2009 had become the head coach's most successful, with the immediate leave of absence.

Van Gaal's successor previous first assistant Andries Jonker (48). He is Hermann Gerland (56) to the side stand.

The goalkeeper training will take over Walter Junghans, for there were also exempted the previous goalkeeping coach Frans Hoek and van Gaal's video analyst Max Reekers and exercise physiologist Jos

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/550994/artikel_die-bayern-entlassen-louis-van-gaal.html
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by aieromon(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2011
Why am I not surprised?
Keep on dreaming about playing in next season's UCL final when you're battling low teams for an Europa slot!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2011
There are a million wonder-kids in Europe with mad skillz. . . What separates Jack from the crowd is his mentality/commitment/[insert more adjectives here].

Though i must confess, that Goetze boy is a gem!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2011
Whats the meaning of what you posted?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2011
'I' Switch47 predicted that Van Gall will be sacked before summer (the oracle has been proved right once again)!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2011
Yes you did, it was always clear what the future of that club was going to be like.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2011
Yeah bro. Bayern mumunich is finished!! LOL. Hopeless for next season fighting to qualify for europa league. The club is pathetic!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
Serious guys,
Apart from dayokanu, is there really any other fan of Bayern on this forum?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
Toba and BWK are Bayern fans but dont post much.

BTW I am used to it while in school (Ife) I was the only bayern fan for most of the time. The other Bayern fan was a converted friend
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
Pathetic !! Nobody likes bayern mumunich on nairaland when they were wining in their inferior German league, now that they are strugling to qualify for europa cup only a lunatic follow them(crase man from Awo hall for ife) Dk piss for ground sleep ontop dey call am water bed. We need to delete this yeye thread.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 2:06am On Apr 14, 2011
^^What do you expect from livestock ? He can't change his nature.

dayokanu:

BTW I am used to it while in school (Ife) I was the only bayern fan for most of the time. The other Bayern fan was a converted friend

So what should we do, cry or donate alms to save Bayern fund ? I'm sure you can see startling similarities in yours and becomrich's behavioural patterns ? Acting alone, bordering on insanity etc ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
Gomez tooorrr

Bayern 2 leverkusen 0 after 30mins
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
Gomez hat trick

Thats whats up.

Bayern 4 Leverkusen 0 Half time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by aieromon(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2011
What's there to celebrate,homie?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chuckdee4(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2011
dayokanu:

That line says it all grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2011
Mehn, Mario Goetze is the truth!!!

And I love that boy Muller the same way I love Ashley Young and Frank Lamps. . .they get straight to the point! I would love a direct player like Muller at Chelsea. Those are the kinda players that achieve results.

And BTW, I will never disrespect Raul again!

I wonder why Chelsea can't look to the future with young players who are producing like Goetze, instead of always looking to the past and niggas like Torres and Kaka. Methinks Roman is on a two-year time lag.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
Thomas Muller has an incredible stats for someone who got first team shirt 2 seasons ago.

I wish Dortmund can keep most of their players, I dont want them to have any excuse of under-performance next season. With news of Sahin going to Madrid

Goetzinho is the real deal, I hope he keeps it together and not be like the Dortmund prodigy of 15yrs ago- Lars Ricken
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2011
If Mesut Ozil refuses to work on his poor fitness, I can see Mario Goetze supplanting him in Der Manschaaaft.

If I was a manager and asked to pick between the two, I'd go for Goetze. Simple reason is that Goetze offers something when the going is tough whilst Mesut becomes a passenger, like against Spain, Barcelona etc.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:37am On Apr 20, 2011
Actually some are clamouring for the NT to drop Podolski and Goetze takes his place

Muller -- Ozil-- Goetze
-------Klose/Gomez

The only problem I foresee is that we need the 2 wide men to be huge goal threats

I thought Mourinho was huge on fitness and work rate, If Jose cant help Mesut with his workrate and fitness then maybe no one can

Join the Mario Goetze wankfest going on here, Dortmund fans are already going berserk over Goetze

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1578276
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2011
With a 50-year association already under their belts, Bayern and adidas have opened a new chapter in their long-term partnership. On Tuesday, Germany’s most successful club and the world-leading sports equipment manufacturer announced an extension of their partnership through to 2020. “We’re delighted that the decades-long partnership between FC Bayern and adidas, which has always been characterised by mutual trust and respect, will continue for a further period of at least eight years,” commented Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, “there is no better partner than adidas.”

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2011/29144.php
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2011
Hummels IS a sure bet to win the Bundesliga Player Of The Year. . . . .It would be a crime if he fails to win it.

Simply the Most talented young defender I have seen since a certain Sandro Nesta.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2011
Hummels IS a sure bet to win the Bundesliga Player Of The Year. . . . .It would be a crime if he fails to win it.

Simply the Most talented young defender I have seen since a certain Sandro Nesta.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jesus3: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2011
but we have a very conservative coach in Joachim loew. Hummel shoulg get the role of one CB position whilst schuller should take over from Poldoski. Goetze as a second half sub for weak ozil
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2011
I agree with you but Loew doesnt take risks. Most of the changes you saw at the World cup were forced due to injuries
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2011
Europa League
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by aieromon(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
Do you guys wanna finish third or fourth?Do make up your mind.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2011
3 1/2

3 and half

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.