Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092578 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2011
BayernObi:

"grin" one,

Please lift a glass in celebration,, Munchener, i wish he were here,
We have prooved and shown " DOMINATION ", IN THE GROUP OF DEATH !

It is wisdom, to BEWARE BAYERN ![b][/b]

I thought you were the same person as Munchener?

Anyone cheeers.

[img]http://shop.fcbayern.de/cat_images/zoom/zoom-13181-fc-bayern-Beer-Glass--Set-of-2.png[/img]

On to Hoffenheim clash on october 1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2011
No,
I am not Munchener ooo

(D-"1)

Its like Munchener is not a frequent blogger, anytime u get him on line, do refer this blogg page to him,

Is it Hoffeignham we face on Oct 1st, ?
Dayo, with our Form over Man- City, iam so confident and so so pleased

I DO NOT THINK HOFFENGHAM, can survive the Heat,
Dayokanu, did you watch that Match, Goosh !!!, Bayern was sublime ,
The defence " Impregnable", im doubting so much, how anyone in he Bundesliga will even score us, not to talk of winning.

I Dont know what Heynekes did to that defence, whatever he did, He has DOMINATED defence in EUROPE

The Back is something else.

Congrats again,

ich bin so glucklich, i am so happy

lassen Sie uns feiern,
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2011
What Juup did was to make up play deeper and bring back the high line of Van gaal

van Gaals mistake was we didnt have the personnel for the high line he wanted us to play. Buyten and badstuber are not fast at all, then why play them in a high line .

Also the calming effect of the best keeper in the world manual neuer can not be overstated. Though he was mainly at fault for our only goal conceded this season.

Our midfield is also more settled and our play more direct, Gustavo and Tymoschuk have been playing the destroyer roles well behind Schweinsteiger Our play have been more direct rather than the exchange of a million passes under van gaal without any headway

Also Moving Lahm to the left is a master stroke cos it brought out the best in Ribery.

Robben as a winger is a lone Ranger, He doesnt need a full back before going on his solo runs while Ribery needs a full back to make combinations with.

Ribery played best when he has Lahm behind him and Ze roberto in midfield.

now its for us to perfect this style and gain more confidence which would be needed for bigger games.

We also need to buy at least one defender in january since Breno is having police / psychological troubles

I would go for Dante as a backup defender or Pedro Geromel since Hummels would be cup tied
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2011
as a bayern fan, im not supposed to fite my fellow munich fan, but woman issue go cos kasala on this thread. someone is not performing at all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:34am On Sep 30, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2011
dayokanu:

What Juup did was to make up play deeper and bring back the high line of Van gaal

van Gaals mistake was we didnt have the personnel for the high line he wanted us to play. Buyten and badstuber are not fast at all, then why play them in a high line .

Also the calming effect of the best keeper in the world manual neuer can not be overstated. Though he was mainly at fault for our only goal conceded this season.

Our midfield is also more settled and our play more direct, Gustavo and Tymoschuk have been playing the destroyer roles well behind Schweinsteiger Our play have been more direct rather than the exchange of a million passes under van gaal without any headway

Also Moving Lahm to the left is a master stroke cos it brought out the best in Ribery.

Robben as a winger is a lone Ranger, He doesnt need a full back before going on his solo runs while Ribery needs a full back to make combinations with.

Ribery played best when he has Lahm behind him and Ze roberto in midfield.

now its for us to perfect this style and gain more confidence which would be needed for bigger games.

We also need to buy at least one defender in january since Breno is having police / psychological troubles

I would go for Dante as a backup defender or Pedro Geromel since Hummels would be cup tied

why do like spewing rubbish. The same "exchange" of a million passes that won you a double and got you to the UCL final ? Mark my words, BAYERN SQUAD WILL NOT EQUAL THAT RECORD.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2011
2-probably starting lines:

Starke - Beck, Vorsah, Compper, Braafheid - Rudy, Kaiser - Obasi, Roberto Firmino, Babel - Sigurdsson
Trainer: Stanislawski

Neuer - Rafinha, Badstuber, Boateng, Lahm - Luiz Gustavo, Schweinsteiger - Robben, T. Müller, Ribery - Gomez
Trainer: Heynckes

Reserve 1899 Hoffenheim:
Haas (Tor), Ibertsberger, Vestergaard, Salihovic, Vukcevic, Weis, Ibisevic, Mlapa, Musona, Schipplock, Thomalla, Williams

Bayern München: Bench
Butt (Keeper), Contento, Alaba, Kroos, Pranjic, Tymoshchuk, Usami, Olic, Petersen, van Buyten
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2011
Gomesssssssssssssssssssssss. wetin happen?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2011
Gomez and Ribery left the field injured at Half time for Robben and Alaba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2011
of course i anticipated a defense from u. why would a coach remove a striker and replace a striker with another midfielder, when a natural striker was left on this bench?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2011
MARKET, MALL, MINI MART, SUPER MARKET, SHOPPING COMPLEX. . . . Which one i go ask after now ? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2011
hope someone is following the progress of miroslav Klose. score on thursday and also scored this weekend. the best German striker of our generation. better than klinnsman and voller
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2011
Klinsman and Voller won world cups, Klinsmann won Euro cup Let Klose show his trohies
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2011
MULLER and wife

ROBBEN and wife

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:07am On Oct 03, 2011
MARIO GOMEZ

PHILLIP LAHM and girlfriend

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2011
Manuel Neuer is worth all the money spent on him

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2011
Thats the after effect of the Oktoberfest I guess
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2011
Bayern Munich fans caught having sex in stands during Hoffenheim match

A pair of visiting fans were ejected from the stands for lewd conduct on Saturday after twice being found engaging in intercourse

o player managed to score in Bayern Munich' s 0-0 Bundesliga draw with Hoffenheim at the Rhein-Neckar-Arena on Saturday, but among the capacity 30,150 crowd, there was one highlight. Within 16 minutes of the opening kick-off, a couple watching from the Bayern section were photographed having sex in the stands. "I thought it did not look right," a reader- reporter told Bild. "They had absolutely no inhibitions. Both pulled their pants down and went at it. "The people around them apparently were not disturbed." It did not take long, however, for arena staff to intervene. "The ushers noticed the commotion and urged the two to stop immediately. " The couple co-operated at first but resumed their exhibition at the half-time interval and were ejected from the stadium under threat of arrest for public indecency."The ushers noticed the commotion and urged the two to stop immediately. " The couple co-operated at first but resumed their exhibition at the half-time interval and were ejected from the stadium under threat of arrest for public indecency.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2011
heheheheheheh not surprised

btw why does mario gomes look so old tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 04, 2011
mario goalmiss is actually overaged. hes older than the star miroslav klose
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 12:52am On Oct 04, 2011
lol
and lahm looks taller grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:02am On Oct 04, 2011
So whose wife fine pass?

Robben, Muller Lahm or Gomez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2011
Dayokanu MMMMmmmmm, this is delicious, thanks for this fine pix
i like Gomez Babe, shes the prettiest to me, and Mullers wife is so beautiful,
Our boys have good eyes out, the chicks are all beautiful, but if i were to choose, Gomez'a chick is it.

Those Munchen fans caught "making it out" at the stands, na war for them, Kaii, these whites r crazy folks.
Do u have the pix,

Meanwhile, i felt hurt that Sebastian's goal was dissallowed.
It stung me so much that it ended goaless.
Thanks so much to Nuer for saving us, The streak would have come to an end on saturday.
No one is invinsible, and i wont deceive myse;f that we will run through the whole bundesliga without conceding a goal,
That ill say lassies aint possible, but we shld sustain the streak till first 20 matches,

That will be a classisc record//if we can sustain this for next 10 matches, ill be satisfied to start conceeding.

"
"Uber Alles in der weise "
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2011
dayokanu:

So whose wife fine pass?

Robben, Muller Lahm or Gomez
Gomes and Muller all the others resemble barbie tongue

BayernObi:

Those Munchen fans caught "making it out" at the stands, na war for them, Kaii, these whites r crazy folks.
Do u have the pix,
why would you want a pic of that? #justasking grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ha Ha,
Youll be the first to view it befor i do, when Dayokanu ends it,
NOw dont be no " white hypocrite",

Please our Next match, dayo, any Analysis on that, ??
Where the heck is Munchener, why is he so scarce on this thread !

We need to increase this tally, we need to be clear leaders by at least 10 to 12 points before we start having breathers,
Damn ! the competition is just too Klose' for comfort, just tooo k L OO SS E E !

This years Bundelsiga Title race is fer Hotties !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2011
Gomez is just as ugly as his goals.

Check out 32 year old Klose wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
wont be surprised if you have a crush on him tongue grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2011
BayernObi:

Meanwhile, i felt hurt that Sebastian's goal was dissallowed.
It stung me so much that it ended goaless.
Thanks so much to Nuer for saving us, The streak would have come to an end on saturday.
No one is invinsible, and i wont deceive myse;f that we will run through the whole bundesliga without conceding a goal,
That ill say lassies aint possible, but we shld sustain the streak till first 20 matches,
That will be a classisc record//if we can sustain this for next 10 matches, ill be satisfied to start conceeding.
"
"Uber Alles in der weise "

Bastians goal was sure offside, though if it had been given I wouldnt have complained.

The defensive record, I think would be broken soon. I actually think Napoli would score on us .

Those napoli guys are quite good and fast.

Lavezzi, Hamsik, Cavani, Maggio, Mascara, Pandev, Inler, gargano are very trivky.

There cant be an analysis for now because our players are going for the International break and hope all our players come back fit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2011
Na Na Dayo,
I dont want to concede Jack to Napoli,

WEe are not conceding a goal from them.
We will play them like we dod Manchester City.

I do not see a goal from them, But we will Beat them.

Its our Bundesliga im kinda seeing that record soon smashed.
But for Champions Leaugue , NO WAY to Napoli.

Dayo Bayern turns to a difrent kettle of fish at the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Dont forget,

When is Ivica Coming abck to the squad, ? 6 weeks is up already now

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.