Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092518 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2011
even if he's fit. . . . . .i fully expect man city to batter bayern munich.
that said, mancini is a twit. he might go out there and put 10 defensive players on the pitch.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2011
A fit Badstuber has led a defence that conceded 1 goal all season including a clean sheet at the Madrigal.

We do our talking on the field let the man Citeh players do theirs on pages of Newspapers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^ So you embrace your player kissing, man bleeping chichi man BayernObi?

Why am I not surprised?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^ Why dont you keep your homoerotic ways to your trophyless thread or find Follahan who wants to kiss Fabregas
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2011
Hi Dayo

Pleae let me have a swipe at Debosky,
Whats his Club, , whats his "marooned club",, let me know,
men, what kinna guy is this, going all Homoerotic all over the thread
and refusing to let that crap talk drop ?

OBI
Bayern Munich FC

, uber Alles in der weise’
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Why dont you keep your homoerotic ways to your trophyless thread or find Follahan who wants to kiss Fabregas

Isn't that why you came to our thread. . . to try to woo Folahan to the buttmuncher crew? cheesy

Now you have your very own buttfocker on this thread you don't need to disturb us any more - agree to do that and I'll leave. tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2011
debosky:

^^ So you embrace your player kissing, man bleeping chichi man BayernObi?

Why am I not surprised?
shocked shocked
debosky:

Isn't that why you came to our thread. . . to try to woo Folahan to the buttmuncher crew? cheesy

Now you have your very own buttfocker on this thread you don't need to disturb us any more - agree to do that and I'll leave. tongue

After carefully studying the evidence before me, I think we now have solved the mystery behind Dk's use of ASSanal, WenGAYY and Gayners.
dk and obi??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2011
Meanwhile, I expect Villareal to beat Napoli at San Paolo.
When they met last season in the EL, Villareal beat them home and away.
Villareal will bounce back and pick one of the qualification tickets.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2011
Edoyad,
You have always been a dissapointment to this Forum,
i hereby Denounce you, and will have nomore communication furthermore with you,
unless you apologise and repent !

You may corrupt all you want on this thread, but i will not reckon with you any more.

Tonights Matchup, is "HELL on the PITCH !

MANCITY cannot withstand the HEAT !
Its allover, yea even before its Begun !

Gesprach zhu ihen spatter !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by folahann(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2011
BayernObi:

Hi Folahann,
What do you mean by feeling SMH for me angry

I'm shaking my head for you. You can never survive here, you will be bashed really hard.

Looks like you're the one to get punished for Dayokanu's sins on Gunners thread. Just make sure you let him get enough of you and stop fantasizing about Ribery/Robben/Gomez. Dk is who you have now.
Gayndesliga or is it bayerndesliga,
whichever one, yor league sucks.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by v3: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2011
BayernObi:

bleep you DEbosky angry

as in bleep you real good !

Illicit" Dum Sie", nitch dum !
You really said this? shocked shocked
So you're the missing rib DK's been looking for all this time Glad you're here anyway, at least he can stop disturbing us on the Arsenal thread.

On tonight's game. . it's going to be a difficult test for Man. City but they'll put up a good fight. Both teams have been terrific so far, have experience on both sides.

My bet's on Shitty tho. . tongue

Muki, do a former moderator a favor and clean up this mess. .thanks smiley
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^ Dem don sack you? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by v3: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^
[size=2pt]Seun no fit pay my salary[/size] cheesy tongue
I'm still a moderator smiley
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ok Ok

You guys win,
go on, say what u want, "Hit me all you want",,
if u wanna come from behind, the hell go on, I don't care anymore, when you r tired youll fall out !

Meanwhile,
WE will WIN tonite, thats all that matters to me, and my boyfriends at bayern !

Say what you want, Yes !, YYEESSSSS
Bayern Munich is a great club, and after today, MAN CITY wil join the list of " THE FALLEN AT THE ALLIANZ ARENA "

Illicit Dum sie ! illicit nitch Dum !! the whole lot of ya !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2011
BayernObi:

Ok Ok

You guys win,
if u wanna come from behind, the hell go on, I don't care anymore, when you r tired youll fall out !

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is terrible - DK please hit your man BayernObi all he wants, he seems to prefer it from behind sef! shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by v3: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2011
BayernObi:

Ok Ok

You guys win,

Meanwhile,
WE will WIN tonite, thats all that matters to me, and my boyfriends at bayern !

Say what you want, Yes !, YYEESSSSS
Bayern Munich is a great club, and after today, MAN CITY wil join the list of " THE FALLEN AT THE ALLIANZ ARENA "

Illicit Dum sie ! illicit nitch Dum !! the whole lot of ya !
Wow, hit you? Nigga i'll pass shocked cheesy
He hasn't hit the spot yet you moan this loud? shocked shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2011
See these losers flocking to the thread of champions?

isnt it a shame that these GAYYners who cant win a trophy to save their own miserable lives are talking smack on this thread?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^ Deal with your boy who wants it from behind. . . .this is the worst display of gayness Nairaland has ever witnessed.

Yet DK is silent on the issue - i.e. he approves. cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2011
An innocent fan came online to show his love for his club and you GAYYners swooped on him hoping to get some action.

Why cant you practise all your erotic fantasies on those fellow GAYYners?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2011
Dayo
I think its all Beef, !!!
see someone saying ill pay for your Sins at Arsenal Thread,

Those sorry lot !!,
people that sat on the Bed foot of "RELEGATION" for one week,
yet they pawn on a Champion's Child !

Its just Beef, and its do sad Edoyad is with them on this crusade,

Watch all yo english Verdamins, as we destroy MANCITY in tonights Match up !

Players, Haters !!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2011
thats the spirit.

You know when you are 4 times European champions and 21 times league champions You would definitely be hated on by a club that has been trophyless for 6 seasons and never been crowned European champions in their whole existence.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2011
smdh3000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chamotex(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2011
DK, I want to bet on this match, what team do you recommend I go for?
Or maybe a draw?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2011
Bet that the game wont be scoreless.

Thats the only thing I can say for sure regarding this game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
See as Schweinsteiger is chiefing up Silva, Nasri and Yaya. Kai, Schweini na BIG BOY!

Gomez at the double!

Toba done run again?

How can someone be calling Klose's name in the pantheon of Bayern strikers. Klose cannot clean the boots of Roy Makaay, Elber and Gomez in the last decade, and even got outshined by that wasteman called Luca Toni.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2011
Thanks Bayern. . . .bet on a 2-0 win and I won some small change. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2011
kongrats dayo  grin

i know you wont let us rest for weeks tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ibime:

See as Schweinsteiger is chiefing up Silva, Nasri and Yaya. Kai, Schweini na BIG BOY!

Gomez at the double!

Toba done run again?

How can someone be calling Klose's name in the pantheon of Bayern strikers. Klose cannot clean the boots of Roy Makaay, Elber and Gomez in the last decade, and even got outshined by that wasteman called Luca Toni.

See Schweini pissing in the face of EPL finest. Silva, Nasri, Aguero and Toure eating grass at the foot of king Xavisteiger

This is a shame to the whole EPL if this is the best EPL table toppers can come up with

Gomez once again silenced his doubters. 2 goals.

Bayern once again with a clean sheet. Where is coogar who claims we only do iit in the Bundesliga.

This a Van Buyten silencing EPL's hottest striker Kun Aguero

What a shame

Even Scarface tevez was scared when he saw the artilerry bayern had on display

MIASANMIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]http://shop.fcbayern.de/cat_images/zoom/zoom-13181-fc-bayern-Beer-Glass--Set-of-2.png[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[size=18pt]Dirk Nowitzki on twitter: "Bayern put on a clinic. Ribery impressive."[/size]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2011
[size=28pt]Manchester City duo David Silva & James Milner confident of beating Bayern Munich in Champions League group clash[/size]

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2011/09/26/2683181/manchester-city-duo-david-silva-james-milner-confident-of

TALK IS CHEAP.

Where are these phocking tossers when Push came to Shove

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.