Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,715 members, 7,862,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090651 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2011
Men,

The match between us and Leverkussen , men, i suspect we can maintain the unconceeding streak the 9th time and
win Leverkussen.
It will be tough, but we will Win.

Edoyad, support us at Bayern, i swear to you, you cannot be dissapointed.
Most of these other clubs keep dissapointing their Fans.
Imajine Edoyad, when will a Chelsea Fan, or Liverpool fan or Arsenal or Tottenham Hotspur fan, ever stay, to see his Club lift for him, the Mother trhophy of all thophies, " The UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CUP"

When will it be, /

But with Bayern, there is the Possibility.

I have been rewarded with the Cup before mine eyes, and have played finals again jut last 2 seasons,

The match to look out for is us vs Man City, we will win in Jesus name
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2011
BayernObi:

Edoyad, support us at Bayern, i swear to you, you cannot be dissapointed.
Most of these other clubs keep dissapointing their Fans.
Imajine Edoyad, when will a Chelsea Fan, or Liverpool fan or Arsenal or Tottenham Hotspur fan, ever stay, to see his Club lift for him, the Mother trhophy of all thophies, " The UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CUP"

When will it be, /

But with Bayern, there is the Possibility.

I have been rewarded with the Cup before mine eyes, and have played finals again jut last 2 seasons,

The match to look out for is us vs Man City, we will win in Jesus name

obi, if winning the UCL is your standard, you honestly expect a Liverpool fan with more UCL trophies than you, last one won just 6 years ago, to come on over ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2011
Oh My Dear,
Why did you not *F**ng** tell me,
Please You have my respect, i didnt know you are Liver pool,
a fellow wearer of the RED jersey.

EDOYAD,,YOU HAVE BEEN ON OUR bLOGG ALMOST everyday now since i came in here,
Surely YOu must have some sort of intrest in Bayern by now, as a regular blogger on our site
i didnt ask you to abandon Liverpool, you can suport us too.

now because of you, i can have a soft spot for Liverpool in the spirit of comradeship.

You are in the hall of true Champions,
Arsenal and Chelsea, unfortunately cannot say so.

What do you say, are you our supporter in truth or NOT !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2011
Your chief priest is always on our thread, does that make him a gooner too ?
I'm no liverpool fan either
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2011
Smdh at kids taking beer.

What are dey trying to portray on this thread? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2011
toba:

Smdh at kids taking beer.

What are dey trying to portray on this thread? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

None of those "kids" is under 18 years of age, and in Germany you can drink beer from 16 if i'm not mistaken. Besides, would you rather they be sniffing cocaine with their millions ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2011
Usami isnt holding a cup, Dont Japanese drink Beer?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2011
i'm trying to watch stuttgart vs hamburger, but who am i kidding ? This is crap maen ! tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^ For someone who thinks the crap at Assanal is quality/

I can only assume your brain processes info iun reverse
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chelseabmw(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-767288.0.html#msg9209416

I opened a match thread for u guys

Can someone pls say a simple thank u grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2011
Are you prepared for Neuer's annihilation by Aguero?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2011
Hmn,
The same aguero that could do nothing when his side could only puff and pant to
equalise NAPOLI,
Ha Ha ha, see my friend, that match with Napoli, and ours with VILLAREAL
just went to show the world, the true state of that group !
There is problem!!!!
MAN CITY had better watch their back , Villareal is wounded.

And you said basket against NUER,
Do you know Bayern has played the 9th straight game, undeafeated, ( Hell ) not just undefeated
but UNCONCEEDING, the backline is something else,

Are you saying MANCITY are not having a LUMP in their throat now, as we speak,
as they prepare to face us tomorrow, BAYERN is fired up, Tomorro is a " DO or DIE affair "
We Must WIN,

Dayo, iam so proud ofour Beloved TEA|M, oh, i feel like kissing them all, This is wonderful
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2011
BayernObi:

Dayo, iam so proud ofour Beloved TEA|M, oh, i feel like kissing them all, This is wonderful

What else do you expect from a team of batty boys and man lovers like Gomez and DK? cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin
debo nor kill me oh its too early grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2011
Bleep you DEbosky angry

as in Bleep you real good !

Illicit" Dum Sie", nitch dum !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2011
BayernObi:

bleep you DEbosky angry

as in bleep you real good !

Illicit" Dum Sie", nitch dum !

shocked shocked shocked

Confirmation of what I said earlier - batty boys all the way.

Sorry to disappoint you. . . .I don't bleep men - that is what you butt munchers do. Ask DK or Gomes instead, they may be interested. grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2011
where is edoyad? grin

@bayernobi
this is the sports section, certain comments like the one you made earlier
BayernObi:

and your second response to Debo grin
BayernObi:

bleep you DEbosky angry
as in bleep you real good !

is a no-no on this section. dayo goes at people who do  the same.

anyways welcome to EPl section the bestest section on NL  grin

@Debo
devil's advocate nefa do  grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2011
E nefa do oh. . . .I am going to make a second home on this thread for this week to repay DK for all his nonsense on the gunner thread. tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2011
Deboski,
Whats ur club,
We play Man City tomorro, do you think it is a Joke tom play them, ??
Well, let us see how it goes,
I Hope youll give the devil his dues and congratulate us after the BLOODY MATCH
tomorrow,

Bayern Munich is Uber Alles in der weise
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by folahann(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2011
@BayernObi
I'm seriously SMH for you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2011
kAIIII

Debosky, If i get you, ill wring the brains out of your Head,
Are you NUtssss !!!!! * sppthewww !!!! ***

YYuuullkk!!! how can you accuse me of such vulgarity and act,
Damn !, Iyuuillkkk!!! i feel like vomiting !

Debosky please leave this Thread at once, you and Mukina, Cos, youir type is just here for Mischeif and
annoyance,

Take it or Leave it BAYERN is better than your ARSEANAL, CHELSEA, put together,
we r 4 times UCL holders, you are not in our league.
Just watch and see what we will do to MAN CITY 2 morro.

*PPTThhwweeee !!!!!! ( Spitt ) !!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
Hi Folahann,
What do you mean by feeling SMH for me angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2011
BayernObi:

kAIIII

Debosky, If i get you, ill wring the brains out of your Head,
Are you NUtssss  !!!!! * sppthewww !!!! ***

YYuuullkk!!!  how can you accuse me of such vulgarity and act,
Damn !, Iyuuillkkk!!! i feel like vomiting !

*PPTThhwweeee !!!!!! ( Spitt ) !!!!

Whose 'nuts' did you swallow that is making you to spit?  shocked shocked

What did you drink that is making you want to vomit?  shocked shocked  shocked

***Runs out of thread. . . .confirmed batty boy (BayernObi) in the building***
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2011
DK must be in the 7th heaven now, things going like a dream in the fumblesliga and a fresh male Bayern supporter to join the 'Show me your balls' parade. I'm patiently waiting for City to crash the party. cool cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2011
Bayern is a real special club, no wonder dayo is obsessed with such creations like "wengay" and "gayners". It all makes sense now.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2011
Edoyad,
I cant beleive you are one of them,
YOUUU !!!!! yuve joined the antagonists,

How can you post such a pix, meaning you had it saved somewhere, UURgghhhh!!!!!!!
embarassed, oh, im sick !!!!!

Please all of you, leave this Thread !

Dayo, where are you, See what the Antagonists are doing to us,
BAYERN will crush all of you "English Hares"

Read This, " Antagonists"

Tough travelling

Manchester City intend to succeed where local rivals Manchester United FC have failed in four attempts by winning at Bayern, though the German heavyweights will be confident of backing up their vibrant 2-0 matchday one victory at Villarreal. Jupp Heynckes' men, boasting eight successive wins in all competitions, have lost just once at home to English opposition, a 2-1 UEFA Cup defeat by Norwich City in 1993/94. Group stage newcomers City will be up against familiar faces with former defenders Daniel Van Buyten and Jérôme Boateng in the squad for the Bavarians who are pursuing a fifth European Cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2011
Having opened their UEFA Champions League campaign with a fine away win, FC Bayern München host Manchester City FC on matchday two hoping to maintain their impressive home record against English opposition.

• This is the first meeting between the Group A rivals with Bayern holding the early advantage in the section thanks to a 2-0 win at Villarreal CF on 14 September, when City were held 1-1 at home by SSC Napoli.

Match background
• Including their 2-0 play-off success against FC Zürich, Bayern have won eight of their last nine UEFA Champions League home outings. The only blip was their defeat by FC Internazionale Milano in last season's round of 16.

• Bayern's last English visitors were Manchester United FC for a 2009/10 quarter-final in which the Bavarian side beat them in a 2-1 victory through Franck Ribéry (77) and Ivica Olić (90+2).

• City will hope to succeed where United have failed in four attempts by winning at Bayern, yet the four-time European champions have a strong home record against English opposition with nine wins and just one defeat – against Norwich City FC in 1993 – in 15 matches.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2011
On all 4 attempts by Mnchester United, Unfortunately, they failed on all 4 tries.
Hmn !! & you think City are the ones to do the Job,
Even Chelsea couldnt do it, as they also fell 4 : 3 at Bayern's Allianz Arena in 2006.

You ahving some re-think now, ??

Too Late English Hares, The Trap is Cast, " Come in and Get Demolision as your reward !

, Still Bayern is Uber alles in der weise smiley
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2011
AS FOR YOU , DuDuSpace,
We Hate Van Gaal Like Hell, for that rubbnish he did, the Ball " thing,
that was why he had the boot shoved into his ass, comming out of his mouth, and kicked like that over the moon,
Never to return,

I feel so much like kicking yu that way !!!

Now dont get nasty in translating this, cos i know thats the next likely thng u wanna start doing,

Nevertheless, Ill continue my talkin on the Field tomorrow !

English Vardemenns !!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2011
Bayernobi,

Dont bother yourself.

Most of those posting are Asdsanal fans they have been trophyless for 6 seasons

They are here to pour out their frustrations Trophyless folks
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2011
In terms of his team selection, [size=18pt]the only question-mark facing Heynckes relates to centre-half Badstuber, as the 22-year-old came down with the flu on Sunday. A decision on his fitness will be left until shortly before kick-off.[/size] Arjen Robben made a 10-minute comeback appearance against Leverkusen, but Heynckes declined to reveal whether the winger would start on Tuesday. “Every player in the squad is an option for the starting line-up," the coach stated with a broad smile

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2011/31350.php

badstuber is a doubt for tomorrows game

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.